HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Similar topics
UFO Magazine Blog
UFO Magazine Blog
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
Top posters
onlychild
 
Ufofiend
 
davefair
 
glider
 
Lesley
 
free wheel
 
Jeremy Vaeni
 
mantle1958
 
jackgbowman
 
LakehurstNJwitness
 
November 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
   1234
567891011
12131415161718
19202122232425
2627282930  
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking Digg  Social bookmarking Delicious  Social bookmarking Reddit  Social bookmarking Stumbleupon  Social bookmarking Slashdot  Social bookmarking Yahoo  Social bookmarking Google  Social bookmarking Blinklist  Social bookmarking Blogmarks  Social bookmarking Technorati  

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website
Forum

Share | 
 

 Black Triangles

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
glider
CE 4


Number of posts : 420
Registration date : 2010-10-19

PostSubject: Black Triangles   Mon Nov 15, 2010 12:25 am

Hello All,

This begins the search delving into the nature of the triangular-shaped UFO's. The criteria for this topic will center around the various aspects of witnessed events, mostly from MUFON but also to include sighting reports from NUFORC and other entities. Along the way I will continue to include videos of other types of crafts just to break up the tedium but the focus is to be primarily on the deltas.

I will follow this post shortly with a list of details concerning these objects so some discussion could be generated. Not just wild speculations but more of a scientific investigation. There are other more in depth investigations going on by some really serious organizations who have their own ideas and as I look further into that I will be able to support or deny anything I or any member may come up with.

There are some extremely interesting viewpoints that will have good bearing on this subject just so you know this is not the only place this particular aspect of ufology is going to go under the microscope. I do honestly feel that with the increase of these craft sightings since 1980 and especially since 1990 that a very large piece of the puzzle is right in front of our noses.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
glider
CE 4


Number of posts : 420
Registration date : 2010-10-19

PostSubject: Re: Black Triangles   Mon Nov 15, 2010 5:25 pm

Hello All,

Okay, let's crank 'er up. First off I will always try to give credit where credit is due. This is not all me, just some things I've managed to put together as an overview so please keep in mind that these results come from witness descriptions. I personally have never seen one so I can be as impartial as all get out.

I'll start off with a list of conclusions WRT Black Triangle characteristics:

1) They're cruisers, typically floating along at slow speeds. They are however capable of incredible accelerations. Especially it would appear, when being approached by fighter jets. These jets have been seen on the chase in a number of accounts.

2) They are large. Some estimates range from 200'-300'. Other accounts place them at between 1/2 and 1 mile long.

3) Rarely do they make any sound at all. Occasionally a hum at best.

4) They, for the most part are low flyers- 50' to 500' , sometimes landing, sometimes hovering, and sometimes they remain stationary and slowly rotate. In one instance one rotated toward an observer who had flashed his headlights, which I thought was verry interesting indeed! But they also have been seen at greater altitudes as well.

5) Flying at night for the most part kinda splits this fact into several components:
a) They are observed to block out stars and even on dark nights they can be seen (I'll get into that later).
b) they can appear transparent with stars and even the moon shining through an apparent invisible body.
c) when unlit one observer noticed "dark semi-circles" where maybe lights were off or lit objects were missing.

6) Regarding lights most have one at each point on the triangle on the underside. These are mostly white but the cooler colors of yellow, orange and red have also been witnessed. There is typically one at center-craft that is most often red. Other objects are lit along the entire edge on at least two sides.

7) Lights have been seen coming and going from the triangle. I need to look into this aspect further or, maybe some one else (any takers?).

Cool Even though the majority are night-sightings these objects appear to be confident enough to fly low and slow even in the daytime and some photos are truly compelling. So time of day probably doesn't matter although daytime sightings do seem less frequent.

And lastly,

9) They have have been, over time, seen most around the more populated areas, large cities and also along major highways.

And.............that's it for now.



Back to top Go down
View user profile
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
avatar

Number of posts : 1019
Age : 68
Location : Texas
Registration date : 2009-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Black Triangles   Tue Nov 16, 2010 1:51 pm

glider wrote:
I have stated before that there, in the black triangles, lies the key.
OK, I'm not going to speak for everyone, just for myself. What "KEY" are you talking about? In order to apply the scientific method to a project, one needs a project; one needs a hypothesis to explore. Frankly, I'm at a loss here - what's the hypothesis?

In other words, I have speculated that there ARE different ETs with different agendas (working cooperatively to avoid conflict), and that our world is in for a "problem" and humanity will be divided up according to intelligence. I could say that the triangular craft, based on pictures unverified that I have seen, represent the highest order and show themselves symbolically as triangles linked to the symbol involved. At this point it would be up to me to prove that, and there is no way it can be done.

On top of this fact, balls of light UFOs have referenced our symbol. In this pic from a video I have, the V formation should be directly under the moon, and it would depend on your location whether or not it was. I have not adjusted this particular picture to show the representation as it should be seen. The only reason I don't believe this was hoaxed, are the two dots that appear over the top of this formation. The entire picture would be a view looking down from space, behind this picture.



The video is here - let me know if there's a problem seeing it:
http://illiweb.com/fa/pbucket.gif4


Back to top Go down
View user profile
glider
CE 4


Number of posts : 420
Registration date : 2010-10-19

PostSubject: Re: Black Triangles   Wed Nov 17, 2010 12:15 am

Hello only child,

ANALOGY:

I'm a police chief. I'm looking over REPORTS that have come in from my subordinates. They had been in the field interviewing witnesses who said they had seen a body. My subordinates didn't actually see the body themselves, didn't examinate it, didn't take it to a medical examiner to determine cause of death. As far as I knew there either 1) was a body, or 2) there wasn't. Now to have a hypothesis WRT cause of death I would have to take these steps:
1) ASSUME there was a body.
2) I would then develope a plan to prove there was a body.
3) Find it, see it for myself.
4) If it was discovered, it would then be a fact that, yes, there is a physical body.

NOW there is a PROJECT to work on.

Then, examine it to determine cause of death and scour the scene of discovery for clues to add to the case. The clues may or not mean anything depending on what an autopsy had to say was the cause of death. Once the autopsy is in, the various clues from the scene can be summed in and ONLY THEN, after combining the data, maybe one could come up with a HYPOTHESIS of what MIGHT have happened. From there it can be determined what direction the investigation will take in order to gain enough facts to present a THEORY about what actually happened.

At this juncture I only have REPORTS of BTs. Hardly far enough along in the process to develope a hypothesis. Even if I had an hypothesis it would be split in two: 1) ETs are here for our good and 2) they are not. ASSUMING that BTs exist, as I said before, is the criteria necessary to warrant the effort.

If it's my speculations that you are after then okay, here they are:

1) BTs are support vessels.
2) They supply fuel/recharging needs.
3) They are the guardians of ETs presence.
4) They transport smaller crafts to different locales for study and observation and to detect threats in the area.
5) Jets seen going in a BTs direction are NOT escorts.
And, thanks to your posted video:
6) I also speculate that the smaller object do not form "V"s. They dock by attaching themselves to the underside of a larger vessel that IS in the shape of a "V" or triangle if you will. The video, to me, clearly HINTS at this idea.

So as you can see, only child (perhaps you will even agree), there is much work to do to arrive at a hypothesis. By the same token, I have not read of any other UFO agencies developing any hypothesis yet themselves either.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
avatar

Number of posts : 1019
Age : 68
Location : Texas
Registration date : 2009-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Black Triangles   Wed Nov 17, 2010 10:41 am

If you think there is a reason to go into this, then by all means do it. According to Omar Fowler I believe it was, triangles go back to 1956. I have the PDF this came from somewhere ... I just can't find it.



Maybe there is a connection to the symbol involved, maybe not; there is no way to tell.


It's like this symbol (from the Timmerman Files) ... was this real? I just find it odd that no one got up to see what the noise was, and that the smaller symbol was identical to Lonnie Zamora's symbol copied off a craft.

I like the very last line, because that happened to me as well. Not that something landed, but that dead vegetation (grass in my back yard) created another version of the puzzle symbol I was trying to figure out.


Back to top Go down
View user profile
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
avatar

Number of posts : 1019
Age : 68
Location : Texas
Registration date : 2009-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Black Triangles   Wed Nov 17, 2010 12:12 pm

OK, going along with the picture I know - "maybe" this is a direction, maybe a coincidence.

