The UFO Magazine Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
UFO Magazine Blog
UFO Magazine Blog
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Wow ... no one's been here for years LOL...
Black Triangles - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2023 3:56 pm by onlychild

» Richard Smith on The Sabir Bey Show this Friday
Black Triangles - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 7:55 pm by ufoteacher

» Your support is needed! Nominate Richard Smith today.
Black Triangles - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2015 1:21 am by ufoteacher

» ARRIVING 9/15/2015 - KINDLE EDITION!
Black Triangles - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 2:10 am by ufoteacher

» Now Available on Amazon! Join the Global Revolution
Black Triangles - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 3:22 pm by ufoteacher

» Now Available! Join the Global Revolution
Black Triangles - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2015 8:29 pm by ufoteacher

» John Ford UFO Nightmare Report #1
Black Triangles - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 12:51 am by ufoteacher

» New location for the New Mexico UFO and Paranormal Forum
Black Triangles - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 7:54 pm by ufoteacher

» The John Ford UFO Nightmare Premiere Show
Black Triangles - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 5:12 am by ufoteacher

Top posters
onlychild
Black Triangles - Page 4 Vote_lcapBlack Triangles - Page 4 I_voting_barBlack Triangles - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Ufofiend
Black Triangles - Page 4 Vote_lcapBlack Triangles - Page 4 I_voting_barBlack Triangles - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
davefair
glider
Lesley
free wheel
Jeremy Vaeni
mantle1958
jackgbowman
LakehurstNJwitness
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website
Forum

Black Triangles

Go down 
+6
davefair
12catcrazy
Vortexasylum
metoo
onlychild
glider
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
onlychild

Number of posts : 1020
Registration date : 2009-10-15

Black Triangles - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Triangles   Black Triangles - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 12:25 pm

glider wrote:
Hello Only Child,

I like the little description below the Triangle drawing: "bottom view". Yeah right! As if anyone had a TOP view. Wonder why. One report stated the top was transparent. Don't ask me how they knew THAT.
Flyovers? - as in we flew over them? Black Triangles - Page 4 106

The Orion nebula / flying triangle inference linked to the earliest date is important. There isn't much info on who knew what when, but the earliest "today" reference I have to the symbol itself is the (now gone) Pearl St wall, and I can't get any information beyond the early '50s. That wall would stand as an enigma when compared to what came out written (or just "released" older material) by Fulcanelli back then. Fulcanelli spoke of "doom" coming, and that the elite (except for a few who could survive) would all die. Any reference in writing to a "feminine figure" did not emerge until 1967, as if "someone" had just figured it out. This MAY mean that the flying Triangle Orion symbol was used by ET first, and then copied by us (if we even have this technology). It would mean the Triangles are a flyover show by ET, and if it's us - they are laughing at the population.
Back to top Go down
glider
CE 4

Number of posts : 420
Registration date : 2010-10-19

PostSubject: Re: Black Triangles   Black Triangles - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 2:02 pm

Hello OC,

OK. Suppositions abound so why shouldn't throw out one, eh?

We'll call it "glider's what if":

We as a planet and as a nation (U.S.) have actually been at war with ET for years now. Cat and mouse cloak and dagger stuff. Each trying to get a strategic upper hand on the other. We have nuclear capability and have submarines with missles and torpedoes that keep the underwater bases at bay. We have troops and air force and missle launchers all over the Globe. All the major countries are united at the UN and major political differences and philosophies have all but disappeared.

We have shot down or disrupted spaceships and caused crashes in order to gain a technological advantages. We have built underground bases and cities to protect ourselves from total annihilation. Those underground facilities house weapons, humans, communications, and defense perimeters of EM pulse weapons to safeguard the race and ensure our defense including nuclear strikes which will be devastating to the surface population. But will guarantee that human beings will not be entirely wiped out.

The moon missions in the sixties were a scouting expedition only to verify an ET presence there. And to determine if the gamma ray bursts in space were not coming from an advancing ET military incursion that was wiping out and sterilizing all life ahead of it's approach. The incidences of crater chains on other celestial objects such as moons etc. are evidence of strafing during older (if not ancient) battles between opposing ETs. The victors (or Battlestar Galactica-type refugees) are now here and facing a relatively united and armed civilization with a powerful weapon created in the 40's.. All the nuclear testing was for the sake of posturing and flexing our muscles to make ET wary.

