The UFO Magazine Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
UFO Magazine Blog
UFO Magazine Blog
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Wow ... no one's been here for years LOL...
Their eyes - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2023 3:56 pm by onlychild

» Richard Smith on The Sabir Bey Show this Friday
Their eyes - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 7:55 pm by ufoteacher

» Your support is needed! Nominate Richard Smith today.
Their eyes - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2015 1:21 am by ufoteacher

» ARRIVING 9/15/2015 - KINDLE EDITION!
Their eyes - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 2:10 am by ufoteacher

» Now Available on Amazon! Join the Global Revolution
Their eyes - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 3:22 pm by ufoteacher

» Now Available! Join the Global Revolution
Their eyes - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2015 8:29 pm by ufoteacher

» John Ford UFO Nightmare Report #1
Their eyes - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 12:51 am by ufoteacher

» New location for the New Mexico UFO and Paranormal Forum
Their eyes - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 7:54 pm by ufoteacher

» The John Ford UFO Nightmare Premiere Show
Their eyes - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 5:12 am by ufoteacher

Top posters
onlychild
Their eyes - Page 4 Vote_lcapTheir eyes - Page 4 I_voting_barTheir eyes - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Ufofiend
Their eyes - Page 4 Vote_lcapTheir eyes - Page 4 I_voting_barTheir eyes - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
davefair
glider
Lesley
free wheel
Jeremy Vaeni
mantle1958
jackgbowman
LakehurstNJwitness
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website
Forum

Their eyes

Go down 
+6
xray
Lesley
Neutron
jackgbowman
onlychild
free wheel
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
onlychild

Number of posts : 1020
Registration date : 2009-10-15

Their eyes - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Their eyes   Their eyes - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 4:46 pm

free wheel wrote:
I think i am right in saying that none of us know what lies before us . I don't understand the animosity between you both ? As far as i can tell , you both have your own journeys to undertake . The fact that you both "bother " each-other so much implies to me that you both have something to learn from each-other !
This has been a typical back and forth attempt at making a point that boils down to nothing more than people present data-less pictures as reality and I refuse to believe them. I do not believe there is as much schism in the universe as these pictures present. No one considers the fact the WE are creating these pictures and they are identical to the scenarios we experience here, from real life straight through to dream time.

This presents a problem ... we are being left to our own devices. If we liken this picture to a final exam, then like the Clovis culture C 10,000 BC, the human race is going to fail because ET does not show up unless the sh*t is going to hit the fan. If there is any truth to "genetic material being taken" and "babies being born" we may just be looking at the race that is going to replace us. Like Neanderthal and modern humans living together until Neanderthal vanished, modern humans may be next.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Their eyes   Their eyes - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 6:06 pm

onlychild wrote:
Gigas wrote:
I see you retreated from the bowels of flaming hell to wonderland. What happen, they kick you out.
No, actually I found a music video that could be your theme song and I had to share. Their eyes - Page 4 Chuckle

Why can't I see what's in front of me?

I see the doors that I can't open, adding locks from time to time -
when it opens something blocks me and I'm asking myself why.
Did I take the step I wanted, was it just a state of mind?
I feel sorry for myself every time I close my eyes

And I fall into a hole
And I cant take no more x4

What's behind the door I wonder, must be brighter then my past.
Would I feel the little different when I take myself across?
Was it really worth the journey, was it just a foolish task?
I feel sorry for myself when I open up my eyes.

And I fall into a hole
And I cant take no more.

I'm so flattered you thought of me, or did you bump your head and your critical thinking took a curve for the worse.. Anyways, thanks for the input.
Back to top Go down
davefair
CE 4
davefair

Number of posts : 455
Registration date : 2010-04-09

PostSubject: Re: Their eyes   Their eyes - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 10:43 pm

Gigas wrote:
onlychild wrote:
Gigas wrote:
I see you retreated from the bowels of flaming hell to wonderland. What happen, they kick you out.
No, actually I found a music video that could be your theme song and I had to share. Their eyes - Page 4 Chuckle

I see the doors that I can't open, adding locks from time to time -
when it opens something blocks me and I'm asking myself why.
Did I take the step I wanted, was it just a state of mind?
I feel sorry for myself every time I close my eyes

And I fall into a hole
And I cant take no more x4

What's behind the door I wonder, must be brighter then my past.
Would I feel the little different when I take myself across?
Was it really worth the journey, was it just a foolish task?
I feel sorry for myself when I open up my eyes.

And I fall into a hole
And I cant take no more.

I'm so flattered you thought of me, or did you bump your head and your critical thinking took a curve for the worse.. Anyways, thanks for the input.

WoW! I actually got a laugh.
You guys are terrible.
I'll bet if we locked you in a room together, over night, that youd
both come out giggling.

This could be the the love/hate relationship of the new melimum!
Say I have a thoughtt (rummage, rummage) ha!
There it is! I knew I left in thsere some where!
Well, any way I thought that you both are wasting your
talents on each other.
Why not have a go at phillip Banks ?
The two of you combined 9that gives me goose bumps)
You could have the boloody wanker in a true tisy
in a heart beat.
Why you might even get an honorable mention in his new mag.

Your friend in the madness

DAvefair
Back to top Go down
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
onlychild

PostSubject: Re: Their eyes   Their eyes - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 8:25 am

davefair wrote:

Yeah - as if lol ....

Gigas is more vocal, so he gets more retorts.

Look, I have posted a bunch of ideas on this site - and no one took a serious bite. I have spent now 37 years creating what I call (for lack of a better name) the unified theory of history. In other words, if you take everything we know and fold it back upon itself, subject after subject, century after century, millennium after millennium, going back in time as far as we can go, whatever is left, whatever topic has continued back to an origin point, has to be the key. It's at this point we begin to unfold the subjects, going forward in time, and if this key is correct we should finally get an understanding of what has happened to us today. I haven't completely fine tuned this picture yet, and probably won't. Why? Because people don't care, and frankly I have had it with the stupidity level of the human race. Everyone would rather entertain themselves with the cartoon pictures that run through their heads, and that's fine with me - have at it. As of next month on the 5th of November, I am retiring from all this and everyone can do whatever they damn well please.
I have sent two "shrinks" scurrying away shouting Their eyes - Page 4 Ahhhh - It's a coincidence. Coincidence my ass - use the scientific method, collect ALL the data you can, and THEN make an assessment. But noooo, we can't admit to the possibility that - ET actually exists?

Their eyes - Page 4 Ahhh
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Their eyes   Their eyes - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 2:26 pm

onlychild wrote:
davefair wrote:

Yeah - as if lol ....

Gigas is more vocal, so he gets more retorts.

As of next month on the 5th of November, I am retiring from all this and everyone can do whatever they damn well please.

Damn bloody well time.

I have sent two "shrinks" scurrying away shouting Their eyes - Page 4 Ahhhh

Your neural synaptic missfires are that far gone, man, you must have it bad.

Their eyes - Page 4 Ahhh

That Alien Munchausen Syndrome has fully taken over your faculties no doubt.

I think I may have queried you once on your story. I also believe you danced around from answering.

Back to top Go down
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
onlychild

PostSubject: Re: Their eyes   Their eyes - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 2:53 pm

Gigas wrote:

I think I may have queried you once on your story. I also believe you danced around from answering.

No, you sidestepped.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Their eyes   Their eyes - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 3:55 pm

onlychild wrote:
Gigas wrote:

No, you sidestepped.

Well, here's your chance.
Back to top Go down
free wheel
CE 3
free wheel

Number of posts : 338
Registration date : 2009-09-06

PostSubject: Re: Their eyes   Their eyes - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 4:12 pm

Hey Onlychild . Why Nov . 5 th ? It seems odd to have such a deadline ?
I personally do go with your angle , i just don't get why you appear so desperate for others to understand your journey ?
For what it's worth , and before you retire ! I think you are right ! it's
just that it is all "history" now !
Don't lose sight of yourself Onlychild , nobody s journey is in vain .

FW . Very Happy
Back to top Go down
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
onlychild

PostSubject: Re: Their eyes   Their eyes - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 7:41 pm

free wheel wrote:
Hey Onlychild . Why Nov . 5 th ? It seems odd to have such a deadline ?

It's a beginning "anniversary" date - that's when the study I knew was coming since I was a kid began in '73.

I personally do go with your angle , i just don't get why you appear so desperate for others to understand your journey ?

When TSHTF you will know lol!

For what it's worth , and before you retire ! I think you are right ! it's
just that it is all "history" now !

Yeah - but, it isn't supposed to be just history ... it's supposed to be common knowledge.

Don't lose sight of yourself Onlychild, nobody s journey is in vain .

Joseph Campbell would (and did) disagree:

"How to teach again, however, what has been taught correctly, and incorrectly learned a thousand thousand times throughout the millenniums of mankind's prudent folly." ... "The easy thing is to commit the whole community to the devil and retire again into the heavenly rock dwelling, close the door, and make it fast."

Back to top Go down
davefair
CE 4
davefair

PostSubject: Re: Their eyes   Their eyes - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 1:18 am

Not that I will miss you
because I will.
The major problem with people and getting them to listen. Well you can't
It doesnt matter if you are right or wrong they are to tied up in the little circle they call lilfe.
There is no big picture for them. Unless some things walks up and slaps them in the face.
Then like all good lemningss the continue thier mad rush over the edge.
The big event and what is the big event.
When the earth was struck all of those millions of years ago, by the almost planet killer astrod. The one that gave the world a tilt and spin.
The effedts were so vast and devistating. Yet today we call the crater the caribiean sea.
The earth shudders and we have hati or micro nesia, with thousands of dead.
Then man rears his head and says"well nobody told me it was comming.
I have a new neighbor, he is 84 years old, a retired reseeacher from the university of Penn.
We were just chatting when he said, "you know the world can"t go on much longer.
That was out of the clear blue. He and I will have more such discutions.
I will aay this :'When the herd gets to big mother nature has a way of thining the herd."
Is our herd too big? You bet your ass its to big.
On an annual basis I had to set thru the mandatory N.B.C. classes.
I came to the conclusion that I would prefer to be at ground zero. for the big blast. You know the guy that points up to the sky an say's Hey whats that?
bio and chem are just as bad.
Bill n the boys go to dugway looking for the new area 51. Bill almost gets tazed by the local idiot.
Thats the place where they test the chem and bio weapons. Carefully controled conditions. We all know that the goverment never makes a mistake. Least not one they will admit to.
Ruby ridge... That poor bastard was a retired green barrette and look how they treated him. Nobody on the atf side or the fbi lost any sleep
but three and a half million of our money later. I guess thats the price for a dog,wife and kid.
I worked for them and toed thier line. I kept my mouth shut.
I have got to admit though, I wouldn't trust any of them as far as i could throw them.

You want to retire because no one listens. I listen! I read what you write. Some times I don't know where your comming from.
If you retire I will never know.
I retired forced ten years ago. I am free to speak my mind now.
I ran mill net way back at 300 baud on an acoustical coupling.
Ncic, fcic for law enforcement.
yea thats some 3o years ago. My state police certifaction read #835 that makes me an old codger.
jeez I might even be as old as bill?
The fact remains that some thing is going to happen, Weather its the collapse of our nation or some other catastrophy I dont know.
I do know that things are getting worse.
If youve got a prediction, i'd like to hear it?

davefair

Back to top Go down
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
onlychild

PostSubject: Re: Their eyes   Their eyes - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 10:03 am

davefair wrote:

If youve got a prediction, i'd like to hear it?
See, that's just it ... there isn't a prediction - or a knowing of WHEN. All this boils down to is a restoration of what was lost, and the picture is so simple it's ridiculous: If ET shows up in our face it's because something is coming that will affect the gene-pool. Other than that, they don't interfere with our lives. Yes, they have been seen and known about for millennia, but they don't get involved.

I was watching a documentary on the Mt Etna slide that created a tsunami around 6000 BC or so. The wave was huge. Everyone on the coastal area of the Mediterranean was killed. Why didn't ET get involved? Cuz that's the way it is. When the bomb was dropped on Japan, same thing - boom - gone.

Do I fool around with this picture, trying to figure out WHEN? Yes, because I have one of those curious brains. I know it doesn't matter because I am not responsible for the details in this, but I entertain myself based on the entire picture and especially the last 150 years or so. I believe the group who "knew the truth" were absorbed into the expanding secret society movement back then, and one curious piece of information pops up in the 1800s. It was a poem written by Longfellow called The Occultation of Orion. He called this a dream / vision, and in his notes he said that the last lines just dropped into his head one night as he came down the stairs. I pulled apart the key sentences in this poem, tied it to the 2012 idea where I do believe SOMETHING is going to happen, be it cosmic or be it of human origin, and came up with a date - six days after 2012. Is it right? Probably not, but it is fun.

