The UFO Magazine Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
UFO Magazine Blog
UFO Magazine Blog
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Wow ... no one's been here for years LOL...
Men In Black Icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2023 3:56 pm by onlychild

» Richard Smith on The Sabir Bey Show this Friday
Men In Black Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 7:55 pm by ufoteacher

» Your support is needed! Nominate Richard Smith today.
Men In Black Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2015 1:21 am by ufoteacher

» ARRIVING 9/15/2015 - KINDLE EDITION!
Men In Black Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 2:10 am by ufoteacher

» Now Available on Amazon! Join the Global Revolution
Men In Black Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 3:22 pm by ufoteacher

» Now Available! Join the Global Revolution
Men In Black Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2015 8:29 pm by ufoteacher

» John Ford UFO Nightmare Report #1
Men In Black Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 12:51 am by ufoteacher

» New location for the New Mexico UFO and Paranormal Forum
Men In Black Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 7:54 pm by ufoteacher

» The John Ford UFO Nightmare Premiere Show
Men In Black Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 5:12 am by ufoteacher

Top posters
onlychild
Men In Black Vote_lcapMen In Black I_voting_barMen In Black Vote_rcap 
Ufofiend
davefair
glider
Lesley
free wheel
Jeremy Vaeni
mantle1958
jackgbowman
LakehurstNJwitness
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website
Forum

Men In Black

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Men In Black Empty
PostSubject: Men In Black   Men In Black Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 1:15 pm

I had my first U.F.O. sighting when i was 8 years old, it was early evening and quite dark. My friends and I were sat by a stream close to a small wood.

The first thing I noticed was no sound, just us talking.
Then orange bright light on the ground.
We looked up to see a very, very bright orange cigar shaped u.f.o. about 50ft above the ground. It was stationary directly above us.

At this point we ran scared up onto the railway track turned around and it was gone. I have never understood why we didn't just run up the little track back to our houseing estate?

The object was about 100ft long and 30ft wide.

Anyway we walked along the railway track for about 4 minutes when we noticed two men about 200 yards behind us. The men looked like they were wearing suits and hats.

We started walking faster and faster but no matter how fast we walked the men seemed to be getting closer.

We sprinted untill we got to the nearest exit, turned around and the men had gone. We had been keeping an eye on the two figures like hawkes after what had happened! Where I grew up men in suits and hats were very rare. Even more strange in a place like this! The last time I looked at them there was a 6ft wall to the figures left side were peoples gardens were and the wall continued for roughly 75 Metres. To the figures right hand side there was a 30ft decline into a boggy wood that ran the length of my houseing estate.

It was as if they just dissapeared?

We then walked home without further incidant.
The problem is I didn't remember anything at all untill I was in my early 20s. I was still in contact with one of the people who was present at the time and they confirmed the event.
Back to top Go down

Men In Black Empty
PostSubject: Re: Men In Black   Men In Black Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 2:01 pm

You have been touched my friend. This is what they call high weirdness with seeing a reality within a reality that doesn't fit. Men in black is a favorite subject to many and if one really digs into the subject, you will find some common connections to the phenomena of the ufo and MIB.

All stories tell about the same thing. These MIBs show up after a sighting or weird encounter of the ufo. They are creepy and give off a harboring feeling as if they are evil or just not right with what the victim knows as the reality of men.

I say this to all, this thing we think we know is not as real as we are led to believe because one of the things we are reminded when coming into this realm, is to believe. Not of that which is hidden but what is learned as life within a reality based on 5 senses and for some, 7 senses to know the truth of that which is the back end of the front end we, some, most acceptingly inhabit.

You can be so learned in this reality that you are blind to its nature and forever fail to know what it is under the hood steering this reality. You are only aware by others pointing it out but you will never be victim to its presence because you believe to firmly in the glitter and excitement of the show.

Funny thing them men in black, They come and go just like the ufo. They change your perception of reality to that of maybe this is a crazy place and not everything is alright as you wonder of it for the rest of your life.

I know many many people know there is something wrong with the worlds reality and even more willingly accept it for what it is and defend it like its real. But if its so real, why all the pain and suffering and absolute craziness that makes no sense when logic is applied. Unless somethings here from some place else running the show.

MIB is a tool to conform your consciousness to obedience.
Back to top Go down
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
onlychild

Number of posts : 1020
Registration date : 2009-10-15

Men In Black Empty
PostSubject: Re: Men In Black   Men In Black Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 6:37 pm

Gigas wrote:
These MIBs show up after a sighting or weird encounter of the ufo.
MIB is a tool to conform your consciousness to obedience.

I have never understood the MIB phenomena - I have had sightings and experiences, including an ET making noise in my kitchen at least 3 times so that I finally got pissed off and went to the BR door and opened it, and he walked right though my kitchen across my line of sight ... never once saw anything that even closely resembled MIB. I have no idea what you all see, but I have never once seen it.
Back to top Go down

Men In Black Empty
PostSubject: M.I.B.   Men In Black Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 1:06 pm

From what i've read there have been more than a few cases of M.I.B. in the U.K. Some times witnesses have had conversation with them. Some people have said also that their speech seems to be odd like they are stringing together sentences or part sentences from t.v.?
Back to top Go down

Men In Black Empty
PostSubject: Re: Men In Black   Men In Black Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 1:40 pm

Another similar phenomena is the black eyed kids who knock on your door and wanna come in to use the phone or bathroom or get a drink of water. They are creeptoids that scare ya enough to know they don't belong in this beautifull reality. I get the creeps when a certain commercial comes on the tele-vison. They have a pest control creepy-vision where a knock or the door bell rings and when answered its a reptoid creature or bug standing there all creepy and stuff. The home owner looks bewildered and concerned at the thing as it asks to come in. Its totally creepy to me.

