The UFO Magazine Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
UFO Magazine Blog
UFO Magazine Blog
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Wow ... no one's been here for years LOL...
3 Aliens in our government Icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2023 3:56 pm by onlychild

» Richard Smith on The Sabir Bey Show this Friday
3 Aliens in our government Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 7:55 pm by ufoteacher

» Your support is needed! Nominate Richard Smith today.
3 Aliens in our government Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2015 1:21 am by ufoteacher

» ARRIVING 9/15/2015 - KINDLE EDITION!
3 Aliens in our government Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 2:10 am by ufoteacher

» Now Available on Amazon! Join the Global Revolution
3 Aliens in our government Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 3:22 pm by ufoteacher

» Now Available! Join the Global Revolution
3 Aliens in our government Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2015 8:29 pm by ufoteacher

» John Ford UFO Nightmare Report #1
3 Aliens in our government Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 12:51 am by ufoteacher

» New location for the New Mexico UFO and Paranormal Forum
3 Aliens in our government Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 7:54 pm by ufoteacher

» The John Ford UFO Nightmare Premiere Show
3 Aliens in our government Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 5:12 am by ufoteacher

Top posters
onlychild
3 Aliens in our government Vote_lcap3 Aliens in our government I_voting_bar3 Aliens in our government Vote_rcap 
Ufofiend
3 Aliens in our government Vote_lcap3 Aliens in our government I_voting_bar3 Aliens in our government Vote_rcap 
davefair
glider
Lesley
free wheel
Jeremy Vaeni
mantle1958
jackgbowman
LakehurstNJwitness
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website
Forum

3 Aliens in our government

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

3 Aliens in our government Empty
PostSubject: 3 Aliens in our government   3 Aliens in our government Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 2:48 pm

I detected 3 of many alien mind controlled agents in government. Nancy Pelosi, Janet Napolitano, and now this supreme court appointee Elana Kagan. Look closely into their eyes and you will see a commonality. They have that bug eyed far away look that is unfocused and Looks very much like the thousand yard stare. Look into the eyes of any government official as they speak and it will show. They may rapidly blink and mostly stare off into space when speaking with waving their hands in front of their face as a distraction to cover the eye giveaway.

Back to top Go down
jackgbowman
CE 2

Number of posts : 219
Registration date : 2010-04-07

PostSubject: eyes   3 Aliens in our government Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 5:32 pm

it seems you believe that judges and congresswomen with progressive agendas are alien.
I guess the aliens are here to save us afterall.
Back to top Go down
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
onlychild

Number of posts : 1020
Registration date : 2009-10-15

PostSubject: Re: 3 Aliens in our government   3 Aliens in our government Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 6:05 pm

Guest wrote:
I detected 3 of many alien mind controlled agents in government. Nancy Pelosi, Janet Napolitano, and now this supreme court appointee Elana Kagan. Look closely into their eyes and you will see a commonality. They have that bug eyed far away look that is unfocused and Looks very much like the thousand yard stare. Look into the eyes of any government official as they speak and it will show. They may rapidly blink and mostly stare off into space when speaking with waving their hands in front of their face as a distraction to cover the eye giveaway.
Here's the way this goes ... before quantum leaping to aliens, go through all of the possibilities that exist here. Once you have eliminated every earthly possibility, then we can can consider other ideas.
Back to top Go down
Vortexasylum
CE 1
Vortexasylum

Number of posts : 193
Registration date : 2010-11-21

PostSubject: Re: 3 Aliens in our government   3 Aliens in our government Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 6:47 pm

jackgbowman wrote:
it seems you believe that judges and congresswomen with progressive agendas are alien.
I guess the aliens are here to save us afterall.

I find it amazing how some people turn other people into demons to make a political point. To many this appears as shaking dead chickens and sticking pins into little grass dolls; A whole lot of hype and little substance. But then there are many who's lives are steered by fear and fantasy. Unfortunately we are surrounded. (by lizards ya know).
Back to top Go down
glider
CE 4

Number of posts : 420
Registration date : 2010-10-19

PostSubject: Re: 3 Aliens in our government   3 Aliens in our government Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 7:18 pm

Hello Vortexasylum,

Yah, the lizards! Wink
Back to top Go down
Vortexasylum
CE 1
Vortexasylum

PostSubject: Re: 3 Aliens in our government   3 Aliens in our government Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 8:06 pm

glider wrote:
Hello Vortexasylum,

Yah, the lizards! Wink

Where would we be without the reptiles? They may have tiny brains and cold to the touch but they eat the bad bugs that bite and irritate us. (some snakes eat rats too!) I pay them tribute!
Back to top Go down
glider
CE 4

PostSubject: Re: 3 Aliens in our government   3 Aliens in our government Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 8:19 pm

Hello Vortexasylum,

Yah, the snakes!

