The UFO Magazine Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
UFO Magazine Blog
UFO Magazine Blog
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Wow ... no one's been here for years LOL...
STS 80 Footage 'Was This A Formal Hello' ? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2023 3:56 pm by onlychild

» Richard Smith on The Sabir Bey Show this Friday
STS 80 Footage 'Was This A Formal Hello' ? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 7:55 pm by ufoteacher

» Your support is needed! Nominate Richard Smith today.
STS 80 Footage 'Was This A Formal Hello' ? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2015 1:21 am by ufoteacher

» ARRIVING 9/15/2015 - KINDLE EDITION!
STS 80 Footage 'Was This A Formal Hello' ? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 2:10 am by ufoteacher

» Now Available on Amazon! Join the Global Revolution
STS 80 Footage 'Was This A Formal Hello' ? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 3:22 pm by ufoteacher

» Now Available! Join the Global Revolution
STS 80 Footage 'Was This A Formal Hello' ? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2015 8:29 pm by ufoteacher

» John Ford UFO Nightmare Report #1
STS 80 Footage 'Was This A Formal Hello' ? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 12:51 am by ufoteacher

» New location for the New Mexico UFO and Paranormal Forum
STS 80 Footage 'Was This A Formal Hello' ? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 7:54 pm by ufoteacher

» The John Ford UFO Nightmare Premiere Show
STS 80 Footage 'Was This A Formal Hello' ? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 5:12 am by ufoteacher

Top posters
onlychild
STS 80 Footage 'Was This A Formal Hello' ? Vote_lcapSTS 80 Footage 'Was This A Formal Hello' ? I_voting_barSTS 80 Footage 'Was This A Formal Hello' ? Vote_rcap 
Ufofiend
STS 80 Footage 'Was This A Formal Hello' ? Vote_lcapSTS 80 Footage 'Was This A Formal Hello' ? I_voting_barSTS 80 Footage 'Was This A Formal Hello' ? Vote_rcap 
davefair
glider
Lesley
free wheel
Jeremy Vaeni
mantle1958
jackgbowman
LakehurstNJwitness
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website
Forum

STS 80 Footage 'Was This A Formal Hello' ?

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

STS 80 Footage 'Was This A Formal Hello' ? Empty
PostSubject: STS 80 Footage 'Was This A Formal Hello' ?   STS 80 Footage 'Was This A Formal Hello' ? Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 5:03 am

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: STS 80 Footage 'Was This A Formal Hello' ?   STS 80 Footage 'Was This A Formal Hello' ? Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 1:49 pm

I think they made a statement along time ago. The one thing I have found is this, they never come right out and say hello, rather they drop in and drop out allowing humans to visually acquire a sense of their existence. One has to ask themselves why if they are physically here would they conspire to only negotiate their presence with governments who are destructively corrupt to mankind, on this vast and beautiful expression of nature we call earth. It don't make sense what is occurring.

I highly suspect not all people in our ranks are actually people and those who hold the power are not human since they have little regard to humankind. Its just to obvious to whats going on in this world. The best evidence to show is the stories of the men in black who come and go at will. They show up like the ufo and disappear like the ufo. Same with Bigfoot and all the other high weirdness our minds encounter.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Men In Black   STS 80 Footage 'Was This A Formal Hello' ? Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 1:52 pm

Hi Gigas,

Read my first sighting, you may find it interesting!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: STS 80 Footage 'Was This A Formal Hello' ?   STS 80 Footage 'Was This A Formal Hello' ? Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 2:02 pm

Can you help an old guy out with a link to the post. My abilities to navigate this realm are not as sound as when I glowed with youthful invincibility.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Hi, Gigas   STS 80 Footage 'Was This A Formal Hello' ? Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 2:26 pm

Go into 'New Members'

Look for 'Hi everyone from Mac 5 in the U.K.

It's just after the welcome from Gort.

It is a description of my first sighting in1979.