The bottom line is, simply, if the sh*t hits the fan, just trust ET - period. This is what we lost, this is what my entire life has been about as far as experiences since the mid-1950s. If you would rather listen to Boogie-man stories about evil ET, have fun ... I have never once had a problem with them.

Back to top Go down
free wheel
CE 3
free wheel

PostSubject: Re: Their eyes   Their eyes - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 2:58 pm

So basically Onlychild , your telling us not to worry ?

I am 100% with you if that is the case .

FW .
Back to top Go down
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
onlychild

PostSubject: Re: Their eyes   Their eyes - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 3:25 pm

free wheel wrote:
So basically Onlychild , your telling us not to worry ?
I am 100% with you if that is the case .
Yep - that's the whole thing. I find it funny as the so-called PTB have kept us in the dark all along ... and it would seem ET is doing the same thing to them LOL ...
Back to top Go down
davefair
CE 4
davefair

PostSubject: Re: Their eyes   Their eyes - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 12:28 am

Ok!
I get the part that its an event. Caused by what ever reason.
The former Governor is running arround chasing tunnels at airports and bunkers. He points at box culverts that handle storm water.
Then says there they are. I like the guy but i guess its mr show biz all the way now.
Hmm maybe for the next pres?
I haven't spoken to any E.T.s that I know of.
Well maybe that dog girl in the bar at closing time.
Thing that gets me is this. colorado and chyenne mountain were and are dug and maintained by the 1010 Civil Engineering Service.
I guess you could say they are the primer tunnelers of our time..
If some body was digging that much they would need to move a whole lot of spoil matterial out of the tunnel and dump it some place. Its kinda hard to miss. I use the following illistration.
When the military decieded to dig up all of the test agent orange and destroy it by burrning the contaminated soil at the C.B.Center located in Gulf port. we wound up burrning it for some ten years 24/7. The piles are thirty feed high and they are all over the place.
Now they say it's boxitte ore because of all the pretty colors left in it, or hulrricane wind breaks.(lol)
To be honest I am more afraid of our own goverment than I am of ets.
They use the phrase, for the good of the service to cover up some bodys f**k up.
That was just the officers covering for each other.
You know that the furthur up in the gov. you get the bigger the f**k ups.
I sight the bay of pigs fiasco. Those poor ba***ds believed the CIA and got killed for kennedys indecision.
We had one of the ships anchored in tampa bay. It sat there for years.
Nobody claimed it.
The timing of the event is what I question?
The event it's self Ok I can wait n see.
One simpe question thoug
What if its off by a year 2011 or 2013? Wouldn't that throw off everybodys predictions.
When jessie went to the colorado airport he pointed out the oddities there the mural and the mascoinc plac.
The true answer is quite simple, though not to be believed.
The place was built by federal money, to provide work for the folks in colorado. Since they had the money to waste.
they did exactly lthat. I wouldn't pay that artist to walk arround the block. Its not conspirecy, its just some congressmans pet project.
He kept his word to his people.
I still want to know the simple truth that makes you believe what you believe.
If et comes by an says time to leave I'd go in a heart beat.

I remain just another lost Irish man

Davefair
Back to top Go down
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
onlychild

PostSubject: Re: Their eyes   Their eyes - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 11:04 am

davefair wrote:
The "simple truth" is nothing more than looking at the component parts to the entire picture of my life, and constructing an overall single picture. I will agree it is the oddest of approaches, and I have to ask why things were done the way they were done. Since the mid-fifties everything that has happened is the direct opposite of what others continually bring up: ET told me this, and ET told me that. I have never been "told" anything. All I ever got were pointings in a particular direction, and I had to look up the information and make sense out of it.

It's like, by the early 90s I had studied Christianity (the starting point) with an addition of history and some esoteric information regarding the "dying god" idea connection to Jesus. I had NO idea where this was going, and frankly I was getting disillusioned. Then, I woke up one morning with a single line running through my head: The Alien Connection. OK, WTF was THAT supposed to mean? I had no idea at that time there even WAS a subject about "aliens", but went out to look anyway. What do you know - there WAS a subject - so I incorporated it, and things went on from there.

My thoughts on this have always been - if you have something to say, why the hell don't you just SAY IT! But nooooo ... it seems to be more fun to play Indiana Jones, with me having to figure all this out. I don't get it - I have never gotten it - it makes no sense. Everything I have done has established the return of a single piece of information that was erased over 5000 years ago - and then - everything stops; hence my final conclusions.

I had taken everything and written over 300 pages (still not finalized) in an attempt to see if I could figure out if MAYBE all this was ME. I have even tried to talk to two shrinks and see what they had to say - and without even a hint of using the scientific method, they blew me off. THAT speaks VOLUMES regarding what they REALLY thought.

So, why do I believe what I believe? NO ONE has proven me wrong, I cannot prove me wrong, and as far as it goes, until someone does, I rest my case.

Back to top Go down
free wheel
CE 3
free wheel

PostSubject: Re: Their eyes   Their eyes - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 4:24 pm

onlychild wrote:
davefair wrote:
The "simple truth" is nothing more than looking at the component parts to the entire picture of my life, and constructing an overall single picture. I will agree it is the oddest of approaches, and I have to ask why things were done the way they were done. Since the mid-fifties everything that has happened is the direct opposite of what others continually bring up: ET told me this, and ET told me that. I have never been "told" anything. All I ever got were pointings in a particular direction, and I had to look up the information and make sense out of it.

It's like, by the early 90s I had studied Christianity (the starting point) with an addition of history and some esoteric information regarding the "dying god" idea connection to Jesus. I had NO idea where this was going, and frankly I was getting disillusioned. Then, I woke up one morning with a single line running through my head: The Alien Connection. OK, WTF was THAT supposed to mean? I had no idea at that time there even WAS a subject about "aliens", but went out to look anyway. What do you know - there WAS a subject - so I incorporated it, and things went on from there.

My thoughts on this have always been - if you have something to say, why the hell don't you just SAY IT! But nooooo ... it seems to be more fun to play Indiana Jones, with me having to figure all this out. I don't get it - I have never gotten it - it makes no sense. Everything I have done has established the return of a single piece of information that was erased over 5000 years ago - and then - everything stops; hence my final conclusions.

I had taken everything and written over 300 pages (still not finalized) in an attempt to see if I could figure out if MAYBE all this was ME. I have even tried to talk to two shrinks and see what they had to say - and without even a hint of using the scientific method, they blew me off. THAT speaks VOLUMES regarding what they REALLY thought.

So, why do I believe what I believe? NO ONE has proven me wrong, I cannot prove me wrong, and as far as it goes, until someone does, I rest my case.

I think that it all boils down to the fact that nobody gives a sh+t what you think Onlychild !
Not being nasty , but i think it is the truth . People have to make their own way in this life . Draw their own conclusions and make of it what they will . It is not your job to warn anybody or to direct people in a certain direction . It is up to you to save yourself . As you say "we are not responsible for the details "

You don't need to hit your head against the wall Onlychild . If your conclusions sit well with you then that is good enough .

As i have said before , everyones journey is unique , but that does not mean that you are alone .

FW . Very Happy
Back to top Go down
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
onlychild

PostSubject: Re: Their eyes   Their eyes - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 6:56 pm

free wheel wrote:

I think that it all boils down to the fact that nobody gives a sh+t what you think Onlychild !
Not being nasty , but i think it is the truth .

Hence everyone will fail.

People have to make their own way in this life . Draw their own conclusions and make of it what they will .

They don't even do THAT much.

It is not your job to warn anybody or to direct people in a certain direction . It is up to you to save yourself . As you say "we are not responsible for the details "

Actually, you are wrong. According to my second experience at 6 yo, and I quote one line: "You are going to tell people things." That line has been a running joke of late: Yeah, but you never said they wouldn't listen.

You don't need to hit your head against the wall Onlychild . If your conclusions sit well with you then that is good enough .

That isn't what this is about, but it's going to be.

As i have said before , everyones journey is unique ...

That presupposes there is such a thing as "everyone's journey." As I "heard" one night: People always follow dead end roads, and never realize that they are indeed, dead ends. IT IS COMING ..."

Couldn't even tell you what IT is (details), but I will tell you what was said: "Take all of your beliefs, put them in a pile in front of you, and BACK AWAY!"

That's all I'm going to say on the matter; people can do what they want. I have 9 days left, and that, as they say, will be the end of that.

