The UFO Magazine Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
UFO Magazine Blog
UFO Magazine Blog
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Wow ... no one's been here for years LOL...
Their eyes Icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2023 3:56 pm by onlychild

» Richard Smith on The Sabir Bey Show this Friday
Their eyes Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 7:55 pm by ufoteacher

» Your support is needed! Nominate Richard Smith today.
Their eyes Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2015 1:21 am by ufoteacher

» ARRIVING 9/15/2015 - KINDLE EDITION!
Their eyes Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 2:10 am by ufoteacher

» Now Available on Amazon! Join the Global Revolution
Their eyes Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 3:22 pm by ufoteacher

» Now Available! Join the Global Revolution
Their eyes Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2015 8:29 pm by ufoteacher

» John Ford UFO Nightmare Report #1
Their eyes Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 12:51 am by ufoteacher

» New location for the New Mexico UFO and Paranormal Forum
Their eyes Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 7:54 pm by ufoteacher

» The John Ford UFO Nightmare Premiere Show
Their eyes Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 5:12 am by ufoteacher

Top posters
onlychild
Their eyes Vote_lcapTheir eyes I_voting_barTheir eyes Vote_rcap 
Ufofiend
davefair
glider
Lesley
free wheel
Jeremy Vaeni
mantle1958
jackgbowman
LakehurstNJwitness
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website
Forum

Their eyes

Go down 
+6
xray
Lesley
Neutron
jackgbowman
onlychild
free wheel
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

Their eyes Empty
PostSubject: Their eyes   Their eyes Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 3:26 pm

When I was under the alien deep stare, I looked back, deep into the ones eyes as it looked quietly into my consciouness. You know what I saw, nothing, blank, emotionless and uncaring. I seen that look before in people who are uncaring, cruel, emotionless and to be avoided. One more thing. Those dipictions of big black eyed aliens with a reflection in them. Not happenin. Its a black void of never ending emptiness.

Humans have a word for that look. Psychopath.
Back to top Go down

Their eyes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Their eyes   Their eyes Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 3:37 pm

I believe the smaller grays are clones - disposable, mathodicle bio machines , and cruel - but possibly cruel because the data is required!
Back to top Go down
free wheel
CE 3
free wheel

Number of posts : 338
Registration date : 2009-09-06

Their eyes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Their eyes   Their eyes Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 5:20 pm

Gigas wrote:
When I was under the alien deep stare, I looked back, deep into the ones eyes as it looked quietly into my consciouness. You know what I saw, nothing, blank, emotionless and uncaring. I seen that look before in people who are uncaring, cruel, emotionless and to be avoided. One more thing. Those dipictions of big black eyed aliens with a reflection in them. Not happenin. Its a black void of never ending emptiness.

Your experience comes across as very dark and negative Gigas . The contact i have
bares no resembelance .

FW .
Back to top Go down

Their eyes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Their eyes   Their eyes Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 5:09 pm

free wheel wrote:
Gigas wrote:

Your experience comes across as very dark and negative Gigas . The contact i have
bares no resembelance .

FW .

My experience was pleasent till the one placed a round disk on my left jaw and began to drain my life force. I know, I have to tell the story and I will soon.
Back to top Go down
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
onlychild

Number of posts : 1020
Registration date : 2009-10-15

Their eyes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Their eyes   Their eyes Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 12:33 pm

Gigas wrote:

Let's get something straight here, psychopathy is a brain "problem" linked to things like an undersized amigdula; it's the same idea as a mechanical problem with your car.

Your inference, which I take exception to, is that ET is psychopathic. So, with everything they know, I guess - what? - you think they can't fix bio-mechanical problems?

It's people like you that have made this subject a laugh in the global community. If anyone has a "problem" Gigas- it's you.
Back to top Go down

Their eyes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Their eyes   Their eyes Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 2:50 pm

onlychild wrote:
Gigas wrote:

Let's get something straight here, psychopathy is a brain "problem" linked to things like an undersized amigdula; it's the same idea as a mechanical problem with your car.

