The UFO Magazine Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
UFO Magazine Blog
UFO Magazine Blog
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Wow ... no one's been here for years LOL...
Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2023 3:56 pm by onlychild

» Richard Smith on The Sabir Bey Show this Friday
Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 7:55 pm by ufoteacher

» Your support is needed! Nominate Richard Smith today.
Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2015 1:21 am by ufoteacher

» ARRIVING 9/15/2015 - KINDLE EDITION!
Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 2:10 am by ufoteacher

» Now Available on Amazon! Join the Global Revolution
Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 3:22 pm by ufoteacher

» Now Available! Join the Global Revolution
Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2015 8:29 pm by ufoteacher

» John Ford UFO Nightmare Report #1
Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 12:51 am by ufoteacher

» New location for the New Mexico UFO and Paranormal Forum
Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 7:54 pm by ufoteacher

» The John Ford UFO Nightmare Premiere Show
Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 5:12 am by ufoteacher

Top posters
onlychild
Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man - Page 4 Vote_lcapStructure of a Gray, Face of a Man - Page 4 I_voting_barStructure of a Gray, Face of a Man - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Ufofiend
Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man - Page 4 Vote_lcapStructure of a Gray, Face of a Man - Page 4 I_voting_barStructure of a Gray, Face of a Man - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
davefair
glider
Lesley
free wheel
Jeremy Vaeni
mantle1958
jackgbowman
LakehurstNJwitness
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website
Forum

Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage

Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man   Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 9:09 pm

Vortexasylum wrote:
S
Quote :
top your back peddling, you made your position and it fell apart. Now all you have is the hurt you put on yourself. Deal with it.

What the f##k are you even talking about? You really need some help before you hurt someone.

Hey remember making this statement, " My comprehension is far above the average ". So why do you ask what the F are you even talking about ? when its perfectly clear and why the F reinforcement reference.

Do you see now why I have no reason to answer anything from you. You have a long way to go for answers.

Its without doubt you are the only one hurt and your alluding help is needed before someone gets hurt makes no sense. I suggest you go now, and watch yourself rather than play the game on others.
Back to top Go down
Vortexasylum
CE 1
Vortexasylum

Number of posts : 193
Registration date : 2010-11-21

PostSubject: Re: Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man   Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 9:18 pm

Let me put this in a way that you might understand. Any rational mind reading this thread will see that you made an unsubstantiated claim and when questioned you turned and attacked the inquirer. You still have offered nothing to back your claims and you won't because you have nothing to reference. As far as going somewhere, you just sit there and keep wishing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man   Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 9:22 pm

Vortexasylum wrote:
Let me put this in a way that you might understand. Any rational mind reading this thread will see that you made an unsubstantiated claim and when questioned you turned and attacked the inquirer. You still have offered nothing to back your claims and you won't because you have nothing to reference. As far as going somewhere, you just sit there and keep wishing.

You have a lot to learn little one.

You broke the trust for answers and that will be how it is. I owe you nothing, you do not get anything from me other than rebuttal to your rantings. The wish is yours.
Back to top Go down
Vortexasylum
CE 1
Vortexasylum

PostSubject: Re: Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man   Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 9:27 pm

Your holiness is in need of of a psychological exam.
Back to top Go down
Vortexasylum
CE 1
Vortexasylum

PostSubject: Re: Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man   Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 9:31 pm

I forgot to thank you for granting my wish O' Delusional One.
Back to top Go down
davefair
CE 4
davefair

Number of posts : 455
Registration date : 2010-04-09

PostSubject: Re: Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man   Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 9:32 pm

I swear to god,
Only child that looks like me in the rocking chair except i have gray hair. I may just steal that from you, as it really tickles my funny bone.
Vortex,
Gigas is Gigas,
Go do a search on what he said. You don"t have to follow him to learn from him. That you can open yourself to knowledge is all he asked.There are so many of us out here that think/feel that some thing is occouring or about to occure that we don't comprehend. If you take a path of enlightenment you must learn to take the wheat from the chaff. When you throw the wheat in the air the chaff is blown away
you must do so repeatedly to be left with only wheat in your basket. To discover truth is to use ocams razor. When you shave ever thing off you are left with the truth.
The most difficult part for me is that I am a fact based person. What I have seen defies my knowledge. Yet what I have seen must be true
because I saw it. There fore I lack the knowledge to understand it. So I come here not to argue but to learn. If some thing is said then using the tool of the internet I attempt to find the truth. I gain the knowledge and the enlightenment. You have to be no mans follower. You must be your own man / woman. Standing by your self is admirable, those of us here do also.

