The UFO Magazine Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
UFO Magazine Blog
UFO Magazine Blog
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Wow ... no one's been here for years LOL...
Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2023 3:56 pm by onlychild

» Richard Smith on The Sabir Bey Show this Friday
Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 7:55 pm by ufoteacher

» Your support is needed! Nominate Richard Smith today.
Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2015 1:21 am by ufoteacher

» ARRIVING 9/15/2015 - KINDLE EDITION!
Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 2:10 am by ufoteacher

» Now Available on Amazon! Join the Global Revolution
Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 3:22 pm by ufoteacher

» Now Available! Join the Global Revolution
Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2015 8:29 pm by ufoteacher

» John Ford UFO Nightmare Report #1
Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 12:51 am by ufoteacher

» New location for the New Mexico UFO and Paranormal Forum
Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 7:54 pm by ufoteacher

» The John Ford UFO Nightmare Premiere Show
Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 5:12 am by ufoteacher

Top posters
onlychild
Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man - Page 5 Vote_lcapStructure of a Gray, Face of a Man - Page 5 I_voting_barStructure of a Gray, Face of a Man - Page 5 Vote_rcap 
Ufofiend
Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man - Page 5 Vote_lcapStructure of a Gray, Face of a Man - Page 5 I_voting_barStructure of a Gray, Face of a Man - Page 5 Vote_rcap 
davefair
glider
Lesley
free wheel
Jeremy Vaeni
mantle1958
jackgbowman
LakehurstNJwitness
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website
Forum

Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage

Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man   Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 12:03 am

Vortexasylum wrote:
Gigas wrote:
Vortexasylum wrote:
I'll play it the way you play it. I'm more than equipped for debate.

Obviously not, since you spent your whole time back peddling with derogatory foolishness.

Quote :
You have no bridge I wish to cross. I know that's clear to you.

Really, I was sure thats why you continue to persue something you can't get. Thats more than clear. maybe not to you though.

I guess I was wrong oc.
Gigas you are an absolute moron and have no credibility. I sure hope this thread stays open so everyone can observe how you operate. You may have the last word .......................only for tonight though. I really must attend to my lovely bride.

Thats simply your deflated opinion making noise in your vortexasylum head. This thread stays open, why would it be otherwise, of course it will stay open. How I operate is my business, not yours, so don't worry about it. So, now it's personal that you feel you must pick it up again, how vengeful of you.

You really must attend to your lovely bride, lol, now thats creepy after all you wrote.

Have a nice night.
Back to top Go down
glider
CE 4

Number of posts : 420
Registration date : 2010-10-19

PostSubject: Re: Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man   Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 1:06 am

Hello Only Child,

onlychild wrote:
Just a guess here ... you mean Ctesiphon?

No.
Back to top Go down
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
onlychild

Number of posts : 1020
Registration date : 2009-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man   Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 2:55 am

glider wrote:
Hello Only Child,

onlychild wrote:
Just a guess here ... you mean Ctesiphon?

No.
Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man - Page 5 Face-palm
Well I guess we can all just sit around until you tell us what Vaulted City you are trying to find out about.
Back to top Go down
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
onlychild

PostSubject: Re: Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man   Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 3:02 am

Vortexasylum wrote:

Holy crap - is this "discussion" still going on between you two? lol!

I think we're done. lol I learned something today but I'm not sure if it was healthy lesson.

You need to understand as I went through this with him - he has to have the last word ... it's a compulsion.
Back to top Go down
Ragdoll73
Seeker
Ragdoll73

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2011-01-08

PostSubject: Re: Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man   Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 10:18 am

Ragdoll73 wrote:
Hi! :-)
There is something I have been thinking about for several years, but have never put into words. I would like to try, but it may take several posts to spit it out. I have questioned whether we here on Planet Earth may have had extremely high technology a long time ago. I mean, just look at the Pyramids! Among other things. That would mean that our BRAIN CAPACITY is highly evolved, but perhaps we got knocked back at some point. Our THOUGHT PROCESS is evolved, and the rate at which our technology is advancing could be an indication of this. Yesterday I got to upgrade my cell phone through Verizon, and I chose a Motorola Droid. It's like carrying around a tricorder. I can't even believe some of the things that phone does. A hundred years ago we were riding around in horse drawn buggies. At some point during the last century, a genetic trigger kicked in. We need to remember who/what we are. Just a theory.
Back to top Go down
Ragdoll73
Seeker
Ragdoll73

PostSubject: Re: Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man   Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 10:42 am

Gigas wrote:
Ragdoll73 wrote:

13,000 years ago... 40,000 years ago...
Are some of our so-called meteor craters/comet strikes actually remnants of nuclear strikes?

Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man - Page 5 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT33JVtUPhC6X6_XTx4-W9yueBESbwzihN6fRTuQNK2n3FUbwLmqw

Yes they are. Look on the surface of the moon, mars and phobos and you will see the same characteristics of above surface detonation by energy weapons. We indeed are interned refuges of a distant war. Mars is full of fractured rock material on its surface. Phobos has the look of energy weapon drive by straffing.

We are under the control of the triangle brotherhood of the serpent.

Gigas, I was just curious if this came to you in visions, dreams, cellular memory, or something of that nature? While I agree with onlychild that we have to be careful when interpreting dreams (he said somewhere in another thread), I also feel that it is important not to completely discount all dreams. I am also quite fascinated by the concept of cellular memory, which I assume would mean that certain information is stored in our DNA. If this is true, we would essentially be walking history books. Indeed, stories that come through our right brain (subconscious) are often impossible to back up with facts. However, I strongly believe that we should at least try!
Back to top Go down
Vortexasylum
CE 1
Vortexasylum

Number of posts : 193
Registration date : 2010-11-21

PostSubject: Re: Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man   Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 11:06 am

Ragdoll73 wrote:
Ragdoll73 wrote:
There is something I have been thinking about for several years, but have never put into words. I would like to try, but it may take several posts to spit it out. I have questioned whether we here on Planet Earth may have had extremely high technology a long time ago. I mean, just look at the Pyramids! Among other things. That would mean that our BRAIN CAPACITY is highly evolved, but perhaps we got knocked back at some point. Our THOUGHT PROCESS is evolved, and the rate at which our technology is advancing could be an indication of this. Yesterday I got to upgrade my cell phone through Verizon, and I chose a Motorola Droid. It's like carrying around a tricorder. I can't even believe some of the things that phone does. A hundred years ago we were riding around in horse drawn buggies. At some point during the last century, a genetic trigger kicked in. We need to remember who/what we are. Just a theory.

There are many (I will qualify if you like)who think that advanced technology was required for the planning, materials and construction of the Pyramids and places like Puma Punku. Whether or not humans achieved this or not, is the crux of the debate. I personally don't believe we were capable of such feats. After listening to Gordon Cooper, I believe that the technology we see starting back around 60 years or so is the result of reverse engineering of alien craft as well as our own ability capitalize on it.
Back to top Go down
glider
CE 4

PostSubject: Re: Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man   Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 11:55 am

Hello Only Child,

onlychild wrote:

Well I guess we can all just sit around until you tell us what Vaulted City you are trying to find out about.

Underwater UFO base.
Back to top Go down
Ragdoll73
Seeker
Ragdoll73

PostSubject: Re: Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man   Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 12:02 pm

Vortexasylum wrote:
Ragdoll73 wrote:
Ragdoll73 wrote:

There are many (I will qualify if you like)who think that advanced technology was required for the planning, materials and construction of the Pyramids and places like Puma Punku. Whether or not humans achieved this or not, is the crux of the debate. I personally don't believe we were capable of such feats. After listening to Gordon Cooper, I believe that the technology we see starting back around 60 years or so is the result of reverse engineering of alien craft as well as our own ability capitalize on it.

I wonder if reverse engineering such complicated pieces of machinery would require some sort of advanced thought process to begin with? If we were able to go back in time and give the stereotypical "caveman" a space shuttle, would he be able to, within a couple of decades, send people to the Moon? Begin to crack the genetic code? Etc? My hypothesis is that the very ability to reverse engineer indicates advanced evolution.
Back to top Go down
Vortexasylum
CE 1
Vortexasylum

Number of posts : 193
Registration date : 2010-11-21

PostSubject: Re: Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man   Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 1:37 pm

Ragdoll73 wrote:
Vortexasylum wrote:
Ragdoll73 wrote:
Ragdoll73 wrote:

I wonder if reverse engineering such complicated pieces of machinery would require some sort of advanced thought process to begin with? If we were able to go back in time and give the stereotypical "caveman" a space shuttle, would he be able to, within a couple of decades, send people to the Moon? Begin to crack the genetic code? Etc? My hypothesis is that the very ability to reverse engineer indicates advanced evolution.