And let's not forget the crocs. Who have, on occasion, helped us out WRT our overpopulation!
Back to top Go down
Vortexasylum
CE 1
Vortexasylum

PostSubject: Re: 3 Aliens in our government   3 Aliens in our government Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 8:34 pm

glider wrote:
Hello Vortexasylum,

Yah, the snakes!

And let's not forget the crocs. Who have, on occasion, helped us out WRT our overpopulation!

You are so right and I was remiss in not mentioning our larger reptilian friends the crocodiles as well as the gators and komodo dragons.
Back to top Go down
glider
CE 4

PostSubject: Re: 3 Aliens in our government   3 Aliens in our government Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 10:17 pm

Hello Vortexasylum,

Amen to that..................them.
Back to top Go down
Roberto
Seeker
Roberto

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2011-01-19

PostSubject: Re: 3 Aliens in our government   3 Aliens in our government Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 11:59 pm

Guest wrote:

I'm not convinced. You could be talking about most of the Italian population out there.
Back to top Go down
http://www.alienparadigm.com
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
onlychild

PostSubject: Re: 3 Aliens in our government   3 Aliens in our government Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 10:00 am

[quote="Roberto"]
Quote :

I'm not convinced. You could be talking about most of the Italian population out there.
HEY ... you leave-a Mama outta dis 3 Aliens in our government Chuckle
Back to top Go down
glider
CE 4

PostSubject: Re: 3 Aliens in our government   3 Aliens in our government Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 10:40 pm

Hello Only Child,

YO! Buta bing, buta bang!

(sorry, couldn't resist)
Back to top Go down
Roberto
Seeker
Roberto

PostSubject: Re: 3 Aliens in our government   3 Aliens in our government Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 11:32 pm

Well, I hope this hasn't spawned thoughts of nuking every Italian community throughout the world. Alas, I'd better stop eating pasta and tomatoes in case I get mistaken for an alien, or worse and Italian.
Back to top Go down
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
onlychild

PostSubject: Re: 3 Aliens in our government   3 Aliens in our government Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 12:13 am

Roberto wrote:
Well, I hope this hasn't spawned thoughts of nuking every Italian community throughout the world. Alas, I'd better stop eating pasta and tomatoes in case I get mistaken for an alien, or worse and Italian.
The only thing the Italians can be blamed for is making the best food ever. 3 Aliens in our government 38
Back to top Go down
Roberto
Seeker
Roberto

PostSubject: Re: 3 Aliens in our government   3 Aliens in our government Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 12:16 am

What about Italian politicians? I reckon some of them might be aliens. Some are said to have a high sex drive as well but I think that's covered in another topic.
Back to top Go down
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
onlychild

PostSubject: Re: 3 Aliens in our government   3 Aliens in our government Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 9:47 am

Roberto wrote:
What about Italian politicians? I reckon some of them might be aliens. Some are said to have a high sex drive as well but I think that's covered in another topic.

What? Sorry, was eating some Chicken Parmigiana.

All jokes aside, as I said, before you can quantum leap to aliens, you have to go through every psychological / psychiatric possibility there is. If you don't, it's kind of like shouting shape shifter as you watch Obama on tv ... and it's just a transmission / pixel distortion event. You find me someone who does that in real life as you watch them, then we can talk.
Back to top Go down
Vortexasylum
CE 1
Vortexasylum

PostSubject: Re: 3 Aliens in our government   3 Aliens in our government Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 11:34 am

onlychild wrote:
Roberto wrote:

What? Sorry, was eating some Chicken Parmigiana.

All jokes aside, as I said, before you can quantum leap to aliens, you have to go through every psychological / psychiatric possibility there is. If you don't, it's kind of like shouting shape shifter as you watch Obama on tv ... and it's just a transmission / pixel distortion event. You find me someone who does that in real life as you watch them, then we can talk.

That's just it! Only a video camera can show you what they really are! Oh................Now I know why they call it a rabbit hole. It's tight in here. Dark too. Someone grab my feet a give a tug will ya?
Back to top Go down
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
onlychild

PostSubject: Re: 3 Aliens in our government   3 Aliens in our government Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 3:38 pm

Vortexasylum wrote:

That's just it! Only a video camera can show you what they really are!

It's just amazing - isn't it? Who'd a thunk that everyday camera distortions would actually unveil the horrors that you couldn't see with your own 2 eyes 3 Aliens in our government Chuckle
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 3 Aliens in our government   3 Aliens in our government Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

3 Aliens in our government
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The UFO Magazine Forum :: Aliens & UFOs :: Alien beings-
Jump to: