The UFO Magazine Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
UFO Magazine Blog
UFO Magazine Blog
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Wow ... no one's been here for years LOL...
Black Triangles - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2023 3:56 pm by onlychild

» Richard Smith on The Sabir Bey Show this Friday
Black Triangles - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 7:55 pm by ufoteacher

» Your support is needed! Nominate Richard Smith today.
Black Triangles - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2015 1:21 am by ufoteacher

» ARRIVING 9/15/2015 - KINDLE EDITION!
Black Triangles - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 2:10 am by ufoteacher

» Now Available on Amazon! Join the Global Revolution
Black Triangles - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 3:22 pm by ufoteacher

» Now Available! Join the Global Revolution
Black Triangles - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2015 8:29 pm by ufoteacher

» John Ford UFO Nightmare Report #1
Black Triangles - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 12:51 am by ufoteacher

» New location for the New Mexico UFO and Paranormal Forum
Black Triangles - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 7:54 pm by ufoteacher

» The John Ford UFO Nightmare Premiere Show
Black Triangles - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 5:12 am by ufoteacher

Top posters
onlychild
Black Triangles - Page 6 Vote_lcapBlack Triangles - Page 6 I_voting_barBlack Triangles - Page 6 Vote_rcap 
Ufofiend
Black Triangles - Page 6 Vote_lcapBlack Triangles - Page 6 I_voting_barBlack Triangles - Page 6 Vote_rcap 
davefair
glider
Lesley
free wheel
Jeremy Vaeni
mantle1958
jackgbowman
LakehurstNJwitness
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website
Forum

Black Triangles

Go down 
+6
davefair
12catcrazy
Vortexasylum
metoo
onlychild
glider
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
glider
CE 4

Number of posts : 420
Registration date : 2010-10-19

Black Triangles - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Triangles   Black Triangles - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 8:13 pm

Hello All,

http://www.ufostalker.com/

This is the second day in a row that Big Black Triangles have been reported in the Lee's Summut area around Kansas City Missouri. What gives!!?
Back to top Go down
glider
CE 4

PostSubject: Re: Black Triangles   Black Triangles - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 9:13 pm

Hello All,

This is from MUFON Missouri:

For Immediate Release

Mass UFO sightings October 3 and 4 as UFO flap in K.C. continues

17 independent witnesses reported a large unidentified object flying at low altitude over several locations in Kansas City, Lee's Summit, and Raytown, Missouri between 8:00 and 9:00 pm on October 4, 2011. The reports were filed at the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) website at www.mufon.com.

October 5, 2011 Kansas City, Missouri

The witnesses described a similar object that was extremely large with multiple lights in a triangular shape on the bottom side. The lights were facing down. Some people reported that the object tilted 90 degrees on its side, then took off at a high rate of speed.

One person said that the object hovered just 30 feet over the Raytown water tower near 63rd Street and Raytown Road. The object then rose up 15 feet, flipped on its side 90 degrees, and took off at "light speed" and out of sight. There was no noise and there was a black contrail behind it. He said the size was massive. The witness said that some people came out of Wendy's restaurant to view the object, and that others were stopped on the road looking at the object.

On October 3, five witnesses reported a massive UFO over I-70 and other areas in Kansas City at approximately 3:30 pm. There was a traffic jam on the highway due to an accident and people were watching and filming the object from their cars.

These recent reports follow 62 UFO sightings in the Kansas City area in the past 90 days, making 84 reports total during that time period. Most of the reports remain unexplained.

The MUFON Star Team has been activated, with Assistant State Director Margie Kay of Kansas City heading up the investigations with the assistance of Stan Seba in Lawrence, Kansas and State Director Debbie Ziegelmeyer in St. Louis. Other investigators from nearby states are on standby in case their assistance is needed. MUFON is checking radar reports, airport logs, and putting together a time-line and sighting locations, which will be released to the media shortly.

Margie Kay is looking for witnesses who have photos or video of the objects.

Contact Margie Kay at margiekay06@yahoo.com or 816-833-1602

Witnesses should report sightings to MUFON at www.mufon.com. MUFON is a non-profit organization dedicated to the scientific study of UFOs.

Back to top Go down
glider
CE 4

PostSubject: Re: Black Triangles   Black Triangles - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 10:05 pm

Hello All,

I almost hate to say it:

https://ufomagazine.forumotion.com/t1096-black-triangles

This was my first post back on Nov. 14, 2010.