Back to top Go down

Men In Black Empty
PostSubject: Re: Men In Black   Men In Black Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 1:09 pm

M.I.B. is the adjustment bureau. I have a trailer post on the paranormal ufo threads of the movie coming out in the fall. M.I.B. is alien neural network mind manifestations of eriee other worldly entities used to scare people and to gather information for a counter-intellegiance operation on consciouness and awareness to that which is ongoing all around us. We are watched, manipulated and situationaly observed .

Whats even more freaky is when they come to you in the formless mode to observe you and move things or hide things. They are as curious as we are about them, only they run the show.
Back to top Go down

Men In Black Empty
PostSubject: Re: Men In Black   Men In Black Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 4:54 am

Back to top Go down

Men In Black Empty
PostSubject: Re: Men In Black   Men In Black Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 5:01 am

Back to top Go down

Men In Black Empty
PostSubject: Re: Men In Black   Men In Black Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 3:18 pm

The men in black technique is spot on when the targeted victim is caught un-aware of the unfolding encounter. If you see that movie trailer I have posted and towards the end you hear one of the adjusters say, " we tried to reason with you ". Believe that, because its the end to the beginning of your troubles by an unpleasent occurance.

They can take you out if not disable you permantly.
Back to top Go down

Men In Black Empty
PostSubject: Re: Men In Black   Men In Black Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 3:31 pm

You can't take out 20 - 30% of the global population, if someone falls, another will take their place. In the end the voice will be so loud the U.N. will have to speak - as one people, on one planet!
Back to top Go down

Men In Black Empty
PostSubject: Re: Men In Black   Men In Black Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 3:39 pm

Mac 5 wrote:
You can't take out 20 - 30% of the global population, if someone falls, another will take their place. In the end the voice will be so loud the U.N. will have to speak - as one people, on one planet!

They can do whatever they want to make others do the dirty work. They run this show top to bottom. They make it happen. When have we lived in peace without killing or starving or some disasterous calamity.
Back to top Go down

Men In Black Empty
PostSubject: Re: Men In Black   Men In Black Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 4:11 pm

There are 6.5 billion people on this planet, led by less than 1 million people on this planet! The people will start to ask, when the numbers reach critical mass (for wan't of a better word) the question will have to be answered more quickly.

Disclosure is happening now - Just very slowly.

Steven Grear's witnesses would be dead otherwise! So would bob Dean!

The subject is so big, and there are people in all governments that have hushed this up - important people could be draged into the light if disclosure happened now! They will wait untill the issue is forced by the public; or by the "Visitors" so to say. This is a political issue aswell as a Human Rights Issue.

I've learn't that even the President is not privy to these subjects - If I were him i'ld put together a combat armoured brigade headed by the joint chiefs, go to these locations and order them to tell him - if they don't, thats treason, shoot them. Keep doing this untill the person elected by the people and for the people has the answers again.

Disclosure will happen, maybe not in our generation due to self serving defence staff around the globe who do not wan't to be pointed out for crimes against humanity (Probably, just a thought!)
Back to top Go down
free wheel
CE 3
free wheel

Number of posts : 338
Registration date : 2009-09-06

Men In Black Empty
PostSubject: Re: Men In Black   Men In Black Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 5:25 pm

Disclosure is just a word .
Each of us will be contacted when the time is right .
Fear not .

FW . Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Men In Black Empty
PostSubject: Re: Men In Black   Men In Black Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 8:12 am

Back to top Go down
free wheel
CE 3
free wheel

Number of posts : 338
Registration date : 2009-09-06

Men In Black Empty
PostSubject: Re: Men In Black   Men In Black Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 5:26 pm

I came onto this forum in hope of experiencing some invigorating conversation !
Feels like i am talking to the TV sometimes !

Fw . Sad
Back to top Go down

Men In Black Empty
PostSubject: Parts 1 and 2 are on page 1.   Men In Black Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 5:16 am

Back to top Go down
jackgbowman
CE 2

Number of posts : 219
Registration date : 2010-04-07

Men In Black Empty
PostSubject: whoa   Men In Black Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 1:34 pm

I blew it I'll try again.
Back to top Go down

Men In Black Empty
PostSubject: Re: Men In Black   Men In Black Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 1:49 pm

What do you mean. Are you having trouble posting a link or footage etc.
Back to top Go down
jackgbowman
CE 2

Number of posts : 219
Registration date : 2010-04-07

Men In Black Empty
PostSubject: posting   Men In Black Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 5:10 pm

no I forgot to check the name on the Ackroid dvd.
The other thing was you posted something on two columns around 3:50 this AM and it was blank.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Men In Black Empty
PostSubject: Re: Men In Black   Men In Black Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Men In Black
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next