The UFO Magazine Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
UFO Magazine Blog
UFO Magazine Blog
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Wow ... no one's been here for years LOL...
the men in black Icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2023 3:56 pm by onlychild

» Richard Smith on The Sabir Bey Show this Friday
the men in black Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 7:55 pm by ufoteacher

» Your support is needed! Nominate Richard Smith today.
the men in black Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2015 1:21 am by ufoteacher

» ARRIVING 9/15/2015 - KINDLE EDITION!
the men in black Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 2:10 am by ufoteacher

» Now Available on Amazon! Join the Global Revolution
the men in black Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 3:22 pm by ufoteacher

» Now Available! Join the Global Revolution
the men in black Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2015 8:29 pm by ufoteacher

» John Ford UFO Nightmare Report #1
the men in black Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 12:51 am by ufoteacher

» New location for the New Mexico UFO and Paranormal Forum
the men in black Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 7:54 pm by ufoteacher

» The John Ford UFO Nightmare Premiere Show
the men in black Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 5:12 am by ufoteacher

Top posters
onlychild
the men in black Vote_lcapthe men in black I_voting_barthe men in black Vote_rcap 
Ufofiend
the men in black Vote_lcapthe men in black I_voting_barthe men in black Vote_rcap 
davefair
glider
Lesley
free wheel
Jeremy Vaeni
mantle1958
jackgbowman
LakehurstNJwitness
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website
Forum

the men in black

Go down 
AuthorMessage
kajmal
kajmal

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2011-10-08

the men in black Empty
PostSubject: the men in black   the men in black Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 11:18 pm

mib or men in black as they are popularly called. (have drove on a black shape with my car) there are stories for hundreds of years back in time about black characters. more modern stories tell of visits by dark-suited men in black cars. when someone has made a UFO observation ........ I believe and have been told that there are creatures on the seabed of the bases, as we humans know little about, hence the rumors of atlantis, just small communities around the seabed. one located in the south sea, and called Oceania. they have access to the spacecraft. that may be part of those observed. contact person Ante Jonsson's meetings with foreign creatures, have often occurred in rivers. once he met a few who came färdanes in a kind of submarine. but was above sea level ..... it may be these ground-based base / creatures called Men in Black and visit us, the observers, to get them to keep quiet about their taken to apply ........ there are observations of safe ship from the outside. but the ground-based keep their secret and Tysnes down witnesses of their ships
Back to top Go down

the men in black
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The UFO Magazine Forum :: Aliens & UFOs :: Alien beings-
Jump to: