The UFO Magazine Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
UFO Magazine Blog
UFO Magazine Blog
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Wow ... no one's been here for years LOL...
Their eyes - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2023 3:56 pm by onlychild

» Richard Smith on The Sabir Bey Show this Friday
Their eyes - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 7:55 pm by ufoteacher

» Your support is needed! Nominate Richard Smith today.
Their eyes - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2015 1:21 am by ufoteacher

» ARRIVING 9/15/2015 - KINDLE EDITION!
Their eyes - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 2:10 am by ufoteacher

» Now Available on Amazon! Join the Global Revolution
Their eyes - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 3:22 pm by ufoteacher

» Now Available! Join the Global Revolution
Their eyes - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2015 8:29 pm by ufoteacher

» John Ford UFO Nightmare Report #1
Their eyes - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 12:51 am by ufoteacher

» New location for the New Mexico UFO and Paranormal Forum
Their eyes - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 7:54 pm by ufoteacher

» The John Ford UFO Nightmare Premiere Show
Their eyes - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 5:12 am by ufoteacher

Top posters
onlychild
Their eyes - Page 3 Vote_lcapTheir eyes - Page 3 I_voting_barTheir eyes - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Ufofiend
Their eyes - Page 3 Vote_lcapTheir eyes - Page 3 I_voting_barTheir eyes - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
davefair
glider
Lesley
free wheel
Jeremy Vaeni
mantle1958
jackgbowman
LakehurstNJwitness
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website
Forum

Their eyes

Go down 
+6
xray
Lesley
Neutron
jackgbowman
onlychild
free wheel
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
davefair
CE 4
davefair

Number of posts : 455
Registration date : 2010-04-09

Their eyes - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Their eyes   Their eyes - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 12:49 am

Gigas wrote:
When I was under the alien deep stare, I looked back, deep into the ones eyes as it looked quietly into my consciouness. You know what I saw, nothing, blank, emotionless and uncaring. I seen that look before in people who are uncaring, cruel, emotionless and to be avoided. One more thing. Those dipictions of big black eyed aliens with a reflection in them. Not happenin. Its a black void of never ending emptiness.

Humans have a word for that look. Psychopath.

There is another creature that has that look. Sharks, they have dead eyes. I saw one up close one day over the side of the boat.
He was longer then the boat. He rolled onto his side to look at me and took the fish. I didn't think I was ever going to get to shore.
9 ft. dingy, my brother said i looked like a side wheel paddle boat coming in. I've met a few folks with that look. Give um a wide berth.
Ya psychopath.

davefair
Back to top Go down
davefair
CE 4
davefair

PostSubject: Re: Their eyes   Their eyes - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 1:17 am

onlychild wrote:
Gigas wrote:

Humans have a word for that look. Psychopath.

Let's get something straight here, psychopathy is a brain "problem" linked to things like an undersized amigdula; it's the same idea as a mechanical problem with your car.

Your inference, which I take exception to, is that ET is psychopathic. So, with everything they know, I guess - what? - you think they can't fix bio-mechanical problems?

It's people like you that have made this subject a laugh in the global community. If anyone has a "problem" Gigas- it's you.

Good Sir,
I humbly submit the following for your consideration. The reference was to the lack of humanity, no compasion, no emotion, just dead eyes. There are those among us, who have lost thier hmanity for what ever reason. In the military you find such individuals. In my case, the one I knew collected ears and put them on a wire ring. He was not right in the head. Because of the time and the place he was not locked up. When you teach a man to be a tiger how do you control him? With some you can't. He would look at you with his dead eyes and listen to what you had to say. He would disappear into the bush and stay gone for days. Finally he didn't come back. The V.C. had a bounty on him. He was a Heron from some where up North. You see, the war changed him and he lived to hunt the most elusive of prey.
I hate to admit it, I felt a whole lot better with him not around.

I thank you for the spell checker.

