The UFO Magazine Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
UFO Magazine Blog
UFO Magazine Blog
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Wow ... no one's been here for years LOL...
Black Triangles - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2023 3:56 pm by onlychild

» Richard Smith on The Sabir Bey Show this Friday
Black Triangles - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 7:55 pm by ufoteacher

» Your support is needed! Nominate Richard Smith today.
Black Triangles - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2015 1:21 am by ufoteacher

» ARRIVING 9/15/2015 - KINDLE EDITION!
Black Triangles - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 2:10 am by ufoteacher

» Now Available on Amazon! Join the Global Revolution
Black Triangles - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 3:22 pm by ufoteacher

» Now Available! Join the Global Revolution
Black Triangles - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2015 8:29 pm by ufoteacher

» John Ford UFO Nightmare Report #1
Black Triangles - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 12:51 am by ufoteacher

» New location for the New Mexico UFO and Paranormal Forum
Black Triangles - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 7:54 pm by ufoteacher

» The John Ford UFO Nightmare Premiere Show
Black Triangles - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 5:12 am by ufoteacher

Top posters
onlychild
Black Triangles - Page 5 Vote_lcapBlack Triangles - Page 5 I_voting_barBlack Triangles - Page 5 Vote_rcap 
Ufofiend
Black Triangles - Page 5 Vote_lcapBlack Triangles - Page 5 I_voting_barBlack Triangles - Page 5 Vote_rcap 
davefair
glider
Lesley
free wheel
Jeremy Vaeni
mantle1958
jackgbowman
LakehurstNJwitness
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website
Forum

Black Triangles

Go down 
+6
davefair
12catcrazy
Vortexasylum
metoo
onlychild
glider
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
xray

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2010-08-03

Black Triangles - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Triangles   Black Triangles - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 10:17 am

onlychild wrote:
OK, going along with the picture I know - "maybe" this is a direction, maybe a coincidence.

If we take the picture I just posted above, and we use the time (which would be approximate), date, and coordinates, and look to the horizon, oddly Orion is rising and the nebula area is about at the horizon. Again the time I would see as approximate. This may not mean anything to you, but it does to me.

I replaced the pic with the address cuz the pic was too big. Let me know if you have a problem seeing it.

Your signature line cites Frances Bacon, did you know that he was an Imperator of the Roscrucian Order, the 'parent' Order of the much maligned 'Masonic Order'? The R+C is generally 'known' as the "White-Brotherhood" and the originator of the notion of the "Light-Workers", those who work against the Dragons.

xray (aka "5th_Initiate")

https://2img.net/h/i154.photobucket.com/albums/s254/ghost306_photos/triangles3.jpg
Back to top Go down
xray

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2010-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Black Triangles   Black Triangles - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 10:23 am

glider wrote:
Hello All,

This begins the search delving into the nature of the triangular-shaped UFO's. The criteria for this topic will center around the various aspects of witnessed events, mostly from MUFON but also to include sighting reports from NUFORC and other entities. Along the way I will continue to include videos of other types of crafts just to break up the tedium but the focus is to be primarily on the deltas.

I will follow this post shortly with a list of details concerning these objects so some discussion could be generated. Not just wild speculations but more of a scientific investigation. There are other more in depth investigations going on by some really serious organizations who have their own ideas and as I look further into that I will be able to support or deny anything I or any member may come up with.

There are some extremely interesting viewpoints that will have good bearing on this subject just so you know this is not the only place this particular aspect of ufology is going to go under the microscope. I do honestly feel that with the increase of these craft sightings since 1980 and especially since 1990 that a very large piece of the puzzle is right in front of our noses.

>This begins the search delving into the nature of the triangular-shaped UFO's.

In all of the posts, so far, I have not read one post which addresses the 'nature' of the black triangles. Folks talk about all sorts of unrelated things, but they clearly all show their ignorance of the subject.

Does anyone here know ANYTHING about the ALIEN triangle objects aside from me? I see lots of blah blah blah, but no info....

xray
Reptilian ('Dragon') Hunter
Back to top Go down
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
onlychild

Number of posts : 1020
Registration date : 2009-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Black Triangles   Black Triangles - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 2:38 am

xray wrote:

Your signature line cites Frances Bacon, did you know that he was an Imperator of the Roscrucian Order, the 'parent' Order of the much maligned 'Masonic Order'? The R+C is generally 'known' as the "White-Brotherhood" and the originator of the notion of the "Light-Workers", those who work against the Dragons.

I'm more into what people say than who they are - or who they think they are anyway.
Back to top Go down
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
onlychild

PostSubject: Re: Black Triangles   Black Triangles - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 2:40 am

xray wrote:

>This begins the search delving into the nature of the triangular-shaped UFO's.

In all of the posts, so far, I have not read one post which addresses the 'nature' of the black triangles. Folks talk about all sorts of unrelated things, but they clearly all show their ignorance of the subject.

Does anyone here know ANYTHING about the ALIEN triangle objects aside from me? I see lots of blah blah blah, but no info....

Well enlighten us then Basketball
Back to top Go down
glider
CE 4

Number of posts : 420
Registration date : 2010-10-19

PostSubject: Re: Black Triangles   Black Triangles - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 2:03 pm

Hello xray,

Well, let me see now........

I'm pursuing:
-Reports, old and new for minute details
-Magnetohydrodynamics
-Nano-vibrational anti-inertial applications
-Lighter-than-air design
-The discovery of new natural gas deposits (possibly bolstering
dwindeling helium reserves)
-Ion drive technology
-Robert Bigelow Industries
-Pivoting internal-fan turbine tunnel drives
-External skin materials (stealth vs.weight?
-Load capacities
-Deployment purposes
-Recent sightings
-Vector maps
-Report area meteorological data
-Sighting chronology
-Materiel routes
-Strategic routes
-Access-denial technology
-Underground bases

And oh yes, keeping an ET invitation project on track which, after over four months on 20+ Forums, comes to fruition in 18 days.

If you can save me all this trouble then do so please. Because, even though I have chosen these paths, I could use the time spent for my own personal life instead.
Back to top Go down
davefair
CE 4
davefair

Number of posts : 455
Registration date : 2010-04-09

PostSubject: Re: Black Triangles   Black Triangles - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 1:14 am

xray,
actually when I was but a lad my family was attending one of my brothers football games. durring the game nine lights in perfect v formaiton came over the foot ball field. The game stopped and every one stared at the sky. Not a sound was heard. When the lights were over the center of the field they stopped and did a 180 and went back the way they had come. That was in the early fifties and I was eight or so. There was to much light polution to say if it was one ship or nine. We didn't have any thing that could do that and as far as I know we still don't. The stealth bomber I have seen and for that matter the shuttle in the night sky. Its the stuff that I can't identify that intregs me.
The ones that I have seen and the strange contrails in the the dawns early light. My father was an aviator and taught me early on to look up.
When I was a kid I could tell you what type by the sound. The Connie tristar was the biggie then. Now I live on the west coast of florida and have every thing from heavy airliners and military to small general avations flights comming by at all hours. Do I believe that some of the triangles are military? yep! Then there are those others. They aren't ours. We don't have anything that big or fast.

davefair
Back to top Go down
glider
CE 4

PostSubject: Re: Black Triangles   Black Triangles - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 9:15 pm

Hello All,

Thought I'd check in. It's been a while I know but I was (am still am somewhat) a bit burned out after the 7/20/2011 project but I wouldn't change one minute of the experience for anything. It was quite a ride and I have no regrets and nothing but admiration for all the members of the many Forums that joined in. I still say that in lieu of non-existence the only dialogue left is a good sound reason for why ET did not show up. As far as I'm concerned that is the ONLY discussion left for believers to dialogue about.

Anyway WRT this thread I am in the process of generating a different kind of database for the Black Triangle enigma. Since I'm still convinced that they are military I'm going after the chronology of the many sightings.

Ironically MUFON gave up only 40 sightings when I asked the "search" feature of their UFO Stalker site for a year's worth of triangle reports. I typed in 200 as a criteria in the "number" box and gave Aug. 2010- Aug. 2011 for the time frame. Something is definitely wrong there because the NUFORC database gave up 40 for only ONE MONTH!

My idea is to create a flight pattern like the old now-defunct NIDS had. I'm going on the premise that, since they are always reported as hovering or moving slow, then regionally there may be only one or two BTs around. The reports time frames certainly seem to support this idea. So by dividing up the U.S. into smaller sections I'm looking to see if a pattern exists on a more localized level.

The reasoning is this: It seems utterly ridiculous to me that a BT will be seen in Arizona on one day and then another (or the same one!) will be seen in Maryland the next. Or that two sightings a great distance from each other are reported only hours apart. I will say though that since little is known WRT speed capabilities I do not believe they are likely to possess hypersonic drives. They may be aerodynamic but their shape has a purpose and I believe that the purpose is for stealth as well as directional vectoring.

I did say that I was going to still pursue these crafts so I thought I'd let you know at least one avenue I'm working on. Maybe nothing will come of it but my thinking is that if they are military (as I suspect they are) then the flight patterns will not be random events at all but more likely scheduled, and with that comes pattern recognition.

Who knows, with the right data one may even be able to predict a sighting in a certain area within a certain time frame! Now that would fall under the catagory of science because that is the guideline I am implementing and have always strived to do so, even in the 7/20/2011 project.

I read a great statement in Paul R. Hill's fine work: "....as is so often the case when facts are in short supply, emotions have ruled." Only Child has it absolutely spot on! The various Forums demonstrate very well Paul R. Hill's statement. I do not see that dynamic but rarely on this Forum I'm happy to say! It's one of the major reasons I keep coming back. There is good healthy common sense here and it can and will go far in gaining ground on the solution. I'm going to start a new thread to discuss this very concept soon.

Regards, glider.
Back to top Go down
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
onlychild

PostSubject: Re: Black Triangles   Black Triangles - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 6:05 pm

glider wrote:
I still say that in lieu of non-existence the only dialogue left is a good sound reason for why ET did not show up. As far as I'm concerned that is the ONLY discussion left for believers to dialogue about.

The episode picture is directly connected to the larger overview, as well as everything that has gone on in my life. Of late I have been looking at the MBTI (The Myers-Briggs Type Indicator) personality assessment, which is a measure of preference, not ability.

Granted, this is a human assessment, but there are constants which can be determined. Out of the 16 possible personality types ...

Black Triangles - Page 5 Myers-BriggsTypeIndicator

... ET fits the following two types:
ISTJ and INTJ.

The main difference between the two would be the sensing and intuition approaches, and would cover the possibility of them taking in subjective information ... at least on a monitored level.

Individuals who prefer sensing are more likely to trust information that is in the present, tangible and concrete: that is, information that can be understood by the five senses. They tend to distrust hunches, which seem to come "out of nowhere." They prefer to look for details and facts. For them, the meaning is in the data.

On the other hand, those who prefer intuition tend to trust information that is more abstract or theoretical, that can be associated with other information (either remembered or discovered by seeking a wider context or pattern). They may be more interested in future possibilities. They tend to trust those flashes of insight that seem to bubble up from the unconscious mind. The meaning is in how the data relates to the pattern or theory.

Those who prefer thinking tend to decide things from a more detached standpoint, measuring the decision by what seems reasonable, logical, causal, consistent and matching a given set of rules.

Those who prefer feeling tend to come to decisions by associating or empathizing with the situation, looking at it 'from the inside' and weighing the situation to achieve, on balance, the greatest harmony, consensus and fit, considering the needs of the people involved.

They are looking for something - from us - and it involves (as far as I can determine) better thinking. There is a faint glimmer of hope for the future ... but it is all up to us. Remember the Clovis culture - ET didn't divert the comet ... the so-called 4th world began on the other side of the globe. The picture - is identical.

If you want to look into this topic just remember this is a human assessment, but the overshadow is there. The premise is, there are constants in dealing with 1) data, and 2) interaction with others across the board when dealing with life forms. Interaction also requires data: WHO or WHAT you are dealing with and how you would approach them. Is ET’s approach to us “outgoing” or reserve / introverted? Being smarter than us, what is it about us that causes the reserve approach? Or is that just the way they are?

Google Myers-Briggs 16 personality types, and two involved are ISTJ and INTJ.

Have fun lol!

Back to top Go down
glider
CE 4

PostSubject: Re: Black Triangles   Black Triangles - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 6:36 pm

Hello Only Child,

Believe it or not I am an INTJ. Determined 10 years ago. The shoe still fits! Nice to here from you. BTW ET's reticence, if they exist, would seem to me to be an adversity to war and trying to figure a way to deal with a race that clearly knows nothing else except war. Chimpanzees get termites with a stick. We get oil with a bomb. There is intrinsically NO difference IMO. Both situations are straight out of the reptilian brain. TPTB use the R-Complex angle to get everyone to go along with it though.
Back to top Go down
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
onlychild

PostSubject: Re: Black Triangles   Black Triangles - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 8:06 pm

glider wrote:
Hello Only Child,

Believe it or not I am an INTJ. Determined 10 years ago. The shoe still fits! Nice to here from you. BTW ET's reticence, if they exist, would seem to me to be an adversity to war and trying to figure a way to deal with a race that clearly knows nothing else except war. Chimpanzees get termites with a stick. We get oil with a bomb. There is intrinsically NO difference IMO. Both situations are straight out of the reptilian brain. TPTB use the R-Complex angle to get everyone to go along with it though.