If you see a moron infront of you
in my case an open moron.
As jake scully said in avatar,"Trust me. My cup is empty."

I know that in 2045 we will reach nine billion people on this planet. People that the planet cannot support. Check the national geographic channel. I we cannot be self sustaining then we shall come undone. The fall of civilaztion as we know it will upon us. The odds are that at my age I shall not live to see it. My son will and my grandchildren will. It is not the legacy that I would leave them.

Vortex
I have a question for you. It is a simple one, as I am a simple man. Why do YOU think there is such a proliferation of end of the world movies
comming out at such an increased rate? Chance? Good Box Office? Or the peoples desire to see such things due to some vague form of worry.

Dave(the Idiot)fair
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man   Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 9:35 pm

Vortexasylum wrote:

Is that all you got, you can't come at me with an intelligent hand shake of words to mend your failure. I have you, I am deep in your mind now. Your doing exactly as I predict. Your a follower. Is that the type of person you want this forum to know.
Back to top Go down
davefair
CE 4
davefair

PostSubject: Re: Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man   Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 9:40 pm

Gigas,
he is new and expressing his newness. He may well be a part of the solution
He just doesn't know it yet.
Leave only child to take care of him. You know that new people a gidish like horses and must wear blinders at first.
He has his on. I am sure he has the ability to think, with out bieng obnoxious.
Let us see what he has to give us before we rush to gudge him.

Davefair
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man   Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 9:42 pm

Vortexasylum wrote:
I forgot to thank you for granting my wish O' Delusional One.

Thats quite alright dear fellow, if I can enlighten you any further, just let me know. I'll be glade to assist your synaptic missfireing with written neural tuning.
Back to top Go down
Vortexasylum
CE 1
Vortexasylum

PostSubject: Re: Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man   Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 9:46 pm

Gigas wrote:
Vortexasylum wrote:

Is that all you got, you can't come at me with an intelligent hand shake of words to mend your failure. I have you, I am deep in your mind now. Your doing exactly as I predict. Your a follower. Is that the type of person you want this forum to know.

Help me! he's in my mind now! How in the hell do I follow up with that? You are spooky dude. Entertaining though. Hows about a big O'l kiss for the puppet master. Smooch! You made me kiss your avatar OMG!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man   Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 9:50 pm

davefair wrote:
Gigas,
Leave only child to take care of him. You know that new people a gidish like horses and must wear blinders at first.

Davefair

He failed the test I'm sorry to say. Perhaps he needs to see how it goes before taking on providers of information. Digging in deeper by use of derogatory comment does not acheive results to the sought after answers.
Back to top Go down
davefair
CE 4
davefair

PostSubject: Re: Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man   Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 10:00 pm

Yes Gigas,
he was bieng boorish by intention. The fastest way to get attention is to takle one pashas in usless debate.
That is just an ego thing that I am sure he can over come in time.
It of course be that he is a fifty year old fbi guy trying to discredit any one close to the truth.
I don't really know untill he posts more.
We could of course turn lesly loose on him.
I don't know many who could stand up to her.

Davefair
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man   Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 10:02 pm

Vortexasylum wrote:
Gigas wrote:
Vortexasylum wrote:

Help me! he's in my mind now! How in the hell do I follow up with that? You are spooky dude. Entertaining though. Hows about a big O'l kiss for the puppet master. Smooch! You made me kiss your avatar OMG!

Obviously, you haven't a clue. I have you because your rantings show an exclusive reason for you to respond in a derogatory manor which is a form of psychological weakness to communicate effectively with others. Since I have you and know your MO, you will undoubtedly respond by following my lead.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man   Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 10:04 pm

davefair wrote:
Yes Gigas,
he was bieng boorish by intention. The fastest way to get attention is to takle one pashas in usless debate.
It of course be that he is a fifty year old fbi guy trying to discredit any one close to the truth.

Davefair

I'm sure she will be busting in with a warning.
Back to top Go down
Vortexasylum
CE 1
Vortexasylum

PostSubject: Re: Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man   Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 10:18 pm

davefair wrote:
Yes Gigas,

Davefair

This has evolved this far from a "Question by me" to Gigas for information regarding his unsubstantiated claim and now according to you it is because of my ego or I'm an FBI guy. Wow! I would invite Lesley to review at any time.
Back to top Go down
Vortexasylum
CE 1
Vortexasylum

PostSubject: Re: Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man   Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 10:26 pm

Gigas wrote:
davefair wrote:
Gigas,

Davefair

He failed the test I'm sorry to say. Perhaps he needs to see how it goes before taking on providers of information. Digging in deeper by use of derogatory comment does not acheive results to the sought after answers.