Back to top Go down
free wheel
CE 3
free wheel

PostSubject: Re: Their eyes   Their eyes - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 7:31 pm

You said it there Onlchild , "Take all of your beliefs, put them in a pile in front of you, and BACK AWAY!"

I don't believe anything anymore . I used to , but not anymore .
To me belief seems pointless .

These days i go with what i know , and what i think and feel as a result of what i know . Of course my "knowing " is open to scrutiny from others , but what other" knowing" is there ?

Feels like a count down Onlychild ! Keep it together !

FW .

Back to top Go down
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
onlychild

PostSubject: Re: Their eyes   Their eyes - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 8:31 pm

free wheel wrote:
Of course my "knowing " is open to scrutiny from others , but what other" knowing" is there ?

The rule is simple: You cannot build a picture trying to prove what you want to believe. You form a hypothesis, and then try to prove it out. Everything has to be based on the collection of as much data as you can get your hands on.
Back to top Go down
davefair
CE 4
davefair

PostSubject: Re: Their eyes   Their eyes - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 12:00 am

onlychild wrote:
free wheel wrote:
Of course my "knowing " is open to scrutiny from others , but what other" knowing" is there ?

The rule is simple: You cannot build a picture trying to prove what you want to believe. You form a hypothesis, and then try to prove it out. Everything has to be based on the collection of as much data as you can get your hands on.
The problem is this, since you are intelligent, when you collect your data, what ever the source, it is open to error. I may be that the data
was incorrect or that the interpratation is wrong. Kinda like my spellng. Or my ability to start a sentence and leave out a word.

It is true that each man walks his own trail. If he is fortunate he finds some one to walk with him.
I am that fortunate. She even goes outside with me, when me and the dog go to look for ufos.
I have not seen any thing in a couple of years.
Let me tell you about my second sighting. Then you can tell me what you think. I was six or so. My younger sister and I shared a second floor bed room and bunk beds. One still night I was awakened by I don't know what. I got up in the bed and looked out the window, it was opened but screened, This was back before airconditoning. As I gazed out the window some thing that looked like a cigarette lighter in a car.
four of five dull red rings about three feet across. It made no sound. when it passed out of sight I jumped out of bed and ran to the window
It was gone. I never told my family about it. Was it a dream? Could it be that it was real and was just scanning the house?
I will never know. The memory is embeded in my mind as vivid as ever.

When you say that you are to inform people, you are. I read what you write and consider it in the context of new information.
I too, feel that some thing is comming, though for the life of me I don't know what.
I do know this though. If you talk to 100 people you may find one who will listen. If you talk to a thousand you will be lucky to get
ten. Not a hundred as you would suppose. I do not know why this is so,just that it is.

The shrinks are all control freaks. Thats why they are shrinks. To give you an example. I had to take a sixteen year old convicted murder
to our state mental hospital. He was black and had an i.q. of 76. I had cuffed him thru a belly band and had hobbled his feet.
He had given me no trouble. when I arrived at the hospital I and the shot gun gaurd got him out of the car.
When we started up the walk, some on shouted kill the pigs. He pulled his arms apart and broke the chain on the cuffs.
The gaurd hit him over the head with the shot gun. A parkerised winchester 1911 trench gun with a baynet mount.
Kinda like hitting a base ball out of the park. Down he went. I doubled up on the cuffs. Between the two of us we carted his 300pd
body up the side walk. When we got him inside, this idiot shrink comes screaming over to tell us off for treating the poor kid that way.
Bear the thought in mind he had murdered five gas station attendants. This idiot is telling me take the restraints off of him.
I finally shove the shrink into a corner and explained (as gently as I could) That I would be more then happy to take them off right after
he signed for the prisoner.
Guess what happened when I got them off.
When I left the building the shrink and two burly attendants were chasing him arround the reception area. He had an attendant on each arm
windmilling them off of the ground.
I couldn't wait to get out of there.
As I said control freaks. If they can't control you they blow you off. As far as I was concerned I had hoped he'd make the shrink number 6.

Back to people. People want to be lead. Good leaders are few and far in between. If you had a flying saucer land in say in front of parliment
and they got out n asked take me to your leader. What do you think would happen. some bobby would run up an givem a parking ticket.
It is not how many you tell. It is how many believe. If you reach only 1 then it is one more, if you reach only 10 then you have done well.
I do believe that some thing is going to happen. Like you I don't know what. Your information is better then mine.

Leave if that is your deciesion. but know that you have reached one.

