The UFO Magazine Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
UFO Magazine Blog
UFO Magazine Blog
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Wow ... no one's been here for years LOL...
Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man Icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2023 3:56 pm by onlychild

» Richard Smith on The Sabir Bey Show this Friday
Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 7:55 pm by ufoteacher

» Your support is needed! Nominate Richard Smith today.
Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2015 1:21 am by ufoteacher

» ARRIVING 9/15/2015 - KINDLE EDITION!
Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 2:10 am by ufoteacher

» Now Available on Amazon! Join the Global Revolution
Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 3:22 pm by ufoteacher

» Now Available! Join the Global Revolution
Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2015 8:29 pm by ufoteacher

» John Ford UFO Nightmare Report #1
Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 12:51 am by ufoteacher

» New location for the New Mexico UFO and Paranormal Forum
Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 7:54 pm by ufoteacher

» The John Ford UFO Nightmare Premiere Show
Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 5:12 am by ufoteacher

Top posters
onlychild
Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man Vote_lcapStructure of a Gray, Face of a Man I_voting_barStructure of a Gray, Face of a Man Vote_rcap 
Ufofiend
Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man Vote_lcapStructure of a Gray, Face of a Man I_voting_barStructure of a Gray, Face of a Man Vote_rcap 
davefair
glider
Lesley
free wheel
Jeremy Vaeni
mantle1958
jackgbowman
LakehurstNJwitness
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website
Forum

Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Ragdoll73
Seeker
Ragdoll73

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2011-01-08

Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man Empty
PostSubject: Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man   Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 8:26 pm

Does anyone know where I can find information regarding beings who have the basic skull structure and color of grays, but the facial features of men? I have heard that the big black eyes are actually part of a mask. I have also heard of gray/human hybrids. I ask because I have seen a being fitting this description. Any input would be greatly appreciated! Smile
Back to top Go down
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
onlychild

Number of posts : 1020
Registration date : 2009-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man   Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 9:30 pm

Ragdoll73 wrote:
Does anyone know where I can find information regarding beings who have the basic skull structure and color of grays, but the facial features of men? I have heard that the big black eyes are actually part of a mask. I have also heard of gray/human hybrids. I ask because I have seen a being fitting this description. Any input would be greatly appreciated! Smile

I never looked into it, but saw one in 97 I think it was.

I was trying to go to sleep, and heard pots rustle in the kitchen. Figured it was the kids and tried to go back to sleep.

Bang - more pots.

This happened three or four times total, and once I shouted to knock it off I was trying to go to sleep.

The last time it happened I was out of the bed like a shot ... I opened the door to yell at what I guessed was the kids - but the kitchen was dark ... except for a light coming in the window, which I didn't pay any attention to, figured it was moonlight.

As I looked, suddenly something moved from the window and started to walk across the kitchen. I would have said grey, except from what I could see he had very human-like features and eyes, but was short and had a big head. He never acknowledged my presence, just walked out of my line of sight. I wasn't dressed or I would have gone out there to see what was up.

I don't think you'll find anything on them but speculation / guesswork. People seem to pop up with all this alleged information about ET, including what they had for breakfast.

Back to top Go down
Ragdoll73
Seeker
Ragdoll73

PostSubject: Re: Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man   Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 10:06 pm

Thank you, OnlyChild.
My experience took place over a couple of nights last fall. On the first night I had something similar to a "flash vision" (don't know what else to call it) shortly after going to bed. He had the face of a man, and his features were very symmetrical. I suppose one could say he was handsome, photogenic. His skin was a light shade of gray. His cranium was large. Then, he blinked! Weird. Almost like he was saying hi. It took me some time to fall back to sleep, but not because I was afraid. I try to stay away from the good alien/bad alien thing because I tend not to lump anybody into groups. The gray I saw didn't seem threatening.

Two nights later, I fell asleep on the couch while watching tv. At that time, my kids were on a temporary custody schedule with me and my ex. One week with me, one week with him, one week with me, etc. Sometime in the middle of the night, I heard footsteps approaching the couch. (When my kids wake up, I automatically wake up) I figured I was about to have to get someone a drink of water and send them back to bed. I opened my eyes, and realized that the kids weren't at my house that week. I was alone. My natural reaction would be to grab my weapon, and then call 911. But for some reason I didn't. I remember sitting on the end of the couch and calmly looking around. Then I draw a blank. All I remember about the next day was being tired, but calm.