Bottom line? TheBlack Triangles are a surveillance craft we've engineered with the acquired technology to observe and track ET's movements. It's not that a bunch of UFOs appear whenever there's a Black Triangle. It is actually the other way round. We deploy them into areas where UFO activity has increased. That's why they are reported more along major highways and populated areas. They are monitoring and at the same time are difficult for ET to pick up because the BT's blend in with the surrounding energy fields of cars, trucks, cities and air fields at night. They are stealth. They hang around strategic air bases as early warning vehicles because conventional radar is still ill-equiped to register ETs presence.

It's a stand off for the moment and if not for the knowledge gleaned from the ancient world's artifacts and the correct interpretation of writings (whose information is still held secret) nothing would have alerted the Earth to the impending threat and possible demise of the human race. The knights Templar were the ones who found the information possessed by King Solomon and used it to gain power over the Christian theological philosophy of the Roman Catholic Church. It was passed on through the Priory d' Scion, then the freemasons and the Knights of Malta to the present day.

So as long as the Earth can continue maintaining the balance of power and parry the threat of invasion then all is well and the public need know nothing. But it depends on two critical things: 1) ET can resupply and build up it's forces or 2) they are indeed refugees of a distant war and are running out of supplies and resources without the means to conquer us to survive. There are so many ways to divert an easily distracted civilization: wars, economic hardships, health concerns and preoccupation with a trumped-up dream of what success and celebrity is. So the general population will never know that they have a say on the issue and could save a beleagured race with nowhere else to turn: or that they are potentially at risk for total destruction by a soon-to-be mighty death machine.

Now OC I've heard and read much on religions, UFO senarios, history, and plenty of ideas about all those things. "glider's what if" is just as good as any of them. IF one believes in ET that is. Neutral

Back to top Go down
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
onlychild

PostSubject: Re: Black Triangles   Black Triangles - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 4:03 pm

glider wrote:
Hello OC,

OK. Suppositions abound so why shouldn't throw out one, eh?
We'll call it "glider's what if" ...

Because "what if" is center-less. What if is the approach of everyone swimming in the pool of conjecture. There is a topic to this, and this topic needs to be realized. Even to go back to the time of Egypt and Sumer is pointless, because the answer will not be found. This picture is way older than the 5000+ years involved in what WE call history; it goes back further - MUCH further.

If you honestly think this is a standoff against beings who have technology that we still see - only in the movies - think again. There is a purpose to all this, and we will reap the results of our thinking.

Now OC I've heard and read much on religions, UFO senarios, history, and plenty of ideas about all those things. "glider's what if" is just as good as any of them. IF one believes in ET that is. Neutral

You have your lottery ticket - let's see if you win. It's going to be as simple as that. Remember the Clovis culture.

Back to top Go down
glider
CE 4

PostSubject: Re: Black Triangles   Black Triangles - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 6:21 pm

Hello OC,

I actually was going to add "unlike the Clovis People" but thought you would take offense thinking I was poking fun at you personally. It wouldn't be true, but I left it out anyway.

Maybe I need a break. After the reminders go out tomorrow I may do just that even if just for a few days or so.
Back to top Go down
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
onlychild

PostSubject: Re: Black Triangles   Black Triangles - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 8:44 pm

glider wrote:
Hello OC,

I actually was going to add "unlike the Clovis People" but thought you would take offense thinking I was poking fun at you personally. It wouldn't be true, but I left it out anyway.

No. Your position of disbelief is good; it means you aren't succumbing to the rhetoric. It also means you are hung up on the exact same nail everyone else is hung up on ... no data with which to form a conclusion (and ET is forcing us to think).

You CAN'T look at religion or history without the application of prehistory data, and they didn't write anything down. I came to my conclusions by finding the furthest point in time I could find, looking at what was there (humans, ET, and destruction) and then forming a beginning hypothesis. From there I looked to see if that hypothesis held up over 40,000 years - and although the data tends to be scant, it does hold up. Even into the picture of the Graal, and then only by the most insightful work I have ever read: Jessie Weston's From Ritual to Romance. Her work was the key to unlocking the WHY of the Graal.

