The UFO Magazine Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
UFO Magazine Blog
UFO Magazine Blog
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Wow ... no one's been here for years LOL...
Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2023 3:56 pm by onlychild

» Richard Smith on The Sabir Bey Show this Friday
Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 7:55 pm by ufoteacher

» Your support is needed! Nominate Richard Smith today.
Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2015 1:21 am by ufoteacher

» ARRIVING 9/15/2015 - KINDLE EDITION!
Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 2:10 am by ufoteacher

» Now Available on Amazon! Join the Global Revolution
Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 3:22 pm by ufoteacher

» Now Available! Join the Global Revolution
Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2015 8:29 pm by ufoteacher

» John Ford UFO Nightmare Report #1
Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 12:51 am by ufoteacher

» New location for the New Mexico UFO and Paranormal Forum
Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 7:54 pm by ufoteacher

» The John Ford UFO Nightmare Premiere Show
Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 5:12 am by ufoteacher

Top posters
onlychild
Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man - Page 6 Vote_lcapStructure of a Gray, Face of a Man - Page 6 I_voting_barStructure of a Gray, Face of a Man - Page 6 Vote_rcap 
Ufofiend
Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man - Page 6 Vote_lcapStructure of a Gray, Face of a Man - Page 6 I_voting_barStructure of a Gray, Face of a Man - Page 6 Vote_rcap 
davefair
glider
Lesley
free wheel
Jeremy Vaeni
mantle1958
jackgbowman
LakehurstNJwitness
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website
Forum

Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
onlychild

Number of posts : 1020
Registration date : 2009-10-15

Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man   Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 8:53 pm

glider wrote:
Did you even read this book?

If I did it made no impression on me - in fact it's putting me to sleep now lol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man   Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 8:57 pm

glider wrote:
Hello All,

Gigas wrote:
Ragdoll73 wrote:

13,000 years ago... 40,000 years ago...
Are some of our so-called meteor craters/comet strikes actually remnants of nuclear strikes?

Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man - Page 6 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT33JVtUPhC6X6_XTx4-W9yueBESbwzihN6fRTuQNK2n3FUbwLmqw

Yes they are. Look on the surface of the moon, mars and phobos and you will see the same characteristics of above surface detonation by energy weapons. We indeed are interned refuges of a distant war. Mars is full of fractured rock material on its surface. Phobos has the look of energy weapon drive by straffing.

http://www.craterchains.com/

An older but interesting website.

From the craterchains link above, tells how the message is received.

While investigating forums where these ideas would be discussed we found an inordinate amount of
direct attacks on any such discussion about the possibility of Extraterrestrial Intelligence

Is it clear why I feel I need not discuss that which is ridiculed.
Back to top Go down
glider
CE 4

Number of posts : 420
Registration date : 2010-10-19

PostSubject: Re: Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man   Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 9:06 pm

onlychild wrote:
glider wrote:
Did you even read this book?

If I did it made no impression on me - in fact it's putting me to sleep now lol.

Sweet dreams then. Laughing Oh, BTW, even though I consider the Man to be a genius, it makes for a lousy pillow. Too bad about his supposed suicide a mere three yrs. later, huh?

Oh well...............
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man   Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 9:27 pm

Ragdoll73 wrote:
Gigas wrote:
Ragdoll73 wrote:

Are some of our so-called meteor craters/comet strikes actually remnants of nuclear strikes?

Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man - Page 6 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT33JVtUPhC6X6_XTx4-W9yueBESbwzihN6fRTuQNK2n3FUbwLmqw

Yes they are. Look on the surface of the moon, mars and phobos and you will see the same characteristics of above surface detonation by energy weapons. We indeed are interned refuges of a distant war. Mars is full of fractured rock material on its surface. Phobos has the look of energy weapon drive by straffing.

We are under the control of the triangle brotherhood of the serpent.

Gigas, I was just curious if this came to you in visions, dreams, cellular memory, or something of that nature? While I agree with onlychild that we have to be careful when interpreting dreams (he said somewhere in another thread), I also feel that it is important not to completely discount all dreams. I am also quite fascinated by the concept of cellular memory, which I assume would mean that certain information is stored in our DNA. If this is true, we would essentially be walking history books. Indeed, stories that come through our right brain (subconscious) are often impossible to back up with facts. However, I strongly believe that we should at least try!

