The UFO Magazine Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
UFO Magazine Blog
UFO Magazine Blog
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Wow ... no one's been here for years LOL...
Why we will never get the ET picture right. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2023 3:56 pm by onlychild

» Richard Smith on The Sabir Bey Show this Friday
Why we will never get the ET picture right. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 7:55 pm by ufoteacher

» Your support is needed! Nominate Richard Smith today.
Why we will never get the ET picture right. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2015 1:21 am by ufoteacher

» ARRIVING 9/15/2015 - KINDLE EDITION!
Why we will never get the ET picture right. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 2:10 am by ufoteacher

» Now Available on Amazon! Join the Global Revolution
Why we will never get the ET picture right. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 3:22 pm by ufoteacher

» Now Available! Join the Global Revolution
Why we will never get the ET picture right. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2015 8:29 pm by ufoteacher

» John Ford UFO Nightmare Report #1
Why we will never get the ET picture right. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 12:51 am by ufoteacher

» New location for the New Mexico UFO and Paranormal Forum
Why we will never get the ET picture right. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 7:54 pm by ufoteacher

» The John Ford UFO Nightmare Premiere Show
Why we will never get the ET picture right. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 5:12 am by ufoteacher

Top posters
onlychild
Why we will never get the ET picture right. - Page 2 Vote_lcapWhy we will never get the ET picture right. - Page 2 I_voting_barWhy we will never get the ET picture right. - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Ufofiend
Why we will never get the ET picture right. - Page 2 Vote_lcapWhy we will never get the ET picture right. - Page 2 I_voting_barWhy we will never get the ET picture right. - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
davefair
glider
Lesley
free wheel
Jeremy Vaeni
mantle1958
jackgbowman
LakehurstNJwitness
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website
Forum

Why we will never get the ET picture right.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
onlychild

Number of posts : 1020
Registration date : 2009-10-15

Why we will never get the ET picture right. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why we will never get the ET picture right.   Why we will never get the ET picture right. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 11:45 am

glider wrote:

The pattern tendency is inherent in all living things so don't let a normal trait be the catalyst in your decision.

I know. It's like David Keirsey said: " ... people differ from each other, and that no amount of getting after them is going to change them."

But this is a "thinking" thing - and I don't buy the fact that people CAN'T think, no matter WHAT the differences are - it's more like they WON'T think - and THAT drives me up the wall.

what is NOT normal in nature is a triangular shape so quite naturally Humans are especially drawn to it. The BT's are a good example in my case but these three recent reports from the http://www.ufostalker.com/ site around Kansas City are just too amazing to read to give up!

I have seen and experienced more stuff in my life than I care to remember - but never ONCE have I seen a flying triangle. My GRANDDAUGHTER saw one about a month ago for god-sake - me? - nope. Why we will never get the ET picture right. - Page 2 40

Hang in there.

Why we will never get the ET picture right. - Page 2 46

Back to top Go down
glider
CE 4

Number of posts : 420
Registration date : 2010-10-19

PostSubject: Re: Why we will never get the ET picture right.   Why we will never get the ET picture right. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 1:32 pm

Hello OC,

Yeah, Texas has had more than it's fair share of the Big Deltas. Me? Just like you- never've seen one. Hope to though. Did you check the Kansas City area sighting reports?
Back to top Go down
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
onlychild

PostSubject: Re: Why we will never get the ET picture right.   Why we will never get the ET picture right. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 1:44 pm

glider wrote:
Hello OC,

Yeah, Texas has had more than it's fair share of the Big Deltas. Me? Just like you- never've seen one. Hope to though. Did you check the Kansas City area sighting reports?

Yeah I read it, and that stuff is great (I have seen things too) but it gets you nowhere. All you know is that you saw - something - and that's it. The great and powerful "WHY" is still hanging in the air.
Back to top Go down
glider
CE 4

PostSubject: Re: Why we will never get the ET picture right.   Why we will never get the ET picture right. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 2:57 pm

Hello OC,

Ah, but there is still something to ask "WHY" about and it taint no saucer-type! Though nearly all of these Triangle sightings have a common signature which is "if anyone else saw this please let me know". It begs the question that if MUFON sees this request by the witnesses, especially from the same area within hours (if not minutes!) do they have a policy of keeping these folks away from each other? Never to meet and discuss as a group? Or do they try and get witnesses to join together and form a consenses that would place pressure for answers on the correct doorsteps since these witnesses asked for support for the sightings?