I have always for some strange reason felt that Nov. 14's post was on the money. Okay, let's say that Roswell did occur. And let's say that reverse engineering did happen. IMHO when these BTs along with their hovering ability, quiet flight and near-stealth capability finally are announced then the technology allowing them to do what they do will answer a lot of questions.

I do believe, and believed nearly a year ago when I was in my UFO "infancy", that these things are REAL they are OURS and it will mean so much to the world to be allowed access to the drive knowledge that is apparent this very day. Folks we are on the eve of wonder and I see no reason not to push hard for acknowledgement.

I chose this Forum out of many to pursue this subject and I am always amazed when I look back on that decision. Glad to be here!

Back to top Go down
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
onlychild

Number of posts : 1020
Registration date : 2009-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Black Triangles   Black Triangles - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 11:03 pm

glider wrote:
I do believe, and believed nearly a year ago when I was in my UFO "infancy", that these things are REAL they are OURS and it will mean so much to the world to be allowed access to the drive knowledge that is apparent this very day. Folks we are on the eve of wonder and I see no reason not to push hard for acknowledgement.

To me the only problem in this picture (just using the popular approach which I do tend to agree with - but with a slight twist) would be the fact that the military has control over these craft - but who controls the military? The so called PTB? If the overall picture is right, I don't see them acknowledging anything - but that's just me.
Back to top Go down
glider
CE 4

PostSubject: Re: Black Triangles   Black Triangles - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 11:27 pm

Hello OC,

I guess what I'm getting at is with so much exposure which I'm sure is no accident (especially since these things have their LIGHTS ON!), or the result of gross negligence, it would seem logical to think that the public display is on purpose. The military is run by Humans but not stupid ones. This flap is nothing short of intentional IMHO and if not then with 38 levels of "need-to-know" ABOVE the level of top secret it would appear that the military folks are really blowing it. I honestly do NOT think that is the case here.

The only part that might concern anyone would be the fact that there is something so important going on that the military has to throw secrecy out the window. Not good if that's the case. The only thing certain about the Big Black Deltas is that no one hears 'em coming!
Back to top Go down
davefair
CE 4
davefair

Number of posts : 455
Registration date : 2010-04-09

PostSubject: Re: Black Triangles   Black Triangles - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 1:27 am

glider wrote:
Hello OC,

I guess what I'm getting at is with so much exposure which I'm sure is no accident (especially since these things have their LIGHTS ON!), or the result of gross negligence, it would seem logical to think that the public display is on purpose. The military is run by Humans but not stupid ones. This flap is nothing short of intentional IMHO and if not then with 38 levels of "need-to-know" ABOVE the level of top secret it would appear that the military folks are really blowing it. I honestly do NOT think that is the case here.

The only part that might concern anyone would be the fact that there is something so important going on that the military has to throw secrecy out the window. Not good if that's the case. The only thing certain about the Big Black Deltas is that no one hears 'em coming!
Glider,
military intelegence is a none sequester, I know this to be a fact. I know more then one retired officer in all branches of the military. The army could not survive with out the true leaders, the sergants and none comimisoned pettie officers. Not in frequently the officers are derectited to follow what they say.
I have now said enough.
davefair
Back to top Go down
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
onlychild

PostSubject: Re: Black Triangles   Black Triangles - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 9:01 am

I have NOTHING on these craft except sightings - and (like pics and vids) I don't trust what I read anymore. Triangles allegedly go back to first reports in the mid-50s, so as far as I am concerned, they didn't begin as ours. Could we have tried and succeeded to build one or a group of them? Maybe, I guess. The only thing that is curious are the reports of the three lights, one on each corner, with the center (usually) red light. That's a reference to the Orion nebula - but - the only problem is that the behind the scenes (so called) PTB know about this too, so, that's out the window.

Glider, this is yours - if you think you see something, go for it. I have nothing.