Yes and no!. But in the case of an alien, how do you know they have a brain. Maybe a brain box of circuitry like a cars brain. In that case, a car and alien would not know what they do is wrong or hurtful or caring if directed by a higher source maneuvering the machine.

Your inference, which I take exception to, is that ET is psychopathic. So, with everything they know, I guess - what? - you think they can't fix bio-mechanical problems?

What, you wanna be the defense team for aliens who mess people up with abductions by poking around in and on their body. Did you miss the part of my sentence where I said " When I was under the alien deep stare, I looked back, deep into the ones eyes as it looked quietly into my consciousness. You know what I saw, nothing, blank, emotionless and uncaring ". Than I went on to compare that single look to a human trait we call psychopath. I than ended the paragraph with "Humans have a word for that look. Psychopath ". Do you know something that I don't. Ya know, that the aliens I was abducted by were ET not of this earth. You seem to be adding 1 + 1 is 1 here for some reason. I don't remember you being there so wonder how you know anything about my, as you say, inference .

It's people like you that have made this subject a laugh in the global community. If anyone has a "problem" Gigas- it's you.

Now that right there is what makes you a debunker with a personal problem. Get over yourself so the global community can discuss the issue without being kicked down and ridiculed by the likes of you.
Back to top Go down
free wheel
CE 3
free wheel

Their eyes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Their eyes   Their eyes Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 5:50 pm

You guys . Rolling Eyes

Is it not the case that both of you have had " contact " experience ?

Tell me to get lost but i think we all sing from the same songsheet !

Once we all realise this we can start to collate data !

FW .
Back to top Go down
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
onlychild

Their eyes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Their eyes   Their eyes Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 8:57 am

Gigas wrote:
onlychild wrote:
Gigas wrote:

Yes and no!. But in the case of an alien, how do you know they have a brain. Maybe a brain box of circuitry like a cars brain. In that case, a car and alien would not know what they do is wrong or hurtful or caring if directed by a higher source maneuvering the machine.

I have never once in my life (as I have said before) had any demonstration of hurtful or wrong directed at me personally. I have never understood the tales of people who claim this happening to them. To me these uncaring experiences are a product of the R-complex part of the brain because it is all fear and terror based. In other words, we are doing it to ourselves.

------------------

What, you wanna be the defense team for aliens who mess people up with abductions by poking around in and on their body. Did you miss the part of my sentence where I said " When I was under the alien deep stare, I looked back, deep into the ones eyes as it looked quietly into my consciousness. You know what I saw, nothing, blank, emotionless and uncaring ". Than I went on to compare that single look to a human trait we call psychopath. I than ended the paragraph with "Humans have a word for that look. Psychopath ". Do you know something that I don't. Ya know, that the aliens I was abducted by were ET not of this earth. You seem to be adding 1 + 1 is 1 here for some reason. I don't remember you being there so wonder how you know anything about my, as you say, inference .

But for me the question is begged: Why have they not treated me in that way? There IS a counter argument to this ... and that is that these "bad" experiences are a product of our own brain processing. According to everything I have looked at over the last 36 years, they are here for a reason, and that reason is to help in the context of "something not very nice this way comes." I would have to ask, based on everything I have looked at, plus everything I have been through: If "help" is the reason they are here, why would they defeat themselves by scaring the hell out of everyone? It makes NO sense. Night terrors have existed all along, and are nothing more than normal brain processing events interpreted in the context of the time period they happened. Some people have some really deep-set psychological problems on top of this, that would contribute to even scarier dream events. Then those who are full-blown psychotics seeing things in the daytime as well. Until we can eliminate all of the possibilities behind "cause" in these events, Ideas that run from simple generated fear of the unknown, to psychotic events, we cannot come to a rational conclusion.
--------------------------------------------

Now that right there is what makes you a debunker with a personal problem. Get over yourself so the global community can discuss the issue without being kicked down and ridiculed by the likes of you.