I remain you humble servant
davefair

Last edited by davefair on Thu Aug 19, 2010 2:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
davefair
CE 4
davefair

PostSubject: Re: Their eyes   Their eyes - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 1:43 am

onlychild wrote:
free wheel wrote:
I don't get , and i have said before , the "we " thing , Onlychild ?

You don't need to save everyone . Just yourself .

It's just that everyone is involved, and if this picture is ending like I think it might, then everyone needs to know not to panic. "They" will take care of the details. All I know is 1) SOMETHING is coming; don't know what, but I can guess. 2) They only get this close when there is a problem coming (see #1).

We should know this - but, we don't. That's all people have to know, and from here they are going to have to work on their own fear (and they are scared). Why do you think the continual "proof-loop" exists? Because it's safer to stay in a place less scary, and if you are still looking for proof then it may not be true - and, that's a mentally safe place to be.

Sir,

I am, but an old man, striving to enjoy my dwindling supply of years. Over the years I have sat in many class rooms, The subject was the same it never changed. Once a year we would study N.B.C., Nuclear, boiolagical and chemical warfare. The navy had a simple plan. On board ship you put the casualties on deck and made them comfortable. There was nothing to be done. Now, they close the x hatches and still do the same. For ground troops the same.
I made a decision back then, that if the time came, that I would prefer to be at ground zero.
If and I repeat if what you think is going to happen occurs, why would you want to survive?
The end of our way of life and I do mean, the united states and its freedoms ,is not some thing that I would care to see.
The current end of the world movies gloss over what the realitie would be.
Would you chose who lives and who dies? If the conspiracy that you believe exists, how could you stop it. You can not reach the massis, with your message. All you can do is try and make them aware.
The people who are here in this forum, with the exception of the government agents, are open minded.
They have the intelligence to wieght and consider your proofs. You must make your case in the strongest terms.
Convince all of us, with your knowledge, you can do it.

I remain your humble servant

Davefair
Back to top Go down
davefair
CE 4
davefair

PostSubject: Re: Their eyes   Their eyes - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 2:03 am

jackgbowman wrote:
that should be space time not time space.

actually shouldn't that be space and time?
Just a humble thought.
Think for a moment, if mankind is but the seeds and earth is but the pod. Could the visitors (including the grays) be our children from far in the future and distant in space. The various ships and aliens could all fill the bill, come home to mother earth to witness the events that lead back to them. Wouldn't that be a wonderful thing? Imagine, have your great,great,great grandfather chase you arround in his f-16.
It would seem to me that if they can travel vast distances to reach here, then time travel must also be. When I hear respected physis talk of 19 or 20 dimensions, is that such a far leap.

humbly I remain

Davefair
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Their eyes   Their eyes - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 1:40 pm

My dear friends, whatever that intelligence is, which rules this kingdom, has the power to conjure and manifest anything our minds are made to assemble.
Back to top Go down
free wheel
CE 3
free wheel

Number of posts : 338
Registration date : 2009-09-06

PostSubject: Re: Their eyes   Their eyes - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 6:27 pm

Quote :
The current end of the world movies gloss over what the realitie would be.
Would you chose who lives and who dies? If the conspiracy that you believe exists, how could you stop it. You can not reach the massis, with your message. All you can do is try and make them aware.

My point would be that no one needs to "contact the masses " Surely you cannot save everybody , but you can save yourself , and if we all did that then we would all survive !

FW .
Back to top Go down
davefair
CE 4
davefair

PostSubject: Re: Their eyes   Their eyes - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 2:30 am

f.w.;
You see the problem is survival is a matter of chance. With nuclear weapons reaching the point of biological zero (nothing survives) chemical weapons designed to creat mass casualties that would make the plague and dark ages seem like a picnic. The biological weapons that would surpass even that. Imagine if you would people dying in the streets hospitals so over whelmed.
That is why I would prefer to be at ground zero.
I have worked at disaster recovery missions two hurricanes, two wars and one earthquake in Turkey. I and my people were over whelmed
but none the less we tryed to do our best. The last one for me was hurricane Andrew in south florida. I lead the first in federal disaster recovery team. Heavy Equipment to open the roads. Stuff that I shoved off to the side sat there for five years. Trailer parks full of crumpled metal. Subdivisons where people lived in the ruins. Not pleasent memories. Lines waiting for water and food. not good.
If the nucs come then I want to be the guy that looks up n says "hey, whats that?"

Davefair

Back to top Go down
wallarookiller

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2009-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Their eyes   Their eyes - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 6:15 pm

They may have just evolved past the need for emotions. They could just work as a collective making emotions almost pointless.
Back to top Go down
http://http:alien-ufo-research.com
davefair
CE 4
davefair

PostSubject: Re: Their eyes   Their eyes - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 12:49 am

wallarookiller wrote:
They may have just evolved past the need for emotions. They could just work as a collective making emotions almost pointless.

I don't know, how about biological robots. Limited inelegance able to carry out commands. With little or no thinking involved.
The lack of size and wieght would seem to indicate lack of physical strength. Mental capacity would be limited because of brain size.
Even a dolphin has a larger brain then us.
I think grays operate on instructions from another spieces of aliens, something like fingers on a hand, kinda of a mental link up.
That would make more sense to me.
Alien bases on the moon, could be, but then the evidence that I have seen is kinda iff. The one I heard about was located on the dark side.
supposedly the astronauts gat a picture of it. Though with todays digital capabilities, to easy to fake it.

davefair
Back to top Go down
jackgbowman
CE 2

Number of posts : 219
Registration date : 2010-04-07

PostSubject: Moon   Their eyes - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 1:54 pm

Well according to Buzz they are definately on the moon, it may be they have had a prolonged presence there. On the dark side? The moon is big enough they may not need tio be there.
Back to top Go down
davefair
CE 4
davefair

PostSubject: Re: Their eyes   Their eyes - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 1:44 am

wallarookiller wrote:

But emotions are what we are, the hairless monkies who lost thier tails.
Hmm yes buzz did say that, but unfortunatley I do not own a good telescope. Mines only good for counting freckles on the neighbors wife.
(at five feet) On the dark side? Maybe. if you find out let me know.
Back to top Go down
free wheel
CE 3
free wheel

PostSubject: Re: Their eyes   Their eyes - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 5:35 pm

Yes .Well said Davefair .To have evolved beyond emotion , is in my veiw , to have become completelty alien . Our brothers and sisters we have yet to fully meet , are anything but .

FW .
Back to top Go down
davefair
CE 4
davefair

PostSubject: Re: Their eyes   Their eyes - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 1:13 am

free wheel wrote:
Yes .Well said Davefair .To have evolved beyond emotion , is in my veiw , to have become completelty alien . Our brothers and sisters we have yet to fully meet , are anything but .

FW .
Unfortunately the only examples of emotionles are
Mass murders like John long, ted bundy and judy sikes.
My all time favorite dick chaney ( see dead service personnel) he is the top of the score card.
I value every living bieng on this planet. Life and the way we live it makes us what we are.
If a friend dies, we mourn them.
Some take the loss as bieng the ending of thier live too.
Others mourn for a while and move on (the way it should be)
If or should I say when the event takes place in 2012 I expect to be either amazed or very dead.
Death has no hold on me, I have survived two wars. In the last one, the smell of charred meat
was the thing that bothered me the most. 100 hundred hours of war.
I don't think the Iraqis even bothered to come back and bury them.

Davefair
Back to top Go down
jackgbowman
CE 2

PostSubject: depends   Their eyes - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 3:55 pm

This may also depend on the type of alien; for example the greys are reportedly
cold, insect-like manipulative, the Nordics , ebens and reptilians are all supposed to have some sort of emotional side to them.
Back to top Go down
free wheel
CE 3
free wheel

PostSubject: Re: Their eyes   Their eyes - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 5:15 pm

When we consider emotions we hope that others feel the same way as ourselves . Emotions are nothing more than the way we feel .

The fact that two people can feel the same is amazing !

FW . Very Happy
Back to top Go down
davefair
CE 4
davefair

PostSubject: Re: Their eyes   Their eyes - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 11:59 pm

free wheel wrote:
When we consider emotions we hope that others feel the same way as ourselves . Emotions are nothing more than the way we feel .

The fact that two people can feel the same is amazing !

FW . Very Happy
I am continuously amazed,
I have a granddaughter, who actually followed in grandmothers foot steps. She teaches handicaped children in grade school.
The part that amazes me is the fact that every day at 9 she calls grandma here at the house just to chat.
So I feel there may be some hope for the unger generation after all.
That two people meet and fall in love (not lust) is truly amazing. That they stay married for many years and grow closer with age.
With all of the bad in the world some times we can lose our way.

Davefair
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Their eyes   Their eyes - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 11:17 pm

jackgbowman wrote:
I watch you two a lot on here, I think you both have some valid points, but I really wish you wouldn't attach each other.
As far as psychopaths go; being a therapist myself, I have met a few and studied a few cases, I have heard the amygdala theory, but I'm not so sure, most of the time abuse leads to abuser.
I believe the greys are akin to a hive race- drones, males, a queen etc...
I think they're also doing scientific and cultural research here.
Lastly, there is more than one alien race visiting here, so a multitude of experiences are had by contactee and abductees.

You make some interesting points. Smile
The Greys could very have a biologiclly-dictated cste society like some of the insect species here on Earth.There's no reason why such an organizational pattern couldn't occur on a different planet with different ecosystem and evolutionary pressures to another species.It would make sense of a lot of things about them,their being a hive-species.
If you look into the natural world,there's all kinds of things ability-wise that various life forms here on Earth have evolved...Robins for example can see magnetic fields with one or the other of their eyes.Not just 'sense' them,but see them.
The Comb jellyfish uses electrically-driven hydrodynamics to gather prey without triggering their escape/flee reflex.There are many other examples...
So,in light of that,the Greys having a hive-caste style society driven by genetic distinctions makes sense and fits perfectly into biological precedent.

As for their research,we've had some encounters with Greys,but not too many.But your hypothesis makes sense.

Other alien species are definitely visiting this world.And while we've been on the recieving end of some extremely unpleasant experiences,I doubt they'd come all this way just to satisfy base-level cruelty.Compared to some of the things done to laboratory research animals here in the hands of Humans,we actually get treated relatively well by comparison.
Given a choice between experiencing time in the hands of our usual captors versus some of the more infamous -but Human- 'researchers' of WW2,we'd always choose the aliens.

Blackwinter
Back to top Go down
jackgbowman
CE 2

PostSubject: thanks   Their eyes - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 8:34 pm

the aloofness with which some of the Grey experiments are done, reminds me of poor bedside manner in some managecare hospitals.
Back to top Go down
free wheel
CE 3
free wheel

PostSubject: Re: Their eyes   Their eyes - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 5:27 am

It would appear that some of our space friends are making their presence known over New York and other parts of the States right now !! It seems that maybe Blossom Goodchild got the date right , just a year early .

FW . Very Happy
Back to top Go down
davefair
CE 4
davefair

PostSubject: Re: Their eyes   Their eyes - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 1:45 am

free wheel wrote:
It would appear that some of our space friends are making their presence known over New York and other parts of the States right now !! It seems that maybe Blossom Goodchild got the date right , just a year early .

FW . Very Happy
Now that would be something. Off by a year? Could well be.
Jack we don't attack each other. What we have is differing opinions.
When you have a discussion between mature adults it is just that.
The arguments are actually a way of swaying the opinions in one direction or another.
You see in a debate (unlike political ) one argues his point to the other.
Some times as a result we go back and rejudge our thoughts on the matter.
Some times we then agree with the other.
I have had no alien experiences that I know of, but then again would I rember if I did?