Hope this helps.
Back to top Go down
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
onlychild

Number of posts : 1020
Registration date : 2009-10-15

PostSubject: Re: STS 80 Footage 'Was This A Formal Hello' ?   STS 80 Footage 'Was This A Formal Hello' ? Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 11:47 am

Mac 5 wrote:

This is my 2 cents on this. First off, would someone please explain to me what it is I am looking at and why it isn't fake.

OK ... what I find odd in this SEEMS TO BE the construction of a particular symbolic shape that is defined by the appearance of the center glowing dot of light. This would be our symbol, and if this was deliberately constructed to show - whoever was filming this - a message, then I agree with Mac 5.

I did a print screen JPG and added yellow dots to better outline what I am looking at.

STS 80 Footage 'Was This A Formal Hello' ? Noidea2

THAT configuration is a version of the ancient symbol we are supposed to know about. I find it odd as we are seemingly being forced to put 2 and 2 together and meet them on this particular level of communication. Why? We are being forced to think.

Again I have no idea what I am looking at regarding the film as I don't look into these kinds of filmings unless someone tosses it in front of my face. It reminds me of this video below, and again in this video the defining idea would be the 2 dots that appear over it. This picture would be a view from BEHIND the nebula involved, looking down on the earth. If it is CGI then these kids did some homework, or it is the biggest coincidence I have ever seen.

I can't post this so you are going to have follow the link. The V is off center, but I believe it would depend on where you were standing under it to get the full picture.

https://s154.photobucket.com/albums/s254/ghost306_photos/?action=view&current=UFO_triangle.flv

We can talk about this more if you want.

Last edited by onlychild on Wed May 12, 2010 11:54 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : cuz I can :P Even twice LOL.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: STS 80 Footage 'Was This A Formal Hello' ?   STS 80 Footage 'Was This A Formal Hello' ? Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 12:35 pm

Hi Onlychild,

I wondered if you would find the symbology interesting, i've watched the footage several times in the past, but untill I saw some of your symbols it didn't click.

Is it a fake, I dont know - that's why I tossed it into the arena.

Maybe your fellow countrymen / women can help.

I'ts your Space program.

Best wishes, Mac 5.
Back to top Go down
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
onlychild

PostSubject: Re: STS 80 Footage 'Was This A Formal Hello' ?   STS 80 Footage 'Was This A Formal Hello' ? Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 4:53 pm

Well there are only a handful of variations, the oddest are a couple on the Rendlesham UFO I think it was, that were sketched down on a pad.
Both of those videos are well within parameters, and the center light on the one you posted and the two lights on the right of the moon on the other video are what identifies them. Coincidences can happen, and I know "certain people" know what they mean ... we just need a wee bit more information.

Back to top Go down
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
onlychild

PostSubject: Re: STS 80 Footage 'Was This A Formal Hello' ?   STS 80 Footage 'Was This A Formal Hello' ? Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 6:28 pm

Here's another. This was over Africa - I wonder where over Africa.

Last edited by onlychild on Wed May 12, 2010 7:30 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : cuz I can :P)
Back to top Go down
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
onlychild

PostSubject: Re: STS 80 Footage 'Was This A Formal Hello' ?   STS 80 Footage 'Was This A Formal Hello' ? Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 10:28 am

onlychild wrote:
... we just need a wee bit more information.
There is more information here from 1999 that points to debunking this:
http://www.hyper.net/ufo/vs/m20-015.html

I have been playing with the movie and found an anomaly that needs further scrutiny. It seems - maybe - the configuration seen may have two more added dots to it ... I don't have the software to do this right but maybe someone else does. The two added dots are in the same position on both sides. It would change the visual interpretation and for now that has to be put on hold until this can be verified 100%. The second pic is a negative image with dots added to create the outline better. If those added dots are something on the planet, why are they on both sides?