I am not a "debunker" ... I try to include all possibilities in any given picture to come to a rational conclusion. There are variables in this that are not being considered, and until we DO consider them, we will never know for sure.

People fear the truth in this subject; the really DON'T want to know, so they hide behind reasons that they create so as to justify their position to themselves. "ET is scary ... I don't want to know ... they come in the night and do scary things ... they are evil ... they want to kill us."

Bullsh*t. Time to grow up. If the human race is suffering from ANY type of cognitive affliction, it is SHORT-SIGHTEDNESS. We do not think correctly, we do not examine ALL of the possibilities, we keep ourselves buried in pictures created by a part of the brain that generates only fear. We are literally idiots, living in our OWN world of half-ass data created cartoon pictures. Time to change the channel.

Back to top Go down
free wheel
CE 3
free wheel

Their eyes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Their eyes   Their eyes Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 4:32 pm

Well , at least neither of you told me to get lost yet !

FW .
Back to top Go down

Their eyes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Their eyes   Their eyes Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 5:48 pm

You surely use the modus operandi of a debunker when communicating on this forum. You no doubt know thats the way of the debunker, to shut others up in the UFO Field who have a say or two about personal experience or questions. Debunker's shame people into not reporting or saying or writing of their experience by repeatedly instilling the aura of ridicule onto the open stage of UFO talk. Most people fear the debunker and remain quiet when they should not. Your a crazy old man with sharpened debunker skill. Maybe you should realize what your doing and make a course correction decision so people can be at ease to open up here and report their stories. cyclops
Back to top Go down
free wheel
CE 3
free wheel

Their eyes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Their eyes   Their eyes Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 6:12 pm

With respect Gigas . I really don't think Onlychild is a debunker .

You guys both have your own style , but basically you are both onto something .

Hmm .

Unless your post was to me Gigas !

FW .
Back to top Go down

Their eyes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Their eyes   Their eyes Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 6:18 pm

free wheel wrote:

Hmm .

FW .

Your not!, ok. But that old guy is. And if he isn't, than he needs to change his approach cause to me he's a debunker when he replies on my stuff. Ya, like telling me I'm all thats wrong with the global community. Hell, I didn't make it that way, thats the way of the world if no one noticed.
Back to top Go down
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
onlychild

Their eyes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Their eyes   Their eyes Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 8:22 pm

Gigas wrote:
free wheel wrote:

Hmm .

FW .

Your not!, ok. But that old guy is. And if he isn't, than he needs to change his approach cause to me he's a debunker when he replies on my stuff. Ya, like telling me I'm all thats wrong with the global community. Hell, I didn't make it that way, thats the way of the world if no one noticed.

You can try all you want to hide ... but inwardly, you know exactly what I am saying - AND you know it's true. Basketball
Back to top Go down
jackgbowman
CE 2

Number of posts : 219
Registration date : 2010-04-07

Their eyes Empty
PostSubject: The point is...   Their eyes Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 9:28 pm

I watch you two a lot on here, I think you both have some valid points, but I really wish you wouldn't attach each other.
As far as psychopaths go; being a therapist myself, I have met a few and studied a few cases, I have heard the amygdala theory, but I'm not so sure, most of the time abuse leads to abuser.
I believe the greys are akin to a hive race- drones, males, a queen etc...
I think they're also doing scientific and cultural research here.
Lastly, there is more than one alien race visiting here, so a multitude of experiences are had by contactee and abductees.
Back to top Go down
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
onlychild

Their eyes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Their eyes   Their eyes Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 12:37 pm

jackgbowman wrote:
I watch you two a lot on here, I think you both have some valid points, but I really wish you wouldn't attach each other.

Attach each other - to what? (Sorry, couldn't resist LOL.)

jackgbowman wrote:

As far as psychopaths go; being a therapist myself, I have met a few and studied a few cases, I have heard the amygdala theory, but I'm not so sure, most of the time abuse leads to abuser.

I agree, but there would be a dividing line between true / born sociopaths, and those who arrived at the same place via external reasons.

It's like children; children are sociopathic in their approaches because from infancy everything was about them. Feed ME, change MY diaper, pick ME up, entertain ME. I want what I want - I want it now - and I don't care about you or how you feel about it - give it to ME. This is an approach that with time, has be be realized and changed. We all go through it, and those who can't make the change - are the ones who have a problem Smile

jackgbowman wrote:

I believe the greys are akin to a hive race- drones, males, a queen etc...
I think they're also doing scientific and cultural research here.

OK - and what is this based on?

See, this is where the problem comes in, and because I require more data ... well, it doesn't sit well with some people. Can you back any of that up with solid data? No. So, I mention this and the next thing you know, there is a dispute. Because my position is different, I'm seen as a troublemaker. I'm not - I just want proof. If you are a therapist then you know how off the beaten track people can get. Even people who have no discernible "problems" can find themselves WAY off track because they guess, instead of verifying things.

jackgbowman wrote:

Lastly, there is more than one alien race visiting here, so a multitude of experiences are had by contactee and abductees.

And again, where do we create a dividing line between real events, and what I call day residue dreaming, for one example? We cannot make random generalized statements regarding experiences unless all the information is present. Now I might believe there that more than one alien race exists, simply because the mathematical odds of that idea being wrong is off the charts. We are different ... logic would dictate there has to be more different races. But there has to be proof any experience has happened. These have to be removed and separated from the experiences that DIDN'T happen, and then we can begin to draw conclusions.

I am not a "debunker". A pain in the foot, yes, most definitely. But I have my reasons, and those reasons all revolve around finding real answers and creating real pictures based in fact, or as much fact as we can find.
Back to top Go down
free wheel
CE 3
free wheel

Their eyes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Their eyes   Their eyes Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 5:11 pm

Quote :
I am not a "debunker". A pain in the foot, yes, most definitely. But I have my reasons, and those reasons all revolve around finding real answers and creating real pictures based in fact, or as much fact as we can find.

But surely you can never know if you have all the facts and therefore can never be sure that you have "real answers "

FW .
Back to top Go down
jackgbowman
CE 2

Their eyes Empty
PostSubject: Re: evidence   Their eyes Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 5:24 pm

I understand your position, mine is not that far from it, but the standard is in many ways excessive. If you went to court and said "We have three eye witnesses that saw this, a piece of metal implanted in their tissue and markings on the ground that are radioactive and other trace evidence," a conviction would be relatively simple- now you say it's extraterrestrial and it's some kook out for fame or money. It doesn't make sense, the evidence is there, has been there and continues to come in and it is buried.
Back to top Go down
free wheel
CE 3
free wheel

Their eyes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Their eyes   Their eyes Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 5:40 pm

The evidence is everywhere .

It is my veiw that evidence of this nature is worthless .

Personal experience is what opens one up .

It is possible to "know " the truth , without evidence .

FW .
Back to top Go down
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
onlychild

Their eyes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Their eyes   Their eyes Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 9:48 am

free wheel wrote:
Quote :

But surely you can never know if you have all the facts and therefore can never be sure that you have "real answers "

FW .

free wheel wrote:
The evidence is everywhere .

It is my veiw that evidence of this nature is worthless .

Personal experience is what opens one up .

It is possible to "know " the truth , without evidence .

FW .

That's why they call it RE-search. In this subject no one has THE answer because we screwed ourselves into the ground over 5000 years ago. But people do have REAL answers, it's just that they are segments of the greater lost picture. Then the problem comes in where some believe their segment is enough to add guesswork to, and create a picture they believe is THE answer.

Now this creates a further problem where the ideas of others, if they don't line up with your conclusions, couldn't possibly be right and disagreements begin. But an analysis based on facts should eliminate any problems. The problem here is one party doesn't have any facts, just believes what's in their head, and that never works.