This is just one of dozens of stories. For the most part, I'm full of screen memories. That troubles me.
Back to top Go down
Ragdoll73
Seeker
Ragdoll73

PostSubject: Re: Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man   Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 10:13 pm

I should clarify what I mean about not lumping people into groups:
I mean by race, color, religion, species....
I strongly believe there is good and bad in everybody.
However, there are "groups" who have evil motives,
but it doesn't have anything to do with their genes.
I hope that makes sense. Very Happy
I'm having a hard time finding my words at the moment.
Back to top Go down
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
onlychild

PostSubject: Re: Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man   Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 11:01 pm

Ragdoll73 wrote:

This is just one of dozens of stories. For the most part, I'm full of screen memories. That troubles me.
Why don't we begin from the beginning. If talking about this in a group bothers you, shoot me a private message and we can move to email.

As far as evil ETs go, I don't buy it. Since my experiences began in 1955, I have never once had a problem with any of them - whoever they are. Weird a couple of times, yeah, but never anything scary. Mostly people tend to think day residue dreams are real, and they aren't. The fear factor we experience comes from the lowest part of the brain, and if that part of the brain doesn't exist ... then the fight or flight response doesn't exist either. We are bio-mechanical and we really need to get over it lol.
Back to top Go down
Ragdoll73
Seeker
Ragdoll73

PostSubject: Re: Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man   Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 12:08 am

I don't remember how old I was when my experiences began, but I was extremely young. A little blue guy and a tall, robed being would stand over my bed. The taller one would instruct the blue one to "steal my covers". I don't remember being afraid. Recently, my dad has verified the presence of the blue guys. I remember floating, and then waking up in my parents' bed in the morning. I wish I could access my memories of what happened during my frequent absences. For some reason I'm not afraid, even though I should be? I mean, the whole thing is just so bizarre.

In 1984 my parents took us for an extended camping trip in the middle of NOWHERE in New Mexico. One night my brother and I slept in the back of the Ram Charger while our parents slept on cots under the stars. Something happened, but it isn't until recently that my parents have begun to speak about it. As time goes on, more of the story will come out. Mom and Dad are still hesitant. I remember a bright light. And it seemed like all the coyotes in the world were howling. I will never forget that sound! It was like all the dogs in the world were howling and yipping all at once. I couldn't move no matter how hard I tried, and I absolutely hate that feeling. Again, I draw a blank. I have no memory until the following morning.

Lots of bits and pieces of memory come back from time to time, like snapshots. But they are fleeting, and I struggle to grab onto them. Throughout my life, I have had a connection to other things. For me, the veil between life and death is very thin. I am dyslexic, and have never heard the sound of my own voice in my head. I think in pictures, and that is also how I "see". In metaphor. And from what I have seen, the grays are somehow connected to all of that. The other side of life is still LIFE. So hard to put into words. It's like a feeling I get when I think about the gray I spoke of in the first post is a similar feeling I get when I see a "ghost". I am not crazy. They come in a flash, like a picture that is ALIVE. Or, when I see another time and place. It isn't just a picture, like you are looking at a photograph. There is an energy about it. There are smells, and there is temperature. It is more than just sight in the way we see with our eyes. Kinetics goes along with it. When I saw the gray in a flash vision last fall, there was a warmth to his presence. I'm not using the word "warmth" to signify good or bad. Just alive. He was alive. It would be like how you would feel different if your refrigerator were looking at you as compared to your neighbor looking at you. When someone is alive, whether they be "alive" or "dead", they are still a person. They have a warmth.

About 7 years ago, I had an ABDUCTION experience. It was bad. It was so very bad. They didn't have warmth. They had as much warmth as my refrigerator. They weren't alive. I want to know who They were. I have plenty of vivid screen memories of that experience, and those memories are HORRID. One clue that sticks out to me is the sound of a very low-pitched, monotonous voice that seemed to come from everywhere. It was giving instructions. I hated it. There were doctors and nurses, and they reminded me of clowns. Their voices pierced through my soul! I kept telling them to shut up. I cussed at them. I told them I would kill them. They looked human. I kept thinking that they must be demons. They were mechanical. There was no soul. Then a man who had a luminescence about him took me out of there. I kept thinking HE was an angel. There is a little more to the story, but that is a pretty good summary. Darn screen memories.
Back to top Go down
davefair
CE 4
davefair

Number of posts : 455
Registration date : 2010-04-09

PostSubject: the visitors   Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 1:23 am

I have never had that kind of experience. I would like to "hear" more if you are comfortable with it and with us.
I am an old grandfather with an empty nest they have all grown and moved on with thier lives.
You have young ones and I wish you all well.
Only child is thse one to talk to. I will watch from the side lines on this.

