The UFO Magazine Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
UFO Magazine Blog
UFO Magazine Blog
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Wow ... no one's been here for years LOL...
Now Available! Join the Global Revolution Icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2023 3:56 pm by onlychild

» Richard Smith on The Sabir Bey Show this Friday
Now Available! Join the Global Revolution Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 7:55 pm by ufoteacher

» Your support is needed! Nominate Richard Smith today.
Now Available! Join the Global Revolution Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2015 1:21 am by ufoteacher

» ARRIVING 9/15/2015 - KINDLE EDITION!
Now Available! Join the Global Revolution Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 2:10 am by ufoteacher

» Now Available on Amazon! Join the Global Revolution
Now Available! Join the Global Revolution Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 3:22 pm by ufoteacher

» Now Available! Join the Global Revolution
Now Available! Join the Global Revolution Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2015 8:29 pm by ufoteacher

» John Ford UFO Nightmare Report #1
Now Available! Join the Global Revolution Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 12:51 am by ufoteacher

» New location for the New Mexico UFO and Paranormal Forum
Now Available! Join the Global Revolution Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 7:54 pm by ufoteacher

» The John Ford UFO Nightmare Premiere Show
Now Available! Join the Global Revolution Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 5:12 am by ufoteacher

Top posters
onlychild
Now Available! Join the Global Revolution Vote_lcapNow Available! Join the Global Revolution I_voting_barNow Available! Join the Global Revolution Vote_rcap 
Ufofiend
Now Available! Join the Global Revolution Vote_lcapNow Available! Join the Global Revolution I_voting_barNow Available! Join the Global Revolution Vote_rcap 
davefair
glider
Lesley
free wheel
Jeremy Vaeni
mantle1958
jackgbowman
LakehurstNJwitness
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website
Forum

Now Available! Join the Global Revolution

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ufoteacher
Seeker
ufoteacher

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2012-09-15

Now Available! Join the Global Revolution Empty
PostSubject: Now Available! Join the Global Revolution   Now Available! Join the Global Revolution Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2015 8:29 pm

http://book.ufoteacher.com
https://www.createspace.com/5426812

#humanorigins #globaltour #insurrection #boom #ufoteacher #richardsmith #somewhitedude

Now Available! Join the Global Revolution Bnr_gg_promo630x354

NOW AVAILABLE
The Moor, The Mason And The Alien
New Book by Richard Smith

JOIN THE GLOBAL REVOLUTION.
https://www.createspace.com/5426812

From the book: "Mother Earth had flung the star gates wide open this time. Coming out of the north, a messenger from the galactic community would reignite the fires of insurrection. Crossing the racial and sexual boundaries of lost knowledge and ancient wisdom, his words of sheer defiance would turn the tide against the transnational corporations and unite the ancient defenders of the throne."

A visionary synthesis of alien contact, the Moorish Legacy, reincarnation and human origins, The Moor, The Mason And The Alien engages the reader with a radically ambitious scope of knowledge and wisdom, putting us on track with a magnificent interstellar experience through the paranormal and extraterrestrial terrains of ancient history, psychology, economics and current affairs. Ranging from the author's personal odyssey to the global issues we all face, Richard Smith serves up "a spiritual insurrection", an epic saga like no other representing the beginning of a new and riveting human adventure, taking the reader on an historical account of a global rebellion that begins with the Sasquatch going head to head with the Greys and transforms into the ancient Moorish Legacy of the Egyptian University System.

#humanorigins #globaltour #insurrection #boom #ufoteacher #richardsmith #somewhitedude

Don't miss out on this one. Get your copy today!
Visit https://www.createspace.com/5426812
Back to top Go down
http://ufoteacher.com

Page 1 of 1