I think a good example of this is what I found regarding 911, and now the Gulf oil disaster. My approach is based on the single fact that the mathematical odds of this happening are so far off the charts, you can't even SEE the charts anymore. There are three component parts to this picture: 1) the military, 2) the so-called Elite (and however deep this goes into gov't), and 3) some esoteric group I have not been able to identify (and how far this too goes into gov't). They were never "joined" in the beginning, they connected later on - somewhere in this picture.

Anyway, this esoteric group knows the truth behind ET and what is going on, and created the signatures involved in both disasters. What I'm getting at is, that I have a picture - others also have information - we need to come together as a unit and begin to fight back creating a definitive base picture of what's going on. If we don't, we are going to fail epically as it seems 2012 is going to be used as the final event by the powers that be to change this world into something they want (and the Georgia Guidestones do not paint a very nice picture). This has nothing to do with the Maya, it is all about the Elite. There is a very high probability they will use the idea of the "time of new creation" to make their new world.

The Gulf oil disaster has a picture attached - one of judgment and atonement - get your life affairs in order. It is again, like 911, connected to the great year as calculated by the Maya long count. No one thinks like this, so no one sees it. I tripped over it a few years back looking for something else. Something not very nice this way comes, and we are NOT ready.

Last edited by onlychild on Fri Jun 04, 2010 9:53 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : cuz I can :P)
Back to top Go down
free wheel
CE 3
free wheel

Their eyes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Their eyes   Their eyes Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 4:52 pm

It's surely not about "We " being ready . it's about "you " being ready ! I mean the individual .

Do we all need a consensus before we commit ?

FW .
Back to top Go down
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
onlychild

Their eyes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Their eyes   Their eyes Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 9:11 pm

free wheel wrote:
It's surely not about "We " being ready . it's about "you " being ready ! I mean the individual .

Do we all need a consensus before we commit ?

FW .

Well, it's the individual who has to come to grips with what is going on. Depending on how old you are it should be obvious what is going on today (Gov't UFO denial) has reached a point of epic stupidity. But it's all the people who have to be informed.

Last edited by onlychild on Sat Jun 05, 2010 2:22 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : cuz I can :P)
Back to top Go down
jackgbowman
CE 2

Their eyes Empty
PostSubject: I am glad   Their eyes Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 1:05 pm

we are at least allowed to talk about it openly here. Larry King
is somewhat open but most are not. I think Rich Dolan should run for President and Bill B. as his VP.
Back to top Go down
free wheel
CE 3
free wheel

Their eyes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Their eyes   Their eyes Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 4:31 pm

Quote :
Well, it's the individual who has to come to grips with what is going on. Depending on how old you are it should be obvious what is going on today (Gov't UFO denial) has reached a point of epic stupidity. But it's all the people who have to be informed.

You said it there Onlychild .

Do you really need to be informed ?

FW .
Back to top Go down
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
onlychild

Their eyes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Their eyes   Their eyes Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 4:33 pm

jackgbowman wrote:
we are at least allowed to talk about it openly here. Larry King
is somewhat open but most are not. I think Rich Dolan should run for President and Bill B. as his VP.

What is going on right now is exactly the same picture I left behind years ago when I went in another direction with this subject. It's like returning to the old neighborhood - and nothing has really changed. Everywhere I look people want proof, they still focus on sightings; it's the same picture over and over and over again. It's like buying a CD player that repeats the first song over and over. Why do we need proof - we have it. Why do we want sightings - we have had decades of them.

Time to band together and shout: YO - we're ready for phase two. Screw the Gov't. - how can something in plain sight be a secret? Make a declaration highly visible to them in the sky - tell them what YOU want. Stand up on your own two feet in a massive group and DO something - unless you're scared.

Last edited by onlychild on Sat Jun 05, 2010 4:49 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : cuz I can :P)
Back to top Go down
free wheel
CE 3
free wheel

Their eyes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Their eyes   Their eyes Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 4:35 pm

You said it again Onlychild !

FW . Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content