I would agree that we have advanced intellectually over time but feel we still have a very long way to go. New ideas have a multiplying affect and we are and have been very adaptive to our environment. But from around the middle of last century our technology has exploded and this concurs with the Roswell incident as well as reports from the brightest, most respected folks I can think of. I have a difficult time with that sudden leap being attributed to us alone after what has been revealed.

Yes, I believe we are of a higher order in the cosmos, though very young. I hope we can continue to grow.
Back to top Go down
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
onlychild

PostSubject: Re: Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man   Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 3:05 pm

Ragdoll73 wrote:

I have questioned whether we here on Planet Earth may have had extremely high technology a long time ago. I mean, just look at the Pyramids!

What I have looked at shows what we had was the ability to learn and do. Before the pyramids came the stepped pyramid - which was built in increments, one section at a time and then upwards.

Rather than quantum leap to a high tech society that was lost, or a genetic manipulation as is sometimes brought up, I'd rather stick to a simpler answer which is a mirror neuron event. In other words, like the time of the last "problems" here, around 9000 or so BC Gobekli Tepe pops up. It would be a simpler picture to envision people being shown things they hadn't though of before, and say - WOW ... we can do that too ... and one day after planning and trial and error - do it themselves. That's a mirror neuron event.

This would probably tie in as well to some of the advances we have made over the last century, but there is nothing but speculation (ET downed craft / reverse engineering) as to how the real high tech advances could have happened.

Back to top Go down
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
onlychild

PostSubject: Re: Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man   Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 3:06 pm

glider wrote:
Hello Only Child,

onlychild wrote:

Underwater UFO base.

I would have never put those two ideas together.
Back to top Go down
glider
CE 4

PostSubject: Re: Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man   Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 3:42 pm

Hello Only Child,

-Burial in Space Not possible, So the L-M's had to
grind-up any proof of their existence & drop
it. THEY Do not Do so now, except in case of attractor
failure but deposit their dead undersea in the
"Vaulted City"

A margin note in a strange book from 1956.
Back to top Go down
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
onlychild

PostSubject: Re: Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man   Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 3:59 pm

glider wrote:
Hello Only Child,

-Burial in Space Not possible, So the L-M's had to
grind-up any proof of their existence & drop
it. THEY Do not Do so now, except in case of attractor
failure but deposit their dead undersea in the
"Vaulted City"

Ahh the '50s ... when alleged contact was more like a Disney cartoon. lol!
Back to top Go down
glider
CE 4

PostSubject: Re: Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man   Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 4:31 pm

Hello Only Child,

"Ahh the '50s ... when alleged contact was more like a Disney cartoon."-OC

Yes........ And No. Read the passage again CAREFULLY and THINK about what is in the text. Any thoughts?
Back to top Go down
glider
CE 4

PostSubject: Re: Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man   Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 4:53 pm

Hello All,

Gigas wrote:
Ragdoll73 wrote:

13,000 years ago... 40,000 years ago...
Are some of our so-called meteor craters/comet strikes actually remnants of nuclear strikes?

Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man - Page 5 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT33JVtUPhC6X6_XTx4-W9yueBESbwzihN6fRTuQNK2n3FUbwLmqw

Yes they are. Look on the surface of the moon, mars and phobos and you will see the same characteristics of above surface detonation by energy weapons. We indeed are interned refuges of a distant war. Mars is full of fractured rock material on its surface. Phobos has the look of energy weapon drive by straffing.

http://www.craterchains.com/

An older but interesting website.
Back to top Go down
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
onlychild

PostSubject: Re: Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man   Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 5:31 pm

glider wrote:
Hello Only Child,

Yes........ And No. Read the passage again CAREFULLY and THINK about what is in the text. Any thoughts?

Burial in Space Not possible,

Why would they even think about "burial?"

So the L-M's had to grind-up any proof of their existence & drop it.

Don't know what an L-M is, but again, why this approach?

THEY Do not Do so now, except in case of attractor
failure but deposit their dead undersea in the "Vaulted City"

This now enters the familiar picture where "someone" knows more than anyone else ... and it is generally a bizarre / obscure picture at best with no data to back it up. However, things become clearer with your closing line:

To me it now makes perfect sense - 1950s ET BS. This is based on the tiny picture given in this "margin note," which starts out simply and can be added to as new data pops up ... got any?
Back to top Go down
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
onlychild

PostSubject: Re: Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man   Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 5:38 pm

glider wrote:

Care to share your conclusions?
Back to top Go down
glider
CE 4

PostSubject: Re: Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man   Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 6:17 pm

Hello Only Child,

I will pass on the source of this info in spite of your somewhat jaded sarcasms. Obviously you've been at this too long. Wink

http://www.cassiopaea.org/cass/Varo-Jessup.Pd

The book is "A Case For the UFO", by Morris K. Jessup. This particular copy as "Varo" version that was, at that time, interestingly and mysteriously annotated (after printing) in the margins and elsewhere. It's a free download with 165 pages and is a fine example of how a scientific approach (though entirely slanted to UFOs) with great deductive and process of elimination reasoning can be brought to bear on ANY subject.
Keep in mind that this book was 1956-pulled together only nine years after the first coining of the words "flying saucer" by a pilot who saw one over a mountaintop in Yakima, Wash. in 1947. The rest is, as they say, history.

I hope this Forum will ENJOY it!

Discussions after reading should be very interesting INDEED!.
Back to top Go down
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
onlychild

PostSubject: Re: Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man   Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 6:57 pm

glider wrote:
Hello Only Child,

I will pass on the source of this info in spite of your somewhat jaded sarcasms. Obviously you've been at this too long. Wink
LOL ... no, I was there in the '50s ... and life was simple. Any '50s UFO material I have ever read regarding people and that subject is typical of the times.

BTW, this is what I got from that link:

The page you are looking for could not be found!
Back to top Go down
glider
CE 4

PostSubject: Re: Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man   Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 7:18 pm

onlychild wrote:
LOL ... no, I was there in the '50s ... and life was simple. Any '50s UFO material I have ever read regarding people and that subject is typical of the times,

Believe me I know what you say.

BTW, this is what I got from that link:

The page you are looking for could not be found!

I'll try and remedy it. BUT! I would honestly appreciate it if as many people as possble on this Forom would read it. It covers a lot of ground as you will see.

Try this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Morris_K._Jessup

Scroll to the bottom to "external links" and click on "Transcription Varo,,,".
Back to top Go down
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
onlychild

PostSubject: Re: Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man   Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 7:31 pm

The address ends in .pdf ... you just hacked off the "F".

http://www.cassiopaea.org/cass/Varo-Jessup.PdF

Guess what - I've had a copy of this since Aug of 2006 LOL ...
Back to top Go down
glider
CE 4

PostSubject: Re: Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man   Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 8:08 pm

hello Only Child,

onlychild wrote:

Guess what - I've had a copy of this since Aug of 2006 LOL ...

That's very cool OC.

Just finished it yesterday morning and, overall, thought the reasoning to be of good quality. If one believes that UFOs exist this book has some valid theory based on various natural/real world phenomenon (falling ice, animals,fish etc.) and an interesting viewpoint concerning the age and ways of construction of the great stone-built remnants like the pyramids and some of the seemingly impossible lifts of 200 ton stones in South American Andean ruins.

I'm certainly not the one to say none of this is true- along with the revelations in the side comments. Good food for a hungry brain. Maybe a piece of the overall in your senario as you probably may have guessed.

I wouldn't poo-poo it just yet. Other brains on this Forum may have some interesting things and viewpoints to ad, eh? Like those who have experienced abductions perhaps if they can get through the chapter on Levitation and so on. All are invited for what could be for some a good shot in the arm to keep searching and to help form a good question to present to this Group.
Back to top Go down
glider
CE 4

PostSubject: Re: Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man   Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 8:21 pm

Hello Only Child,
onlychild wrote:
glider wrote:

Care to share your conclusions?

WHEW! I thought you'd never ask.

WRT to the book I linked I have to say "The Great War"
Back to top Go down
glider
CE 4

PostSubject: Re: Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man   Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 8:31 pm

onlychild wrote:
glider wrote:
Hello Only Child,

Burial in Space Not possible,

Why would they even think about "burial?"

So the L-M's had to grind-up any proof of their existence & drop it.

Don't know what an L-M is, but again, why this approach?

THEY Do not Do so now, except in case of attractor
failure but deposit their dead undersea in the "Vaulted City"

This now enters the familiar picture where "someone" knows more than anyone else ... and it is generally a bizarre / obscure picture at best with no data to back it up. However, things become clearer with your closing line:

To me it now makes perfect sense - 1950s ET BS. This is based on the tiny picture given in this "margin note," which starts out simply and can be added to as new data pops up ... got any?

Did you even read this book?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man   Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next