If we take the picture I just posted above, and we use the time (which would be approximate), date, and coordinates, and look to the horizon, oddly Orion is rising and the nebula area is about at the horizon. Again the time I would see as approximate. This may not mean anything to you, but it does to me.

I replaced the pic with the address cuz the pic was too big. Let me know if you have a problem seeing it.



http://illiweb.com/fa/pbucket.gif
Back to top Go down
View user profile
glider
CE 4


Number of posts : 420
Registration date : 2010-10-19

PostSubject: Re: Black Triangles   Wed Nov 17, 2010 10:05 pm

Hello only child,

Thank you for the tip. Good stuff really. I'm going to keep this thread going. You can bet on it. I think there is enough here already, including the BT"s general characteristics in my second post, to at least open up a member dialogue. I think starting off with the first two general observations would be a good beginning. I absolutely DO want member input and ideas. I'm going to be giving myself what amounts to a crash course by wading through this:

http://dbarkertv.com/fthistory.htm

Probably not a bad idea for anyone who wants to pursue this topic to do the same so that any comments or input will have a source of reference. I'm starting on the article and all it's links in short order. My short range goal in doing so is to bring in all the minor points that have been reported in, say, one or two accounts that do not appear in the general witness descriptions. For example, anything about a particular sighting that is of the smallest, most insignificant detail that can be added to the picture as a whole to help fine tune the definition of a BT and it's purpose here.

I know history is a good teacher if one pays attention and can access the information. But this look into Black Triangles is an attempt to suss out their specific mission or duties. And I still believe defining their roll in the overall UFO picture is a crucial step to determining why ANY UFO, not just those types, would be here at all!

Any subsequent posts by me, I hope, will be not just going around again and again on what's already in this thread but will, with any success at all, bring in more data to add to the mix.

In the meantime, it is of exteme importance to NOT overlook the obvious. Like WHY the triangular shape? WHY flat profiles? WHY rotate while hovering. Believe it or not, these are examples of the basic hard questions to work on right away that could serve to clarify the direction this narrowed (BT) inquiry might take to help focus in on the goal of what they are about.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
avatar

Number of posts : 1019
Age : 68
Location : Texas
Registration date : 2009-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Black Triangles   Thu Nov 18, 2010 11:15 pm

Here's one for you. According to the time and coordinates, Orion again over the eastern horizon. The time 22:15 is when this person spotted it, so the picture (as close as one can get) is in the ball park.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1330563/Dudley-Dorito-UFO-spotted-UK-skies-time-3-years.html

You might want to look through these as well. Rense search.

http://www.google.com/search?ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&q=black+triangle&sa=Search&domains=rense.com&sitesearch=rense.com
Back to top Go down
View user profile
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
avatar

Number of posts : 1019
Age : 68
Location : Texas
Registration date : 2009-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Black Triangles   Fri Nov 19, 2010 2:27 pm

Cognitive Dissonance is the feeling of uncomfortable tension which comes from holding two conflicting thoughts in the mind at the same time.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
glider
CE 4


Number of posts : 420
Registration date : 2010-10-19

PostSubject: Re: Black Triangles   Fri Nov 19, 2010 10:03 pm

Hello only child,

I like the fisherman.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
avatar

Number of posts : 1019
Age : 68
Location : Texas
Registration date : 2009-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Black Triangles   Sat Nov 20, 2010 12:40 am

glider wrote:
I like the fisherman.

While grabbing for a second clip, I saw a hatch open up on the bottom side of the object and two people leaned down to yell, "STOP SHOOTING AT US YOU IDIOT."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
glider
CE 4


Number of posts : 420
Registration date : 2010-10-19

PostSubject: Re: Black Triangles   Sat Nov 20, 2010 9:02 am

Hello only child,

Yeah, that's the one. Apparntly the only human on this entire planet who just happened to be armed at the time of a sighting. Gutsy move.

(Note to self: they don't shoot back!)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
avatar

Number of posts : 1019
Age : 68
Location : Texas
Registration date : 2009-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Black Triangles   Sat Nov 20, 2010 1:07 pm

glider wrote:
(Note to self: they don't shoot back!)