Dave (the gramps) fair
Back to top Go down
Ragdoll73
Seeker
Ragdoll73

PostSubject: Re: Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man   Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 1:45 am

I have to go to bed, but I just wanted to say something real quick:
I don't think "The Grays" did bad things. To me. It's all so hazy and confusing. I just don't think it is wise to put people into boxes. We can be so bad about that on this planet. A thought occurred to me recently.... Lots of people play smoke and mirrors games. Propaganda. What if the grays are just another species like humans, or anyone else, and a "group" of "bad guys" are actually going around harming people and pinning it on the grays? All any of us can do is speculate. I just know that the feeling I got during the abduction was completely different than the feeling I get from the grays overall, as a species. There are many humans who do horrible things. I am an avid watcher of forensic television programs, and I can't even wrap my mind around some of the acts people do. But, for the most part, I think people are great. Of all the people I know and encounter, most of them are totally cool. It would be wrong of me to say that humans are a wicked species because of evil-doers like Ted Bundy, etc. So I just can't bring myself to do that to the grays or any other species in The Universe.
Back to top Go down
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
onlychild

PostSubject: Re: Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man   Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 10:47 am

Ragdoll73 wrote:
I don't remember how old I was when my experiences began, but I was extremely young.

Well, if you were born in '73 or so, "extremely young" would put this just before the 80s.

With regard to dyslexia, I can't go into that at all as I know nothing of the overall mechanics and possible effects behind it, and if it can affect the overall processing picture, replacing a logical approach with a visual approach.

What I can say is that the overall picture is typically perplexing for me (as usual). One would think that if there was "something to say" (given that the episodes are real and not a day residue event) they would at least hint at it - but it seems not - which I find odd.

For me, pointed information came the day after the lit up bedroom event, in the form of thought that ran through my head like it was forced. It made no sense to me, but I kept it over the years. The thought was:
"The Catholic Church is Wrong." Now that made no sense to me at 5 years old, but into my teen years a developing idea had been forming - that of a coming study. After all of these years that first thought at 5 years old makes perfect sense, and is a key element to our problems today regarding ET. The story of the child savior who appears to save humanity from global doom never existed in the original information now lost. The only character that DID exist was the feminine character (who was portrayed by Mary in the church approach), who herself was not "real" ... only a symbol of life that dates back at least 40,000 years - to a time of doom.

Significant new information shows that the Campanian Ignimbrite (CI) eruption from the Phlegrean Fields, southern Italy, was much larger than hitherto supposed and in fact one of the largest late Quaternary explosive events. The eruption can be dated to 40,000 calendar years ago, within the interval of the so-called Middle to Upper Paleolithic ‘transition’. Its position can be precisely correlated with a number of other environmental events, including Heinrich Event 4 (HE4), the Laschamp excursion, and a particular cosmogenic nuclide peak.

I mentioned this to Dr LaViolette, who's work is focused on the galactic superwave event. According to him, the superwave hit earth at that time, and the above would then classify as effects, more than likely begun (the caldera eruption at least) by the gravity wave that slammed into the planet.
http://starburstfound.org/superwaveblog/?p=31

I keep looking for a connection in the alleged experiences of other people, I don't find it, and I am at a loss as to why. By the 80s ET was a day residue picture absorbed by all, and that would be the simplest answer - people "don't know" and so their experiences could never explain what they "don't know" because they aren't real, just a mental processed picture, AKA dream. Now I'm not saying yours are just dreams, but then the question is begged: Why weren't you "told" anything? Unless you (like others) were told, and it's buried in your head until needed. The "maybe" factor in this drives me up the wall, as I'm a data person - and there is no data.

Back to top Go down
Ragdoll73
Seeker
Ragdoll73

PostSubject: Re: Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man   Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 11:47 am

I am so happy to be having this discussion! Thank you! Too much information in my head, and this truly helps to sort it out.

My confusion lies here:
Someone has been teaching me things for as long as I can remember. At times, the lessons have taken place in a very direct way. At other times, through dreams and metaphor. Still at other times, the lessons occur in this invisible way for which there are no words. I need to go into more detail, but today is very busy for me. What a great conversation we are having!

I took a difficult path in this lifetime. Hopefully some good came out of it all. Now, in my 37th year, the line between good and evil is a little more blurred. In the sense that I have learned lessons that I probably wouldn't otherwise have learned. In a strange way, my soul is grateful for the lessons my enemies have taught me. Rather, my INTERACTIONS with my enemies.

There is a force which teaches with kindness and compassion. It is Great, and yet it is gentle and calm. There exists simultaneously a force which is heartless and cold, but from which we also learn. This doesn't excuse evil-doers from their evil deeds.

In school, some kids learn through words. Other kids learn through doing. Other kids learn through sight. Etc. A good teacher will tailor each child's learning experience based on the individual child's learning style. Perhaps, in the grand scheme of things, I am one of those children who must learn my lessons the hard way.

My experiences with so-called abduction have been twofold. For the most part, I feel that they have been positive. There were, however, a few experiences which were negative. It wasn't the same people who were involved with both types of experiences. I can't lump everybody into one group and say that "the aliens" did it all. In fact, I am not thoroughly convinced that the perps behind the scary abduction experiences weren't human. But, my gut tells me that the bad guys were somehow mechanical in nature. Or perhaps a mixture between human and mechanical. I do not believe that the grays were involved. Not as a species, at least.
Back to top Go down
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
onlychild

PostSubject: Re: Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man   Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 3:46 pm

Ragdoll73 wrote:
I am so happy to be having this discussion! Thank you! Too much information in my head, and this truly helps to sort it out.

I'm glad - usually at this point people head for the hills lol ...

Ragdoll73 wrote:

My confusion lies here:
Someone has been teaching me things for as long as I can remember. At times, the lessons have taken place in a very direct way. At other times, through dreams and metaphor. Still at other times, the lessons occur in this invisible way for which there are no words. I need to go into more detail, but today is very busy for me. What a great conversation we are having!

We can get into it when you have time.

For me, the terms alien / extraterrestrial simply mean outside of our neighborhood, the earth. They are "extra" - terrestrials that don't come from here, or are "alien" to our planet: mid-14c., "strange, foreign," from O.Fr. alien "alien, strange, foreign; an alien, stranger, foreigner," from L. alienus "of or belonging to another, foreign, alien, strange," also, as a noun, "a stranger, foreigner," adj. form of alius "(an)other" (see alias).

The picture is no different than what happened when Europeans arrived here and confronted the natives. We were the aliens in that picture.

I try to explain this picture as being no different than anything else we learned about as we grew up ... there being "more out there" than we knew about (neighborhood, town, city, state, country, continents etc - it just keep broadening). At this point we also need a better understanding of our triune brain, how it works, and how to deal with things that "happen" allegedly because of "them out there" (who we are SUPPOSED to know about, and don't, because of "bad thinking" 5000+ years ago). You would be surprised how much of this picture is created by us - always at night - always when we sleep.

I never had a dream about ET until I began to read about it. After I had read, "things" began to pop up in scenes as I slept. Now, the question is, were these events real ... were they all just dreams ... or, were some real and some just day residue dreams? Since it is impossible to tell, my approach was: I didn't "learn" anything - so it doesn't matter. I put all of these events in a bag and put them on a shelf in my mind; they are not useful as data to help construct a picture.

Once we begin to think correctly, put 2 and 2 together and not get 17, we will calm down. Again, as far as evil / bad intentions / whatever ... I don't buy it. If the universe is in anyway as bad as this planet, we have a real problem. I simply believe we are projecting "us" into the universe; that is the simplest answer, and I am a big fan of Occam's razor.

Back to top Go down
Ragdoll73
Seeker
Ragdoll73

PostSubject: Re: Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man   Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 6:44 pm

OnlyChild, I did a bit of reading about Occam's Razor, and will have to do quite a bit more to even begin to understand it. But, I am very interested! If you have time, would you mind giving a simplified dummies version of Occam's Razor and how it may pertain to the situation with ET's? I was recently having a conversation with a friend about how The Truth is probably very SIMPLE, but we make it too complicated. OR, Truth is so simple, AND YET so complicated. But when Everything is condensed to A Point, It All essentially goes blank. Levels out? I have no idea how to put this into words. This is the kind of stuff that keeps me awake at night.
Back to top Go down
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
onlychild

PostSubject: Re: Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man   Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 9:02 pm

Ragdoll73 wrote:
OnlyChild, I did a bit of reading about Occam's Razor, and will have to do quite a bit more to even begin to understand it. But, I am very interested! If you have time, would you mind giving a simplified dummies version of Occam's Razor and how it may pertain to the situation with ET's?

You can go here for starters http://www.phys.ncku.edu.tw/mirrors/physicsfaq/General/occam.html understanding that the base idea is to NOT over-complicate any given picture.

If you look at the UFO subject, it's a complicated mess of unverified ideas and unverified beliefs. In a comparison to my final conclusions, based on what I have been through, the answer is so simple it is generally rejected. It's built on a foundation that states: We have lost only one piece of information, ergo we need to find only one piece of information. Everything beyond that, like evil aliens, can be dealt with separately as it is not part of the main picture theme.

I was recently having a conversation with a friend about how The Truth is probably very SIMPLE, but we make it too complicated. OR, Truth is so simple, AND YET so complicated. But when Everything is condensed to A Point, It All essentially goes blank. Levels out? I have no idea how to put this into words. This is the kind of stuff that keeps me awake at night.

LOL ... it is simple. They are here for the single reason they always come ... something bad is going to happen, like it has twice before (which is as far back as I can go - 40,000 BC). We have an agreement regarding their "help" at a time of catastrophe, and a symbol of life we have passed down. We lost it when "some people" 5000+ years ago (Egypt and Sumer) rewrote history because they assumed something they shouldn't have. Everything snowballed into the chaotic history we have been taught, and here we are today wondering why "they" are here.

Back to top Go down
Ragdoll73
Seeker
Ragdoll73

PostSubject: Re: Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man   Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 11:09 pm

onlychild wrote:
Ragdoll73 wrote:
OnlyChild, I did a bit of reading about Occam's Razor, and will have to do quite a bit more to even begin to understand it. But, I am very interested! If you have time, would you mind giving a simplified dummies version of Occam's Razor and how it may pertain to the situation with ET's?

You can go here for starters http://www.phys.ncku.edu.tw/mirrors/physicsfaq/General/occam.html understanding that the base idea is to NOT over-complicate any given picture.

If you look at the UFO subject, it's a complicated mess of unverified ideas and unverified beliefs. In a comparison to my final conclusions, based on what I have been through, the answer is so simple it is generally rejected. It's built on a foundation that states: We have lost only one piece of information, ergo we need to find only one piece of information. Everything beyond that, like evil aliens, can be dealt with separately as it is not part of the main picture theme.

I was recently having a conversation with a friend about how The Truth is probably very SIMPLE, but we make it too complicated. OR, Truth is so simple, AND YET so complicated. But when Everything is condensed to A Point, It All essentially goes blank. Levels out? I have no idea how to put this into words. This is the kind of stuff that keeps me awake at night.

LOL ... it is simple. They are here for the single reason they always come ... something bad is going to happen, like it has twice before (which is as far back as I can go - 40,000 BC). We have an agreement regarding their "help" at a time of catastrophe, and a symbol of life we have passed down. We lost it when "some people" 5000+ years ago (Egypt and Sumer) rewrote history because they assumed something they shouldn't have. Everything snowballed into the chaotic history we have been taught, and here we are today wondering why "they" are here.

Here I go again.... thinking so hard that it hurts, which contradicts the idea to SIMPLIFY. Ouch! For years, I have had a suspicion that there is one KEY to all of this. One detail which ties it all together, and here you are talking about it! Wow! I could practically drive myself crazy over this.

In 1996, I suddenly came down with a high fever and had to leave work early. When I got home, I went straight to bed. Suddenly I found myself standing in a large room which, from my perspective, didn't appear to have a top or a bottom. There were marble columns in various places. Around the perimeter were two rainbow-shaped tiers in which some very nice people sat. There was a blue, cylindrical tube off toward my left. A person bathed in blue light approached me. He was Love personified, as best as I can describe him. He gave me a hug, and "stuff" made sense to me. It just.... all made sense. It was one of those "Oooooh, I get it!" moments. Then, I flew around the room in a circle, and went into the blue tube.

I awoke, and my fever was gone. I retained the "knowing" for a few seconds, then lost it. I went back to being clueless, for the most part. I was very, very hungry. My roomate and I went out for Chinese food on the pier at a nearby coastal town. Ever since that day, I have known something which is always just out of my grasp. It hurts. It's a little bizarre and somewhat upsetting. I figure it will come back to me someday at just the right time. Or not.