Black Triangles - Page 6 Triangles2

Black Triangles - Page 6 Orion_tri
Back to top Go down
davefair
CE 4
davefair

PostSubject: Re: Black Triangles   Black Triangles - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 12:10 am

Glider,
I'm with O.C. on this. The one I saw as a kid, at my brothers high school football game was a set of nine lights in three triangles. When the triangles did a one 180 they pivoted on one point. As if they were all one craft. The only thing I got out of it was a hi here we are kinda event. You could have heard a pin drop. There was no noise.
Now with todays f-117 and the b-1 you can't see them because they are black. End on they both look like saucers. Seen from below at night well you can't. with lights on maybe they do resemble traingles. A better question would be what are they up to. I have no problem with believing that they are new craft doing trail runs. I question why it would take so long for R.D. on them. I would expect a new type of propulsion system. Just guessing of course.

davefair
Back to top Go down
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
onlychild

PostSubject: Re: Black Triangles   Black Triangles - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 9:40 am

If they are ETs craft, the picture is identical to the "can YOU figure it out?" idea, which of course people can't because the information needed was eliminated. If some of these are gov't craft, the idea parallels the confusion factor.

Frankly, I don't see why WE would have craft like this because it presupposes "going somewhere" and they don't have clue one what is waiting for them in space, let alone having a destination planned to go to.
Back to top Go down
glider
CE 4

PostSubject: Re: Black Triangles   Black Triangles - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 9:47 am

Hello Only Child,

onlychild wrote:
Frankly, I don't see why WE would have craft like this because it presupposes "going somewhere" and they don't have clue one what is waiting for them in space, let alone having a destination planned to go to.

That is an assumption. Right now I've been Assuming things as well. Time for me to recenter my thinking and get back to factual statements. I do start out that way at least.
Back to top Go down
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
onlychild

PostSubject: Re: Black Triangles   Black Triangles - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 10:10 am

glider wrote:
Hello Only Child,

onlychild wrote:

That is an assumption. Right now I've been Assuming things as well. Time for me to recenter my thinking and get back to factual statements. I do start out that way at least.

There is nothing wrong with assumptions, they are the product of an active mind. Constructivism takes in everything with the intention of categorizing whatever as either trash or hard data.

I have found it much easier to adopt what I call "the dryer effect" which is simply, like taking wet clothes and tossing them into a running dryer, you take new data and toss it into the subconscious and let the subconscious part of the brain figure it out. Every now and then it spits out an idea, which you look at, and if it's still "wet" you just toss it back in to dry more. If it's "dry" then you can look at it, keep it if it's good, toss it if it doesn't work. It's just cognitive multitasking - you think consciously and unconsciously at the same time. Works for me Very Happy
Back to top Go down
glider
CE 4

PostSubject: Re: Black Triangles   Black Triangles - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 11:38 am

Hello OC,

Yes, that's the correct approach. It's what I've been doing just so I don't leap too far ahead of the data. My conclusions WRT BTs have been in process for almost a year now and your analogy is exactly what I do. It's been the process I spoke about way back about taking sightings and gleaning something that one sighting report has that is new or different from the rest. I've been building the BT picture little by little, adding in LOGICAL data to fill out the whole.

Trust me, I know what I am diong here. It is in fact the scientific method that I said I would be employing from the get go. I do not chase apparitions. If I thought for a SECOND that the BTs were not physically real and/or came from "out there" I would have dropped the entire subject like the proverbial hot potato.
Back to top Go down
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
onlychild

PostSubject: Re: Black Triangles   Black Triangles - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 12:12 pm

glider wrote:
If I thought for a SECOND that the BTs were not physically real and/or came from "out there" I would have dropped the entire subject like the proverbial hot potato.

I wouldn't drop it. I built a "shelf" in my mind where everything I can't work on because of a lack of data, just sits and waits. Maybe - one day something will pop up and I can make a connection.

It's like ghosts ... I don't believe in ghosts, I have never seen one in 62 years on this planet. My argument is that two people I knew who had died, if ANYONE was going to come back, it would have been them ... but it never happened. But people are seeing SOMETHING, and it is possible that not ALL of those experiences are brain created visions. What is it? Don't know - but MAYBE it's something. Soooo ... the topic sits on the shelf in my mind and just waits for data. Maybe it will come, maybe not. Doesn't matter - the maybe it will come is enough for me.
Back to top Go down
glider
CE 4

PostSubject: Re: Black Triangles   Black Triangles - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 1:32 pm

Hello OC,

I wholly agree. It's a more than reasonable approach. BTW.................where is everybody? Except for the new folks you and Dave (the Night Owl) Fair? This Forum has over 500 members now. One would never know it.
Back to top Go down
glider
CE 4

PostSubject: Re: Black Triangles   Black Triangles - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 2:40 pm

Hello All,

What's say we go the simple approach. The advantage of helicopters is something we all know. The primary disadvantage is of course the lack of reasonable stealth. I'm just putting this out here for thought. The whole idea of hovering, rotating in place as well as speed has pretty much been solved in the conventional sense.