Note to self: It never happened.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
glider
CE 4


Number of posts : 420
Registration date : 2010-10-19

PostSubject: Re: Black Triangles   Sat Nov 20, 2010 4:57 pm

Hello only child

Don't know. Wasn't there.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
avatar

Number of posts : 1019
Age : 68
Location : Texas
Registration date : 2009-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Black Triangles   Sat Nov 20, 2010 8:35 pm

Note to self: Regarding jokes, work on delivery.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
glider
CE 4


Number of posts : 420
Registration date : 2010-10-19

PostSubject: Re: Black Triangles   Sat Nov 20, 2010 11:49 pm

Hello only child,

onlychild wrote:
Note to self: Regarding jokes, work on delivery.
Laughing

OOPS! (Note to self: Work on straightman routine.)

Quite a few recent-year accounts do sound as if man has been flying these things lately. However, I would be hard pressed to think, even if Roswell were true and we able to reverse-engineer a craft, that we could build one 2,500 feet long. I mean, we're good , but not THAT good! Especially in 1956.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
avatar

Number of posts : 1019
Age : 68
Location : Texas
Registration date : 2009-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Black Triangles   Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:01 am

glider wrote:

Quite a few recent-year accounts do sound as if man has been flying these things lately. However, I would be hard pressed to think, even if Roswell were true and we able to reverse-engineer a craft, that we could build one 2,500 feet long. I mean, we're good , but not THAT good! Especially in 1956.

Yeah but this is why I don't do "crafts." I don't understand why people feel they need to follow this stuff like a visual religion, outside of the fact that this is all they have to work with.

For me, in 1955, I had an experience that basically was the same as I read about from '92 or whatever, onward; I just never had the horrific experiences people claim to have had. About 10 years later around '65 I had a ball of light "craft" experience with 3 parts to it, that showed something was definitely up there, and it wasn't "us". From '73 onward it was a hunt for information based solely on "hints", and again "crafts" had nothing to do with anything.

Maybe triangles are a part of this, maybe not. The idea is that if they were, I would have seen some provable connection - and I haven't. Even the astronomical references concerning the three constellations I know are part of this - would be worthless in this picture construction unless every account was logged and checked as to WHEN they appeared. But even that is iffy because "we" know about these constellations, and especially Virgo, as demonstrated in the 911 picture.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
glider
CE 4


Number of posts : 420
Registration date : 2010-10-19

PostSubject: Re: Black Triangles   Sun Nov 21, 2010 6:12 pm

Hello, only child,

Your point is valid. Craft chasing in the past has not been fruitful but my long-standing point is this: I have seen no evidence of an organized approach to patterning. My endeavor, which I continue to say is no small feat, is to format the events into an outline that may have the potential of discovering an objective to what has been, to date, a seeming disconnected series of sightings over the years.

IF these objects exist, there is a reason. I am also surmising that, IF there is a reason then that reason posseses a plan. The timing of the sightings and the direction in which they're going, plus the direction from which they came from, will shed light on their purpose.

The ideal tool for such a task would be two fold. The first unlikely miracle would be if ANY UFO organization, if this idea occurred to them, would have bothered with an undertaking such as this. The evidence of that fact that they didn't care is obvious. The direction of travel of any UFO seems to be a point offered up by a witness to the event and not asked by the investigator.

Second, and even less likely, is that there has never, to my knowledge, been a national network of a type that could put a general call of sorts for citizens to look up when a sighting is within,say, 50 to 100 miles or so in order to possibly ascertain the very concept I'm pursuing.

Oh, well.....................



Back to top Go down
View user profile
metoo
New Member


Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2010-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Black Triangles   Sun Nov 21, 2010 7:03 pm

Hey, glider. I'm PRETTY SURE this is a UFO site cuz there's a huge red UFO heading at the very top of my screen at the moment - so your discussion of UFOs (specifically black triangles) is right on topic, right? Whether or not any other person finds it to their taste or interest is irrelevant. You have information you want to share/discuss and you should. No one is required to agree with you or to even post responses if they aren't interested. Negative comments about another's pursuit of knowledge on here are just uncalled for.

There are always people who want to act like they have superior knowledge while the rest of us are just poor misguided souls. Seems to me from what your posts have said that you've done your homework on this subject and know what YOU want to pursue and why. Good for you.