The very fact you brought the subject up should show you that your inner self is waking to another hidden reality kept from the human experience by a power placed upon the human spirit a very long time ago. That time maybe hundreds of thousands of years since humankind was made to forget the beginning with all the clues still in place.

You have to search inside and begin to see whats before you and page through the lies and fabrications told to keep one anesthetized and in that dream state. Look out there for the signs on mars, phobos and our moon as well as protected places on and within the earth. You see it, its right there for all to see but most all cannot. Those bodies show scares of energy weapon contact. Look at our moon and see tyco, copernicus, kepler. That lateril spidering is above surface blast spidering.

You will, if not already, begin to question reincarnations purpose and why the spirit is returned over and over to the earthly plane. I can tell you why. We are prisoners of war fought in space thousands of years ago where the captured refuges found themselves contained as they are being manipulated to see a fabricated reality called life. You live, you die and you are given another life sentence over and over.
Back to top Go down
glider
CE 4

PostSubject: Re: Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man   Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 9:43 pm

Hello Giant,

Gigas wrote:
Is it clear why I feel I need not discuss that which is ridiculed.

Point taken.
Back to top Go down
davefair
CE 4
davefair

Number of posts : 455
Registration date : 2010-04-09

PostSubject: Re: Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man   Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 12:27 am

vortex
You have to understand,
I will try to be gentle. There is in existence, in england, a complete one hundred and twenty eight pound Bible. It reaches very far back in time. The book of wisdom is intitled the Codex Gigas. Do begin to precieve where this is headed? This text was written by hand. It contains all that was written in the bible. Not the edited version that most people read. It contains ALL of the writtings. Our Gigas is a walking talking Codex Gigas of vast knowledge. When he gave you the test of seeing if you could research and find if he wrote the truth-- Well you failed, simply because you didn't go look for your self. Instead you replied by asking him to provide proof and then went on what seemed to me and the others of an attack. Lesley is quite probably one of the most literate people that write here and in many other places. Check her profile and see for your self. My thought was simply that only child (who, by the way answered my question) Is a gentle soul and very forbearing. It is not that I think you are any thing other then yourself. I simply stated that to get your attention. So that I could write what I did in an effort to get you to rethink your position. There are many forums that are simply pissing contest striving to put one over on the other guy. We don't do that here. Take glider as an example. You can see all of his posts and observe how he has established both his position and his intumescent of direction. He is a more the welcome addition here.
My hope is this. When you ask a question please take the time to study the answer and do a little research before you make a reply.
Alfred is another friend that you should know.

take care in your endevors.

Davefair
Back to top Go down
Vortexasylum
CE 1
Vortexasylum

Number of posts : 193
Registration date : 2010-11-21

PostSubject: Re: Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man   Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 7:35 am

davefair wrote:
vortex
You have to understand,
I will try to be gentle. There is in existence, in england, a complete one hundred and twenty eight pound Bible. It reaches very far back in time. The book of wisdom is intitled the Codex Gigas. Do begin to precieve where this is headed? This text was written by hand. It contains all that was written in the bible. Not the edited version that most people read. It contains ALL of the writtings. Our Gigas is a walking talking Codex Gigas of vast knowledge. When he gave you the test of seeing if you could research and find if he wrote the truth-- Well you failed, simply because you didn't go look for your self. Instead you replied by asking him to provide proof and then went on what seemed to me and the others of an attack. Lesley is quite probably one of the most literate people that write here and in many other places. Check her profile and see for your self. My thought was simply that only child (who, by the way answered my question) Is a gentle soul and very forbearing. It is not that I think you are any thing other then yourself. I simply stated that to get your attention. So that I could write what I did in an effort to get you to rethink your position. There are many forums that are simply pissing contest striving to put one over on the other guy. We don't do that here. Take glider as an example. You can see all of his posts and observe how he has established both his position and his intumescent of direction. He is a more the welcome addition here.
My hope is this. When you ask a question please take the time to study the answer and do a little research before you make a reply.