Maybe I need a break. After the reminders go out tomorrow I may do just that even if just for a few days or so.

If you need it, go for it. If I had a dollar for every time I quit this (and then came back LOL) I'd be rich today.

Let's take a break and listen to some music. Smile Yeah, I'm an old fart but I know what I like.

Back to top Go down
glider
CE 4

PostSubject: Re: Black Triangles   Black Triangles - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 9:49 pm

Hello Only Child,

OK.
Back to top Go down
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
onlychild

PostSubject: Re: Black Triangles   Black Triangles - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 2:13 pm

I started watching some videos yesterday on the subject of the brain as discussed by Dr VS Ramachandran.

http://cbc.ucsd.edu/ramabio.html

I love his approach as it parallels my own idea (that I even brought up in court recently) where right and wrong / good and bad do not exist; rather, we are dealing with cause and effect, and it is all linked to brain function. In the defendants case, the result of frontal lobe brain damage when he was younger.

With regard to UFOs, we can't understand what is not being explained to us (the seeming "distance factor") until we understand ourselves, and how our brain processes information. This is why "data before gut feelings" because data can be viewed, measured, corrected, added to, or even replaced if need be. Gut feelings are built on air, and cannot be analyzed or corrected. Then we need to ask ourselves what part of the brain is this "feeling" coming from.

Anyway, I would suggest a search on Dr Ramachandran and create a foundation for a study. I used this approach on myself some time ago, because I had to prove or eliminate certain variables in the picture of my life. I want to KNOW this topic is real, and not something concocted by my head. So far - it's real, although I'm still pondering the distance factor. There have been many ideas given as explanations, from evil ETs (which I still don't buy) waiting to pounce on us, to battle stand offs (TPTB vs ET), to the simple idea that ET doesn't exist. It's possible that this is the ultimate "free will" approach, and whatever we choose to think is our own business. But then that boils down to letting us think and the reasons we think (on an individual level) the way we do. I don't see that as a good idea if something "bad" is coming. I'd ask the Clovis culture - but they aren't answering my text messages lol!

These two videos are extreme pictures, and deal with temporal lobe epilepsy; but, if you think about it, this extreme created picture does pop up today in our subject.TLE has also been used to explain the apostle Paul's event on the road to Damascus.

Where once the idea of "crazy" existed, perhaps we should just view this as it really is - bio-mechanical cause and effect. Data can clear the created picture.

Back to top Go down
davefair
CE 4
davefair

Number of posts : 455
Registration date : 2010-04-09

PostSubject: Re: Black Triangles   Black Triangles - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 12:36 am

Ewwwwwwwwww!
My poor reptilian brain is having convulsions. Glider, a break you take! I rather like your scenario (it reminded me of an ole japanese movie with Godzilla in it) The only one you left out was the moon bieng a old space war vessel that has been hanging arround for several million years.
O.C.
As I observe the ongoing events both here and in space I am amazed. Then there is the political upheavals occuring all around the planet.
Yet, no one seems to be tying it all together. It would appear to be like the old silent movies with the two rail road engines (steam) running together head on. Then to bring it all to a head the pols are trotting out to run for pres. God, does that one give me a head ache.
Those Solar flares are IMPRESSIVE.
Black triangles my be ours, but I don't think so. When I was young (before cars had fins) the one I saw at the foot ball game (with several hundred witness) hadn't even been called black triangles. Just lights in the sky, nine of them in formation, three sets of three in a V.
When they spun around and went back the way they came,that was the quietest football field you never heard. Every body standing around gawking straight up, must have looked like a flock of turkeys. Heck we still can"t do that today. Prop planes were still the vogue. The connie tristar bieng the best.The army still flew p-51s back then.
I was watching Bill and the boys trying to find the crash site by the river in Cal. That high desert is something to see. The only polution out there is the Santa anna wind blowing up the sand. You know from the description of what happened it had to be one of ours.
The longer we watch the on going events and as the events increase in frequency, we are left with the conclusion that 2012 is going to be one heck of a year. Why do black triangles have to be alien or the gov.? How about private industry. Maybe one Howard Hews left over projects. As I recall he like to make really big flying things. wouldn't be some thing?

dave(the simple)fair Smile
Back to top Go down
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
onlychild

PostSubject: Re: Black Triangles   Black Triangles - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 7:33 am

Due to lack of data (outside of the oldest flying triangle reference I have, which was in '57 I think) I just find the picture impossible to nail down today. The triangular reference would be a hint to our lost symbol (which is why the pyramids were built) and the lighting effects also reference the nebula. Unfortunately we have been using that symbol for decades in modern times (best known - eye in the triangle) and it's impossible to come to any final conclusions.