Back to top Go down
View user profile
glider
CE 4


Number of posts : 420
Registration date : 2010-10-19

PostSubject: Re: Black Triangles   Sun Nov 21, 2010 8:12 pm

Hello metoo,

Thanks for the encouragement! I really haven't done much homework but enough to form a plan of attack. There is much to do to learn more but I get the feeling it will generate back on itself and increase exponentially as new data gets added.

It doesn't matter if anyone has any input on this topic though and I do forsee absences between posts as I spend more and more time in collating info. I do think I have a good subject to focus on, not just BT's for the sake of BT's but for the sake their objectives.

Only child brought a very good point (among others) WRT chasing enigmas instead of solid objects and it has been just that for most if not all efforts to make sense of UFO's. A plan needed to be orchestrated and I didn't see one. Mine may not be the one to work out the problem either BUT at least it IS one and, I hope, is broad enough in scope to encompass the necessary components, as long as the info is available of course.

Individually-event to event- one, more than likely, would have a problem remembering enough info to establish the overall form of any agenda. Only taking accounts as a whole with the different details of each combined together as if it were one large event will do.

That would be, of course, the beginning of gaining an hypothesis. At that point All other UFO types and activities will round out the picture. I just can't, for some reason, shake the feeling that this has already been done by someone. So I will say this:

HEY! YOU! IF YOU"RE OUT THERE! AND YOU SEE THIS POST>>>>

ANSWER IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks again metoo, good luck in your searches as well.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
avatar

Number of posts : 1019
Age : 68
Location : Texas
Registration date : 2009-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Black Triangles   Sun Nov 21, 2010 9:09 pm

glider wrote:
Hello, only child,

Your point is valid. Craft chasing in the past has not been fruitful but my long-standing point is this: I have seen no evidence of an organized approach to patterning. My endeavor, which I continue to say is no small feat, is to format the events into an outline that may have the potential of discovering an objective to what has been, to date, a seeming disconnected series of sightings over the years.

IF these objects exist, there is a reason. I am also surmising that, IF there is a reason then that reason posseses a plan. The timing of the sightings and the direction in which they're going, plus the direction from which they came from, will shed light on their purpose.

The "purpose" is that something is coming. If you look at history the only times they showed up (based on "changes" in the human race) were when events hit that could affect the gene pool. The furthest back in time I have gone was C 40,000 BC when it seems a galactic superwave hit, and looks to have triggered "the Campanian Ignimbrite eruption from the Phlegrean Fields, southern Italy, the Heinrich Event 4, the Laschamp excursion, and a particular cosmogenic nuclide peak." This time period was also connected to a global change in humans for the better, as well as the sudden arrival of the "goddess" symbol, who 10s of thousands of years later was still connected to the last period of destruction C 13,500 BC as the Age of Virgo.

Anyway, you can read the couple of questions I asked here:
http://starburstfound.org/superwaveblog/?p=31

You are free to do whatever you please, but to me, based on everything I have looked at, these craft are in the middle of an ongoing teaching exercise on the most basic of levels - awareness. Frankly, I don't think it's going to work due to the trillions of pounds of crap that have been put forth as truth - but what do I know? Nothing except the Clovis culture disappeared during the last event - and the Goddess symbol was not a part of their culture.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
glider
CE 4


Number of posts : 420
Registration date : 2010-10-19

PostSubject: Re: Black Triangles   Sun Dec 05, 2010 12:53 am

Hello All,
I've looked at everything from aeronautics to MIT to military wish lists, and some of the most practical as well as the most farfetched of senarios. I have scoped out thousands of reports from MUFON to NUFORC as well as other organizations- including some of the now defunct ones. Been down every avenue WRT flight testing, USAF, Boeing, Lockheed, NASA and several private industries.

So, what have I found out? The Black Triangles- they're ours. Really. No joke.

http://www.thestealthblimp.com/documents/illinois_trianglehypothesis.pdf

The only thing that makes sense to a logical thinker such as myself. I will be looking deeper into this you can be sure!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
avatar

Number of posts : 1019
Age : 68
Location : Texas
Registration date : 2009-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Black Triangles   Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:56 pm

glider wrote:
I will be looking deeper into this you can be sure!