Davefair

Excuse me for being blunt, but you you have to understand. What ever a man is does not give licence to treat another like he is less than one. further more I do not recall you ever being a part of the equation except to be on the side line as one mans cheerleader. You both have now used the word I failed. Are you my professors? No, I don't think so. You're just like me out looking for answers and stumbling around sniffing for clues. If you and your buddy have all the answers then spill the beans, until then quit acting as though you are higher an mightier than a mere mortal such as me.
Back to top Go down
Ragdoll73
Seeker
Ragdoll73

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2011-01-08

PostSubject: Re: Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man   Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 8:47 am

onlychild wrote:
Ragdoll73 wrote:

I have questioned whether we here on Planet Earth may have had extremely high technology a long time ago. I mean, just look at the Pyramids!

What I have looked at shows what we had was the ability to learn and do. Before the pyramids came the stepped pyramid - which was built in increments, one section at a time and then upwards.

Rather than quantum leap to a high tech society that was lost, or a genetic manipulation as is sometimes brought up, I'd rather stick to a simpler answer which is a mirror neuron event. In other words, like the time of the last "problems" here, around 9000 or so BC Gobekli Tepe pops up. It would be a simpler picture to envision people being shown things they hadn't though of before, and say - WOW ... we can do that too ... and one day after planning and trial and error - do it themselves. That's a mirror neuron event.

This would probably tie in as well to some of the advances we have made over the last century, but there is nothing but speculation (ET downed craft / reverse engineering) as to how the real high tech advances could have happened.

I had never heard of a mirror neuron event. Interesting! I will have to sit on that for a day or two, and let the subconscious process. At the moment, something is still missing but I can't quite put my finger on it. When I stand way back and look at the timeline, there appears to be a long period of time where we fell back. I use the Giza Plateau as an example because I am personally fascinated by Ancient Egypt. The Great Pyramid contains approximately 2.3 MILLION stones, some weighing as mvch as 70 TONS. The age of the Great Pyramid is disputed, with mainstream scientist dating it at about 5,000 years old. How did we go from being able to do THAT, to the gloom of the Dark Ages (for instance)? And then, all of the sudden, the Industrial Revolution happens, and BANG! We are flying into space!

There is something missing in the equation. In my mind, I keep going back to the structures on Mars. Those have been there for a very, very long time. Something is missing.
Back to top Go down
Ragdoll73
Seeker
Ragdoll73

PostSubject: Re: Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man   Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 9:07 am

Gigas wrote:
Ragdoll73 wrote:
Gigas wrote:
Ragdoll73 wrote:

We are under the control of the triangle brotherhood of the serpent.

Gigas, I was just curious if this came to you in visions, dreams, cellular memory, or something of that nature? While I agree with onlychild that we have to be careful when interpreting dreams (he said somewhere in another thread), I also feel that it is important not to completely discount all dreams. I am also quite fascinated by the concept of cellular memory, which I assume would mean that certain information is stored in our DNA. If this is true, we would essentially be walking history books. Indeed, stories that come through our right brain (subconscious) are often impossible to back up with facts. However, I strongly believe that we should at least try!

The very fact you brought the subject up should show you that your inner self is waking to another hidden reality kept from the human experience by a power placed upon the human spirit a very long time ago. That time maybe hundreds of thousands of years since humankind was made to forget the beginning with all the clues still in place.

You have to search inside and begin to see whats before you and page through the lies and fabrications told to keep one anesthetized and in that dream state. Look out there for the signs on mars, phobos and our moon as well as protected places on and within the earth. You see it, its right there for all to see but most all cannot. Those bodies show scares of energy weapon contact. Look at our moon and see tyco, copernicus, kepler. That lateril spidering is above surface blast spidering.

You will, if not already, begin to question reincarnations purpose and why the spirit is returned over and over to the earthly plane. I can tell you why. We are prisoners of war fought in space thousands of years ago where the captured refuges found themselves contained as they are being manipulated to see a fabricated reality called life. You live, you die and you are given another life sentence over and over.