I have never taken the "official" test, but according to the one I took and the email I sent afterwards, the answer was a flexible jumping back and forth between ISTJ (from earlier in my life) and INTJ today (I have gotten WAY more serious about the data). I am flexible enough to incorporate subjective data to make a bigger pile (because I can see the validity behind it) and then toss out all the garbage that doesn't work - this view I posted here is an example. This is probably why I can see the constructivist picture here, and I agree with it. The only problem is the lack of student / teacher communication between ET and us. At any rate, I attribute the change in category to one of my experiences. Evidently they saw a flaw in my approach - and corrected it by letting me do it my way and falling flat on my face because of it. Thanks guys.

The bottom line is that we don't have to do this kind of exploration, but if I don't I'll melt into a puddle of boredom.

All we have to do is to teach people the bottom line idea, which is that ET will take care of us (which is why they are here - again). But trying to get that much through people's heads - doesn't work LOL. This is at least a 40,000 year old agreement between us and them, and we lost it. Now it seems we are being held responsible? Not good.

Back to top Go down
glider
CE 4

PostSubject: Re: Black Triangles   Black Triangles - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 10:29 pm

Hello OC,

If what you say is true then I agree it doesn't sound very good at all. Who knows, maybe ET is really tired of it all after 40,000+ years but the ones in our neck of the woods are accountable to others and are therefore STUCK with us. Maybe they got the short straw and their own PTB are snickering behind their backs. Every so often a couple of them hit the wall babysitting us and abduct a couple or three occasionally to break the monotony. You know, take a few death ray pot shots at the cows, that sort of thing. Other than that the rule is hands off the Humans or their little disproportionate heads will roll! Could be their occupational force buddies are really having a good laugh at them.

I figure in retrospect that the 7/20/11 would have helped them out some but nooooooooooo......... They obviously are not the ones calling the shots here. If they exist at all that is. Please remember Only Child, I do not keep qualifying my posts to poke fun at you or anyone else. We've all come too far and understand each other's viewpoint all too well for that my friend.

And again, it's good to connect with you again.
Back to top Go down
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
onlychild

PostSubject: Re: Black Triangles   Black Triangles - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 11:37 pm

Hi Glider
Good to see you too ... Very Happy

The problem with the picture is that we really don't think like this; it's the epitomization of "free will" - but the method is really flawed. People need to be given the facts to make a decision, and there are damn near 7 billion people on this planet. Granted, we screwed it all up 5300 years ago, but DAMN ... you can't just give a person next to nothing and expect them to come to an understanding about this. I followed the bouncing ball of clues I had gotten over 30 years before "hints" regarding the lost key began to come in ... and even THEN it was a mystery I had to solve.

Something in this is SO different, I can't put my finger on it - and I'm good at this kind of stuff. I have run every scenario I can think of through my head - and there is always a flaw in it, usually the fact that there is no data to back it up. I have nothing concrete from experiences either ... just a base picture that in essence says - "SOMETHING" is coming ... EVERYBODY STOP THINKING ... you aren't any good at it LOL.

It's like a game ... even dead grass outlines of the nebula I had pop up in my yard years back, were placed in a way that showed them as viewed from BOTH HEMISPHERES ... and I just recently put that together.

Who thinks like this? Black Triangles - Page 5 102
Back to top Go down
davefair
CE 4
davefair

PostSubject: Re: Black Triangles   Black Triangles - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 1:27 am

onlychild wrote:
Hi Glider
Good to see you too ... Very Happy

The problem with the picture is that we really don't think like this; it's the epitomization of "free will" - but the method is really flawed. People need to be given the facts to make a decision, and there are damn near 7 billion people on this planet. Granted, we screwed it all up 5300 years ago, but DAMN ... you can't just give a person next to nothing and expect them to come to an understanding about this. I followed the bouncing ball of clues I had gotten over 30 years before "hints" regarding the lost key began to come in ... and even THEN it was a mystery I had to solve.

Something in this is SO different, I can't put my finger on it - and I'm good at this kind of stuff. I have run every scenario I can think of through my head - and there is always a flaw in it, usually the fact that there is no data to back it up. I have nothing concrete from experiences either ... just a base picture that in essence says - "SOMETHING" is coming ... EVERYBODY STOP THINKING ... you aren't any good at it LOL.

It's like a game ... even dead grass outlines of the nebula I had pop up in my yard years back, were placed in a way that showed them as viewed from BOTH HEMISPHERES ... and I just recently put that together.

Who thinks like this? Black Triangles - Page 5 102
Ahem!
If I may be so bold as to express a thought or two.
Some thing is coming is correct, with one minor thing to studied. It has already started. take the last ten years and look at the major events that have occured. Do you not see that they are occuring faster then ever before? Eight billion people that is far more then this poor planet can bear. A pandemic is way over due. (SEE Spanish Flu)
What is required is that we pool our knowledge and think.
you see O.C. you hit the nail squarely on the head. Think as a collective. I have knowledge, you have knowledge, Glider has knowledge.
The show that I watched tonite had a airforce colonel and a governor. One Who said, I and eighty of my men all saw the same thing (Bill and the crew had debunked the debunkers, It was not a light house). The Govner said, The airforce lied. What I saw was real and an hour earlier then the flares. Hmmm! Carter said he saw one. The astronauts have seen more then one. I know I have seen more then one.That is all the proof that I need.
Glider A question for you? How were the aliens supposed to know that was what we were trying to do?
Did you send them a note? If it had been a rolling black out across the globe they may have noticed. We are too few.
The diffrence is that, as opposed to the rest of the world, we are exercising our curiosity about things that go bump in the night.

Since I agree with O.C. and what he stated, lets think about it, chew it over and see what conclusion we can arrive at.
It would be nice if leslie or bill could throw an odd thought or two into the mix. (that was a blantent appeal for some perticaption from them)
One fact seems to stand out for me. That is the orions belt comming in to the alingment at a given time. I wish I had the eyesite and a good telescope to observe it. I have a thought and a quote. Robby the robot in forbidden planet. "Morbius, there is some thing out there and it's comming this way."
You see I believe that the answer to the puzzle is here. It just needs to see the light of the day.
What was that saying? When you eliminate every thing else what you have left, no matter how inprobable, is the truth.
O.C. some times we are to close to the answer to see it. Rmember what you told me. It was a simple truth that I had over looked.

dave(the sombulent)fair
Back to top Go down
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
onlychild

PostSubject: Re: Black Triangles   Black Triangles - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 9:46 am

davefair wrote:

It would be nice if leslie or bill could throw an odd thought or two into the mix.