Society has become too complicated, and I believe that it is all by design. Who or what, I do not know. But, the fact is that we are all brainwashed. Each and every one of us. Kindof painful trying to break out of it.
Back to top Go down
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
onlychild

PostSubject: Re: Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man   Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 10:59 am

Ragdoll73 wrote:

Here I go again.... thinking so hard that it hurts, which contradicts the idea to SIMPLIFY.

You're fine lol.

Ever since that day, I have known something which is always just out of my grasp. It hurts. It's a little bizarre and somewhat upsetting. I figure it will come back to me someday at just the right time. Or not.

We all go through that ... I have found two things in that: 1) the information IS still there ... you just can't retrieve it, possibly because it was logged in another area of your brain while you were functioning on another brain-wave level while you were "out". 2) the information can be retrieved, I have done it. The idea is that you have to return to that same brain-wave level, and try to grasp it before you fall completely asleep. It CAN be a pain in the foot to do, but I have succeeded in doing it ... then try to drag it back out into a conscious state ... that's fun too.

Sometimes it doesn't work. I once had a dream where the most beautiful and brand new music score was being played. I loved it. As I began to wake up, the structure of the composition and the instruments involved all began to fade away. No matter how hard I tried, it was nothing but a bare bones shadow of itself by the time I awoke. It was going on in another area of my brain, tuned into on a different brain-wave level. The difference between finding a simple idea and a complex music piece like that is that in a conscious state I at least had an idea what I was looking for ... the music score had nothing left to work with, I couldn't remember - and so was impossible to find. The fun part is - it's up there - somewhere lol.

Society has become too complicated, and I believe that it is all by design. Who or what, I do not know. But, the fact is that we are all brainwashed. Each and every one of us. Kind of painful trying to break out of it.

According to my picture, change in societal structure was all just a grand mistake - we did it to ourselves. The base idea is that ET arrives when something "not very nice" is going to happen, or has begun somewhere on the globe. About 5300 or so years ago, we were hit with the same event that hit here 13,500 BC: a galactic superwave. ET arrived at whatever point in the picture 13,000+ years ago, and left when it was over.

Now the constant in the picture (besides the direct effects) is that the galactic center shines in the sky at some point in this - we can see it. 5300 or so years ago, we were hit with a MINOR event, however, the galactic center could again be seen in the sky, albeit dimmer, but we had nothing to compare it to except the last MAJOR event, and that was just a memory.

Long story short, people in one area of the globe - lost it, because ET never showed up, it was only a minor event. I believe it was pre-Sumer who lost it first, and then it bled over into pre-Egypt. Anyway, it was at this point people began to rewrite everything, and our information about the Goddess symbol of life was changed, she was given a husband and a child, and the story was lost. The updated version of the symbol of life became the Ankh as we know it, but it was still connected to the base idea of life.

Everything went down the tubes slowly after that, and here we all are wondering what the hell is going on.

Back to top Go down
davefair
CE 4
davefair

PostSubject: Re: Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man   Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 12:56 am

Ouch is right,
to use occams razor to shave away the unobservable. As I watched S. H. thoughts on time travel/space travel, as illustrated on the tube tonite.
It occured to me that he was indeed making some thing simple way to complex. As a field engineer I used a linear road map with time marked events as mile stones. The road map was simple Start/end. The events and the way they tied into each other were the complexity.
This would apply to our lives in the same way birth/death. Not overly complex until the events are added.
As I understand the bosnain theroy (since it can not be proven either way) what we do is fold the linear map together and simply step from on point to another. So that if we create a mobious strip with a never ending time line we can then apply the bosnain theroy to skip from one event to another at any location in time/space. That accomplishes the simplicity of it rather then the complex. The only key that is needed is the actuall accomplishment of the bosnaian. The speculation of the super collider actually creating a bosnain event remains to be seen.
What I would rather believe is that some garage inventor will do it by accident. Of course what happens to him and his invention after it gets out leaves quite a bit of conjucter to be made. I would in effect be a one way trip unless. Unless we created our own "star Gate" systems.
God, would I hate to do the math on that.

davefair
Back to top Go down
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
onlychild

PostSubject: Re: Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man   Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 11:30 am

davefair wrote:

If you do - don't tell me about it - you'll probably blow my brain apart LOL ...
Back to top Go down
davefair
CE 4
davefair

PostSubject: Re: Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man   Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 10:16 pm

onlychild wrote:
davefair wrote:

If you do - don't tell me about it - you'll probably blow my brain apart LOL ...
Well expressed in bolean algebra the *=a /b to c power expressed as & to 10n -t = Iycn, after that my brain goes numb.
I think wally in delbirt expressed it best, rather then bieng the manager who can't think or the inovator who can, I will just be
the nay sayer who says it can't be done that way.

OUch my brain hurts

davefair

Oh I almost forgot, you are a scientist! A scientist is simpy one who makes good observations on his field/subject.
All science is reduced in the end to making good observations, then making good guess based on those observations. Fact=guess work.
You already know that by elminating the impossible that which is left has to be the truth.

Back to top Go down
Ragdoll73
Seeker
Ragdoll73

PostSubject: Re: Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man   Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 11:56 pm

onlychild wrote:
Ragdoll73 wrote:

Here I go again.... thinking so hard that it hurts, which contradicts the idea to SIMPLIFY.

You're fine lol.

Ever since that day, I have known something which is always just out of my grasp. It hurts. It's a little bizarre and somewhat upsetting. I figure it will come back to me someday at just the right time. Or not.

We all go through that ... I have found two things in that: 1) the information IS still there ... you just can't retrieve it, possibly because it was logged in another area of your brain while you were functioning on another brain-wave level while you were "out". 2) the information can be retrieved, I have done it. The idea is that you have to return to that same brain-wave level, and try to grasp it before you fall completely asleep. It CAN be a pain in the foot to do, but I have succeeded in doing it ... then try to drag it back out into a conscious state ... that's fun too.

Sometimes it doesn't work. I once had a dream where the most beautiful and brand new music score was being played. I loved it. As I began to wake up, the structure of the composition and the instruments involved all began to fade away. No matter how hard I tried, it was nothing but a bare bones shadow of itself by the time I awoke. It was going on in another area of my brain, tuned into on a different brain-wave level. The difference between finding a simple idea and a complex music piece like that is that in a conscious state I at least had an idea what I was looking for ... the music score had nothing left to work with, I couldn't remember - and so was impossible to find. The fun part is - it's up there - somewhere lol.

Society has become too complicated, and I believe that it is all by design. Who or what, I do not know. But, the fact is that we are all brainwashed. Each and every one of us. Kind of painful trying to break out of it.

According to my picture, change in societal structure was all just a grand mistake - we did it to ourselves. The base idea is that ET arrives when something "not very nice" is going to happen, or has begun somewhere on the globe. About 5300 or so years ago, we were hit with the same event that hit here 13,500 BC: a galactic superwave. ET arrived at whatever point in the picture 13,000+ years ago, and left when it was over.

Now the constant in the picture (besides the direct effects) is that the galactic center shines in the sky at some point in this - we can see it. 5300 or so years ago, we were hit with a MINOR event, however, the galactic center could again be seen in the sky, albeit dimmer, but we had nothing to compare it to except the last MAJOR event, and that was just a memory.

Long story short, people in one area of the globe - lost it, because ET never showed up, it was only a minor event. I believe it was pre-Sumer who lost it first, and then it bled over into pre-Egypt. Anyway, it was at this point people began to rewrite everything, and our information about the Goddess symbol of life was changed, she was given a husband and a child, and the story was lost. The updated version of the symbol of life became the Ankh as we know it, but it was still connected to the base idea of life.

Everything went down the tubes slowly after that, and here we all are wondering what the hell is going on.

13,000 years ago... 40,000 years ago...
Are some of our so-called meteor craters/comet strikes actually remnants of nuclear strikes?
I have been thinking about all this for days, trying to set everything I thought I knew to the side. I don't like the angle from which I'm looking at things at the moment, so I hope you will say that those big holes in the ground were just meteors.

Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT33JVtUPhC6X6_XTx4-W9yueBESbwzihN6fRTuQNK2n3FUbwLmqw
Back to top Go down
davefair
CE 4
davefair

PostSubject: Re: Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man   Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 12:26 am

Well to carry foward on that line.
One would expect a metero/astroid strike to have a higher background level of radiation because of the exposure to direct radaition from both the sun and the loose particles in space. How ever a nuc crater would have a huge radiation spike that would have much higher spike on the scale due to the half life of the source blast. Additionaly so would the surronding area.
If as in the movie star trooper some one were to fling a sizable chunk of rock at us. It would indeed have the same effect as a nuc. speed times mass. Do you see my point. The largest crater on the face of the earth is called the carribien sea. the Mass refered to as cancun is the center splash. all of the islands from south america to the north are the crater wall. If you would imagne this mass arriving at 25,000 mph and then use a mass (of say) some half billion tons at a glancing angle. You then wind up with one heck of a hole. Probably as close to a planet killers as we can get. Until that time most of the planet was subsurface shallow sea bottom. Which goes back to the fossils and impact fragments that I have dug up over the years. One of the things that does intrest me is this. Not only have I dug up sea fossils but
I have also dug up fragments of mamoths and sloths. As well as tortisas. This would indacate more then one up heavel. I believe that the impacts could very well have shifted the tutonic plates to cause both.
Your thoughts on this would be appreciated?

Davefair
Back to top Go down
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
onlychild

PostSubject: Re: Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man   Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 3:16 am

Ragdoll73 wrote:

13,000 years ago... 40,000 years ago...
Are some of our so-called meteor craters/comet strikes actually remnants of nuclear strikes?
I have been thinking about all this for days, trying to set everything I thought I knew to the side. I don't like the angle from which I'm looking at things at the moment, so I hope you will say that those big holes in the ground were just meteors.

Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT33JVtUPhC6X6_XTx4-W9yueBESbwzihN6fRTuQNK2n3FUbwLmqw

Unless I've missed something somewhere along the line (and anything is possible) I have never heard anyone say any of them were nuke-strikes. Where did that idea come from?
Back to top Go down
davefair
CE 4
davefair

PostSubject: Re: Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man   Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 10:25 pm

Actually,
because they look like old nuc craters. See bikini and nagsaka. Hiroshima looked more like that thing in sibera one central blast spot with every thing knocked down away from it. The diffrence is ground burst and air birst. Neither are good things.
Though I did decide years ago if that happens I want to be the guy on ground zero who says."Hey! Whats that."
If you have seen any of the writtings on bio,nuc or chem you begin to get the picture of what a realllllly bad thing it is.
When the armed forces suggest that you make the victums comfortable and continue on. Meaning they are already dead and just don't know it yet. At one point biological zero was N=E to the n power meaning they could kill all biological life on the planet some 1,200 times over.
The large crater I mentioned seems top be some twelve million years old, by carbon dating. Still all in all it is a good thought and one to be considered. If they used clean bombs Just maybe she is right.

Davefair
Back to top Go down
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
onlychild

PostSubject: Re: Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man   Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 11:22 pm

davefair wrote:
If they used clean bombs Just maybe she is right.
Simple answers first ... then build upward and outward if needed. This is easier than creating a 12 story building and realizing you have to tear half of it down because there is a mega construction error right smack in the middle.

I say meteor.
Back to top Go down
davefair
CE 4
davefair

PostSubject: Re: Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man   Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 3:41 am

Looked like one to me too.
ragdoll what do you think?

Davefair
Back to top Go down
Ragdoll73
Seeker
Ragdoll73

PostSubject: Re: Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man   Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 10:58 am

Hi! :-) Crazy week! By the time I have a moment to sit down at my computer at night, my eyes stop working.

I have family in AZ, and frequently drive past the meteor crater East of Flagstaff. You can't see it from the road, but it sure is a nightmarish looking place (the picture in my above post). Apparently, the blast occurred around 40,000 years ago. I find it disturbing that they don't find meteor fragments there. If I apply the Razor, I get: No Fragments=No Meteor. What was it, then?

Around 13,000 years ago, a comet swarm may have hit the Earth. Here is a link to an interesting article: http://www.newscientist.com/blogs/shortsharpscience/2010/04/did-a-comet-swarm-strike-ameri.html

There is something I have been thinking about for several years, but have never put into words. I would like to try, but it may take several posts to spit it out. I have questioned whether we here on Planet Earth may have had extremely high technology a long time ago. I mean, just look at the Pyramids! Among other things. That would mean that our BRAIN CAPACITY is highly evolved, but perhaps we got knocked back at some point. Our THOUGHT PROCESS is evolved, and the rate at which our technology is advancing could be an indication of this. Yesterday I got to upgrade my cell phone through Verizon, and I chose a Motorola Droid. It's like carrying around a tricorder. I can't even believe some of the things that phone does. A hundred years ago we were riding around in horse drawn buggies. At some point during the last century, a genetic trigger kicked in. We need to remember who/what we are. Just a theory.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man   Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Structure of a Gray, Face of a Man
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next