Black Triangles - Page 4 Henrardi-ufo-1990

Black Triangles - Page 4 All_seeing_eye

Black Triangles - Page 4 58024_pyramid_sect_lg
Back to top Go down
glider
CE 4

PostSubject: Re: Black Triangles   Black Triangles - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 10:04 pm

Hello All,

http://www.cohenufo.org/triangularcraftdatabases.pdf

http://www.faa.gov/air_traffic/publications/atpubs/atc/atc0908.html

Just a little reminder.......................Just in case one sees something.
Back to top Go down
davefair
CE 4
davefair

PostSubject: Re: Black Triangles   Black Triangles - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 10:28 pm

Huh?
O.C. I saw and heard Opahro sing. She is back to bieng A FAT LADY. God bless her.
Now I know the squared of wing tips of a b-2 are ours. and I am sure that we have other prototypes zooming arround. In fact the one in your picture looks a whole lot like a Martin-Merraita mock up I once saw at dod show in Georgia. sitting in a hanger next to an AC-130 from hulbert field. That was some 20 yrs ago.They were bieng advertised as the present nite killers and the next generation. Now the all seeing eye belongs to the masonic lodge. I know how it got on the bill. Thats been beaten to death by every tom, dick and harry that does a show on the lodge.
The difference in the other type of flying triangles seems to be in size and speed. Like really big, while the ours seem to be a whole lot smaller.Maybe the E.T. got a bigger budget too? The events like the earth quakes in Japan and Alaskea are evidence of increasing seismic activity on the rim of fire pacific plate. The erutpions on the sun's surface appear to increasing too. Popular science has a new article on them on line.
What I am looking for is a correlation of the events and the alingment or Orins belt. I have read your take on it and so far you are right on the money. What I would like to see is an on going corolation of the events and thier increasing frequency with that alingment. I'm not smart enough to do that. I am sure that some one here (Jack) could do that.
So I guess I'm looking for some one to volunteer (leslee)?
By the by I have my knights templar crusader sword (two handed) hanging on my brag wall bracketed by one hundred rounds of link belt for the 60 mgun.

dave(the really tired)fair
Back to top Go down
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
onlychild

PostSubject: Re: Black Triangles   Black Triangles - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 10:57 pm

davefair wrote:
What I am looking for is a correlation of the events and the alingment or Orins belt.
What I would like to see is an on going corolation of the events and thier increasing frequency with that alingment.
I'm not sure what you mean by alignment ...
Back to top Go down
davefair
CE 4
davefair

PostSubject: Re: Black Triangles   Black Triangles - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 11:20 pm

glider wrote:
Hello All,

http://www.cohenufo.org/triangularcraftdatabases.pdf

http://www.faa.gov/air_traffic/publications/atpubs/atc/atc0908.html

Just a little reminder.......................Just in case one sees something.

Glider,
thats very nice reporting on thier part. what is missing is the time line. Date of occurance verse location, those two corralations added to other evnts will provide, and i shudder to write this, a way to predict the possible occurance in advance.
Now the idea that these craft are all ours and none of thiers is total nonsense. If the hypothesis holds true you will see a marked
diffrence between the ours and the what the hell is that?
Also I believe that by including the none triangles events into the data, as a seperate over lay on your map. you will increase your chances of bieng there at at an occurence. Prediction based on past events. This is not rocket science just good ole common sense. The true dificulty is (as usual) winowing the wheat from the chaff. The actual from the c**p.
Would it be possible to get your hands on thier raw data? The reason I say raw data is that there is a tendency to over look what doesn't fit in, it is then discarded in favor of what does fit

God that gives me a head ache.
I am at the moment playing the cheapest labor I know and am instaling a new fence. We hit 101 today with a feels like of 112.
Sleep next stop

davefair
Back to top Go down
davefair
CE 4
davefair

PostSubject: Re: Black Triangles   Black Triangles - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 11:22 pm

onlychild wrote:
davefair wrote:
What I am looking for is a correlation of the events and the alingment or Orins belt.
What I would like to see is an on going corolation of the events and thier increasing frequency with that alingment.
Orins belt.
Back to top Go down
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
onlychild

PostSubject: Re: Black Triangles   Black Triangles - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 11:50 pm

davefair wrote:
onlychild wrote:
davefair wrote:
Orins belt.