Since I seem to be at a nexus of being willing to (once again!) stick my provervial neck out maybe I'll just have to shoot off a quick email to MUFON and get their tails in a twist.
Back to top Go down
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
onlychild

PostSubject: Re: Why we will never get the ET picture right.   Why we will never get the ET picture right. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 3:20 pm

I gave up on Mufon awhile back when their answer to my query was basically that they couldn't be bothered.
Back to top Go down
davefair
CE 4
davefair

Number of posts : 455
Registration date : 2010-04-09

PostSubject: Re: Why we will never get the ET picture right.   Why we will never get the ET picture right. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 12:35 am

O.C. & Glider,
"Creative Chaos" is the ole definition of the randomness of life. All life is based on change! Geniuses like Einsstien, Hawkines and Micho Kaku used mathmatics to try to bring order out of chaos and they did indeed point out things that were so ordered. How ever, what I would like you to pursue is the mandrelbrot mathmatics, that shows that there is indeed pattern to chaos. There exists ,some where on the net, a downloadable mandrelbrot program of mathmatical sets. That you can actually use to see the results of patterned chaos as graphic representation of the order that comes out of chaos. I haven't used the higher level of mathmatics in some twenty years. What I found was a simple look at the problem and write down the first answer to pops into your head. The brain is still the best computer. I was right frequently enough to let the brain do it, with out working out the answer on screen. I was right more often then taking the time to work out the answer. That is my definition of chaos and the order that comes out of it.
The reality fo chaos is all arround us. A simple look at the new hubble pictures shows that what ever man can dream up for one of the sify shows, natiure does a million times better. Our understanding of the universe increases with each new picture. (Ouch that made my brain hurt.) Let me share another example. If you take a picture with a camera and then take the picture and use it to paint a picture of the picture the two will never look the same no matter how hard you try. That is the creativity of the artist comming into play and each stroke will indeed be similar but never the same.

dave(the hurting brain)fair
Back to top Go down
glider
CE 4

PostSubject: Re: Why we will never get the ET picture right.   Why we will never get the ET picture right. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 3:33 am

Hello Dave(the Learned) Fair,

You have yet to cease amazing me!
Back to top Go down
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
onlychild

PostSubject: Re: Why we will never get the ET picture right.   Why we will never get the ET picture right. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 9:06 am

Back to top Go down
glider
CE 4

PostSubject: Re: Why we will never get the ET picture right.   Why we will never get the ET picture right. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 10:55 am

Hello OC,

Not really. Need to get a better approach I guess. Looks like the mathmatical equilavent to the microcosm being the macrocosm. Overall it would appear that there really is no chaos in that world at all.........only ours. But then I think that is Dave Fair's point. There is perhaps an inescapaple pattern to it all in which the small is the large. It's the differrent equations that apparently create the percieved chaos. How do the topics on this Forum fit in? Couldn't begin to tell you but I do know this: Dave (the eye-opener) Fair is a constant surprise and is really demonstrating a superb intellect!
Back to top Go down
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
onlychild

PostSubject: Re: Why we will never get the ET picture right.   Why we will never get the ET picture right. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 5:35 pm

glider wrote:
Hello OC,

Not really. Need to get a better approach I guess. Looks like the mathmatical equilavent to the microcosm being the macrocosm. Overall it would appear that there really is no chaos in that world at all.........only ours. But then I think that is Dave Fair's point. There is perhaps an inescapaple pattern to it all in which the small is the large. It's the differrent equations that apparently create the percieved chaos. How do the topics on this Forum fit in? Couldn't begin to tell you but I do know this: Dave (the eye-opener) Fair is a constant surprise and is really demonstrating a superb intellect!

The picture really is simple regarding what happened 5300 years ago and the overall effects on people from then until now. I'm trying for the larger explanation now that incorporates the mythopoeic explanations of the ancients, but it's going to take some time me thinks.

As far as what Dave is talking about - no idea. I'll let him explain it LOL.

Why we will never get the ET picture right. - Page 2 Einstein
Back to top Go down
davefair
CE 4
davefair

PostSubject: Re: Why we will never get the ET picture right.   Why we will never get the ET picture right. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 12:50 am

O.C. and Glider,
the point is really simple. The more complex the problem (using the creative chaos theroy) is that the simpler the answer is.
By breaking the complex problem down to it simplest points the answer is always the easiest to get. Now I know that sounds redundent
but it is what is necessary to realize the answer. The more complex we make the problem the harder it is to find the correct answer.
Let me cite two examples. Peter Norton was the origanal author of Norton Utilities programs for managing your computer. When you saw
a picture of his desk it was piled high with paper clutter. (remember that computers were to remove the paper) I worked for an engineer
who had papers stacked 3 feet high in the middle of his desk, Kind of like a growing mound. When you came to him needing speciefic knowledge
in the storm water field. He would look at you, scratch his head, pull his beard while he thought. He would then reach into the mouldering mound
of paper and pull out the one he needed with little or no searching. Both of these people are living examples of creative chaos. With out it they could not
function. Did you ever see a picture of Einstiens place?

Davefair
Back to top Go down
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
onlychild

PostSubject: Re: Why we will never get the ET picture right.   Why we will never get the ET picture right. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 9:23 am

So - like in my signature file: If a theory cannot be explained to a child, then the theory is probably worthless. — Einstein. Or my simplification of Occam's razor: Simplicity before complexity.

I thought you were going in another direction LOL. I find it funny ... your description of the piled high papers was pretty much what the harddrive of my computer looked like. I have writings that go back the the end of the '90s. I say looked like, because my son-in-law tried to back up some files (why, I have no idea) during the virus attack I had back in June. Something went wrong (of course) and it backed up something like 16.1 gigs of files and pics into one compressed file - and then spit them all out into one unrelated directory. It's like knocking the pile of papers off the desk and onto the floor. I have spent from June until now trying to reorganized, but it's hopeless. Thank god for computer search. I now have copies of copies backed up on a new terabyte slave drive, and copies of that on a 500 gig backup drive, as well as all the original drives I had which too are backed up. LOL, the "paper" equivalent of this would create a picture where you couldn't even GET into my office.

One of these days I want to add the STACK of copyrighted papers I have to this pile that go back to '89 and runs to 2011. I'll get around to emailing the copyright bureau to see what's available one day.
Back to top Go down
glider
CE 4

PostSubject: Re: Why we will never get the ET picture right.   Why we will never get the ET picture right. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 9:53 am

Mouldering?
Back to top Go down
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
onlychild

PostSubject: Re: Why we will never get the ET picture right.   Why we will never get the ET picture right. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 10:15 am

glider wrote:
Mouldering?

Isn't that what Fox did on X-Files? Why we will never get the ET picture right. - Page 2 Chuckle

Colton: So Mulder, what do you think? Does this look like the work of little green men?
Mulder: Grey.
Colton: Excuse me?
Mulder: Grey. You said green men. A Reticulan's skin tone is actually grey. They're notorious for their extraction of human terrestrial livers due to the iron depletion in the Reticulum galaxy.
Colton: You can't be serious.
Mulder: Do you have any idea what liver and onions go for on Reticulum?
Back to top Go down
glider
CE 4

PostSubject: Re: Why we will never get the ET picture right.   Why we will never get the ET picture right. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 11:26 am

Good Grief OC, how do you do it?

Hello Only Child,

As you can see I'm back in form. I think it's because I am thoroughly convinced now that my assertions (I like that sooo much better than ASSUMPTIONS) WRT the Black Triangles are right on the money! AND I still do think that the world will soon know all about them.
Back to top Go down
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
onlychild

PostSubject: Re: Why we will never get the ET picture right.   Why we will never get the ET picture right. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 11:40 am

glider wrote:
Good Grief OC, how do you do it? Why we will never get the ET picture right. - Page 2 61

As you can see I'm back in form. I think it's because I am thoroughly convinced now that my assertions (I like that sooo much better than ASSUMPTIONS) WRT the Black Triangles are right on the money! AND I still do think that the world will soon know all about them.

Oh, one way or the other - we are going to learn SOMETHING.

Why we will never get the ET picture right. - Page 2 Muahahaha_by_bren
Back to top Go down
davefair
CE 4
davefair

PostSubject: Re: Why we will never get the ET picture right.   Why we will never get the ET picture right. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 3:58 pm

By God I so love the humor!
In the main stay of life people get so wrapped up in bieng humorless. That makes me think that is the goverments plan.
Kill humor and you kill man! So as I run thru the room shrieking with sissors in hand {I never did like that teacher} I am reminded that the true alien is the one with no humor. mole crusing thru the ground lead only by his nose, bumped into frog one day.
Mole: Frog! What are you doing here?
Frog: Hidding from the black triangles in the sky!
Mole, reaching for his glasses: but frog we are under ground!
Frog: Is that why it's so dark?

davefair
Back to top Go down
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
onlychild

PostSubject: Re: Why we will never get the ET picture right.   Why we will never get the ET picture right. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 4:58 pm

davefair wrote:

mole crusing thru the ground lead only by his nose, bumped into frog one day.
Mole: Frog! What are you doing here?
Frog: Hidding from the black triangles in the sky!
Mole, reaching for his glasses: but frog we are under ground!
Frog: Is that why it's so dark?

dave Why we will never get the ET picture right. - Page 2 Comedy fair Why we will never get the ET picture right. - Page 2 Chuckle
Why we will never get the ET picture right. - Page 2 Face-palm
Back to top Go down
davefair
CE 4
davefair

PostSubject: Re: Why we will never get the ET picture right.   Why we will never get the ET picture right. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 11:32 pm

O.C.,
I like your humor better then mine!

davefair
Back to top Go down
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
onlychild

PostSubject: Re: Why we will never get the ET picture right.   Why we will never get the ET picture right. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 6:40 am

davefair wrote:
O.C.,
I like your humor better then mine!

Lewis Black does it for me. He will teach the crowd things about themselves - things they know inwardly but don't look at - and when you do look at it - you laugh. What does that tell you about how we think? Why we will never get the ET picture right. - Page 2 Chuckle

Why we will never get the ET picture right. - Page 2 Bow_down
Back to top Go down
davefair
CE 4
davefair

PostSubject: Re: Why we will never get the ET picture right.   Why we will never get the ET picture right. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 9:54 pm

O.C.,
Yea he's pretty good. I'm more of a Don Rickles kinda guy or is that Donald Southerland?
O.C. we have a date of 12/21/2012. We have a position of Orions Belt when seen from a specific point, that is what they have been trying to tell you? All you need to do is figure out where that point is. longitutde and latitude. Then it behoves you to be there at that time and place. Maybe just a little early though. I alway kinda liked Bob Newheart. We got a break down here had two days of solid rain. I wish I could have shipped some of that your way.

Davefair
Back to top Go down
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
onlychild

PostSubject: Re: Why we will never get the ET picture right.   Why we will never get the ET picture right. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 11:05 pm

davefair wrote:
O.C.,
Yea he's pretty good. I'm more of a Don Rickles kinda guy or is that Donald Southerland?

I dunno - they look so much alike Why we will never get the ET picture right. - Page 2 Chuckle
Why we will never get the ET picture right. - Page 2 Don-ricklesWhy we will never get the ET picture right. - Page 2 Donald-sutherland

OK, I'm glad you brought this up ...

we have a date of 12/21/2012.

No, we don't ... we have NO date. What we have is the restoration of the only information lost, what would be in our heads if history hadn't changed, which is: If ET shows up - there is a reason, and it probably isn't good. What I have looked at connects everything to a coming superwave, just like the last two times this happened. Whatever is going to happen, just sit back and relax ... "they" will handle the details.

WE created the 2012 picture, and there is a possibility that MAYBE the PTB are going to do something ... but there is no conclusive data to back that up. All we need to get into our heads is what we lost - if they show up, THEY will take care of everything - period.

We have a position of Orions Belt when seen from a specific point, that is what they have been trying to tell you? All you need to do is figure out where that point is. longitutde and latitude. Then it behoves you to be there at that time and place. Maybe just a little early though.

No. There is no positioning involved. The Orion nebula is the archetype of the symbol involved - and that's as far as it goes. Representations of the "arrow" (belt area) were also used, but it's the nebula itself that is the archetype. Orion is only in this because it's the constellation that holds the nebula. If you need pics I can post them again.

All we have to do is know THAT MUCH - that's it. We don't have to go anywhere, or do anything other than reprogram our brain to trust them if they suddenly show up, or whatever happens.

Let's say, for conversation sake, that the "event" didn't happen for another 50 years. We would be responsible for keeping this tiny bit of information alive and circulating until it was needed. This was all the ancients did, it wasn't a dominant part of their life, it was just a single piece of information - period.

I alway kinda liked Bob Newheart. We got a break down here had two days of solid rain. I wish I could have shipped some of that your way.

I haven't heard anyone mention Newhart in YEARS.
Back to top Go down
glider
CE 4

PostSubject: Re: Why we will never get the ET picture right.   Why we will never get the ET picture right. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 4:40 pm

Hello DF & OC,

Bob Newhart once said that he was half German and half Irish and all that the heritage did for him was to make him a "very meticulous drunk."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why we will never get the ET picture right.   Why we will never get the ET picture right. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why we will never get the ET picture right.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2