So you are the Great and Powerful OZ too; and Provider of Non-information! Derogatory (more accurate condescending, which I find very derogatory) comments were initiated by you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man   Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 10:30 pm

Vortexasylum wrote:
davefair wrote:
Yes Gigas,

Davefair

This has evolved this far from a "Question by me" to Gigas for information regarding his unsubstantiated claim and now according to you it is because of my ego or I'm an FBI guy. Wow! I would invite Lesley to review at any time.

Your approach was your downfall. I sensed your insincerity from how you came to me. You stamped your fate by your, "Do you have any studies or reputable persons that can corroborate this".

If you were sincere, your entry should have been more positive and not increasingly derogatory as the thread grew. You obviously were challenging me. That silly conduct doesn't work with me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man   Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 10:33 pm

Vortexasylum wrote:
Gigas wrote:
davefair wrote:
Gigas,

Davefair

So you are the Great and Powerful OZ too; and Provider of Non-information! Derogatory (more accurate condescending, which I find very derogatory) comments were initiated by you.

Your going, as you say, delusional here. Following my lead does not win points for you. You lost. Be somebody and move on.
Back to top Go down
Vortexasylum
CE 1
Vortexasylum

PostSubject: Re: Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man   Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 10:37 pm

Holy frog hair man, get a damn spine. I asked many more tough questions of onlychild and I think he was glad to answer them. You on the other hand come off as this all knowing, not knowing omnipotent being. And now you claim you're in my head! I think that speaks volumes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man   Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 10:50 pm

Vortexasylum wrote:
Holy frog hair man, get a damn spine. I asked many more tough questions of onlychild and I think he was glad to answer them. You on the other hand come off as this all knowing, not knowing omnipotent being. And now you claim you're in my head! I think that speaks volumes.

If you like it like that, and it really doesn't mean squat to me, keep your questions to those who will answer you. Is that understandable. You blew it and continue to burn your bridge here, so, your on your own to play your game with those who will put up with it. I won't, so is that clear enough for you.

Back to top Go down
Vortexasylum
CE 1
Vortexasylum

PostSubject: Re: Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man   Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 10:59 pm

I'll play it the way you play it. I'm more than equipped for debate. You have no bridge I wish to cross. I know that's clear to you.
Back to top Go down
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
onlychild

Number of posts : 1020
Registration date : 2009-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man   Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 11:15 pm

glider wrote:

Now, can anyone shed any light on "The Vaulted City"?

Just a guess here ... you mean Ctesiphon?

Holy crap - is this "discussion" still going on between you two? lol!
Back to top Go down
Vortexasylum
CE 1
Vortexasylum

PostSubject: Re: Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man   Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 11:27 pm

[quote="onlychild"]
glider wrote:

Now, can anyone shed any light on "The Vaulted City"?

Just a guess here ... you mean Ctesiphon?

Thanks, I now have something to go on. I searched The Vaulted City and didn't come up with much.

Holy crap - is this "discussion" still going on between you two? lol!

I think we're done. lol I learned something today but I'm not sure if it was healthy lesson.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man   Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 11:30 pm

Vortexasylum wrote:
I'll play it the way you play it. I'm more than equipped for debate.

Obviously not, since you spent your whole time back peddling with derogatory foolishness.

Quote :
You have no bridge I wish to cross. I know that's clear to you.

Really, I was sure thats why you continue to persue something you can't get. Thats more than clear. maybe not to you though.
Back to top Go down
Vortexasylum
CE 1
Vortexasylum

PostSubject: Re: Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man   Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 11:43 pm

Gigas wrote:
Vortexasylum wrote:
I'll play it the way you play it. I'm more than equipped for debate.

Obviously not, since you spent your whole time back peddling with derogatory foolishness.

Quote :
You have no bridge I wish to cross. I know that's clear to you.

Really, I was sure thats why you continue to persue something you can't get. Thats more than clear. maybe not to you though.

I guess I was wrong oc.
Gigas you are an absolute moron and have no credibility. I sure hope this thread stays open so everyone can observe how you operate. You may have the last word .......................only for tonight though. I really must attend to my lovely bride.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man   Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next