Yeah but what alignment? I'm not sure what you are saying.
Back to top Go down
davefair
CE 4
davefair

PostSubject: Re: Black Triangles   Black Triangles - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 11:49 pm

onlychild wrote:
davefair wrote:
onlychild wrote:
davefair wrote:
Orins belt.

Yeah but what alignment? I'm not sure what you are saying.
the critical alingment of the stars in orions belt that coinside with the placement of the stars in orins belt.
O.C. that there appears to be an event comming you have convinced me. Perhaps it is foolish of me to note that when the alingment is visible one must be standing (apparently) at a certain location near the pyrmids.
The other events that are preceding the major event, by that I am refering to both the appearance of black triangles, other U.F.O.s, physical manafistations, such as increased seismic activities here on the planet and yes, increased solar flares.
Not to mention the unheard of unrest with in the human population, both here and abroad. Who ever heard of riots in Canada (hockey games don't count) Even here in this country the population bubbles and boils.
If one polls the public one gets the idea of discontent with our current politicains, not to the point of violence.
I quite frankly can't see the U.S. continuing as is. The debt load alone won't ever be payed off in my time. I simply can't live that long.
After studing the information that glider had posted, I coould see what information was missing.
As an example with the black triangles there were some places that should have been on the maps that weren't
The dates of observation were not there. What specifically was observed (flying black wedgies) estimated speed and direction.
That kind of raw data can provide quite a bit of direction in what to look for and where. I have a thought that materail command may indeed have thier own version of the black triangle. The Idea of huge black triangles carring cargo is interesting, The questions I didn't see asked was what cargo and to where was it going?
Here's another good one If we got it why hide it?
I would like to read your take on it?

Davefair
Back to top Go down
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
onlychild

PostSubject: Re: Black Triangles   Black Triangles - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 9:36 am

You have to forgive me if I sound a bit disconnected - I have just spent the last week dealing with a computer virus bomb and someone's attempt at a fix that made things worse. I have had to go through 16.5 gigs of files that his program collected and "backed up" for no apparent reason, and I came - that close - to losing a ton of my material. I bought a new 1T slave hard-drive and have sorted and backed up all files from the disaster as well as what was already backed up on the old slave drive - which was also dying. I have been trying to get things back to some semblance of normal, and it has taken its toll on my head.

Dave, I will tell you honestly that I don't give the crap going on today anymore attention than I think it needs - which doesn't amount to much at all. People don't get it, nor will they get it at the rate they are going. Everything I am looking at now boils down to a very strict version of the constructivist method of teaching, and humanity is not getting it. The picture painted by Lyndon LaRouche was correct - and humans will continue to go around and around in circles, looking at the same old picture, over and over again - because they are mentally trapped.

Who cares about sightings ... this has been proven to be a blind alley approach that gives no understanding in this picture. Who cares who has what technology ... another blind alley. People still insist on looking at youtube videos, even though computer generated fakes are there today.

There is only one place your focus should be - your head - and wondering what your reaction will be if you wind up face to face - with "them". Because if the sh*t hits the fan, face to face is going to be your next picture.

I find LaRouche's remarks below interesting because we are the ones who are doing this to ourselves. We are literally our own worst enemy. His 3000 year time period is wrong, and his base idea of the picture involved is typical for the 1970s, but the "effect" picture going on is right.

All parts must equal the whole, and everything has to be verifiable. Subjective and objective data parts must be understood as such, and that is the end of that.

