The UFO Magazine Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
UFO Magazine Blog
UFO Magazine Blog
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Wow ... no one's been here for years LOL...
Black Triangles - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2023 3:56 pm by onlychild

» Richard Smith on The Sabir Bey Show this Friday
Black Triangles - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 7:55 pm by ufoteacher

» Your support is needed! Nominate Richard Smith today.
Black Triangles - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2015 1:21 am by ufoteacher

» ARRIVING 9/15/2015 - KINDLE EDITION!
Black Triangles - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 2:10 am by ufoteacher

» Now Available on Amazon! Join the Global Revolution
Black Triangles - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 3:22 pm by ufoteacher

» Now Available! Join the Global Revolution
Black Triangles - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2015 8:29 pm by ufoteacher

» John Ford UFO Nightmare Report #1
Black Triangles - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 12:51 am by ufoteacher

» New location for the New Mexico UFO and Paranormal Forum
Black Triangles - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 7:54 pm by ufoteacher

» The John Ford UFO Nightmare Premiere Show
Black Triangles - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 5:12 am by ufoteacher

Top posters
onlychild
Black Triangles - Page 2 Vote_lcapBlack Triangles - Page 2 I_voting_barBlack Triangles - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Ufofiend
Black Triangles - Page 2 Vote_lcapBlack Triangles - Page 2 I_voting_barBlack Triangles - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
davefair
glider
Lesley
free wheel
Jeremy Vaeni
mantle1958
jackgbowman
LakehurstNJwitness
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website
Forum

Black Triangles

Go down 
+6
davefair
12catcrazy
Vortexasylum
metoo
onlychild
glider
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
onlychild

Number of posts : 1020
Registration date : 2009-10-15

Black Triangles - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Triangles   Black Triangles - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 6:54 pm

glider wrote:
Yes, I was already aware of the brain dynamics ...

Well the inference was with the UFO field and the idea that people believe what they want to be true. Regarding 911, I wrote to Barrie, he admitted that my approach was going to take a bit to understand, but quite frankly I think he will fall victim to his own teachings. Now he may surprise me, we shall see. Black Triangles - Page 2 Chuckle
Back to top Go down
glider
CE 4

Number of posts : 420
Registration date : 2010-10-19

PostSubject: Re: Black Triangles   Black Triangles - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 6:54 pm

Hello All,

Just letting you know that I'm still pursuing these idiotic Deltas. It would appear they don't care much for foul weather. Are more comfortable around air bases. Like to have helos around and prefer evenings around 2hrs. after sunset.

Now if everybody in the U.S. took a camera outside for one night ( preferably the same night), looked up and snapped off a few pix a great deal would be learned. About all shapes, not just BTs. But since the BTs are not ET two things may occur. 1) The military would stop the flights or 2) they'd have to 'fess up.

Let's face facts. No one is going to end up knowing anything. Why? "Cause no one wants to really know. Not MUFON, not NUFORC or any other so-called UFO investigators. And even if they honestly did they're too fractured, don't work together, compete against each other, and generally do what they are probably supposed to do. Create confusion, disorganize sightings, give only some info in areas of their websites but don't translate that same info to other areas so that one can make any sense of things. VERY frustrating indeed and nearly useless for anyone trying to put together a good picture of this phenom.

The websites are functional yes, but they're designed to create disinterest within the general public as far as I can tell. I emailed the directors of both MUFON and NUFORC and they were nice enough and very civil but my questions were designed to ferret out whether or not either Org. seemed at all interested in informing the public of anything. Not really. Databases. That's it.

If any one thinks a consensus will help break through then maybe it's time to see if this Forum has any CLOUT. Let me know if you would prefer to be on the inside track with these people. We would assure them that witness IDs are not what we are after. Protecting witness info appears to be the party-line reason/excuse they use to make individuals like me go away. And believe me, that kind of data is completely unnecessary to divulge but trying to convince them otherwise goes nowhere. They stick to that as the reason anyway and to me it's just a boilerplate excuse. Sad to say, the slippery ploy sounds all to familiar in tone. I get the impression that the info that's crucial gets channeled elsewhere and these Org.s, while seeming to be outside TPTB are really not at all. Smoke and mirrors.

My purpose in ASSUMING this is to call them out to say otherwise. If they don't then, with much regret, I'll know the truth about them. In other words, the public, fearful and otherwise has been had.

I will try to find another approach in the meantime, I seriously doubt that they will respond.

Last edited by glider on Sun Jun 12, 2011 5:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
onlychild

PostSubject: Re: Black Triangles   Black Triangles - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 12:57 pm

I tried mufon - wanted to get together with one of their local researchers - HA ... what a waste of time - nothing but excuses. I'll tell you honestly, were it not for the fact that my experiences go back as far as they do, I would call ALL of this subject BS and close the door.
Back to top Go down
glider
CE 4

PostSubject: Re: Black Triangles   Black Triangles - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 9:17 pm

Hello only child,

AAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

(pant,pant,puff,puff,hnnn,cough,cough,wheeeeeeeze)

Wow. Boy, I feel much better...though now I need a nap.

As an afterthought, These entities can continue with their approach because one individual confronting them can be easily deflected. My feeling during the process was that 1) I was not a person in authority (they asked my background for my research) and 2) therefore there was no compelling reason for them to comply and finally, 3) I had the same voice that anyone has: what can one person do?

This is exactly why a group is better for this sort of thing. And why I keep asking the Forum members if they would want to be on board for a concerted effort to aquire data. I will agree that it is safer to discuss conspiracy theories, TPTB, Black Ops, secret aircraft, and the like but a year from now discussion is all it will be and EVER will be. Because there's no pressure for any organization to reveal anything. But if that's the way it is then so be it. All I have done is ask, there's no more to do. And I therefore have my answer here.

I don't think this particular pursuit is risky but to be on the safe side for the members of this Forum I will now sign off. It's been fun and interesting to say the least.

Only child, Free Wheel, Dave Fair, and ALL. Thank you for your patience. Last but not least, Giant. Gigas you were the first to welcome me here an asked me what I knew. I wish to express that I was not being flip, I was being truthful. I really did (and do) know nothing. It may always be so. I've never even seen an UFO. Ever.

glider here, over...... and out.

Back to top Go down
12catcrazy

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2009-07-22

PostSubject: Re: Black Triangles   Black Triangles - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 5:07 pm

Hey Glider - are you threatening not to post any more? Only Child can't carry this discussion by himself.

I don't have enough knowledge to really make intelligent comments on this topic. Re disclosure - saw an interesting film last night called "I Know What I Saw" made by a guy named James Fox.

My personal belief is that it's going to be a cold day in Hell (or the burning garbage dump) before "disclosure" happens for a bunch of reasons. I don't think that the world's governments really know what is going on for one, although there might be a very small number of people who might know. And disclosure would probably cause mass panic. People don't like it when their belief systems are challenged, and they fear the unknown.

Just because disclosure isn't going to happen anytime soon, it doesn't mean that we have to stop asking questions, and stop discussing what "it" all means.
Back to top Go down
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
onlychild

PostSubject: Re: Black Triangles   Black Triangles - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 5:50 pm

glider wrote:

glider here, over...... and out.

Get back here ... lol!
Back to top Go down
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
onlychild

PostSubject: Re: Black Triangles   Black Triangles - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 6:09 pm

12catcrazy wrote:
Hey Glider - are you threatening not to post any more? Only Child can't carry this discussion by himself.

There's nothing to carry ... my approach says just sit back and relax ... it is taken care of.

I don't think that the world's governments really know what is going on for one, although there might be a very small number of people who might know.

911 proved that beyond a doubt.

And disclosure would probably cause mass panic. People don't like it when their belief systems are challenged, and they fear the unknown.

Oh well ... pass out the Clovis culture tee-shirts.

Black Triangles - Page 2 Clovis_cometsm

Just because disclosure isn't going to happen anytime soon, it doesn't mean that we have to stop asking questions, and stop discussing what "it" all means.

We only lost one piece of information ... that means we only have to restore one piece of information. Stop making this more complicated than it is.

Back to top Go down
12catcrazy

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2009-07-22

PostSubject: Re: Black Triangles   Black Triangles - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 11:18 am

Only Child - you have mentioned 911 a number of times in your posts. I live in New York and am familar with the "911 Truth" movement. If you want to upset total strangers, have a 911 Truth discussion with your friends in public - especially in an area where so many people knew people who died that day!

What do you feel is the connection between 911 and the Flying Triangle craft? And regarding triangles - it seems that many cultures and religions have regarded 3 as a sacred number - is the triangle the symbol of 3 or is it the other way around?
Back to top Go down
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
onlychild

PostSubject: Re: Black Triangles   Black Triangles - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 4:51 pm

12catcrazy wrote:
Only Child - you have mentioned 911 a number of times in your posts. I live in New York and am familar with the "911 Truth" movement. If you want to upset total strangers, have a 911 Truth discussion with your friends in public - especially in an area where so many people knew people who died that day!

I have tried - many times - to talk to these "911 research people" ... but they are not listening. I can't blame them really. My approach was strictly from an esoteric picture (which they had enough trouble with) and never mentioned anything about ET.

What do you feel is the connection between 911 and the Flying Triangle craft?

With the craft ... nothing. I mean you could stretch this by saying there were 3 buildings involved, but who knows at that point. Maybe it's right ... maybe not.

And regarding triangles - it seems that many cultures and religions have regarded 3 as a sacred number - is the triangle the symbol of 3 or is it the other way around?

Too many unknowns in that picture, but if I guessed using that picture I would say triangles came first, so three is (or at least was) a memory device now lost. Even the Masons point to 3 with their G, which in Hebrew gematria is 3 (gimel is the third letter).

Black Triangles - Page 2 Masonic_g

If a study has been done which has isolated the number 3 in various cultures (I never looked), look at the list of definitions for all of them, and see if they are all different (which I would go out on a limb and say they were). Difference mean loss of archetypal information. I doubt seriously if any point to triangular craft from their ancient history. I would say it was a nebula reference before I went into triangular shaped craft, which is why "pyramids" began to allegedly pop up all over. Cool
Back to top Go down
davefair
CE 4
davefair

Number of posts : 455
Registration date : 2010-04-09

PostSubject: Re: Black Triangles   Black Triangles - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 12:55 am

How did you know I had two clips? actually my third experience as a child, my brothers high school football game with my parents and sisters.
Three sets of three lights in a perfect formation slowly over the field in the middle of the game. Every thing stopped, every one watched.
Slowly over the field and turn/pivited and reversed course. One ship, three ships or nine? I will never know. Mass hallucination no doubt.
But for an 8 yr. old kid what a trip. My brothers team still won. Thou I think every body was glanceing up to see if they came back.

If you have a rifle/pistol would you think you could hurt a ship that traveled thru space/time with it? I think not.

Davefair the prodigal idiot.
Back to top Go down
davefair
CE 4
davefair

PostSubject: Re: Black Triangles   Black Triangles - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 1:16 am

Let's face facts. No one is going to end up knowing anything. Why? "Cause no one wants to really know. Not MUFON, not NUFORC or any other so-called UFO investigators. And even if they honestly did they're too fractured, don't work together, compete against each other, and generally do what they are probably supposed to do. Create confusion, disorganize sightings, give only some info in areas of their websites but don't translate that same info to other areas so that one can make any sense of things. VERY frustrating indeed and nearly useless for anyone trying to put together a good picture of this phenom.

affraid
You don't get the picture? Christ almighty in a hand basket! Consider this. If you take one hundred people out to a field in broad daylight.
I stand at the other end of the field with my radio controled helicopter with a black triangle hanging off the landing gear. I fly the helicopter over the crowd and back to me. You take the people back to where you got them from and have them write about what they saw.
Broad daylight. You wil get one hundred diffrent answers.
Now take mufon or nuforc or soc (specail operations command) and hand them the "reports" for interpretation and analysis. Depending on how many people look at them, you will get a totaly different opinion of the facts and thier interpretation of them. Then the good folks will blithly refuse to change thier minds collectively and will stead fastly refuse to cooperate with any one who might be so stupid as to not have the same opinion.
Add to that mufon and nuforc have thier own agenda that they will try to inflict on you.

When I say I saw this in the sky that is my truth. I cannot prove it to you. I have no pictures only memories. I have experiences but no answers. That is why I am here. The WHY. I believe that in only chids data lies the answer. Digging it out and recognising it is the problem.
You may be the one to find it.
Dave (the idiot) fair
Back to top Go down
glider
CE 4

PostSubject: Re: Black Triangles   Black Triangles - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 11:50 am

Hello All,

Case Number: 27163
Log Number: US-12302010-0001
Submitted Date: 2010-12-30 01:24 GMT
Event Date: 2010-12-26 02:25 GMT
City: Waldorf
Region: Maryland
Longitude: -76.8983333
Latitude: 38.6461111
Shape: Other
Duration: 05:00:00
Distance: 100 feet or less
Vallee Index: CE1
Description: I was driving home from work on the sunday morning after christmas 12/26/2010 at 2:25 am and it was snowing lightly.I was traveling on matowomanbeantown road going from 301 south to rt 5. i was aprox half way down the road, where the park and ride is located at, when i saw a huge aircraft about 200ft in length emerg out of the clouds about 100 ft over the tree line. The first thing i noticed when i saw the craft coming out of the clouds was that it had an unusal amount of lights on the front of it to be and airplane. Being that I am in the aerospace industry i see large aircraft on a daily basis and none of them have that many lights. Nevertheless i was just thinking it was a large plane flying low. i continued driving slowly and watching it and shortly after it came out of the clouds, it banked a hard right maybe 60 degrees or more and at this point i could see the entire shape of the craft. it had lights covering the entire priemeter of the craft and what seemed like what would be the cockpit/fuselage it had lights surounding that part too. in the center of the craft where the fuselage would be at there was a red blinking light ontop of the craft and one on the bottom of it. this is what is called and anticollison light required by all aircraft flying in US airspace. i got excited at this point because i thought it was a b2 bomber and i have never seen one before. being that ive never seen one before i was not sure of the light pattern of the b2. it had the exact same shape a b2 has except the tail of the craft cut straight accross from wing tip to wing tip. the b2 has several triangle shapes on the tail of the aircaft. once the craft came out of its 60 degree bank and leveled off it just sat in one spot and did not move. at this point i pulled over because i was amazed that it stopped and hovered. i did not think this was a UFO, but was just some sort of aircraft that didnt exisit. so i pulled over and got out of the car expecting to hear a very loud enging running because the craft was hovering and it takes alot of power to hover an aircraft. i got out and i heard nothing but silence. thats when my heart started to beat really fast because i had an idea of what i was seeing. i went to grab my phone to take and picture and the lights just went out. i could still see the craft in the sky being that it was no more than 75 ft from me and it was snowing so it was easy to see. the craft was dark almost black and i could still easily see it hovering. i watched it for about 5 mins with its lights off just sitting there hovering. after the 5 mins it just started to slowly move out of sight and that was the last i saw of it. i did not hear any jet aircraft in the area which i thought was wierd because i was just outside of andrews airforce base and you cant get near that place with out setting off some sort of alarm. i know of 3 aircraft that can hover and two of those are stationed in the area i work and live. those being the osprey and joint strike fighter. both of these make alot of noise. this craft made absoultly no noise and just sat there and hovered. i havnt the slightested idea of what i saw that night. not sure it was man made or not of this earth. im leaning towards man made because of the anticollision lights located on it. but i know of no aircraft that is 200ft on length and can hover with out making any noise. i will truly never forget this expierence.

Media:

http://www.mufoncms.com/files/27163_submitter_file1__IMG.pdf

Click the 'X' or press 'esc' to close this windowOne Moment Please...x Retrieving detail for case number 27163...
ello All,
Back to top Go down
davefair
CE 4
davefair

PostSubject: Re: Black Triangles   Black Triangles - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 12:03 am

This is exactly why a group is better for this sort of thing. And why I keep asking the Forum members if they would want to be on board for a concerted effort to aquire data. I will agree that it is safer to discuss conspiracy theories, TPTB, Black Ops, secret aircraft, and the like but a year from now discussion is all it will be and EVER will be. Because there's no pressure for any organization to reveal anything. But if that's the way it is then so be it. All I have done is ask, there's no more to do. And I therefore have my answer here.

OK, so count me in. But let me tell you this. There are no sure answers. Why? Because they don't have any! You and I can pressure them all we want and they don't have to respond. Even if they do respond can we, in truth, trust thier answers? I think not.
Every UFO that I have ever seen has not repeat not been a flying saucer. The dull metal globe that I saw hanging over a major interstate junction for over a half hour. Was never mentioned in the news. I felt like an idiot trying to take its picture with a camera that didn't
have the right lens.
I got some great shots of clouds with a little dot in them. Whoopie ding!
You ever lay on your back in the desert and look up at the milky way? Then have a dark mass block out the stars? How do you take a picture of that. Still makes the hair on the back of my neck raise up and I had a whole platoon with me. B=2 maybe? God I wish I knew.

Your not going to find out, because the people who do know aren't accesible by people like you and me.
Do I believe the case that you posted, Sounded true to me, but I wasn't there.
Why do most of the people spend most of thier time looking down? Instead of up?
I do it cause my dad taught me to. When I was a kid I could tell you the name of every plane that went over.
I used to lie on the beach and watch the b-36s from McDill pratice thier areail refueling at night.
I still live under a major flight way for both military and civilain/commercail craft.
My corrected distance vision is better then normal.
You want to bang your head on the door? Ok, tell me what you want me to do?
Christ knows I've tilted at more then a few windmills in my time.
I guess one more won't hurt. The sad truth is that when you pressire them they will lie to you
to get you to go away. In the intrest of national security/home land security.
Dammit, where did i put my swasticka?

Davefair
Back to top Go down
glider
CE 4

PostSubject: Re: Black Triangles   Black Triangles - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 9:32 pm

Hello All,

http://www.disclose.tv/action/viewvideo/57438/Project_Aurora__Top_Secret_TR_3B_Astra_Delta_Wing

I get the feeling that all will be forthcoming in the near future. The video also opens the door to more questions and conjecture. We'll see..........
Back to top Go down
Vortexasylum
CE 1
Vortexasylum

Number of posts : 193
Registration date : 2010-11-21

PostSubject: Re: Black Triangles   Black Triangles - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 10:55 pm

Thank you Glider. That is interesting. I'm wondering if this is not the B2 bomber. Hard to say.
Back to top Go down
davefair
CE 4
davefair

PostSubject: Re: Black Triangles   Black Triangles - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 1:16 am

vortex it may well be a b-2 bomber in some of the cases. But certainly not in all of the cases. The nine lights in three triangler formations
looked like nine ships till the all pivioted arround and went the other way. It was hard to see any thing but the lights. as the football field
was lite up for the game. Light pollution, which may well be why there aren't more reported cases. and of course this was in the early fifties.
No b-2 then.
The one in the desert was in 95 and fairly close to the b-2 base, with in 600 miles and we were between two afbs.

dave(the ignorant)fair
Back to top Go down
Vortexasylum
CE 1
Vortexasylum

PostSubject: Re: Black Triangles   Black Triangles - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 7:39 am

davefair wrote:
vortex it may well be a b-2 bomber in some of the cases. But certainly not in all of the cases. The nine lights in three triangler formations
looked like nine ships till the all pivioted arround and went the other way. It was hard to see any thing but the lights. as the football field
was lite up for the game. Light pollution, which may well be why there aren't more reported cases. and of course this was in the early fifties.
No b-2 then.
The one in the desert was in 95 and fairly close to the b-2 base, with in 600 miles and we were between two afbs.

dave(the ignorant)fair

Thanks Dave. Yeah, I have a bit of knowledge on the TR3B and even the supposed primary manufacturer. I think this particular one looks very similar to the B2 though. Just my interpretation. It is still a great capture on film regardless.
Back to top Go down
glider
CE 4

PostSubject: Re: Black Triangles   Black Triangles - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 8:46 pm

Hello Vortexasylum and Dave Fair,

Thank you for your input on this. It was kind of a letdown when I saw the ads for the night vision stuff but since there has been an IR thread on the Forum I didn't feel too bad. But with that in mind I did notice the lack of any nav lights. It's probably not an issue since stealth is, by definition......well.........stealthy. So no lights as I'm sure they wounl be very bright with night vision gear.

Judging from the background stars can anyone guess the speed even though distance and therefore size is a virtual unknown? 300? 400? (mph). Faster? It appeared to have more of a boomerang than triangle shape. I tried t see a fuselage but could not. Interesting footage by someone who apparently was on a mission to accomplish this very result. I would be remiss if I didn't see this as a good example that diligence in these pursuits will pay off!
Back to top Go down
Vortexasylum
CE 1
Vortexasylum

PostSubject: Re: Black Triangles   Black Triangles - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 9:23 pm

glider wrote:
Hello Vortexasylum and Dave Fair,

Thank you for your input on this. It was kind of a letdown when I saw the ads for the night vision stuff but since there has been an IR thread on the Forum I didn't feel too bad. But with that in mind I did notice the lack of any nav lights. It's probably not an issue since stealth is, by definition......well.........stealthy. So no lights as I'm sure they wounl be very bright with night vision gear.

Judging from the background stars can anyone guess the speed even though distance and therefore size is a virtual unknown? 300? 400? (mph). Faster? It appeared to have more of a boomerang than triangle shape. I tried t see a fuselage but could not. Interesting footage by someone who apparently was on a mission to accomplish this very result. I would be remiss if I didn't see this as a good example that diligence in these pursuits will pay off!

I looked again and I still come away with a V shape with squared off wing tips. We are just getting the outline on this, so I don't see a structural body either. As far as speed goes, that's out of my league (we don't even know the magnification setting on his camera). It would seem that the guy was on the hunt and ready for the shot. Maybe there will be more coming from this individual. Good stuff.
Back to top Go down
davefair
CE 4
davefair

PostSubject: Re: Black Triangles   Black Triangles - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 1:13 am

Hey Guys,
This is my take on this. When they retired the sr71 they didn't mention a replacement. (wink, nudge) I know they never retire some thing unless they have one. The b-2 is solid stealth. They haven't retired the b- 52 just upgraded the airframe More E.C.M. b-2 are a stealth night plane. so no nav. lights. If you see a heavy mover (large unlit) going slow with virtually no noise then the chances are b-2. Every ufo I have ever seen,with two exceptions was well lite. Those two were daylight and lots of visibility.

davefair
Back to top Go down
glider
CE 4

PostSubject: Re: Black Triangles   Black Triangles - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 7:33 pm

Hello Dave Fair,

Good! This is the perfect kind of sensibility that helps keep this Forum grounded. A B-2 makes sense, I guess I'm not familiar enough with them though. I did try to discern a fusilage to rule out commercial but no lights pretty much eclipses that idea. And, like I said, stealth is stealthy. The boomerang-wing shape is curious though and while B-2s on radar are strange in their echo shapes (or lack thereof) this isn't a radar image. But for now I will concede to the B-2 as an Occam's Razor explaination, with the weight your own invaluable experience leading the way. Thanks again for your thoughts.
Back to top Go down
glider
CE 4

PostSubject: Re: Black Triangles   Black Triangles - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 9:47 pm

Back to top Go down
glider
CE 4

PostSubject: Re: Black Triangles   Black Triangles - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 10:14 pm

Back to top Go down
Vortexasylum
CE 1
Vortexasylum

PostSubject: Re: Black Triangles   Black Triangles - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 10:57 pm

Thank you glider. It will be nice to have this here for reference.
Back to top Go down
Vortexasylum
CE 1
Vortexasylum

PostSubject: Re: Black Triangles   Black Triangles - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 11:02 pm

glider wrote:
Hello All,

One more:

http://www.hidden-truth.org/unknown-crafts/black-triangle-ufo-tr-3b-qastraq.htm

Pretty impressive. I sure would have liked more info and sound. Thanks again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Black Triangles   Black Triangles - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Black Triangles
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next