I started catching on about 7 years ago. Then, the "memories" started coming back. I don't usually talk about them because people will think I'm a nut. I remember Mars. I remember a weapon that looked similar to the New Years ball they drop in New York every year. The Mars sky was swirling, and the sea level was rising, and it was HORRID. Past life memories sure are strange, all the sensations that come back: smells, taste, emotions.... I get those more and more frequently. France, back in the day of fluffy wigs and opulence, smelled very sweet. Too sweet. Ancient China smelled organic, like a plant nursery, and they had big machines that looked like stone beasts, and were the equivalent of today's bulldozers, etc. I remember more, but I just don't talk about it. The farthest back I can go is when I lived in a cave, by myself, and the sky was purple, and I used to venture out of my cave and sit by a tree. I sound like a wingnut! LOL! bounce
Back to top Go down
Ragdoll73
Seeker
Ragdoll73

PostSubject: Re: Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man   Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 9:27 am

glider wrote:
Hello All,

Gigas wrote:
Ragdoll73 wrote:

http://www.craterchains.com/

An older but interesting website.

Glider,
Thank you for the link! Excellent!!! Somewhere I heard a Native American Elder stating that his tribe came from the "Fourth World" a long time ago. First thing that popped into my head was "Mercury, Venus, Earth, Mars... " . Could Mars be the fourth world to which the Elder was referring? Or not. I don't know. But,it did confirm a crazy idea I came to on my own several years ago. Or not.

I wanted to ask you about the Vaulted City....
Do you think at some point a tsunami or other event could bring that stuff to the surface?
Back to top Go down
glider
CE 4

PostSubject: Re: Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man   Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 7:04 pm

Ragdoll73 wrote:
Glider,Thank you for the link........I wanted to ask you about the Vaulted City....
Do you think at some point a tsunami or other event could bring that stuff to the surface?

You're welcome and no a tsunami will not. Now understand, one has to first believe that the existence of such a place is real. This means one must first believe that what is in the book that I linked to Only Child is true. You know-Dominoes. Or step "A" before step "B" an so forth.

Now, ASSUMING that the information in the book is the Truth, then the forces used by the inhabitants to keep the tons psi of water at bay around and overhead of the "city" are the same forces used to place large stones onto the pyramids, and the 200 ton base stones in the walls in the Andean ruins this includes the process of grinding to fit as well.

It's a lot to assume IMHO but the book can be verry convincing in it logic and more or less scientific as it was written by an astronomer whose doctoral thesis was accepted but for some reason never actually got his PhD. Otherwise he would have been "Dr." Morris K. Jessup.

Thank you for your question and interest. The book to me was facinating!

P.S. The Vaulted City according to the text was a place of internment for those who passed away on the "Great Arks" or motherships. Before the city was established the folks would be ground up and dumped here resulting in the stories of red rain etc. One can only imagine. It's a pretty far out read overall but with all the conjecture around UFOs it's at least plausible. And like I said elsewhere it covers a lot of subjects that people look for answers to.
Back to top Go down
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
onlychild

PostSubject: Re: Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man   Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 8:53 pm

glider wrote:
The Vaulted City according to the text was a place of internment for those who passed away on the "Great Arks" or motherships. Before the city was established the folks would be ground up and dumped here resulting in the stories of red rain etc.

So then ... a people who allegedly had "respect" for their dead, enough to build a "Vaulted City" for internment, thought it was OK to grind up their dead and just dump them into our atmosphere, hence red rain? ... that makes no sense and contradicts the "respect" part of this. WE wouldn't do that.
Back to top Go down
glider
CE 4

PostSubject: Re: Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man   Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 9:40 pm

Hello Only Child,

onlychild wrote:
glider wrote:
The Vaulted City according to the text was a place of internment for those who passed away on the "Great Arks" or motherships. Before the city was established the folks would be ground up and dumped here resulting in the stories of red rain etc.

So then ... a people who allegedly had "respect" for their dead, enough to build a "Vaulted City" for internment, thought it was OK to grind up their dead and just dump them into our atmosphere, hence red rain? ... that makes no sense and contradicts the "respect" part of this. WE wouldn't do that.

No we take the more civilized approach and cremate. By the way, I did use "ASSUME" and "IF" a few times. Regardless though, if one's "ark" is limited and been floating around for a coupla hundred thousand years it could be that enriching the soil of one's future home wouldn't be such a bad idea, kinda like killing two birds with one rock, eh? The deceased, knowing the plan for the future, probably wouldn't mind anyway since it would be for a good cause. Besides, they probably saw hundreds (if not thousands) go the same way- for the same reason.

If ET exists AND we do not destroy ourselves we WILL eventually end up sharing this planet- dead and all. Bet on it.
Back to top Go down
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
onlychild

PostSubject: Re: Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man   Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 10:25 pm

glider wrote:

No we take the more civilized approach and cremate.

Well shooting the "casket" into a sun (and then I am sure disintegration would exist in this picture) would work better than grind and toss out the window ... but then I'm plagued by the idea that "death" has been eliminated anyway. According to an article I once read, WE aren't programmed to die. It's just that unchecked "damage" becomes more than our system can repair, and it just catches up with us. Theoretically, if "damage" can be held to a respectable level, we wouldn't die. Who says ET dies anyway? To me, if all physical life follows a similar program, this would be priority one on a list of things to rectify.

By the way, I did use "ASSUME" and "IF" a few times.

I know ... hence the reason I was falling asleep. Isn't the first time it happened, won't be the last. RC Christian's book was one of the worst reads ever - holy crap what a boring read.

Regardless though, if one's "ark" is limited and been floating around for a coupla hundred thousand years it could be that enriching the soil of one's future home wouldn't be such a bad idea, kinda like killing two birds with one rock, eh? The deceased, knowing the plan for the future, probably wouldn't mind anyway since it would be for a good cause. Besides, they probably saw hundreds (if not thousands) go the same way- for the same reason.

Nah - somehow I don't see them as being that primitive.

Back to top Go down
glider
CE 4

PostSubject: Re: Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man   Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 10:53 pm

Hello Only Child,

onlychild wrote:

Now just hold on there! Race longevity doesn't necessarily translate into intelligence. They could still be just as dumb as we are. They may have levitation but WE'VE got the block and tackle! Different technology doesn't mean better- just different. Now if they were to couple their levitation with our block and tackle WELL then there'd be no stopping us. We'd rule everything.Why we'd the downright scourge of the UNIVERSE!!

Bwwaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...............................!!!!!

Hoo, Boy, I think I need a break.
Back to top Go down
Vortexasylum
CE 1
Vortexasylum

PostSubject: Re: Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man   Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 11:00 pm

glider wrote:
Hello Only Child,

onlychild wrote:

Now just hold on there! Race longevity doesn't necessarily translate into intelligence. They could still be just as dumb as we are. They may have levitation but WE'VE got the block and tackle! Different technology doesn't mean better- just different. Now if they were to couple their levitation with our block and tackle WELL then there'd be no stopping us. We'd rule everything. We'd the scourge of the UNIVERSE!!

Now that's funny.
Back to top Go down
davefair
CE 4
davefair

Number of posts : 455
Registration date : 2010-04-09

PostSubject: Re: Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man   Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 1:01 am

Vortexasylum wrote:
davefair wrote:
vortex
You have to understand,

Davefair

Excuse me for being blunt, but you you have to understand. What ever a man is does not give licence to treat another like he is less than one. further more I do not recall you ever being a part of the equation except to be on the side line as one mans cheerleader. You both have now used the word I failed. Are you my professors? No, I don't think so. You're just like me out looking for answers and stumbling around sniffing for clues. If you and your buddy have all the answers then spill the beans, until then quit acting as though you are higher an mightier than a mere mortal such as me.

vortex I am not a teacher just another befuddled human bieng. I too came here for answers. I found them thru both gigas and O.C..
I am still doing research but based on geological events rather then written history. There are now and have been findings that don't match into written history. A good paleontologist is simply making his best guess based on what he has found. If he didn't find it then it can't be true. I am not trying to belittle or bsmearch your charcter. That is not in me. What I was doing was trying to intercede on your behalf with Gigas. I will make my apologies to you for not making my self clear enough at the begining. I wish no war of words here. I can get enough of that from my Irish wife. Here is a little aside for you. There are no banshees in all of Ireland, only Irish wives giving thier husbands hell.
We have been married for quite some time. Our son just turned 47 last month.
So, my good man, be at peace. I would much rather be a friend then an enemy. That is my way.

davefair
Back to top Go down
Vortexasylum
CE 1
Vortexasylum

PostSubject: Re: Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man   Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 7:27 am

davefair wrote:
Vortexasylum wrote:
davefair wrote:
vortex
You have to understand,

Davefair

vortex I am not a teacher just another befuddled human bieng. I too came here for answers. I found them thru both gigas and O.C..
I am still doing research but based on geological events rather then written history. There are now and have been findings that don't match into written history. A good paleontologist is simply making his best guess based on what he has found. If he didn't find it then it can't be true. I am not trying to belittle or bsmearch your charcter. That is not in me. What I was doing was trying to intercede on your behalf with Gigas. I will make my apologies to you for not making my self clear enough at the begining. I wish no war of words here. I can get enough of that from my Irish wife. Here is a little aside for you. There are no banshees in all of Ireland, only Irish wives giving thier husbands hell.
We have been married for quite some time. Our son just turned 47 last month.
So, my good man, be at peace. I would much rather be a friend then an enemy. That is my way.

davefair

Then your way will be reflected, as I give what I get. Nothing mysterious here. Pleased to meet "you".
Back to top Go down
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
onlychild

PostSubject: Re: Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man   Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 9:12 am

glider wrote:
Hello Only Child,

onlychild wrote:

Now just hold on there! Race longevity doesn't necessarily translate into intelligence. They could still be just as dumb as we are. They may have levitation but WE'VE got the block and tackle! Different technology doesn't mean better- just different. Now if they were to couple their levitation with our block and tackle WELL then there'd be no stopping us. We'd rule everything.Why we'd the downright scourge of the UNIVERSE!!

They're coming to get you - tonite lol ... they just want - to talk Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man - Page 6 Chuckle

Back to top Go down
glider
CE 4

PostSubject: Re: Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man   Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 9:35 pm

Hello Only Child,

Well, pahdnah, I guess I'll be moseyin' along then.
Back to top Go down
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
onlychild

PostSubject: Re: Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man   Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 10:02 pm

glider wrote:
But they're cute ... really ...
Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man - Page 6 3029279763_02315fd78a
Back to top Go down
glider
CE 4

PostSubject: Re: Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man   Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 11:36 pm

Hello Only Child,

onlychild wrote:
glider wrote:
But they're cute ... really ...
Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man - Page 6 3029279763_02315fd78a

Yes, but do they DO anything? (spoken with a high-pitched-Monty-Python-type accent.)
Back to top Go down
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
onlychild

PostSubject: Re: Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man   Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 1:17 am

glider wrote:
Yes, but do they DO anything? (spoken with a high-pitched-Monty-Python-type accent.)

Yes - they have the (dare I say it) Meaning of Life.

Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man - Page 6 Meaningoflife

Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man - Page 6 Monty-python_sergeant-major
Back to top Go down
Ragdoll73
Seeker
Ragdoll73

PostSubject: Re: Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man   Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 9:48 am

glider wrote:
Hello Only Child,

onlychild wrote:

Glider, that was the most awesome post EVER! I keep going back and reading it just to make myself smile! Plus, I'm in total agreement with you. Being able to do cool tricks with one's technology has nothing to do with one's spiritual advancement, or whatever one wants to call it.
Back to top Go down
glider
CE 4

PostSubject: Re: Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man   Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 7:09 pm

Hello Ragdoll,

The underlying message here is if we gain space travel without an improvement in our Spiritual where-with-all then, without a doubt, we WILL be the scourge (at least) of the Galaxy. I'm slowly arriving at the conclusion that evolutionary "laws" could come into play to ensure that a civilization will never leave it's home planet until a certain plane of altruism becomes second nature.

I sure hope that is the case so that when we do get out there we'll have something genuinely worthwhile to offer to the Galactic community. Something that will put us in immediate good standing and the other civilizations will say "Well Done!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man   Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next