The UFO Magazine Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
UFO Magazine Blog
UFO Magazine Blog
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Wow ... no one's been here for years LOL...
Hello everyone, from Mac 5 in the U.K. I've just added my last sighting Icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2023 3:56 pm by onlychild

» Richard Smith on The Sabir Bey Show this Friday
Hello everyone, from Mac 5 in the U.K. I've just added my last sighting Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 7:55 pm by ufoteacher

» Your support is needed! Nominate Richard Smith today.
Hello everyone, from Mac 5 in the U.K. I've just added my last sighting Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2015 1:21 am by ufoteacher

» ARRIVING 9/15/2015 - KINDLE EDITION!
Hello everyone, from Mac 5 in the U.K. I've just added my last sighting Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 2:10 am by ufoteacher

» Now Available on Amazon! Join the Global Revolution
Hello everyone, from Mac 5 in the U.K. I've just added my last sighting Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 3:22 pm by ufoteacher

» Now Available! Join the Global Revolution
Hello everyone, from Mac 5 in the U.K. I've just added my last sighting Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2015 8:29 pm by ufoteacher

» John Ford UFO Nightmare Report #1
Hello everyone, from Mac 5 in the U.K. I've just added my last sighting Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 12:51 am by ufoteacher

» New location for the New Mexico UFO and Paranormal Forum
Hello everyone, from Mac 5 in the U.K. I've just added my last sighting Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 7:54 pm by ufoteacher

» The John Ford UFO Nightmare Premiere Show
Hello everyone, from Mac 5 in the U.K. I've just added my last sighting Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 5:12 am by ufoteacher

Top posters
onlychild
Hello everyone, from Mac 5 in the U.K. I've just added my last sighting Vote_lcapHello everyone, from Mac 5 in the U.K. I've just added my last sighting I_voting_barHello everyone, from Mac 5 in the U.K. I've just added my last sighting Vote_rcap 
Ufofiend
Hello everyone, from Mac 5 in the U.K. I've just added my last sighting Vote_lcapHello everyone, from Mac 5 in the U.K. I've just added my last sighting I_voting_barHello everyone, from Mac 5 in the U.K. I've just added my last sighting Vote_rcap 
davefair
glider
Lesley
free wheel
Jeremy Vaeni
mantle1958
jackgbowman
LakehurstNJwitness
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website
Forum

Hello everyone, from Mac 5 in the U.K. I've just added my last sighting

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Hello everyone, from Mac 5 in the U.K. I've just added my last sighting Empty
PostSubject: Hello everyone, from Mac 5 in the U.K. I've just added my last sighting   Hello everyone, from Mac 5 in the U.K. I've just added my last sighting Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 6:34 am

Hi everyone, i'm new to this site but so far think it's great. I'm situated in southern Hampshire U.K. and have been researching now for about 15 years. Formerly i was a field investigater for the British U.F.O. Research Association and Mufon. I have had four sightings myself, the first of which was in 1979.

My main topic of research at present is the U.S. space program sightings, military sightings and police sightings.

After researching from the grass roots up for many years I fancied a change; so now I research from the top down.

Anyway thats me. Looking forward to some good chats.

It has been edited due to my spelling - I didn't go to University.

Last edited by Mac 5 on Tue Jun 01, 2010 4:06 pm; edited 9 times in total (Reason for editing : To change the heading regarding new info, it didn't work!)
Back to top Go down
Gort
CE 1
Gort

Number of posts : 178
Registration date : 2009-10-05

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone, from Mac 5 in the U.K. I've just added my last sighting   Hello everyone, from Mac 5 in the U.K. I've just added my last sighting Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 7:37 am

Hi Mac5,

Welcome from a Field Investigator for MUFON in ND.

Would love to hear about your sightings!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Ref: hello everyone   Hello everyone, from Mac 5 in the U.K. I've just added my last sighting Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 8:15 am

Hi gort,

Thanks for the reply, it was most welcome.

I had my first sighting when i was 8 years old, it was early evening and quite dark. My friends and I were sat by a stream close to a small wood.

The first thing I noticed was no sound, just us talking.
Then orange bright light on the ground.
We looked up to see a very, very bright orange cigar shaped u.f.o. about 50ft above the ground. It was stationary directly above us.

At this point we ran scared up onto the railway track turned around and it was gone. I have never understood why we didn't just run up the little track back to our houseing estate?

The object was about 100ft long and 30ft wide.