The matter of the blackwinters is one that makes me curious. The description of the aliens would make them diffrent from all of the other accounts that I have read/heard about.
The description would leave me to believe that they are truly an alien spiecies, the chemical smell would either be a body odor or an exhale of the atmosphere that they breath.
Sinde all encounters that I know of have no physical evidence to substantiate them the must fall into the catagory of could be?
If that had happened to you what would you do/feel/say?

I remain

Dave Fair
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Their eyes   Their eyes - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 4:52 am

davefair wrote:

The matter of the blackwinters is one that makes me curious. The description of the aliens would make them diffrent from all of the other accounts that I have read/heard about.
The description would leave me to believe that they are truly an alien spiecies, the chemical smell would either be a body odor or an exhale of the atmosphere that they breath.
Sinde all encounters that I know of have no physical evidence to substantiate them the must fall into the catagory of could be?
If that had happened to you what would you do/feel/say?

I remain

Dave Fair

When, many years ago, I was having out of body experiences and would find my conscious level in a dark void at times, I had an encounter in a place that looked like a medical care facility. It was as if I came to, in a room where I see a gray haired male with wire rim glasses and a red head female who were standing across the room looking at me. The fellow said I have o take medication as he looked over at me. The red head female turned to him and said he doesn't need medication. The males face than took the look of great concern. It was then a blond blue eyed lady in white appeared in the doorway and she was glowing and beautiful. She walked over past the gray haired fellow and red head lady saying as she walked, he doesn't have to take medication. The red head looked at the gray haired fellow with a look of see.

The blond lady came up next to my right side and looked down at me with all her beauty and I felt comforted but a bit uneasy as she looked upon me. She than began to lean over me and I thought she was going to kiss me as we came face to face. I looked closely at her flawless face as she closed her eyes and began to exhale a sweet aroma from her lips and I first inhaled it in through my nose and thought how sweet it smelled and than opened my mouth to deeply inhale the aroma and taste it sweetness. I was like elevated to Ecstasy as I inhaled the sweet aroma. For three days after, I was in euphoria and felt good and fresh again like I did when young and in love.

I never will forget that. In fact, that blond lady came to visit me again right after I had my open heart surgery. She came into my room one sunny after noon and sat down in the visitors chair next to me and just looked.

Back to top Go down
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
onlychild

Number of posts : 1020
Registration date : 2009-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Their eyes   Their eyes - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 6:51 am

Gigas wrote:

When, many years ago, I was having out of body experiences and would find my conscious level in a dark void at times ...

Where have I heard this before? Oh yeah ... I remember Very Happy

Their eyes - Page 3 Cheshirecat2
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Their eyes   Their eyes - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 2:28 pm

I see you retreated from the bowels of flaming hell to wonderland. What happen, they kick you out.
Back to top Go down
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
onlychild

Number of posts : 1020
Registration date : 2009-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Their eyes   Their eyes - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 4:12 pm

Gigas wrote:
I see you retreated from the bowels of flaming hell to wonderland. What happen, they kick you out.
No, actually I found a music video that could be your theme song and I had to share. Their eyes - Page 3 Chuckle

Why can't I see what's in front of me?

I see the doors that I can't open, adding locks from time to time -
when it opens something blocks me and I'm asking myself why.
Did I take the step I wanted, was it just a state of mind?
I feel sorry for myself every time I close my eyes

And I fall into a hole
And I cant take no more x4

What's behind the door I wonder, must be brighter then my past.
Would I feel the little different when I take myself across?
Was it really worth the journey, was it just a foolish task?
I feel sorry for myself when I open up my eyes.

And I fall into a hole
And I cant take no more.

Last edited by onlychild on Sun Oct 17, 2010 4:30 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : :P)
Back to top Go down
free wheel
CE 3
free wheel

PostSubject: Re: Their eyes   Their eyes - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 4:23 pm

I think i am right in saying that none of us know what lies before us . I don't understand the animosity between you both ? As far as i can tell , you both have your own journeys to undertake . The fact that you both "bother " each-other so much implies to me that you both have something to learn from each-other !

FW .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Their eyes   Their eyes - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Their eyes
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next