As far as interpretation goes, this wouldn't change anything, in fact it enhances it. It just needs to be verified and I can't say if this is right. The third pic is a gif I made awhile back of the Orion nebula, the archetype involved with this idea. If you look, there is a triangular outflow from the glowing star-birthing area. There is also a semi-circle of gas that goes around the triangular outflow. Sooo ... if this is right, the semi-circle and triangle both are represented.

I added the last picture for those who may think this idea is nuts. That image, if memory serves, is from Newgrange and the date was somewhere between 3000 and 3400 BC. The question is begged: If we are only now getting pics of the Orion Nebula, how did the ancients know? The oldest representation I have goes back to the period of data upgrade C 9000 BC.

STS 80 Footage 'Was This A Formal Hello' ? Noidea3

STS 80 Footage 'Was This A Formal Hello' ? Noidea4

STS 80 Footage 'Was This A Formal Hello' ? Orion_m42m43abcd

STS 80 Footage 'Was This A Formal Hello' ? Noidea5

STS 80 Footage 'Was This A Formal Hello' ? Orion_m42m43abcde

Last edited by onlychild on Fri May 14, 2010 10:35 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : cuz I can :P)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Ref: Your link   STS 80 Footage 'Was This A Formal Hello' ? Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 11:19 am

If these were ice particles or lighting issues surely they would be more radom! Like buckshot. It's only my opinion but I think there is more to this than meets the eye - so to say. And why is the left almost a mirror image of the right. Also why do they look exactly like what people are seeing on the ground?

Best wishes.
Back to top Go down
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
onlychild

PostSubject: Re: STS 80 Footage 'Was This A Formal Hello' ?   STS 80 Footage 'Was This A Formal Hello' ? Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 2:58 pm

If someone can verify the extra dots, we have something. To give you a small idea of the picture just using just two symbols with a 2000 year spread ... the first was on a wall in Manhattan (just recently taken down and saved) and the second is from the TV documentary on the alleged tomb of Christ.

The vertical bricks in the wall create the setting and rising times of Orion.

STS 80 Footage 'Was This A Formal Hello' ? Orion_ny3aa

STS 80 Footage 'Was This A Formal Hello' ? The_Talpiot_Tomb
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: It can't be dawn all of the time - Just refering to earlier link!   STS 80 Footage 'Was This A Formal Hello' ? Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 5:39 pm

Back to top Go down
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
onlychild

PostSubject: Re: STS 80 Footage 'Was This A Formal Hello' ?   STS 80 Footage 'Was This A Formal Hello' ? Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 8:58 pm

3:00 in, center of the screen - looks like PacMan lol ...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: STS 80 Footage 'Was This A Formal Hello' ?   STS 80 Footage 'Was This A Formal Hello' ? Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 6:00 pm

Back to top Go down
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
onlychild

PostSubject: Re: STS 80 Footage 'Was This A Formal Hello' ?   STS 80 Footage 'Was This A Formal Hello' ? Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 7:34 pm

Mac 5 wrote:

OK ... I'll bite - what is it LOL.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: STS 80 Footage 'Was This A Formal Hello' ?   STS 80 Footage 'Was This A Formal Hello' ? Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 8:01 pm

To change direction in space - force needs to be applied!
Back to top Go down
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
onlychild

PostSubject: Re: STS 80 Footage 'Was This A Formal Hello' ?   STS 80 Footage 'Was This A Formal Hello' ? Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 8:25 pm

Mac 5 wrote:
To change direction in space - force needs to be applied!

Allow me to explain this ... I have spent my time in books, and not videos. To show the extent of the problem, I didn't even know what sts80 was ... never once looked at any of it. What I see above could be something set up in a studio for all I know. Sooo .... I have to ask: What is it I am looking at? Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: STS 80 Footage 'Was This A Formal Hello' ?   STS 80 Footage 'Was This A Formal Hello' ? Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 8:43 pm

You need to keep one eye on your space program Onlychild!

Sceptics have said that these types of video's are just ice particles a few feet from the camera. Ice particles are common I know but do not chance direction unless there are thrusters used. I think sts 48, sts 75 and sts 80 are all very important. Check out some of the other videos I posted in sighting to do with N.A.S.A.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: This Is The STS 48 Mission   STS 80 Footage 'Was This A Formal Hello' ? Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 8:54 pm

Back to top Go down
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
onlychild

PostSubject: Re: STS 80 Footage 'Was This A Formal Hello' ?   STS 80 Footage 'Was This A Formal Hello' ? Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 12:35 am

Mac 5 wrote:
You need to keep one eye on your space program Onlychild!

I never bothered because the only conclusion one could make is that SOMETHING was going on. I have no need of that approach because of the things that have happened in my life. I've known SOMETHING was going on for years; I've just been totally focused on WHY it is going on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: STS 80 Footage 'Was This A Formal Hello' ?   STS 80 Footage 'Was This A Formal Hello' ? Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 8:16 am

I've always been interested in the U.S. Space Program.

The U.K. Space program was stoped decades ago, then the money started going to The European Space Agency; In fact the old U.K. program was situated not too far from where I live.

If I had a space program like you guys have, i'ld probably have to move to Florida. I visited Kennedy Space Centre 12 - 13 years ago, only had 3 hours there (it was a coach trip from the hotel) I could have spent a week there. It was fantastic!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
onlychild

PostSubject: Re: STS 80 Footage 'Was This A Formal Hello' ?   STS 80 Footage 'Was This A Formal Hello' ? Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 10:50 am

If you look at the study going on of the enigmatic video footage, they are examining the picture and collecting data, after which a conclusion is drawn based on everything examined. Why is it, that when I suggest the same idea regarding what people believe has happened to them, there is (in some cases) an uproar? The answer is simple: Man prefers to believe what he prefers to be true. And this is NOT going to get answers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Ref: Scienific Investigation   STS 80 Footage 'Was This A Formal Hello' ? Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 11:08 am

I believe proper scientific methodology and investigation should be applied to all fields within the subject. It would be nice if more mainstream scientists would come into the subject, it would make it alot easier to pass properly authenticated subject information to the public!

The masses not only have a 'need to know' but the right to know also!

Best wishes, Mac 5.
Back to top Go down
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
onlychild

PostSubject: Re: STS 80 Footage 'Was This A Formal Hello' ?   STS 80 Footage 'Was This A Formal Hello' ? Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 1:38 pm

Mac 5 wrote:

The masses not only have a 'need to know' but the right to know also!

But the question is begged: Do they have a desire to know? People say they do, but when they find their approaches questioned they go into a subtle or highly expressive panic mode. If some think that I don't know what it's like to essentially have to start all over again, or at least eliminate a good percentage of bad information and start again, they are mistaken. But I want to know where 55 years of "things" going on in my life are coming from, and where they are going. It's like the work I did on the Voynich years back, if it's wrong - who cares ... I tried. But damn it don't walk away from me when I'm talking, PROVE ME WRONG.

I sent this Voynich picture to an astrophysicist 10 years ago when I first started to look into this. Looks like a (our?) spiral galaxy to me. What he told me I wasn't expecting. He said understanding that this picture was a drawing and not an exact scientific plotting, the outer circle represents our place in the galaxy (so it IS ours).

I thought about that and it just hit me - how did that person know we took a circular ride around the galaxy, let alone we were in a spiral galaxy?

STS 80 Footage 'Was This A Formal Hello' ? Voynich_68r2

I asked in another thread if people wanted to work on this and try to figure out what was going on - no replies. Not my problem.

Last edited by onlychild on Sun May 16, 2010 1:40 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : cuz I can :P)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: STS 80 Footage 'Was This A Formal Hello' ?   STS 80 Footage 'Was This A Formal Hello' ? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

STS 80 Footage 'Was This A Formal Hello' ?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next