Anyway we walked along the railway track for about 4 minutes when we noticed two men about 200 yards behind us. The men looked like they were wearing suits and hats.

We started walking faster and faster but no matter how fast we walked the men seemed to be getting closer.

we sprinted untill we got to the nearest exit, turned around and the men had gone. we then walked home without further incidant.

The problem is I didn't remember anything at all untill I was in my early 20s. I was still in contact with one of the people who was present at the time and they confirmed the event.
Back to top Go down
Gort
CE 1
Gort

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone, from Mac 5 in the U.K. I've just added my last sighting   Hello everyone, from Mac 5 in the U.K. I've just added my last sighting Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 8:28 am

Did you ever do a drawing or sketch of what you saw?

Was there any missing time associated with this event?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Ref: hello everyone   Hello everyone, from Mac 5 in the U.K. I've just added my last sighting Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 8:33 am

Hi Gort,

I have never experienced missing time, I did get regressed many years later but there was no new info.

I have drawn the object in the past but i'm no artist.
Back to top Go down
Gort
CE 1
Gort

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone, from Mac 5 in the U.K. I've just added my last sighting   Hello everyone, from Mac 5 in the U.K. I've just added my last sighting Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 11:21 am

Hi Mac5

Just curious as to what you believed it to be. I am no artist either. So I would not be judging it. I was just interested to see if it fit into any category
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Ref: hello everyone   Hello everyone, from Mac 5 in the U.K. I've just added my last sighting Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 11:32 am

Hi Gort,

I have had many years to think about that. It was no human craft or weather anomaly. I honestly believe the only thing to explain it is the E.T. Theory!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Message to Gort   Hello everyone, from Mac 5 in the U.K. I've just added my last sighting Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 1:30 pm

Have you had any sightings yourself?

How long have you been researching?

If you find any new A.S. OR S.T.S. frame numbers will you please let me know?

Kind regards

Mac 5
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Ref: Hello Everyone, From Mac 5 In The U.K.   Hello everyone, from Mac 5 in the U.K. I've just added my last sighting Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 2:27 pm

I thought it may be time to share my 2nd Sighting + investigation.

Tuesday 21st January 1997

I was looking through my landing window at the top of my stairs, I proceeded to cloud watch for a minute or two and was generaly looking around the car park in front of my house.

It was then that I saw the object, it was a perfect sphere and orange in colour. I would estimate its height to be 200ft - 300ft up and it's probable size to be 3ft.

The object was visible for 10 - 15 seconds, I then lost my view of it due to the trees outside. it moved across the sky in a perfectly straight line, it was not being buffeted by the wind and was moving in the opposite direction to the wind. It was Gale Force 5 that day. The object was traveling in a almost perfect east to west direction.

Investigation: 21st Jan 97

Telephoned Southampton Airport - No aircraft in area at time. No unknown air traffic on radar.

Telephoned Hampshire Police HQ in Winchester - The Hampshire Police did not have any R.P.V.'s at the time.

Telephoned MET Office - Knows of no Weather Balloon launches East of Gosport that day.
Quote's: "Our balloons clear 5000ft in seconds and operate between 20 and 45 kilimetres up."
"I believe Larkhill Military base are conducting balloon experiments today". (The Larkhill base is approx 39 miles N.N.W. of sighting. So it wasn't them).

Telephoned Civil Aviation Authority (Airspace Utilization Section)
There had been no Notification of activity from the military in the area mentioned.

23rd Jan 97:

Telephoned Gosport Police - No reports from public.
Telephoned Fareham Police - No reports from public.

Telephoned Naval Provo HQ, H.M.S. Nelson, Portsmouth - No reports from the public.

Spoke to Local Store manager in the hope that one of the staff had seen the object. They had a shift change at 10.00Hrs. - No reports from staff or public.

Spoke to all the neighbours - No reports.

Telephoned Local Newspaper:

A female witness reported a U.F.O. night time sighting within a 24hr time period prior to my own. I gave the reporter my details to pass on to her but I didn't here anything.

24th jan 1997:

Wrote to: Coast Guard Ops Centre, H.M.S. Daedalus

Responce: They did not monitor aeronautical radar - they had no reports from the public for that time frame.

Wrote to: BBC Radio Solent - no responce.

Wrote to: Ocean FM Radio - no responce.

Wrote to: The southern Echo Newspaper

Responce: A couple witnessed a Ball Of Light, Golden in colour at Cams Hill above the Town Hall, 1 - 2 weeks prior to my sighting.

27th Jan 1997:

Telephoned Southern Paranormal investigations Group

S.P.I. had got reports of B.O.L. (balls of light) activity at Portsdown Hill. Objects came in from the sea, flew over the Vickers yard and then proceeded to fly around the hill.

Colour - ORANGE- but prior to my sighting.

February 1997:

Wrote to: Police Air Support Unit.

Responce: "Between the relevant dates there were several movements through 24 hours by the Police aircraft and Search and Rescue helicopters. Numerous aircraft overfly the airfield that are unknown to us, usually in or out of Heathrow or Gatwick. In addition military activity is common in the area, and whilst some are notified to us, not all are."

April 97:

Wrote to: British Geological Survey Ref: Earthquake Lights

Reponce: There were no seismic events detected by BGS in january for the area.

Case Status: Open. Object: Unknown

My thoughts:
This thing seemed to be under intelligent control.
It must of had some power source to travel against a force 5 Gale.

Anyway thats my second sighting and the investgation; hope you found it of some interest.

Thoughts or Views most welcome

kind regards

Mac 5 P.S. Please excuse any spelling mistakes!

Reason for edit: What you thought you pressed didn't go on the screen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: This Orange B.O.L. U.F.O. Is similar To My Sighting But At A Higher Altitude   Hello everyone, from Mac 5 in the U.K. I've just added my last sighting Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 11:39 am

The Infra red footage is from St. Athens.
The colour footage which is from Brighten, is the one i'm on about!

Last edited by Mac 5 on Wed May 12, 2010 2:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: B.O.L. U.F.O.   Hello everyone, from Mac 5 in the U.K. I've just added my last sighting Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 1:45 pm

Back to top Go down
free wheel
CE 3
free wheel

Number of posts : 338
Registration date : 2009-09-06

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone, from Mac 5 in the U.K. I've just added my last sighting   Hello everyone, from Mac 5 in the U.K. I've just added my last sighting Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 3:14 pm

Hi Mac5 . I know exactly what you saw if you are interested !

FW . Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: FW   Hello everyone, from Mac 5 in the U.K. I've just added my last sighting Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 4:06 pm

Any info you may have regarding Orange B.O.L. or Orange Cigar Shaped U.F.O. PLEASE let me know!

Best wishes, Mac 5.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone, from Mac 5 in the U.K. I've just added my last sighting   Hello everyone, from Mac 5 in the U.K. I've just added my last sighting Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 2:40 pm

Hello Everyone,

I have posted this elsewhere on the site so thought I may aswell add it to my members page.

3rd Sighting:

The object was first witnessed by someone else and quickly brought to my attention. It started as a star that got closer and closer, and much biger. When the 'star' started to get closer; all of the dogs in the local area started barking. I wen't outside with the first witness.
It was a Huge Triangular Object about 4 stories thick, I would estimate each of it's sides to be about 200m It had a blue almost neon like light all away around the outside. It made a low humming sound. I estimated it's speed to be 40mph. (Night Sighting) It was about half a mile away heading N.N.E. If it stayed on it's heading it would have passed over 2 military bases. Altitude aprox 800 - 1000ft. At the time of the sighting I couldn't hear a single animal. (similar in that respect to my first sighting).

I wasn't investigating at the time, I was getting ready to have a family!

No date, No time, No ivestigation. This was the scariest thing I had seen since I was eight (1st sighting) - it was not trying to hide, hundreds if not thousands of people must have seen it - i've never hear'd anything though.

Looking back I would estimate the year to be 1999.

Kind wishes to you all; maybe one of you may have some answers on this sighting - Southern Hampshire U.K. 1999.

All the best, Mac 5.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone, from Mac 5 in the U.K. I've just added my last sighting   Hello everyone, from Mac 5 in the U.K. I've just added my last sighting Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 10:23 pm

Next time take the camera with you when dog's will bark :lol:Geeez man, next time don't forget to take a pic at least for us. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Haveing a time out!   Hello everyone, from Mac 5 in the U.K. I've just added my last sighting Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 3:35 pm

Hi everyone,

Haveing a time out, best of luck!

Kind regards to you all, Mac 5.
Back to top Go down
free wheel
CE 3
free wheel

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone, from Mac 5 in the U.K. I've just added my last sighting   Hello everyone, from Mac 5 in the U.K. I've just added my last sighting Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 5:48 pm

Enjoy your time out Mac5 . Hopefully they will have plugged that leak by the time you get back !

Cheers .

FW .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone, from Mac 5 in the U.K. I've just added my last sighting   Hello everyone, from Mac 5 in the U.K. I've just added my last sighting Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 5:00 am

free wheel Wrote:

Enjoy your time out Mac5 . Hopefully they will have plugged that leak by the time you get back !

Search in: Disclosure Subject: The Disclosure Project Yesterday at 10:36 pm
You can watch this stuff until your mind melts . The only thing that will really change you , if thats what you want ? Is personal contact and experience .

Search in: Alien beings Subject: Men In Black Yesterday at 10:26 pm
I came onto this forum in hope of experiencing some invigorating conversation ! Feels like i am talking to the TV sometimes !

Search in: Contactees Subject: Preparing for the End Times Yesterday at 10:09 pm
Thanks for responding by way of the written word Onlychild .
Half expected a video link in response in leu of whats been going on here lately !

FW .
----------------------------------------------------------

Hello Freewheel,

You do know sarcasm is the lowest form of wit don't you. Your Halo is slipping and your manners could do with some work.

Nearly all of the video I have posted has been in topics that I have started, how on earth does this effect you. No one is forceing you to watch the video's I post! 'Are They'?

The Topics I have started BY MYSELF have had several thousand hits alltogether, someone must be interested in video???

Why don't you bring something to the table more often, or start your own topics instead of slaging off other peoples?

As I said before, but it looks like you didn't listen! "This is not an Academic Forum".

You seem to have been in a strop with me since you accidently posted your private messege to me (which included my real name) on the open forum. You deleted it quickly and said sorry, I said o.k. fine, in future be carefull what you press! - Whats your problem?

I'm taking a time out to spend half term with my kids! It's a shame that I can't be gone 24hrs before being stabbed in the back by a fellow Brit! You need to grow up mate!

Regards, Mac 5.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: This VIDEO is dedicated to FREE WHEEL !!!   Hello everyone, from Mac 5 in the U.K. I've just added my last sighting Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 6:27 am

Back to top Go down
free wheel
CE 3
free wheel

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone, from Mac 5 in the U.K. I've just added my last sighting   Hello everyone, from Mac 5 in the U.K. I've just added my last sighting Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 7:15 pm

Bit touchy are we ?

Organ solo in that vid was mega !

No hard feelings Mac5 .

FW .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone, from Mac 5 in the U.K. I've just added my last sighting   Hello everyone, from Mac 5 in the U.K. I've just added my last sighting Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 7:35 pm

No hard feelings 'I.T. Handshake' - please see other post!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone, from Mac 5 in the U.K. I've just added my last sighting   Hello everyone, from Mac 5 in the U.K. I've just added my last sighting Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 4:05 pm

4th Sighting: (Last one I had)

1999 / 2000

Small triangular object about 30 - 40ft accross, Low humming sound again! Again this started as a small moveing light. It flew in from the sea S.S.W. and went over our heads, it was very low about 30 - 40ft. Heading N.N.E. (Night Sighting) I was with someone who was fishing. I chased the object for about 50 yards taking photo's as i went along the beach, it was an old 35m SLR camera. I ran off the entire film - Not one came out!

I wasn't investigating at the time, by this time I had allready made up my own mind as to what these things are!

Well thats all of my sightings, I hope the information will help some of you!

Kind regards to you all

Mac 5.
Back to top Go down
free wheel
CE 3
free wheel

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone, from Mac 5 in the U.K. I've just added my last sighting   Hello everyone, from Mac 5 in the U.K. I've just added my last sighting Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 6:09 pm

Quote :
I wasn't investigating at the time, by this time I had allready made up my own mind as to what these things are!

Hi Mac5 ,

What were they ? In your mind ?

FW .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone, from Mac 5 in the U.K. I've just added my last sighting   Hello everyone, from Mac 5 in the U.K. I've just added my last sighting Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 4:49 am

Hi Free Wheel,

It's only my personal belief but I think the big orange cigar and small orange b.o.l. were extraterrestrial. I think the big triangle could be ours or e.t.'s and the little triangle I think is ours.

Best wishes FW

Mac 5.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone, from Mac 5 in the U.K. I've just added my last sighting   Hello everyone, from Mac 5 in the U.K. I've just added my last sighting Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello everyone, from Mac 5 in the U.K. I've just added my last sighting
Page 1 of 1