BUT! what about stealth. My thought, which just occurred, came from the method of data storage that OC and I were just talking about. Secure a helo into a bay inside a lighter-than-air (LTA) craft. This would reduce or possibly eliminate the rotor noise that we are all familiar with. The LTA wouldn't have to be entirely dependent on a lift gas and the added helo power would allow for rigid or semi-rigid frame construction for aerodynamics. A lot of reports estimate the BT to be 15-20 feet in height. Just about helo size. Build the thing with three points for landings and acceleration resistance.

When wishing to deploy simply drop in the chopper, bolt it down, close the top-vented bay (or not), suck the air down from above and push it out through directed exit vents to reduce or eliminate down draft, cover it with stealth skin, and away you go! Noise abating material (such as the kind open phonebooths have) only much lighter and higher tech. This could reduce the rotor to a hum possibly.

What brought this on is that I remembered at least two reports over the last year that said the BT was making quite a racket like something metallic was banging arould. Could have been a loose vent over the rotor or a bad bearing or even an interior insulating panel let go.

Just thinking out loud here.

Last edited by glider on Sat Oct 08, 2011 10:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
onlychild

PostSubject: Re: Black Triangles   Black Triangles - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 3:03 pm

glider wrote:
BTW.................where is everybody? Except for the new folks you and Dave (the Night Owl) Fair? This Forum has over 500 members now. One would never know it.

Although I like to think that people are watching from a "safe place" in the background, the picture more than likely follows what Gould said when he talked about people learning no tools of judgment and merely following their hopes. They want to, as Gilovich mentions "... "see" order where there is none, and spot meaningful patterns where only the vagaries of chance are operating."

I look at this entire picture and see the most remarkable study waiting to be done - we can actually track the evolution of thought over the last 5000 years, and nail exactly the time we began to S L O W L Y emerge from mythopoeic thinking to a use of the left hemisphere because hard data began to emerge.

The picture we are dealing with today is a combination of correct thinking - using ALL the aspects of the triune brain in concert - and what is left of ancient thinking, where we use 2 1/2 parts of the triune brain. If people can get used to hard data, and realize most of the crap they believe is mythopoeic fantasy, they will show up in droves, because they will realize it doesn't matter if you are wrong - it's just data.
Back to top Go down
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
onlychild

PostSubject: Re: Black Triangles   Black Triangles - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 3:21 pm

glider wrote:
What brought this on is that I remembered at least two reports over the last year that said the BT was making quite a racket like something metallic was banging arould. Could have been a loose vent over the rotor or a bad bearing or even an interior insulating panel let go.

Flying SLOWLY means it WANTS to be seen, but, it wouldn't be capable of the high speed maneuvers we also read about.
Back to top Go down
glider
CE 4

PostSubject: Re: Black Triangles   Black Triangles - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 10:34 pm

Hello OC,

Flying SLOWLY means it WANTS to be seen, but, it wouldn't be capable of the high speed maneuvers we also read about.

Exactly the point I made earlier. Sort of. Now, WRT the high speed maneuvers two things maybe at work here. Lights suddenly turned off give the impression of disappearing. And the idea of false reports being called in to try and muck up the picture by upsetting the real pattern. You know, report a BT flying away with sudden and blinding acceleration knowing such a described characteristic like that would keep anyone doubting their ideas based on any logical data collected. That kind of misinformation would not be out of the question for the sake of secrecy.
Back to top Go down
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
onlychild

PostSubject: Re: Black Triangles   Black Triangles - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 11:18 pm

glider wrote:
Hello OC,

Now, WRT the high speed maneuvers two things maybe at work here.

Lights suddenly turned off give the impression of disappearing.

And the idea of false reports being called in to try and muck up the picture by upsetting the real pattern.

You know, report a BT flying away with sudden and blinding acceleration knowing such a described characteristic like that would keep anyone doubting their ideas based on any logical data collected. That kind of misinformation would not be out of the question for the sake of secrecy.

Yeah, but good luck proving it. The counter argument would be that you call everyone a liar (false reports) to support your theory - it wouldn't work.

I find it challenging enough dealing with my own experiences, and as far as flying triangles go, I have never seen one, so I can safely say: I dunno Black Triangles - Page 6 69
Back to top Go down
davefair
CE 4
davefair

PostSubject: Re: Black Triangles   Black Triangles - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 11:41 pm

All right,
a helicopter can hover and accelerate at a fair speed. A blimp can move slowly and for that matter go backwards. Yet it to can accelerate at a fair clip by flying with the wind. Advance tech. should be able to do both. If you fly real fast you want to go real slow when you land. All speed is in the eye of the beholder. Insantanious for them may be slow speed. The thought that a craft capable of traveling great distances thru space can hover seems to be about right for me. We are after al talking about technology that we don't (maybe) have.

davefair
Back to top Go down
glider
CE 4

PostSubject: Re: Black Triangles   Black Triangles - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 11:44 pm

Hello Dave Fair,

davefair wrote:
All right,
a helicopter can hover and accelerate at a fair speed. A blimp can move slowly and for that matter go backwards. Yet it to can accelerate at a fair clip by flying with the wind. Advance tech. should be able to do both. If you fly real fast you want to go real slow when you land. All speed is in the eye of the beholder. Insantanious for them may be slow speed. The thought that a craft capable of traveling great distances thru space can hover seems to be about right for me. We are after al talking about technology that we don't (maybe) have.davefair

The point here is that we may NOT be talking about having "THE" technology. At least perhaps "Roswell" technology in the UFO sense of the word. But that these crafts are a hybrid design using technology that we DO have. Maybe just a refined version that some real engineering brains have thought up. You know, stuff we've always had but much better in their design tolerances as well as efficiency WRT power plant size. Super quiet helicopters in a lighter-than-air stealth skin framework. Hi-tech baffling using a mile of pipe inside insulated enclosure.

I truly think it is well within the reach of what we know how to do today. Hybrid cars that you can't even hear runnung. And that's for the generl public! Just think what the military must have. Afterall, every bit of science in engineering practically comes from defense R&D. The use of that that incredible building material that was presented to us by the military.

Now let me see....what was.....OH YEAH!......PLYWOOD! cheers
Back to top Go down
glider
CE 4

PostSubject: Re: Black Triangles   Black Triangles - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 9:58 pm

Hello All,

Guess what?

http://www.designation-systems.net/dusrm/app3/noss.html

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naval_Ocean_Surveillance_System

Scroll down the Wikipedia article to thr section "References" and check out the photo.
Back to top Go down
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
onlychild

PostSubject: Re: Black Triangles   Black Triangles - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 10:26 pm

Black Triangles - Page 6 799px-NOSS-Trio
Back to top Go down
glider
CE 4

PostSubject: Re: Black Triangles   Black Triangles - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 1:07 am

Hello OC,

Yep, that's the one. It pretty much takes care of all the reports that involve the Triangles that are "cloaked" that folks have seen where they observe stars transmitted through the "craft". I will keep investigating the rest; this info does however cause reason to pause in the speculatory sense. YA THINK?
Back to top Go down
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
onlychild

PostSubject: Re: Black Triangles   Black Triangles - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 9:22 am

It would seem so, at least in some cases. Nice find.
(I still haven't seen even THIS much LOL.)

http://www.artgomperz.com/a2000/jan/o.htm

Consultations with amateur satellite-watchers soon identified
the sighting as another "NOSS triplet" formation. Computer
predictions based on known orbits showed the man-made space
objects had indeed been passing overhead at the time of the
sightings.

But what kind of explanation was that, really? First of all,
what on earth -- or off earth -- is "NOSS"?

-----------------

http://www.eclipsetours.com/sat/class.html

There are some spacecraft for which no formally published orbital
elements exist. Instead, amateur satellite watchers have acquired
and tracked these objects and publish unofficial information.
The NOSS satellite groups are part of traveling trios that are associated
with an apparent surveillance system. These objects can often be
observed even with the naked eye moving together as part of a
flying triangle formation.

The NOSS satellite clusters have been often reported
by amateur satellite observers or amateur astronomers who have
encountered the flying triangles completely by accident.

Black Triangles - Page 6 Noss250
------------

"The NOSS constellations consist of three visible satellites, each
of which moves in a roughly geocentric orbit. The shape of the
triangle formed cannot be maintained because the orbits must
intersect one another when viewed from Earth's center. Thus
from time to time the satellites will even appear to be in a straight
line from that point of view. All other times they form some sort
of triangle, but its shape must vary continuously. I tried viewing
them from above in simulation in Starry Night. It is possible to
do so, but it is very difficult."

http://www.anomalist.com/features/Noss.html