The UFO Magazine Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
UFO Magazine Blog
UFO Magazine Blog
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Wow ... no one's been here for years LOL...
The Gray ETs This Week Icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2023 3:56 pm by onlychild

» Richard Smith on The Sabir Bey Show this Friday
The Gray ETs This Week Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 7:55 pm by ufoteacher

» Your support is needed! Nominate Richard Smith today.
The Gray ETs This Week Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2015 1:21 am by ufoteacher

» ARRIVING 9/15/2015 - KINDLE EDITION!
The Gray ETs This Week Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 2:10 am by ufoteacher

» Now Available on Amazon! Join the Global Revolution
The Gray ETs This Week Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 3:22 pm by ufoteacher

» Now Available! Join the Global Revolution
The Gray ETs This Week Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2015 8:29 pm by ufoteacher

» John Ford UFO Nightmare Report #1
The Gray ETs This Week Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 12:51 am by ufoteacher

» New location for the New Mexico UFO and Paranormal Forum
The Gray ETs This Week Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 7:54 pm by ufoteacher

» The John Ford UFO Nightmare Premiere Show
The Gray ETs This Week Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 5:12 am by ufoteacher

Top posters
onlychild
The Gray ETs This Week Vote_lcapThe Gray ETs This Week I_voting_barThe Gray ETs This Week Vote_rcap 
Ufofiend
The Gray ETs This Week Vote_lcapThe Gray ETs This Week I_voting_barThe Gray ETs This Week Vote_rcap 
davefair
glider
Lesley
free wheel
Jeremy Vaeni
mantle1958
jackgbowman
LakehurstNJwitness
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website
Forum

The Gray ETs This Week

Go down 
+5
alex45
Jeremy Vaeni
*Mark*
LakehurstNJwitness
Bill
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Bill

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2009-03-12

The Gray ETs This Week Empty
PostSubject: The Gray ETs This Week   The Gray ETs This Week Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 1:31 pm

Unless the schedule has changed, this Wednesday's UFO Hunters features theories about the gray ETs, has a short interview with one contactee and a marred couple who wee abducted by ETs and talked about some form of hybridization program.

We also feature a segment with Lloyd Pye, going over some of the theories of the Starchild Skull, the tests performed on it, and a theory raised from our guest at the Harvard Smithsonian Institute in Cambridge. We debate the various theories, but await the results of the genome recovery test to be performed on the skull because that will be a piece of the puzzle regarding the skull's origin and composition. Is it simply a deformed human skull or some form of hybrid?

We know from previous DNA testing that it's mother was human, a native American, possibly from one of the indigenous Haploid groups. However, we don't know the nature of the entity's father because Lloyd's tests were unable to discover the father's DNA. We hope the recovery of the entity's genome will answer that question, but right now the different theories are on the table. The owner of the skull, it should be told, herself a neonatal nurse and experienced in managing the treatment of deformed human infants, says that this skull is not that of a deformed child because does not resemble any of the deformities she has seen in neonatal care units. I tend to go with her experience before I go with the theories of amateur critics with no professional medical training.

I think the Starchild segment is one of the better segments we've done because we get into as much pure scientific and medical theory as possible and have a healthy debate among different advocates.
Back to top Go down
LakehurstNJwitness
CE 2
LakehurstNJwitness

Number of posts : 219
Registration date : 2009-03-26

PostSubject: Re: The Gray ETs This Week   The Gray ETs This Week Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 10:04 am

It's entirely possible that there are ET's who are good, and those who are bad.

The Bible speaks of angels who are both good and bad ... when satan rebelled against God he drew a third of the angels with him. there was a great battle in the heavens , it could explain why Mars looks like it was inhabited at one point but looks desolate and destroyed today like the other planets. There may have been an age before this current one , prior to satans rebellion against God, were our planets were inhabited and thriving...after the battle satan was roaming the air between heaven and earth as the bible explains .... God created Man and set in motion a plan of salvation for the souls of his children who hear his call and know his name ... the others who reject God's call will be sifted out and seperated in this current age ....satan knowing this is happening would do everything in his power to decieve as many of Gods children as possible .... satan would probably go as far as trying to genetically engineer his angels to appear "human-like" if he could , so as to mingle with mankind in the flesh , which could explain abductions and cattle mutilations, etc ... it could all be part of a sinister plan towards an attempted deception by evil forces. You will know a tree by its fruit, if some abductees are being traumatized and used for attempted breeding of hybrids then that type of tree is not showing good fruit of a loving and caring nature. It instead shows signs of an evil nature who has bad intentions ... not many abductees have ever told of feeling any sense of love coming from a "gray" ... they only speak of being terrorized and traumatized.

The Bible speaks of the evil angels looking reptillian or frog-like ... yet Mankind was created in Gods image ... could the evil reptillian angels of satan be on a mission to try and cross-breed to create a hybrid "human-like" creation? Satan has always tried to mimic God and this wouldn't be a stretch to imagine.

Much discernment is needed in this field ... but like I say, there could very well be "good" ET's too ... the bible does tell of "good angels" fighting against bad angels in the heavens , fighting to protect Gods children here on earth as this "AGE" plays out to its ending with the return of Christ.

The Bible warns of satan trying to deceive all mankind right before Christs return.
Back to top Go down
*Mark*
Seeker
*Mark*

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2009-03-22

PostSubject: Re: The Gray ETs This Week   The Gray ETs This Week Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 7:41 pm

Can't wait to see tomorrows show and I will maybe post what I think of if it catches anything I agree or disagree on. It's all about seeing different peoples views and theories. SO post up!
Back to top Go down
LakehurstNJwitness
CE 2
LakehurstNJwitness

PostSubject: Re: The Gray ETs This Week   The Gray ETs This Week Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 12:22 am

MARK wrote : It's all about seeing different peoples views and theories.