Hi Glider,

I'm just gonna say this, it has nothing to do with anything you are looking at, or anyone else for that matter. I don't particularly care what people think of this, but I'm going to say it anyway. There is a picture here which divides into two ideas: 1) what WE think we should think, and 2) what we are SUPPOSED to think.

We are going to be left to our own devices regarding thinking. The bottom line is that you can do whatever you please, as long as the central idea is worked on and absorbed. Somewhere along the line there is going to be an intervention ... there are NO details, hence just be ready for ANYTHING. I look at "things" too, but there is no way to say for sure if any of it is right; I even have a date of six days after the Maya date. Don't know if it's right.

Anyway, I stepped outside the back building the other morning where I sit and have a smoke. I looked down at the steps while I was just pondering things in my head, and what I saw, well, let's put it this way - the mathematical odds of this occurring by accident are so far off the charts it isn't even worth considering: the picture is too complex and too perfect. This is a reference to the "sign of life" we should be focused on. Even the center stone is off-center (the Orion nebula) as it should be.



The next day I went out and there were three stones aligned exactly like Orion's belt, except the last star was pointed downward. I had this exact picture punctured in my elbow back in Jan. of 2006, and had no idea what it meant. Short story here is that I decided to look into it, and found that the Giza pyramid arrangement, if we take it as it sits with all the cardinal points as they should be, represents the southern most position of Orion, below the horizon, during the last period of destruction, C 13,500 BC, as viewed from Cairo. The kicker is that this position on my steps, and earlier on my elbow, is a view from BEHIND Orion, as if looking down on earth from space. All of the stars are between us and the galactic center, so I wonder what it could mean Cool

Anyway, the Giza picture shows 1) a destruction event by marking the time period, and 2) where the focus of the people involved was - on the sign of life.

Getting back to what you were saying, "WE" may have advanced craft, but I doubt it is advanced enough to deal with what seems to be coming.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
glider
CE 4


Number of posts : 420
Registration date : 2010-10-19

PostSubject: Re: Black Triangles   Tue Dec 07, 2010 11:38 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
glider
CE 4


Number of posts : 420
Registration date : 2010-10-19

PostSubject: Re: Black Triangles   Thu Dec 09, 2010 7:23 pm

Hello only child,

Welcome back. I, for one, am not wishing for your "retirement" anytime soon. And what you have to say is interesting, well formed and, in the general scheme of things, who knows, may very well be true. Who am I to say that it isn't! I hope you realize that my pursuit of BTs is only an exercise, as I've stated before, with the idea being to try to get this Forum to actually focus on something and not be so diluted when it comes to UFOs. I picked BTs because the accounts bear great similarities one to the next with only minute differences. So I felt they would be an easy mark as a chink in the UFO armor.

It was supposed to be a lesson in using a scientific approach to disseminate the data, break it down into bite-sized chunks and use it to arrive at a hypothesis of maybe WHY they are here. No small detail that, and I know you have stated that they appear when mankind is heading for trouble. No problem understanding that as a reason for their appearance. I mean, so be it.

But if BTs are so BIG then perhaps the are like Noah's Arks.You know, load up a bunch of people, then group the ships on the side of the Earth opposite the Galaxy's center and use the Earth as a shield against the cosmic superwave, waiting out catastrophe with the ability to be mobile if need be, get above storms, fire, waves, earthquakes etc. I'm not being facetious here, just wanted you to know I've been listening. Regardless though, according to you and Dr. Violette, most of our race will perish anyway, can't save everyone. Right? The NWO folks probably can't wait!

Anyway, I was just trying to liven up the UFO forum with something like the Big Black Deltas because I felt the mystery was within our reach. Maybe not the reason WHY as much as making concrete their existence. Thought it would be fun to hammer away at a particular UFO phenomenon as a group, especially since this is a UFO Forum. But, like I said, no one wants to play the game. Because after all, if what you say is true, then a game is all it would be. You know, something to wile away the hours. Wink

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Black Triangles   

Back to top Go down
 
Black Triangles
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Similar topics
-
» The Ruling on kissing the Black Stone for Women when it is crowded.
» Black and White and Shades of Grey Thinking
» Dream of Two Men in Black Chasing Me
» 2 dreams/ Molar & Black Bears
» Man wearing a ring... a black ring

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The UFO Magazine Forum :: Aliens & UFOs :: Alien beings-
Jump to: