The UFO Magazine Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
UFO Magazine Blog
UFO Magazine Blog
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Wow ... no one's been here for years LOL...
Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2023 3:56 pm by onlychild

» Richard Smith on The Sabir Bey Show this Friday
Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 7:55 pm by ufoteacher

» Your support is needed! Nominate Richard Smith today.
Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2015 1:21 am by ufoteacher

» ARRIVING 9/15/2015 - KINDLE EDITION!
Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 2:10 am by ufoteacher

» Now Available on Amazon! Join the Global Revolution
Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 3:22 pm by ufoteacher

» Now Available! Join the Global Revolution
Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2015 8:29 pm by ufoteacher

» John Ford UFO Nightmare Report #1
Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 12:51 am by ufoteacher

» New location for the New Mexico UFO and Paranormal Forum
Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 7:54 pm by ufoteacher

» The John Ford UFO Nightmare Premiere Show
Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 5:12 am by ufoteacher

Top posters
onlychild
Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man - Page 3 Vote_lcapStructure of a Gray, Face of a Man - Page 3 I_voting_barStructure of a Gray, Face of a Man - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Ufofiend
Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man - Page 3 Vote_lcapStructure of a Gray, Face of a Man - Page 3 I_voting_barStructure of a Gray, Face of a Man - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
davefair
glider
Lesley
free wheel
Jeremy Vaeni
mantle1958
jackgbowman
LakehurstNJwitness
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website
Forum

Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage

Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man   Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 7:06 pm

Vortexasylum wrote:
Quote :
Yes they are. Look on the surface of the moon, mars and phobos and you will see the same characteristics of above surface detonation by energy weapons. We indeed are interned refuges of a distant war. Mars is full of fractured rock material on its surface. Phobos has the look of energy weapon drive by straffing.

We are under the control of the triangle brotherhood of the serpent.

Once again. This is your statement. Can yo provide us with any thing that would suggest that this is correct. Or will you become Gigas the Liar? Or Gigas the story teller. How about Gigas the delusional. Yeah, I like that last one.

Naw, that won't work little one. Your stage credit tells the world all they need to know of you. You have shown us you are not worthy of that which I hold. Perhaps a simple google peep will free your mind to be informed and not in need of spoon feeding.
Back to top Go down
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
onlychild

Number of posts : 1020
Registration date : 2009-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man   Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 7:12 pm

Gigas wrote:

Naw, that won't work little one. Your stage credit tells the world all they need to know of you. You have shown us you are not worthy of that which I hold.

Well it would seem ET knows you, at least as per your own experience:

Gigas wrote: In 88 I was ascended into a circular room. Three grays observed me and I was put under the deep stare. The one alien communicated in my head with, " your a byproduct of a botched abortion ". Than the alien placed a circular disk on my left jaw/neck and pulled my life force from my left side.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man   Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 7:13 pm

onlychild wrote:
Vortexasylum ... he's out there further than ET ever went lol ... don't bother - been there done that.

Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man - Page 3 Woodwork

Actually, I have been somewhere with et and out there is not anything close to where you think. But thats my business. Thanks for bringing it up though.
Back to top Go down
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
onlychild

PostSubject: Re: Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man   Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 7:16 pm

Gigas wrote:

Actually, I have been somewhere with et and out there is not anything close to where you think. But thats my business. Thanks for bringing it up though.
Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man - Page 3 Chuckle
Back to top Go down
Vortexasylum
CE 1
Vortexasylum

Number of posts : 193
Registration date : 2010-11-21

PostSubject: Re: Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man   Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 7:20 pm

Quote :
"Gigas wrote: In 88 I was ascended into a circular room. Three grays observed me and I was put under the deep stare. The one alien communicated in my head with, " your a byproduct of a botched abortion ".

"Than the alien placed a circular disk on my left jaw/neck and pulled my life force from my left side."

Bad aliens! They should have given his life force back! This explains much!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man   Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 7:21 pm

onlychild wrote:
Gigas wrote:

Naw, that won't work little one. Your stage credit tells the world all they need to know of you. You have shown us you are not worthy of that which I hold.

Well it would seem ET knows you, at least as per your own experience:

Gigas wrote: In 88 I was ascended into a circular room. Three grays observed me and I was put under the deep stare. The one alien communicated in my head with, " your a byproduct of a botched abortion ". Than the alien placed a circular disk on my left jaw/neck and pulled my life force from my left side.

Et does. As you already know. So why bother.
Back to top Go down
Vortexasylum
CE 1
Vortexasylum

PostSubject: Re: Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man   Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 7:33 pm

onlychild wrote:
Vortexasylum ... he's out there further than ET ever went lol ... don't bother - been there done that.

That dude is completely irrational. I like puzzles but he's an enigma within a piece of crap. I'm going to stop digging before I get some on me. How have you been onlychild?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man   Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 7:35 pm

Vortexasylum wrote:
Quote :
"Gigas wrote: In 88 I was ascended into a circular room. Three grays observed me and I was put under the deep stare. The one alien communicated in my head with, " your a byproduct of a botched abortion ".

"Than the alien placed a circular disk on my left jaw/neck and pulled my life force from my left side."

Bad aliens! They should have given his life force back! This explains much!

Your faithfully following your masters lead. Its a real shame you deceived us with, " you don't follow anyone ". You obviously have a serious problem controlling that mob attack mentality. Anyone else want to join these two lemmings.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man   Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 7:40 pm

Vortexasylum wrote:
onlychild wrote:

That dude is completely irrational. I like puzzles but he's an enigma within a piece of crap. I'm going to stop digging before I get some on me. How have you been onlychild?

I guess that means your flushed down and out. Keep following your masters lead, you'll get there eventually.
Back to top Go down
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
onlychild

PostSubject: Re: Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man   Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 7:41 pm

Vortexasylum wrote:

I've been good, and you lol ...

Let's unwind with some music.

Back to top Go down
glider
CE 4

Number of posts : 420
Registration date : 2010-10-19

PostSubject: Re: Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man   Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 7:48 pm

Hello All,

Devolution is never pretty.
Back to top Go down
Vortexasylum
CE 1
Vortexasylum

PostSubject: Re: Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man   Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 8:04 pm

glider wrote:
Hello All,

Hello Glider. Seems some folks can make statements without any facts or even studies to back their claims and then belittle the inquirer. Do you have a remedy?

Last edited by Vortexasylum on Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vortexasylum
CE 1
Vortexasylum

PostSubject: Re: Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man   Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 8:15 pm

I love that tune. This must be the delusional One's theme song. ILMAO after hearing the first line.

Last edited by Vortexasylum on Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man   Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 8:15 pm

Vortexasylum wrote:
glider wrote:
Hello All,

Hello Glider. Seems some folks can make statements without any facts or even studies to back their claims and then belittle the inquirer. Do you have remedy?

What, you need more help here. I thought you had all the help you needed with the other one leading you about. Oh, wait a minute, your trying to suck in followers to join your cause. Thats real hypocritical of you since thats what you pointed out on Gigas many post up.

Nice try but, smart people don't fall in with bad ideas.

Back to top Go down
Vortexasylum
CE 1
Vortexasylum

PostSubject: Re: Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man   Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 8:18 pm

Hey onlychild, you have some more?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man   Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 8:21 pm

Vortexasylum wrote:
I love that tune. This must be the delusional Ones theme song. ILMAO after hearing the first line.

Since you love it, you must be the delusional one you write of. You wanna keep digging yourself in that cesspool of wasted vortexasylum thoughts. Ya know what I mean.
Back to top Go down
Vortexasylum
CE 1
Vortexasylum

PostSubject: Re: Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man   Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 8:23 pm

Gigas wrote:
Vortexasylum wrote:
glider wrote:
Hello All,

Hello Glider. Seems some folks can make statements without any facts or even studies to back their claims and then belittle the inquirer. Do you have remedy?

What, you need more help here. I thought you had all the help you needed with the other one leading you about. Oh, wait a minute, your trying to suck in followers to join your cause. Thats real hypocritical of you since thats what you pointed out on Gigas many post up.

My cause is to get facts for rational conclusions. You have none.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man   Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 8:26 pm

Vortexasylum wrote:
Gigas wrote:
Vortexasylum wrote:
glider wrote:
Hello All,

My cause is to get facts for rational conclusions. You have none.

Stop your back peddling, you made your position and it fell apart. Now all you have is the hurt you put on yourself. Deal with it.
Back to top Go down
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
onlychild

PostSubject: Re: Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man   Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 8:27 pm

Vortexasylum wrote:

Yeah, but we shouldn't be doing this here - two more just cuz they remind me of the Beatles. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man   Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 8:31 pm

onlychild wrote:
Vortexasylum wrote:

Yeah, but we shouldn't be doing this here - two more just cuz they remind me of the Beatles. Very Happy

Thats right clown , so whats the problem with you two thelma and louise odd couple. Question
Back to top Go down
Vortexasylum
CE 1
Vortexasylum

PostSubject: Re: Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man   Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 8:34 pm

S
Quote :
top your back peddling, you made your position and it fell apart. Now all you have is the hurt you put on yourself. Deal with it.

What the f##k are you even talking about? You really need some help before you hurt someone.

Last edited by Vortexasylum on Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vortexasylum
CE 1
Vortexasylum

PostSubject: Re: Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man   Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 8:38 pm

Hell yeah! They are the Beatles incarnated. Thanks for sharing.
Back to top Go down
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
onlychild

PostSubject: Re: Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man   Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 8:44 pm

Vortexasylum wrote:
Hell yeah! They are the Beatles incarnated. Thanks for sharing.

I think we should end this ... we can pick up fresh tomorrow. Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man - Page 3 Chuckle
Back to top Go down
glider
CE 4

Number of posts : 420
Registration date : 2010-10-19

PostSubject: Re: Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man   Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 8:58 pm

Hello Vortexasylum,
Vortexasylum wrote:

Not specifically. But in Forums it always seems better to take the high road: patience and goodwill. For apparently, on this planet anyway, there's never a sufficient supply to go around and I find egos on Forums are particularly fragile. UFO folks are here for answers, ask good questions, are very intelligent, and I feel demonstrate a much deeper aspect of being that for whatever reason needs those answers. And I do my best to respect that.

Now, can anyone shed any light on "The Vaulted City"?
Back to top Go down
Vortexasylum
CE 1
Vortexasylum

PostSubject: Re: Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man   Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 9:06 pm

I have not heard of the vaulted city glider, at least I do not remember but you have my attention. Maybe a short synopsis.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man   Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next