The UFO Magazine Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
UFO Magazine Blog
UFO Magazine Blog
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Wow ... no one's been here for years LOL...
Because You Can't Keep A Good Message Board Down.... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2023 3:56 pm by onlychild

» Richard Smith on The Sabir Bey Show this Friday
Because You Can't Keep A Good Message Board Down.... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 7:55 pm by ufoteacher

» Your support is needed! Nominate Richard Smith today.
Because You Can't Keep A Good Message Board Down.... Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2015 1:21 am by ufoteacher

» ARRIVING 9/15/2015 - KINDLE EDITION!
Because You Can't Keep A Good Message Board Down.... Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 2:10 am by ufoteacher

» Now Available on Amazon! Join the Global Revolution
Because You Can't Keep A Good Message Board Down.... Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 3:22 pm by ufoteacher

» Now Available! Join the Global Revolution
Because You Can't Keep A Good Message Board Down.... Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2015 8:29 pm by ufoteacher

» John Ford UFO Nightmare Report #1
Because You Can't Keep A Good Message Board Down.... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 12:51 am by ufoteacher

» New location for the New Mexico UFO and Paranormal Forum
Because You Can't Keep A Good Message Board Down.... Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 7:54 pm by ufoteacher

» The John Ford UFO Nightmare Premiere Show
Because You Can't Keep A Good Message Board Down.... Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 5:12 am by ufoteacher

Top posters
onlychild
Because You Can't Keep A Good Message Board Down.... Vote_lcapBecause You Can't Keep A Good Message Board Down.... I_voting_barBecause You Can't Keep A Good Message Board Down.... Vote_rcap 
Ufofiend
Because You Can't Keep A Good Message Board Down.... Vote_lcapBecause You Can't Keep A Good Message Board Down.... I_voting_barBecause You Can't Keep A Good Message Board Down.... Vote_rcap 
davefair
glider
Lesley
free wheel
Jeremy Vaeni
mantle1958
jackgbowman
LakehurstNJwitness
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website
Forum

Because You Can't Keep A Good Message Board Down....

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jeremy Vaeni
CE 2
Jeremy Vaeni

Number of posts : 299
Registration date : 2009-03-11

Because You Can't Keep A Good Message Board Down.... Empty
PostSubject: Because You Can't Keep A Good Message Board Down....   Because You Can't Keep A Good Message Board Down.... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 5:03 pm

The all new Paratopia Message Board is up and running and waiting for you to experience it. Go here, sign up, and say hello!

http://www.the-bunker.net/paratopia

The good people at The Bunker have really latched onto this free speech issue and given us a free and fantastic board. Thanks forever to "Satyr" for making this possible so quickly. This is one message board the ufological cultists who feel it's their duty to protect the sacred cow of hypnotism as a memory retrieval tool will not shut down. It's a shame it even came to this but if it had to, what a way to begin anew!

I'll be publishing the "offensive" posts on the new board so you can see for yourself how ridiculous this is.
Back to top Go down
http://www.paratopia.net

Because You Can't Keep A Good Message Board Down....
Page 1 of 1