My response: Thats what these message boards should be about , "seeing different peoples views and theories" !!

GREAT POST !
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Vaeni
CE 2
Jeremy Vaeni

Number of posts : 299
Registration date : 2009-03-11

PostSubject: Re: The Gray ETs This Week   The Gray ETs This Week Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 1:49 am

Which bible is that? I'd like to read it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.paratopia.net
LakehurstNJwitness
CE 2
LakehurstNJwitness

PostSubject: Re: The Gray ETs This Week   The Gray ETs This Week Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 11:58 am

Jeremy Vaeni wrote:
Which bible is that? I'd like to read it.

If you scroll down to the bottom of the message board to "Leftovers", I've posted some amazing pieces of writing on the subject there by a couple different authors on the subject.
Back to top Go down
alex45

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-04-02

PostSubject: Re: The Gray ETs This Week   The Gray ETs This Week Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 12:25 pm

The fact that the father of the skull cant be found is amazing!
Back to top Go down
*Mark*
Seeker
*Mark*

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2009-03-22

PostSubject: Re: The Gray ETs This Week   The Gray ETs This Week Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 6:59 pm

I wished they would of talked more about the fibers in the skull. They said that no human or animal in the world has this. I wonder how they died, if they both died at the same time or was it a burial place. I wonder who were the people or tribe that lived there 900yrs ago.
Back to top Go down
Naveed
Naveed

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2009-03-10

PostSubject: Re: The Gray ETs This Week   The Gray ETs This Week Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 10:52 pm

I've always been convinced that the starchild skull was nothing more then a child with a deformity. However I'm now almost completely convinced otherwise. I'm curious as to how many times they've tried to figure out the father's DNA for it however. It seems to me they probably would have tried multiple times (redoing tests to double check their findings) in order to come to the conclusion they did with it.

Also like *Mark* I want to know why nothing more was mentioned about the fibers found on/in the skull. Potentially they could have been contaminants on the specimen, however they may also be crucial evidence that needs further study.
Back to top Go down
http://phoenixorb83.blogspot.com/
Jdurand
Jdurand

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2009-03-19

PostSubject: Re: The Gray ETs This Week   The Gray ETs This Week Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 12:06 am

Yes, I would have appreciated more info on the skull fibers as well. What, when where and why.
Back to top Go down
http://teamcaddo.org
Cindy
Seeker
Cindy

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2009-03-14

PostSubject: Re: The Gray ETs This Week   The Gray ETs This Week Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 4:40 pm

Maybe it was just me, but after they reconstructed the Starchild's face, it didn't quite look child like. And if it was a cross between a hybrid and a human, could it have been an adult? It would have made for a smaller person. Since the woman that was found with the skull was not it's mother could she have been his mate and maybe they were hiding out in the cave or maybe had been placed there after they died.

There is a website for the Starchild that might answer some of your questions. They have studies about the fibers, the DNA, bone residue and even other artists renderings. Click on the link below.

The Starchild Project
Back to top Go down
Jdurand
Jdurand

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2009-03-19

PostSubject: Re: The Gray ETs This Week   The Gray ETs This Week Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 4:50 pm

thanks Cindy

I also thought the reconstruct looked........older. But it did not look human, no matter what skin color would have been applied.

Consider the location size and ratio of eyes ears nose and mouth.
Back to top Go down
http://teamcaddo.org
Cindy
Seeker
Cindy

PostSubject: Re: The Gray ETs This Week   The Gray ETs This Week Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 5:20 pm

You're welcome, Jdurand.

I agree, I didn't believe he looked totally human, the eyes and the large skull being the giveaway, but it could have been a first generation hybrid.
Back to top Go down
Lesley
Admin
Lesley

Number of posts : 343
Registration date : 2009-03-08

PostSubject: Re: The Gray ETs This Week   The Gray ETs This Week Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 6:40 am

I finally got to watch and have to say that the reconstruction didn't look human to me either.

It would be great to have some testing on the fibers. All I could think of when they mentioned fibers was Morgellons disease. Some people don't believe there is such a thing, but it's main characteristic is fibers growing under the skin.
Back to top Go down
http://thedebrisfield.blogspot.com
Cindy
Seeker
Cindy

PostSubject: Re: The Gray ETs This Week   The Gray ETs This Week Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 6:52 am

Hey Lesley, if you click on the link to the 'Starchild Project' they discuss Morgellons disease and how it pertains to the Starchild.

http://www.starchildproject.com/
Back to top Go down
Lesley
Admin
Lesley

Number of posts : 343
Registration date : 2009-03-08

PostSubject: Re: The Gray ETs This Week   The Gray ETs This Week Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 7:06 am

Thanks Cindy!
Back to top Go down
http://thedebrisfield.blogspot.com
Cindy
Seeker
Cindy

PostSubject: Re: The Gray ETs This Week   The Gray ETs This Week Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 8:47 am

You're welcome, hope that answers some of your questions. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Alien starchild?   The Gray ETs This Week Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 7:50 pm

As I have stated in another post, the Starchild Skull looked just like the aliens that Travis Walton encountered when he was abducted. If one reads his book and looks at the artist's renderings of what Travis saw, they look very much like the starchild. Both have large heads, and Travis also described his aliens as looking quite human with five fingers. They do not look like the stereotypical gray aliens usually described.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Gray ETs This Week   The Gray ETs This Week Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Gray ETs This Week
Page 1 of 1