The cleverest way, psychologically, in which to hide a secret is to divert the investigator down a tiring trail toward a false discovery. His own efforts convince him either that he has found a secret through great energy and cleverness on his own part, or, if the secret he seeks appears still but to barely elude his grasp, he values all the more his continued course of misdirection. …
The effect of that sort of misdirected search for the ultimate global master-conspiracy is principally two-fold. The dupes themselves are misled away from the secrets being hidden in this manner. Secondly, the discredit which is directed to fall upon the lured, turns most others foolishly away from all searches for the secrets of those "inner elites" which have in fact run the world's affairs during approximately three thousand years of known history.

Back to top Go down
glider
CE 4

PostSubject: Re: Black Triangles   Black Triangles - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 12:10 pm

Hello Dave Fair, Only Child, and All,

I think you can understand a little better about what I was saying in the beginning about choosing BTs as my focus in this whole affair. As a non-believer it actually was to me the ONLY thing that made any sense. I'm not even up for the seeming paranoia of Dr. Richard Bolan. It would seem that if ANY of what he says is true then there's nothing to be done against TPTB but await our collective Fates.

The BTs are not ET. The rest is unknown. I'll settle for that and only that as, as Lyndon says, the rest is only a trap. I've always felt so and my rants against conferences was indicative my feelings on the UFO symptom as a whole. Conferences at least had substance in the physical world that one could say was real. Just another part of a systematic trap luring the believer ever farther from the Truth. It's disgusting and I bear nothing in the way of praise for the industry. Fortunately, I am nowhere near alone in this possessing this mindset!

WRT BTs, it's just as important for me to expose them as it probably is for TPTB to hide them.
Back to top Go down
davefair
CE 4
davefair

PostSubject: Re: Black Triangles   Black Triangles - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 12:58 am

Oh jeez O.C.,
sorry about the computer wooo's! Been there and done that. Thats why I've got two diffrent protection programs running at the same time.
The one I liked was when I started the computer and the hard drive lite came on and the screen said "Water dected in yout hard drive. Starting spin cycle now. It played a passable spin dry sound off of the speaker. I took me 15 minutes to figure who did it and another half hour to run him down. In retrospect it was a good joke. That was back when a 20 meg hard drive was huge.
I am still amazed at the efforts to plant stuff on me. I had one program that came up in pop up that tried to tell me I had 30 trojans on my hard drive. Send in the money for the cure. Is this a great country or what?
What I had been intrested in gliders information to plot course and time to see if the true unknowns could be winnowed out.
I already know what to do if I meet one. You only have two choices !.fear and run 2. put your hand out and say hello.
I personally prefer the hand shake. (course I can't run that fast or far anymore Surprised )
You see the event much more clearly than I do. What you did was convince me that the truth was in front of me and I didn't see it.
When you pointed it out I gave out a loud resounding DUH.
I think some, not all mind you. but some are indeed unkown aircraft owned and operated by some Gov. Agency.
I have a question for you. As well as a possible scenario for you.
Suppose that you are a Gov Agency and you know for a fact that an event (catastrophic) was going to happen on a definate date.
You have the ability to save x number of people. A number far lower then the current population. The question is who do you save?
As this agency you are given the task of setting up the sites to save the people. You do this with as little public attention as possible.
Night flights of flying triangles, knowing that if they are spotted they will be identified as U.F.O.s. That kind of correlation is what I would like to see.
The last couple of years the alien invasion has been rammed down our throats so often as to make you gag.
Suppose you were to suddenly go from billions to fifty million and thats assuming that it is not 500 hundred.
How long would it take to revert to barbarianism. A week, a month, or a century.
With the courses i took in N.B. C. it occured to me that the best place to be would be ground zero.
You know the guy standing there pointing up with his finger going "Hey! What the hell is that."
This last show "falling sky" shows the aliens bombing all of the power stations. Instint reduction of civilization.
With the restraints removed I would have more fear of my brother mankind then an alien.

davefair
Back to top Go down
xray

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2010-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Black Triangles   Black Triangles - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 5:49 am

glider wrote:
Hello All,

This begins the search delving into the nature of the triangular-shaped UFO's. The criteria for this topic will center around the various aspects of witnessed events, mostly from MUFON but also to include sighting reports from NUFORC and other entities. Along the way I will continue to include videos of other types of crafts just to break up the tedium but the focus is to be primarily on the deltas.