Davefair
Back to top Go down
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
onlychild

PostSubject: Re: Their eyes   Their eyes - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 10:12 am

davefair wrote:

The problem is this, since you are intelligent, when you collect your data, what ever the source, it is open to error. I may be that the data
was incorrect or that the interpratation is wrong. Kinda like my spellng. Or my ability to start a sentence and leave out a word.

I agree 100%.
All you can do is the best you can do and keep redoing it until you are satisfied - and THEN review it more.
Believe me, I went through this with "them" in an episode I call "the last great lesson." I was deliberately set up with one piece of disconnected information, they knew exactly what I was going to do with it, and I didn't disappoint them. I fell flat on my face and learned the hard way by experience. That was when what I wrote above came in - the piece about following dead end roads; the beliefs we construct are going to get us when "IT" arrives. Look at it as some final exam for humanity ... I don't know how else to put it. We don't know what IT is, and IT could be something we aren't even thinking about.

It is true that each man walks his own trail. If he is fortunate he finds some one to walk with him.
I am that fortunate. She even goes outside with me, when me and the dog go to look for ufos.
I have not seen any thing in a couple of years.
Let me tell you about my second sighting. Then you can tell me what you think. I was six or so. My younger sister and I shared a second floor bed room and bunk beds. One still night I was awakened by I don't know what. I got up in the bed and looked out the window, it was opened but screened, This was back before airconditoning.

LOL ... I remember THOSE days.

As I gazed out the window some thing that looked like a cigarette lighter in a car.
four of five dull red rings about three feet across. It made no sound. when it passed out of sight I jumped out of bed and ran to the window
It was gone. I never told my family about it. Was it a dream? Could it be that it was real and was just scanning the house?
I will never know. The memory is embeded in my mind as vivid as ever.

No data - no clue. If it was back before you ever heard of this type of thing, like events I have had, it was real - there is no other explanation. I know myself that I started to dream about things AFTER I began to read about the subject in the early 90s. I just labeled these events "day residue dreams" and left it at that.

When you say that you are to inform people, you are. I read what you write and consider it in the context of new information.
I too, feel that some thing is comming, though for the life of me I don't know what.
I do know this though. If you talk to 100 people you may find one who will listen. If you talk to a thousand you will be lucky to get
ten. Not a hundred as you would suppose. I do not know why this is so,just that it is.

Agreed.

The shrinks are all control freaks. Thats why they are shrinks. To give you an example. I had to take a sixteen year old convicted murder
to our state mental hospital. He was black and had an i.q. of 76. I had cuffed him thru a belly band and had hobbled his feet.
He had given me no trouble. when I arrived at the hospital I and the shot gun gaurd got him out of the car.
When we started up the walk, some on shouted kill the pigs. He pulled his arms apart and broke the chain on the cuffs.
The gaurd hit him over the head with the shot gun. A parkerised winchester 1911 trench gun with a baynet mount.
Kinda like hitting a base ball out of the park. Down he went. I doubled up on the cuffs. Between the two of us we carted his 300pd
body up the side walk. When we got him inside, this idiot shrink comes screaming over to tell us off for treating the poor kid that way.
Bear the thought in mind he had murdered five gas station attendants. This idiot is telling me take the restraints off of him.
I finally shove the shrink into a corner and explained (as gently as I could) That I would be more then happy to take them off right after
he signed for the prisoner.
Guess what happened when I got them off.
When I left the building the shrink and two burly attendants were chasing him arround the reception area. He had an attendant on each arm windmilling them off of the ground.
I couldn't wait to get out of there.
As I said control freaks. If they can't control you they blow you off. As far as I was concerned I had hoped he'd make the shrink number 6.

LOL ... I read somewhere in my study of sociopaths that certain "trades" were places they liked to be ... and being a shrink was one of them.
My problem with people is that I want "prove me wrong" feedback in case I have missed something - and I don't get any. I hoped the "professionals" I spoke with would use their intelligence to paint a picture I hadn't considered ... oh well - guess not.

Maybe I am coming in from a direction that is so obscure, no one gets it; I don't SOUND like the typical "contactee" in their picture, so, I'm dismissed. Whatever it is, in 8 days I'm going back to a happier time when I did this study day after day, and loved it. I have to finalize the Amalgam Virgo picture and all the things attached to it from 911 onward. Should keep me busy.

Back to people. People want to be lead. Good leaders are few and far in between. If you had a flying saucer land in say in front of parliment
and they got out n asked take me to your leader. What do you think would happen. some bobby would run up an givem a parking ticket.

There's a picture. lol!

It is not how many you tell. It is how many believe. If you reach only 1 then it is one more, if you reach only 10 then you have done well.
I do believe that some thing is going to happen. Like you I don't know what. Your information is better then mine.

Leave if that is your deciesion. but know that you have reached one.

When I say retire, I don't mean I'm vanishing off the planet ... I'm tired of wasting my time with people as I try to push what I know. I'll still be around injecting my 2 cents worth, but I'm not going to frustrate myself pushing things the masses don't want to hear. I feel like I'm dealing with my grandchildren for Christ-sake.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Their eyes   Their eyes - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 2:56 pm

onlychild wrote:

I'm not going to frustrate myself pushing things the masses don't want to hear. I feel like I'm dealing with my grandchildren for Christ-sake.

Frustrating yourself is exactly what you have been doing as you pushed your point of view. People don't care, and when they don't care, they hear you oh so lightly with a smile and go about their business because that is how life is. Unless an alien race were to appear above the earth population announcing, all aboard, people can't be bothered with stuff like that. They are busy living life as it was taught to them. You can only save you and yours and thats all you need to be aware of.

Aliens or the spirit world, they tell our minds many things and those things are not always correct. Relax your mind and enjoy whats left of your prison sentence. Its only a dream, or is it. Thats up to you how you make time here.
Back to top Go down
free wheel
CE 3
free wheel

PostSubject: Re: Their eyes   Their eyes - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 4:09 pm

When i was 6 i awoke one night , don't know what time , but was aware of a strange light
outside , filling my room through the curtains . I rose out if my bed and drew back the curtains
only to witness several diminutive elf like characters running from tree to tree in our garden .
Hiding , peeping and smiling at me ! I watched for as long as i did . Don't know how long in actuality , and then wen't back to sleep .
A dream ? I don't know . But this is my earliest recollection of anything strange that has happened in my life and i have never forgotten it .
Oddly , my son who is now 8 , started telling us that he would see a small flying craft outside his window with little people in the windows waving at him ! He started telling us of this when he was 4 !

FW .
Back to top Go down
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
onlychild

PostSubject: Re: Their eyes   Their eyes - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 5:22 pm

Gigas wrote:

Let me divide this up.

1) People don't care, and when they don't care, they hear you oh so lightly with a smile and go about their business because that is how life is.

2) Unless an alien race were to appear above the earth population announcing, all aboard, people can't be bothered with stuff like that.

1 cancels out 2. If "people don't care" any "arrival" is going to cause a panic because no one would know what was going on. I'll go out on a limb here and say this is the way it would always be no matter what period of history we were talking about, hence the restoration of a single piece of lost information that tackles that very idea.

There were certain people in history "who knew" (the so-called goddess culture) and although it's impossible to say exactly how the picture worked, they may have been "the few" responsible for circulating the information. If this is true, it would explain the picture behind the disappearance of the Clovis culture when the comet came; they had no connection to the goddess. It's POSSIBLE they saw ships, freaked out, and ran. There is no way to say for sure what happened, but the fingerprint of that culture vanished. Meanwhile, the so-called 4th world began on the other side of the globe.

Aliens or the spirit world, they tell our minds many things and those things are not always correct.

I would say that any incorrectness would come from our own minds interpreting things as coming from an external source. We are the idiots in this picture, from the Greek idios / one's own, and the idea we are on "our own" interpretive path.

Like any plan for the future, ultimately we will reap "the rewards" of what we have done.

Back to top Go down
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
onlychild

PostSubject: Re: Their eyes   Their eyes - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 5:27 pm

free wheel wrote:
A dream ? I don't know . But this is my earliest recollection of anything strange that has happened in my life and i have never forgotten it .
Oddly , my son who is now 8 , started telling us that he would see a small flying craft outside his window with little people in the windows waving at him ! He started telling us of this when he was 4 !

I dealt with similar stuff, and the simple method for dealing with this is that I logged it all in my head as entertainment only. There was no way to say one way or the other if it was true, or just a dream, and I didn't "learn" anything, so, just entertainment.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Their eyes   Their eyes - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Their eyes
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next