That would be it right there ... no more needs to be said ... if you notice - IT DOESN'T HAPPEN. And why you may ask? Don't get me started.

With regard to "sightings" - that has to stop. The picture is akin to the "skipping records" we had in the 60s - same line over and over and over and over and over ... enough already - stop with the sightings and ask WHY for a change. And when you get an answer regarding WHY ... take it apart and prove it or debunk it. If it's worthless - toss it in the trash and start over again.

Regarding your question: How were the aliens supposed to know that was what we were trying to do?

They knew - my life is monitored that closely. The last time I had a hissy fit and wanted someone to show up and talk, all I got was the Orion symbol on my steps, right under my nose when I sat down outside to have a butt one morning. They knew ... that approach was more like "Just focus on the task at hand."

Thanks guys.
Black Triangles - Page 5 Facepalmke1
Back to top Go down
davefair
CE 4
davefair

PostSubject: Re: Black Triangles   Black Triangles - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 2:11 am

onlychild wrote:
davefair wrote:

It would be nice if leslie or bill could throw an odd thought or two into the mix.

That would be it right there ... no more needs to be said ... if you notice - IT DOESN'T HAPPEN. And why you may ask? Don't get me started.

With regard to "sightings" - that has to stop. The picture is akin to the "skipping records" we had in the 60s - same line over and over and over and over and over ... enough already - stop with the sightings and ask WHY for a change. And when you get an answer regarding WHY ... take it apart and prove it or debunk it. If it's worthless - toss it in the trash and start over again.

Regarding your question: How were the aliens supposed to know that was what we were trying to do?

They knew - my life is monitored that closely. The last time I had a hissy fit and wanted someone to show up and talk, all I got was the Orion symbol on my steps, right under my nose when I sat down outside to have a butt one morning. They knew ... that approach was more like "Just focus on the task at hand."

Thanks guys.
Black Triangles - Page 5 Facepalmke1

Yes I do see. You have been chosen to stumble in the darkness looking for the light switch. Not a fun thing.
As you wander around bumping into clues that are supposed to lead you to the switch.
My point is simple........... You have narrowed your view to orions belt. The most important clue. Then you throw in the mayan calendar you then have an established date. Throw in the island with the Mayan statues and the full eclispe of both venus and the moon going into full eclipse from that vantage point on the island you then have another clue. Supposed to mark the return of the kings/gods. Add that to your knowledge what do you have. To speculate that an event that has never occured before is going to happen. What that event is remains to be seen. Or does it? We have been told, if the interpretation of the mayan gliphs have been truely done, we then know.
The only thing left to question is wiether or not this is a good event or a bad event. I personaly would have a hard time treating visitors as gods.
Take a look at the world population, there are simply to many of us. Take a look at the revolutions that are occuring across the glob.
Look at the earth quakes that are occuring. The strange weather events. It is safe to say that some thing is going on and that so far it has been bad. Are UFO sightings increasing in frequency? Seems to me that they are.
The question remains What is the alien agenda? It has to be good, bad or indifferent.
I prefer to think that it is a benevolent intrest in us. Maybe like the Clovis it is time to start over.
I honestly believe that we have abused our resources to the point that they are no longer sustainable dwindling away at a steadly increasing rate.
We have failed to live up to our potential. There are two few of us who can actually see how badly we have managed the planet and its resources.
What I would ask of you is to step back from what you have been shown. Not to turn your back on it but simply to see it from a distance.

Dave Sleep fair
Back to top Go down
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
onlychild

PostSubject: Re: Black Triangles   Black Triangles - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 10:05 am

davefair wrote:

What I would ask of you is to step back from what you have been shown. Not to turn your back on it but simply to see it from a distance.

OK - let's step back. What do I see? Simple ...

1) Psychopathy. The psychopaths have taken over the hospital. When did this happen? Way back when the trouble began and WE left the door open by turning our backs on the problem. Instead of saying NO - you cannot change what we are supposed to be doing, we let change come walking in and it has been a snowball effect for the last 5000+ years.

2) Stupidity. When these sociopaths began to teach us THE CORRECT way to think, again, no one questioned it. As the generations passed, we simply became what they wanted us to be, and here we all are today wondering WTF is going on.

3) Here the question is begged: How much of the UFO picture presented to us today is driven by psychopathy? No one notices that for decades we have done nothing but go around in circles, looking at the same pictures over and over and over again. We lost our ability to think millennia ago, and for this reason we sit in the corner of the room of our lives with a spaced-out look on our faces drooling out the corner of our mouth.

4) My experiences. I was never told a damn thing. I was given a picture regarding one aspect of history, I had to study it until I got it, at which time the picture was expanded.
Hmm, let me see - we aren't "thinking" ... and here I am being made - TO THINK!! I wonder if there is a - connection ...

Black Triangles - Page 5 Pondering-man1

Look at this video ... ask yourself a question: Where the hell have we been mentally for the last 5000 years?

Back to top Go down
davefair
CE 4
davefair

PostSubject: Re: Black Triangles   Black Triangles - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 12:47 am

O.C. wrote
OK - let's step back. What do I see? Simple ...

1) Psychopathy. The psychopaths have taken over the hospital. When did this happen? Way back when the trouble began and WE left the door open by turning our backs on the problem. Instead of saying NO - you cannot change what we are supposed to be doing, we let change come walking in and it has been a snowball effect for the last 5000+ years.

2) Stupidity. When these sociopaths began to teach us THE CORRECT way to think, again, no one questioned it. As the generations passed, we simply became what they wanted us to be, and here we all are today wondering WTF is going on.

3) Here the question is begged: How much of the UFO picture presented to us today is driven by psychopathy? No one notices that for decades we have done nothing but go around in circles, looking at the same pictures over and over and over again. We lost our ability to think millennia ago, and for this reason we sit in the corner of the room of our lives with a spaced-out look on our faces drooling out the corner of our mouth.

4) My experiences. I was never told a damn thing. I was given a picture regarding one aspect of history, I had to study it until I got it, at which time the picture was expanded.
Hmm, let me see - we aren't "thinking" ... and here I am being made - TO THINK!! I wonder if there is a - connection ...

1. Now I sat thru the whole thing. It was indeed ghastly and in many respect very true. The true facts of the matter are far more simple. Let me as you another question. What sane individual would go into polotics? I know a local pol. who is a rabbid dog when he gets frustrated. yes they are indeed dangerous. Not all of us are content to look at the same pictures over and over.
As an example take glider, he surely can and does think for him self, You obliviously can and do think for your self.
I came here as a seeker of truth. You provided it.
The psychopaths have always been arround, the worst ones, when exposed are killed out of hand. It is durring the conflict that
the sane ones step forward to end thier run.
2. yes stupidity abounds, I like to call it the dumbing down of america. I was appalled when I found my wifes class had turned from the three R's to teaching the test. When my grand children would show me thier home work assignments I shuddered see how much had been left out. Walk into any McDonalds in the us try to get the kids to do simple math to make change. They cant do it with out the machine telling them how much to hand you. My math skills were learned on the slip stick, thiers on a calculator.
3. A rational sane goverment would say here they are and we don't know what they are and then would undertake to study it.
but then what is area 51? Could it be that the psychopaths think that they know better how to handle us?

4. you like glider, jack and Alfred have a higher intellect/ intelegence then the average.
A better question would be. Why were you chosen? What special feature made you the select one?
Probably your insatiable curiosity. I think that after you get it figured out, the reason WHY, will give way
to a greater understanding of the picture. I am willing to bet that you are close now and that is the reason I asked you to step back. I am one of those people that has a note pad by the bed. I frequently arrive at solutions to problems while sleeping. When I awaken from the dream I write down the solution before I forget it.

Dave( What a Face )fair

Back to top Go down
glider
CE 4

PostSubject: Re: Black Triangles   Black Triangles - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 1:59 am

Hello you two,

My experience has shown me that when engaged in a problem-solving situation the hardest thing to do, or should I say the EASIEST thing to do is stay involved WITHIN the problem. It can become quite a dilemna as tunnel vision takes hold and a too-linear approach becomes the norm.

I have lost many chess games by not allowing myself to think freely. I end up so wrapped up in a particular frame of mind that my creative side gets stifled. The creative side is one of the most important aspects of the game and when it gets disengaged then the necessary problem-solving abilities do not come into play.

Dave Fair brought to the table what seems to be a potential piece of the puzzle that could bear fruit. Your studies OC are valid as far as I can see and stepping back and letting go of the problem could be beneficial in allowing the creative process take the wheel. You say that you have looked at things from all angles but apparently perhaps not the angle that provides you with the satisfactory answer.

It may indeed be a good time to just sit and think in free-fall for a while as it seems additional clues and experiences only lead you down the same road. The answer may in fact NOT be the result of the clues you have been given. Or rather, the clues are valid until you add in the ones you've chosen to enhance the picture in the direction you wish it to go or become.

You've said it so often yourself "put everything you believe into a pile and step away". I say this to be helpful and do think you to be inside the problem- stomping out the ants so to speak while the elephants are coming over the wall. You have written 80 or so pages on the concept you have been wrestling with and if I and Dave Fair could gain a complete copy of your thoughts then maybe some fresh looks at the issue may gain further insights from other thinkers on the outside looking in.

It may be only from an aspect of organizing the data you have gained over the years into different constructural models by allowing the creative process some leeway by approaching the ideas with different viewpoints and life experiences coming into play- including science. Just something to think about. You've certainly been tackling this for a long time and virtually by yourself so it's OK now to share the burden if you so choose. You may never know what could come to bear on the whole thing if you can't let go of it long enough to let other minds work on it. Just offering some help that may not bear any fruit at all- BUT- nothing ventured, nothing gained.

Back to top Go down
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
onlychild

PostSubject: Re: Black Triangles   Black Triangles - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 10:36 am

Hi guys ...

Actually, it's finished - and has been for awhile. People aren't seeing it because the one piece we needed to complete the picture was removed from history over 5000 years ago. It's the reinsertion of that one piece that is causing the problems. My frustrations are with people absorbing this picture, not finding it.

I become the proverbial square peg in a round hole when I say things like Egypt and Sumer were the worst mistakes we ever made. Granted, there is more to this ... like the part I believe Imhotep played, but this is beyond the main theme we are supposed to know, and people can't get beyond the main theme.

The only part of this picture "today" that gets complicated is also beyond what we "have to know", and again that's when people short circuit. The so-called PTB know this information too. According to the only information I have found, that happened in 1967, and then "something" happened after that. That "something" seems to have really pissed them off, and this is why we are having the problems we are having today, officially started with operation Amalgam Virgo, which was the announcement of the coming 911 event. People don't see it because all they look at is the planet, when the answers are IN THE SKY! It's like this stupid Graal-cup hunt, and the alleged Graal-cup is not on the earth - again - IT'S IN THE SKY!!

Dealing with these people and this topic is no different than dealing with any other person from another country ... you should try and speak their language, which is nothing more than esoteric-speak.

All we have to know is that, based on what data there is, 40,000 years ago we entered (or possibly REentered - there is no way to figure this out) into an agreement with ET that simply said: If there is a severe level "problem" here (context seems to support Dr LaViolette's galactic superwave) ET shows up to help. Other than that - we are on our own.

Soooo ... if ET does NOT show up for thousands of years, we just live our lives - period. BUT ... if one day they do show up, we know why. Mentally, we would have grown up with this understanding from our childhood, and the shock value is near zero ... just like the Hopi today, who know what is going on. As far as their "blue star" ... Dr LaViolette has said that the arriving event would be blue in the sky.

Anything other than that in your head, would be "following a dead end road" which has become our trademark. We lost the key - and people are just trying to replace said key. What I heard was: "Take all of your beliefs..." the attempt to replace said key, "... put them in a pile in front of you, and BACK AWAY." Why? "IT IS COMING." Now if you choose not to do this, that's up to you. What's coming? It doesn't matter really if you simply trust ET to take care of you. There used to be a symbol involved in this, but technically we don't need it as we can communicate everything via language ... the ancients 40,000 years ago couldn't do that. The obese female (representation of the Orion nebula) was the sign of life (because "life" is connected to woman) and that's as far as it went. Beginning 5300 years ago, that changed; the goddess lost all of her symbolic weight, was give a doctrinal back seat, husband and child (which were never in the picture) and that was the end of that. There was a reason that happened, and it all ties to Dr LaViolette's superwave. There was a MINOR event - people expected ET to show up - they didn't - and instead of just going on with their lives (like people did on the rest of the planet) people in the Mediterranean / Egyptian area lost it, and changed their beliefs because they believed they were wrong.

As close as we have gotten to anything representing the truth since then was the arrival of what we call Christianity today. Doom was allegedly coming, and there was to be an arrival from the sky in the context of salvation from said doom. It failed because there was nothing coming ... no "doom" event. This was exactly what I was confronted with when I was 5 years old - "The Catholic Church is wrong." Why wrong? There never was "a son" of the woman in this data picture ... it was always just the feminine figure / sign of life.

The change in this symbol happened around 9000-10,000 BC, and the "triangle" is part of this. Glider, if you are interested in these triangular craft, and can prove they are not ours, there is something being said to people - and they are missing the point. My granddaughter even saw a triangle hovering in the sky, but like everyone else, had no clue. Hint hint?

We are (as usual) expected to do this ourselves ... which is probably the reason no one showed up for the "free-bee" sightings show we asked for. Time to put on your thinking caps - it looks like there is no way to get around this.
Back to top Go down
glider
CE 4

PostSubject: Re: Black Triangles   Black Triangles - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 11:28 am

Hello Only Child,

I am unequivocally humbled by the scope of what you say and your persistence in the pursuit of this concept over the many years. Including the research. I know this is going to sound rather strange but after all of it I neither believe nor disbelieve the senario but, from what you have iterated so often, my (or anyone's) position on the matter is not at all important.

If ET exists, I can't quite figure out yet why I do not for some reason fear them. More to the point now though: I seriously wonder what it is about Earth and it's inhabitants that makes it such an important thing for ET to monitor for over 40,000 years! That of course is an impossible thing to have any opinion on that would make much sense other than ET placing an inconcievable amount of worth on us. I find it hard to imagine but, like other illogical arguments, I know when to let things go and work themselves out with or without me. And not just in the arena of ET either.

I will however always keep my mind open so that I am at least be in a position to learn something and perhaps offer suggestions where I can no matter how ridiculous some of those suggestions appear when in retrospect. Growing as a Human Being is important IMHO in order to increase the knowledge base for those coming after me so that my offspring and their's and their's don't have to keep reinventing the wheel. Or create a NEW one altogether!Like the Sumerians and the Egyptians.

If I was an historian working with you on this I would have to look hard at the idea that the advanced nature of the two civilizations mentioned understood Human nature very well. Perhaps more than most. For reasons of gaining power over their respective peoples they purposely removed the belief system out of the realm of the physical and into the realm of the metaphysical. Kill off the ones that had the truth and reinvent the new reality for greater control of the wealth by instilling fear into the general public. Sort of the 1984 idea but only 5300 years ago.

Peace, glider.
Back to top Go down
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
onlychild

PostSubject: Re: Black Triangles   Black Triangles - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 12:56 pm

glider wrote:
Hello Only Child,

I am unequivocally humbled by the scope of what you say and your persistence in the pursuit of this concept over the many years. Including the research. I know this is going to sound rather strange but after all of it I neither believe nor disbelieve the senario but, from what you have iterated so often, my (or anyone's) position on the matter is not at all important.

It's important to the individual, as far as effects on their lives. I'm not here to convince anyone of anything - just tell them - and that goes back to when I was six.

If ET exists ...

I'm curious how you deal with the initial question of the mathematical odds regarding the fact that we couldn't possibly be alone in the universe.

... I can't quite figure out yet why I do not for some reason fear them.

Why would you be afraid? History has not shown one picture of a problem EVER existing between us and them, except Sitchin's work, and he was proven wrong by Dr Heiser. Then we have people's alleged stories, but where is proof beyond their words? Then too, why is it that I have never had one ounce of trouble from them? There have been odd events, but never once a problem. Fear is created by the r-complex brain, and there is no attempt to verify any of that information by the neo-cortex. This is not proper thinking, and as we can see, it leaves us with a major problem.

More to the point now though: I seriously wonder what it is about Earth and it's inhabitants that makes it such an important thing for ET to monitor for over 40,000 years! That of course is an impossible thing to have any opinion on that would make much sense other than ET placing an inconcievable amount of worth on us. I find it hard to imagine but, like other illogical arguments, I know when to let things go and work themselves out with or without me. And not just in the arena of ET either.

I will venture to say we are not alone in this "help" picture - there are more than likely other planets with baby or teen years life. If the superwave is central (or least a part of big "events") then it can be monitored for 20+ thousand years before it arrives here. The entire help picture would be a conscious act, and, if you didn't want to be involved, that's up to you - free will - which is as anti-intrusive as you can get. It would be kind of like a group of firemen running through a burning building, knocking on doors and telling people to get out. You say - thanks, but I believe the fire will be extinguished by my dead uncle who watches over me - and you close the door. Shocked What can I say - have a nice day.

I will however always keep my mind open so that I am at least be in a position to learn something and perhaps offer suggestions where I can no matter how ridiculous some of those suggestions appear when in retrospect. Growing as a Human Being is important IMHO in order to increase the knowledge base for those coming after me so that my offspring and their's and their's don't have to keep reinventing the wheel. Or create a NEW one altogether!Like the Sumerians and the Egyptians.

Well, start with the mathematical odds involved regarding the fact we could be all there is in our universe ... somehow, it doesn't work.

If I was an historian working with you on this I would have to look hard at the idea that the advanced nature of the two civilizations mentioned understood Human nature very well. Perhaps more than most. For reasons of gaining power over their respective peoples they purposely removed the belief system out of the realm of the physical and into the realm of the metaphysical. Kill off the ones that had the truth and reinvent the new reality for greater control of the wealth by instilling fear into the general public. Sort of the 1984 idea but only 5300 years ago.

First and foremost - they were just people. People can get it wrong, and they were the people involved. Human nature is what it is, and they too had a triune brain and were subject to the same possible cognitive errors we are making today. Now whether, for instance, the Pharaoh had a sociopathic disposition, or whether he just was role-playing under a fear oriented picture, I don't know. I do know that as time went on, wherever you find suppressed people and a ruling class of greedy elites, you are dealing with a psychopathic problem; it's all about "me" and what "I" can get, and if I have to declare war to get it, and you die in that war, who cares. As long as I get what I want - I'm happy.

I'm telling you now - these knuckleheads cannot be reasoned with. They are missing an essential part of human cognitive ability - feelings. Whatever it was that pissed them off, we are seen as the problem - and they will continue to cause distracting events so that the common people have no time to think.

There were people "who knew" the truth all along. As far as I can see they made it to a point somewhere around the late 1700s - 1800s at which point, they vanished. So it seems, like an army without a command center, we are on our own. Just remember the lines from the Terminator movie, regarding who we are up against:

It can't be bargained with. It can't be reasoned with. It doesn't feel pity, or remorse, or fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until you are dead.

As Morpheus told Neo: Welcome to the desert of the real.

Back to top Go down
glider
CE 4

PostSubject: Re: Black Triangles   Black Triangles - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 3:28 pm

Hello OC,

Is it possible that life exists elsewhere? Yes, it is possible. Is it even probable? At what level of evolution does one wish to take that discussion?? It remains in the area of speculation only. There is virtually no proof of an ET existing at the level usually debated on Forums such as this. The necessary information is simply not AVAILBLE. And we all know what "available" could mean to the conspiracy folks.

Speculation was what I was hell-bent on getting rid of with my efforts WRT the "Say Hello to ET" project. It was for the most part an interesting and exciting exercise and I do believe that some members here and there have changed their dialogue! One would like to think so anyway. Again- speculation. I don't do well with speculation as you well know and GUESSING at the possibility or probability of an advanced ET piloting UFOs is about as far out there to me as anything. As you also know I do not get on the soapbox of trying to debunk another's belief. Never have- never will.

So the bottom line IMHO is: No proof? No discussion. Or at least no discussion past the mental exercise level; which is OK as long as opinion doesn't become fact before it's time. Again the only discussion I'm even remotely willing to engage in is: Why did ET not show up? That debate could be (and should be) the only one next in line. If not then no one out there and even on this Forum really got the meaning of my involvement in the "project" and why I thought it was so important to me to see it through.

I really did it for everyone's benefit as did you. to reduce the confusion. As far as ET existing, or existing here I should say, The only ones that can say for sure are the abductees. And the jury is even out on them. There is simply nowhere to go to gain on the ET subject and therefore I rest my case at this point.

The Black Triangles though seem to be another story altogether which is what brought me here in the first place. If I find that they are military then this entire post stands as is. If I find otherwise then RUTRO!
Back to top Go down
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
onlychild

PostSubject: Re: Black Triangles   Black Triangles - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 5:30 pm

glider wrote:
Hello OC,

Is it possible that life exists elsewhere? Yes, it is possible. Is it even probable? At what level of evolution does one wish to take that discussion?? It remains in the area of speculation only. There is virtually no proof of an ET existing at the level usually debated on Forums such as this. The necessary information is simply not AVAILBLE. And we all know what "available" could mean to the conspiracy folks.

Well, I like to use subjective information too, and if it proves to be garbage, it gets tossed out.

If we use the human race as a template, we haven't been around all that long, and our solar system - eh - 4.5 billion years, which leaves a rough 10 billion years for the universe itself, IF that is all correct. What is beyond our universe is another story entirely, and who knows if that is connected to our picture or not.

The idea is, there is a point in OUR evolutionary development when someone throws the mental NOS switch, and we go from farmers to where we are now, which is the very beginning of space exploration. How long do you really think it is going to take the brains on this planet to get us out there in the midst of our galaxy and beyond with that NOS valve wide open? Not long at all.

The idea here is, if physical life evolution in THIS universe took "US" 4.5 billion years to evolve to the point we are at now, where else did it occur sooner? This is OUR picture, and doesn't necessarily cover "others" out there. All that has to happen is the mental NOS factor, and suddenly those life forms are on their way. If it happened here, why couldn't it have happened elsewhere, and sooner?

I don't do well with speculation as you well know and GUESSING at the possibility or probability of an advanced ET piloting UFOs is about as far out there to me as anything. As you also know I do not get on the soapbox of trying to debunk another's belief. Never have- never will.

Data is data, whether subjective or objective, and theories simply have to be proven. The difference in the picture between the two of us is that things have happened in my life, however, it has taken over 35 years to get to a point where I could look at the entire picture in chronological order, and form a final conclusion. When I was younger, I connected everything to God, because God was the only source I had. One morning I woke up with a single line running in my head: "The Alien Connection." I didn't even think about aliens in the beginning of the '90s, but when I explored the used book stores, what do you know ... there was a subject on aliens. Of course I had MUCH to learn about "thinking" and "they" fixed that problem too ... by giving me one disconnected piece of information, sending me off on a wild goose chase they let me create by interpretation, and, fell flat on my face because of it. They are hard.

So the bottom line IMHO is: No proof? No discussion. Or at least no discussion past the mental exercise level; which is OK as long as opinion doesn't become fact before it's time. Again the only discussion I'm even remotely willing to engage in is: Why did ET not show up? That debate could be (and should be) the only one next in line. If not then no one out there and even on this Forum really got the meaning of my involvement in the "project" and why I thought it was so important to me to see it through.

You want proof - I get it. Like the example above (and my life in general with - whoever) their teaching methods are constructivist based, and they are not like us. They are very much into US using our brains and figuring this out. I'm done; nothing has come in to change any of this.

I really did it for everyone's benefit as did you. to reduce the confusion. As far as ET existing, or existing here I should say, The only ones that can say for sure are the abductees. And the jury is even out on them. There is simply nowhere to go to gain on the ET subject and therefore I rest my case at this point.

Unless one of these alleged experiencers comes forward with solid proof that helps the picture, I don't believe them either.

You're going to have to do what I did, and start where I started - and that was the Biblical texts. From there go back in time to Egypt and run smack into the wall that is there. Once you see the wall, go around it, or under it, or whatever works. Proceed back in time and find what you can find. Get back to me when you get confused, and just like I got from them, I won't answer you LOL. Based on my timeline (and I didn't have the benefit of what I just said to you) see you in 20 years lol!

The Black Triangles though seem to be another story altogether which is what brought me here in the first place. If I find that they are military then this entire post stands as is. If I find otherwise then RUTRO!

Well based on the first triangles seen in the '50s, I doubt seriously if they were ours. Today, who knows what (if anything) we have.

Back to top Go down
davefair
CE 4
davefair

PostSubject: Re: Black Triangles   Black Triangles - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 12:16 am

hello you teo,
I like the revelant discussion this has turned into. O.C. What I said of humanity stands. People in general don't look up.
The majority of reports are generated by the flilght community. Would you care to wager on how many cases went unreported for fear of ridicule.
You say we have lostthe key? why do you say that. I think the key is in plain sight. It is just not recognised. You point to the stars and say this is when it happens. So that gives us a time frame. I say the earth has too many people and not enough resources. Riots and revolts abound arround the world. I say that weather and seismic acivity activity are increasingly more destructive.
I have never seen or heard of any thing like we are experiencing today.
Glider, I am a linear thinker. As an engineer and construction manager by training, thats the way I think. What I can and do is bieng able to look at past events and project events furthur forward. If you were to build a house I can look at the prints and tell you how many pounds of nails that you would need {based on nailing scheule} and what steps you would have to take in order to use them and at what point you would need to do so. All of that linear road mapping is what makes projects work.
BE it building bridges or making cookies.

O.C. you look into the past and project the furthur. You have struggled many years to come to your conclusions. I would ask you why you think there are only one type of allien? Judging from the variety and sizes of the vehicles there has to be more then one kind. Perhaps not all of them are benevolent. Statistically the odds of life in other place is huge even if you only use 1,000,000,000 of a percent. Add alternate universes into and dark universes to the mix.
I would love to hand you your key. I really do believe it is there waiting to be discovered. I also believe that it is some thing that you have looked at and discarded as I had with the truth that you gave me. It may well be that like the 3rd, kind that you've been invited to the party while I haven't
In my case you awakend the sleeper.I wass fuzzing my way to the end. My heart felt thanks for doing so.

dave( cheers )fair

Back to top Go down
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
onlychild

PostSubject: Re: Black Triangles   Black Triangles - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 11:04 am

davefair wrote:

You say we have lostthe key? why do you say that. I think the key is in plain sight. It is just not recognised.

That would be the same thing ... people have attached the idea of a connection to "woman" to those carvings, and what we call the "mother goddess" has emerged as a new belief. The obese feminine carvings represent the rounded shape of the Orion nebula. Depending on the picture taken, you either get that rounded shape, or you can see the triangular shape with the head and outstretched "arms" which popped up at the beginning of the so-called fourth world, after 10,000 BC.

This pic shows the "rounded" shape and the "obese" nature of ALL of the feminine carvings. It would be exactly like carrying some religious medal or small statue with you today, or having one in your home.

Black Triangles - Page 5 Orionnebulaoutline

This shows the triangular aspect and outstretched arms with the circular head that popped up later. There is no way we could have known this - we would have to be shown.

Black Triangles - Page 5 Orion_m42m43abcd

This one pops up C 3400 - 3000 BC ... how did they know?

Black Triangles - Page 5 M42_Irish

Evidently the same way the Egyptians knew - except they closed the triangle and made the ankh as we know it today - it was still the sign of life because the memory continued, but the connected original ideas faded over time.

Black Triangles - Page 5 Tanit-1st-dynasty_Helwan-KA_palette

You point to the stars and say this is when it happens. So that gives us a time frame.

Actually there is no "time frame" - anything I mention is "extra" to the only thing we are supposed to know - which involves the "why" regarding ETs presence. "Something" (also undefined) is coming. All of the "details" have been removed because we are THAT BAD at handling details. Let's say, for instance, we learned TPTB are truly behind the hiding of this information because they want us to all die (or maybe THEY are going to kill us). Do you realize the uproar that would happen here? People would go ballistic. As said, we are that bad at handling details - so - there are no details. Just focus on ET doing what needs to be done when the time comes.

I would ask you why you think there are only one type of allien? Judging from the variety and sizes of the vehicles there has to be more then one kind. Perhaps not all of them are benevolent. Statistically the odds of life in other place is huge even if you only use 1,000,000,000 of a percent. Add alternate universes into and dark universes to the mix.

Umm - I don't think there is "just one".

I would love to hand you your key. I really do believe it is there waiting to be discovered. I also believe that it is some thing that you have looked at and discarded as I had with the truth that you gave me. It may well be that like the 3rd, kind that you've been invited to the party while I haven't
In my case you awakend the sleeper.I wass fuzzing my way to the end. My heart felt thanks for doing so.

This "key" is nothing more, nothing less, than the restoration of one single idea: If ET ever shows up, it's because something BAD is coming. Other than that, we are on our own. It doesn't go any further than that.

We lost that info because people believed the MINOR superwave 5300 years ago, was the beginning of a major event - they put their "belief" (what I just wrote) into action - expected ET to arrive, and they never did - simply because it wasn't a major event. Cognitive dissonance entered the picture and they thought ET was pissed at them and was going to let them die in an event that didn't exist. WE were wrong - and we are paying the price today for their stupidity.

I have said in here, somewhere, that my approach to Nostradamus is different. I believe, during his absence from history after his family died, that he ran into the people who were preserving this information. No one knew they were there - but they were. These were the people who vanished over the last few centuries, and I believe were absorbed into the expanding Masonic movement back then (hence the reason they know what we should know).

Anyway, Nostradamus was a thinker, and it would make sense that if he ran into these people, they trusted him enough to tell him things. When he returns into history, and things calm down, he writes the quatrains over time. Now, at this point all I can say is that either 1) he developed a really bad case of OCD and HAD to know more (hence his approach), or, it was all a deception and he buried key ideas in ton of BS. Whatever the case - he knew our history, and THAT is impossible unless he was told by people who were preserving this picture all along.

Century 1:91:
The gods will make it appear to humans
that they are the initiators of a great conflict;
before the sky is seen as serene, sword and lance.
The greatest damage will be inflicted to the left.

That lone quatrain sums up the problem 5300 years ago, and the war between the north and south of Egypt back then. Before the sky is seen as serene, would have referenced the minor / short lived superwave event.

His final "date" was 3797 ... ? Why? Did he believe that? Or was he burying some idea that needed to be preserved for a long time, and he really didn't know how long that would be?

Century 1:48:
Twenty years of the Moon's reign having passed
another takes its reign for seven thousand years.

The moon is a known "feminine" reference. The idea of 20 years of reign vs 7000 years shows 20 is symbolic - 10 and 10. 10 references a completed cycle, and here we have 2 completed cycles which oddly fall into line with the 40,000 BC and 13,500 BC superwave events.

What is even more odd is, if you take Nostradamus' 7000 years of "new reign" and subtract that from his 3797 date, you get the exact time period of the change in history I was talking about: 3203 BC.

Then he brings up the "salvation from doom" issue, hidden in a Christian format because of the church. He called it "the law of the great messiah" because THIS is what our information had become - there never was a "son" of the "woman" in our picture.
Venus is the used feminine reference, and the Sun is the new "male" reference that replaced it.

Century 5:53
The law of the Sun and of Venus in strife,
appropriating [making ones own] the spirit of prophecy.
Neither the one nor the other will be understood.
The law of the great Messiah will hold through the Sun.

In other words, this new "sun" culture has our information, and we know it today as the later story of Jesus, who arrived to tell everyone "doom" was coming and that "salvation" from said "doom" was available. There would be an arrival from the sky of "angels" who would gather up everyone who "believed" and take them away. Same base story, different cast of characters.

Today we are dealing with a major problem, and 911 was the official beginning. Although there is much more to this, the base picture has the "messenger of the gods" - Mercury - right next to the feminine representation, Virgo (who "left earth" because of the growing corruption that happened here after the doctrinal changes took effect) side by side on the horizon at the time of the first plane strike. In other words, here is your "message" you idiots. As I have said, sociopaths have no feelings, no sense of guilt or remorse. They are pissed about something, and it isn't "world population problems".

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Black Triangles   Black Triangles - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Black Triangles
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next