I will follow this post shortly with a list of details concerning these objects so some discussion could be generated. Not just wild speculations but more of a scientific investigation. There are other more in depth investigations going on by some really serious organizations who have their own ideas and as I look further into that I will be able to support or deny anything I or any member may come up with.

There are some extremely interesting viewpoints that will have good bearing on this subject just so you know this is not the only place this particular aspect of ufology is going to go under the microscope. I do honestly feel that with the increase of these craft sightings since 1980 and especially since 1990 that a very large piece of the puzzle is right in front of our noses.

Draco dormiens nunquam titillandus...seems we've awakend the Dragons...

xray
Reptilian Hunter
Back to top Go down
davefair
CE 4
davefair

PostSubject: Re: Black Triangles   Black Triangles - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 11:17 pm

xray wrote:
glider wrote:
Hello All,

This begins the search delving into the nature of the triangular-shaped UFO's. The criteria for this topic will center around the various aspects of witnessed events, mostly from MUFON but also to include sighting reports from NUFORC and other entities. Along the way I will continue to include videos of other types of crafts just to break up the tedium but the focus is to be primarily on the deltas.

I will follow this post shortly with a list of details concerning these objects so some discussion could be generated. Not just wild speculations but more of a scientific investigation. There are other more in depth investigations going on by some really serious organizations who have their own ideas and as I look further into that I will be able to support or deny anything I or any member may come up with.

There are some extremely interesting viewpoints that will have good bearing on this subject just so you know this is not the only place this particular aspect of ufology is going to go under the microscope. I do honestly feel that with the increase of these craft sightings since 1980 and especially since 1990 that a very large piece of the puzzle is right in front of our noses.

Draco dormiens nunquam titillandus...seems we've awakend the Dragons...

xray
Reptilian Hunter

I am reminded of a quote "Thou should not anoy dragons! Remeber thou art small but very tastey."
Paraphrased, Leave sleeping dragoons alone!
when the dragons stir the earth moves in responce. Say not thier names as this causes them to stir, leave them sleep thier sleep
until thier time has come. Then they shall rise up and strike thier enemys or so the ledgends say. I for one, would not care to be the one to
bother thier slumber.

Dave(the tired)fair

Sleep
Back to top Go down
jackgbowman
CE 2

Number of posts : 219
Registration date : 2010-04-07

PostSubject: black triangles   Black Triangles - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 6:59 pm

I believe some of them are military, Lockeed Martin and McDonnell Douglass have similar ships on their drawing boards, one I believe is called the Manta.
but many are something else,Belgium 1989-90? new giant ships maybe a mile in diameter
you see the three dots, but no ship- light bending or ET?
Back to top Go down
glider
CE 4

PostSubject: Re: Black Triangles   Black Triangles - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 7:57 pm

Back to top Go down
davefair
CE 4
davefair

PostSubject: Re: Black Triangles   Black Triangles - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 11:46 pm

I know some of them are military! Squared off wing tips and all. There was a show on today about black triangles.
They took it all the way back to WWII and the german rocket fighter. Then they brought it foward to today and then speculated on the secret stuff. It was truly intresting. I have a question though. Where in the world (literally) would you find a runway for the big stuff?
The size makes it necessary to have a huge runway both wide and long. Even if they did vert landings where would you hide some thing that big. Sure some of them have to be prototypes. That you gotta expect, the comptition has to be fierce with the declining spending.
How do you seperate the wheat from the chaff? Here's a thought lighter then air. Really large inflateable wings semiridige with carbon fiber bracing. Twenty four hour solar for power. That tech. is avaible today! At altitude they would be incredabley hard to see in day light.
I wish Bill would pop in once in a while and give us his thoughts.

just a few rambling thoughts I thought I would share

Dave(the idiot)fair
Back to top Go down
xray

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2010-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Black Triangles   Black Triangles - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 10:09 am

jackgbowman wrote:
I believe some of them are military, Lockeed Martin and McDonnell Douglass have similar ships on their drawing boards, one I believe is called the Manta.
but many are something else,Belgium 1989-90? new giant ships maybe a mile in diameter
you see the three dots, but no ship- light bending or ET?

I am interested to know how you suspectect that 'some of them are military'?

xray
Triangle Drivers - Dragon Hunter
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Black Triangles   Black Triangles - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Black Triangles
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next