The UFO Magazine Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
UFO Magazine Blog
UFO Magazine Blog
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Wow ... no one's been here for years LOL...
Most Contactees are simply Cowards! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2023 3:56 pm by onlychild

» Richard Smith on The Sabir Bey Show this Friday
Most Contactees are simply Cowards! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 7:55 pm by ufoteacher

» Your support is needed! Nominate Richard Smith today.
Most Contactees are simply Cowards! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2015 1:21 am by ufoteacher

» ARRIVING 9/15/2015 - KINDLE EDITION!
Most Contactees are simply Cowards! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 2:10 am by ufoteacher

» Now Available on Amazon! Join the Global Revolution
Most Contactees are simply Cowards! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 3:22 pm by ufoteacher

» Now Available! Join the Global Revolution
Most Contactees are simply Cowards! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2015 8:29 pm by ufoteacher

» John Ford UFO Nightmare Report #1
Most Contactees are simply Cowards! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 12:51 am by ufoteacher

» New location for the New Mexico UFO and Paranormal Forum
Most Contactees are simply Cowards! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 7:54 pm by ufoteacher

» The John Ford UFO Nightmare Premiere Show
Most Contactees are simply Cowards! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 5:12 am by ufoteacher

Top posters
onlychild
Most Contactees are simply Cowards! - Page 2 Vote_lcapMost Contactees are simply Cowards! - Page 2 I_voting_barMost Contactees are simply Cowards! - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Ufofiend
Most Contactees are simply Cowards! - Page 2 Vote_lcapMost Contactees are simply Cowards! - Page 2 I_voting_barMost Contactees are simply Cowards! - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
davefair
glider
Lesley
free wheel
Jeremy Vaeni
mantle1958
jackgbowman
LakehurstNJwitness
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website
Forum

Most Contactees are simply Cowards!

Go down 
+3
onlychild
Ufofiend
Jocariah
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
onlychild

Number of posts : 1020
Registration date : 2009-10-15

Most Contactees are simply Cowards! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Most Contactees are simply Cowards!   Most Contactees are simply Cowards! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 5:41 pm

Ufofiend wrote:

Everyone has a piece of the puzzle.

OK, let's start there ... tell me, who has what piece of what puzzle?

This isn't a looking for trouble question, I really want to know. Who has what? Tell me Basketball

Back to top Go down
Ufofiend
Hybrid
Ufofiend

Number of posts : 616
Registration date : 2009-06-10

PostSubject: Re: Most Contactees are simply Cowards!   Most Contactees are simply Cowards! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 8:15 pm

Only..

I believe when great minds with great souls come together to discuss certain situations of the cosmos and Earth that indeed each one holds a glorious puzzle piece of the grand mysterious puzzle of life.

I simply think everyone here holds a key. If great thinkers come together I believe their super consciousnesses tie in to an ultimate alien spirit brain backed up by guides and masters.

I think answers can be found once the negative riff raff is dropped and we all hold hands and fall down the rabbit hole together.

Is this symbol you speak of a piece of the puzzle? What puzzle piece do I have? Or does anyone have but I'm willing to bet everybody has one..

Reminds me of a quote I am rather fond of today let me share..

"But I don't want to go among mad people," Alice remarked.

"Oh, you can't help that," said the Cat: "we're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad."

"How do you know I'm mad?" said Alice. "You must be," said the Cat, "or you wouldn't have come here."

Only I think everyone's perspective should be honored and I'm just doing the Dali Lama dance in the meantime..

Age of the body really doesn't account for much to me..

Just flesh hot pockets what's really important is what's on the inside.. and hopefully in all our cases pepperoni and cheese..
Back to top Go down
http://www.mabusincarnate.com
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
onlychild

PostSubject: Re: Most Contactees are simply Cowards!   Most Contactees are simply Cowards! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 9:49 am

Just because you think 'everyone has a piece of the puzzle' doesn't mean they do. So far I see nothing, and it looks like that is going to be the trend; we shall see who posts what.

In my work I challenged people's approaches to dreams and voices and that kind of ethericky data. The information pictures failed because 99% of the things people BELIEVE are real via dreams and voices - are NOT real. This is mostly a simple picture regarding cognitive compromise and the fact that people aren't thinking right. Sometimes it does get deeper, anything from actual brain damage acquired even years back, to psychiatric / psychological problems, the simplest being folie a deux where one person has a psychotic disorder and manages to transfer that psychotic picture to others. Any leader directed cult mass suicide is a prime example. Joan of Arc is another example, as is Ellen White.

What is going to happen here is that those who are delusional and claim they have information (and inwardly know they are full of it) will not post. They know logic will tear them apart and will cower in the corner somewhere. Then they will blame ME for being ridiculous and not conforming to some made up code of galactic ethics. Baloney - the time has come for answers - let's see who has them.

As far as the symbol goes the bottom line is that we don't need it today. We can articulate - we can explain - and the bottom line is that ET does NOT show up here unless something catastrophic is coming. We are NOT responsible for details. People today are defeating themselves by running every possible scenario imaginable as to what is going to happen and that is NOT the way to do things. They are here - they have been knocking on our door since 1942 and the time has come to wake up. All we are responsible for (and have EVER been responsible for) is knowing that something is coming if they show up, they will handle the details. That's it - it doesn't go any further than that.

Remember the Clovis culture - here today - boom - gone tomorrow.

Back to top Go down
free wheel
CE 3
free wheel

Number of posts : 338
Registration date : 2009-09-06

PostSubject: Re: Most Contactees are simply Cowards!   Most Contactees are simply Cowards! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 7:17 pm

Quote :

What is going to happen here is that those who are delusional and claim they have information (and inwardly know they are full of it) will not post. They know logic will tear them apart and will cower in the corner somewhere. Then they will blame ME for being ridiculous and not conforming to some made up code of galactic ethics. Baloney - the time has come for answers - let's see who has them.

As far as the symbol goes the bottom line is that we don't need it today. We can articulate - we can explain - and the bottom line is that ET does NOT show up here unless something catastrophic is coming. We are NOT responsible for details. People today are defeating themselves by running every possible scenario imaginable as to what is going to happen and that is NOT the way to do things. They are here - they have been knocking on our door since 1942 and the time has come to wake up. All we are responsible for (and have EVER been responsible for) is knowing that something is coming if they show up, they will handle the details. That's it - it doesn't go any further than that.

I don't have any answers Onlychild . I only know myself and my experience .
To me there is no end game . You can choose now to be who you really are .

Better be right !
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
onlychild

PostSubject: Re: Most Contactees are simply Cowards!   Most Contactees are simply Cowards! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 8:46 pm

free wheel wrote:

Better be right !
Very Happy
So you had an experience - and learned what exactly?

No end game ... means?

Be who I am - and after 55 years of what I have been through ... I am being - ?
Back to top Go down
Ufofiend
Hybrid
Ufofiend

PostSubject: Re: Most Contactees are simply Cowards!   Most Contactees are simply Cowards! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 7:50 am

Only will have to agree to disagree on the everyones a piece of the puzzle friend.

I am a 15 year survivor of Testicular Cancer and when I was around 18 had my nut ripped off my body with a tennis ball sized tumor attached to it and it's probably still sitting in a warehouse lab in Texas some where. Then I proceeded to be Chemically crucified by Chemo.
It was quite enlightening..

That's when I found the force known as GOD and things haven't quite been the same since. I have attracted UFOs and bizarre paranormal activity ever since.

So your definitely not the only one packing a soul brain around here. I thank you for your elderly wisdom and I am sure there is some sort of truth involved in your rhetoric.

Everyone here has something to teach us. Some good, some bad, some in between.. You do seem a bit pretentious and uppity at times in your all knowing wisdom.. HA! A Big Joker HA!

Nonetheless to each his own.. Right now the mother of my child has high Blood Pressure and is waiting to deliver our Baby. My first daughter.. So I got a lot on my plate besides playing my brain and pud is bigger than yours at the moment.

You have a great weekend Only and it's been a pleasure.. If you miss me don't worry I shall return pumpkin. =) Much love to you all and keep me in your prayers. I'm gonna need em! Still adjusting to this whole Baby thing..God Speed!
Back to top Go down
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
onlychild

PostSubject: Re: Most Contactees are simply Cowards!   Most Contactees are simply Cowards! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 11:24 am

Ufofiend wrote:
Only will have to agree to disagree on the everyones a piece of the puzzle friend.

That's exactly my point. Who knows what? People think they know something about what is going on, but they don't. The problem is - what if there is something we should know?

I am a 15 year survivor of Testicular Cancer and when I was around 18 had my nut ripped off my body with a tennis ball sized tumor attached to it and it's probably still sitting in a warehouse lab in Texas some where. Then I proceeded to be Chemically crucified by Chemo.
It was quite enlightening.

Sorry for your experience, but there have been people who have succumb to worse experiences. Why? We are on our own and sh*t happens. I've been on disability since the late '80s, and then was in a head-on car wreck in 2004. I have lost everything twice because of morons in the medical industry and the "system" - they only care about money, not help. People all have stories to tell, and the worst story of all seems to be still coming.

That's when I found the force known as GOD and things haven't quite been the same since. I have attracted UFOs and bizarre paranormal activity ever since.

But what have you learned? Has "god" or any "attracted UFO" or "bizarre paranormal activity" taught you anything? If indeed something is coming, one would think these experiences would have tried to impart SOME kind of picture, but they never do - and if they do ... it fails. THEN comes the picture created as to WHY it failed ... and it seems that "higher powers" either didn't really tell you anything, and now the burden of "picture correction" is on the person, or, they did and the person's private interpretation screwed it all up.

So your definitely not the only one packing a soul brain around here.

I don't know what a soul brain is supposed to be, but I know what a brain is and how it works. I seem to be the only one seeing that history was rewritten over 5000 years ago, at which point logic would dictate confusion would reign, and, if you look - we are surrounded by that very fact.

I thank you for your elderly wisdom and I am sure there is some sort of truth involved in your rhetoric.
Everyone here has something to teach us. Some good, some bad, some in between.. You do seem a bit pretentious and uppity at times in your all knowing wisdom.. HA! A Big Joker HA!

Sorry, I am not a diplomat. I say what needs to be said and that's it. If everyone has something to teach, I await those words of wisdom. Frankly, I don't believe they exist. I believe everyone is caught up in their own personal "Wonderland" drinking tea with Alice and the Mad Hatter. And just like the ancient Clovis culture, you will reap what you sow.

Nonetheless to each his own.. Right now the mother of my child has high Blood Pressure and is waiting to deliver our Baby. My first daughter.. So I got a lot on my plate besides playing my brain and pud is bigger than yours at the moment.

You have a great weekend Only and it's been a pleasure.. If you miss me don't worry I shall return pumpkin. =) Much love to you all and keep me in your prayers. I'm gonna need em! Still adjusting to this whole Baby thing..God Speed!

Hope everything works out - and as far as the "baby thing" goes, the best is yet to come. Wait until the TEEN YEARS lol.

Back to top Go down
free wheel
CE 3
free wheel

PostSubject: Re: Most Contactees are simply Cowards!   Most Contactees are simply Cowards! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 4:10 pm

onlychild wrote:
free wheel wrote:

Better be right !
Very Happy
So you had an experience - and learned what exactly?

No end game ... means?

Be who I am - and after 55 years of what I have been through ... I am being - ?

Hi Onlychild ,
Very difficult to know how to put my angle across to you . Whatever i say can be interpreted in infinate ways . Everyones experience is their own . Nothing about my life is better or worse than yours perhaps .
I did have one very intense experience , but i have had many experiences throughout my life .
Honestly , what did i learn through my most intense experience , well i would say that was the understanding that it's OK !

By no end game i mean there is no defining moment in time when we as individuals face the curtain so to speak . We have the opportunity to know ourselves from birth . What is the point of our being here ? I don't know , but i very early on decided , when pondering the question ' What is the point ! 'that the point is what you make it !

I made the point of my life to try and help people and things , just to be as positive and light as i could be , until i died .

My interpretation of light and positive may be completely different from yours or anyone else's ! I understand this , but what i try to do at all times , is be what i know i am .

You may well have been ' who you are ' for 55 years Onlychild , Only from my perspective , you would not appear to be so " hung up " had you been so !

Of course , this is purely my opinion based on minimal input on a forum , with people i don't know at all , but who i consider all have something in common .

Ufofiend , GOOD LUCK !! and best wishes for you and your's . Hmm , mine approaching the teenage years !

Cheers FW . Very Happy
Back to top Go down
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
onlychild

PostSubject: Re: Most Contactees are simply Cowards!   Most Contactees are simply Cowards! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 8:01 pm

Just to take the last line first - yours approaching the teen years ... LOL, good luck with that. lol!

Why are we here? Because mommy and daddy had sex. It doesn't get any more involved than that. What's the point? There isn't any. Life evolved, period. We are no different than any other life form on this planet - we just want to think we are. Is it over when we die? Probably, but we are not genetically programmed to die. Is there a science "someone" may share with - certain people - at least? Don't know.

You may well have been ' who you are ' for 55 years Onlychild , Only from my perspective , you would not appear to be so " hung up " had you been so !

Hung up? Not quite the term I would use in light of everything I have been through. I had my first experience in the mid-50s. Lit-up bedroom, little people 4ft of so, and the next day a new thought in my head. About a year or so later, my second experience at the movies with mom and dad, and a complete thought again ran through my head telling me that I was going to tell people things just like the character in the movie was doing.

Now, your kids are moving into teens, I have grand children and the youngest is the age I was when these things happened: 5 - 6 years old. What happened to me was so far beyond what my grand-kids think that I am still in shock when I think about it.

It was by the time of my early teens that I knew a study was coming in my life. Where did that come from? According to notes I had, there seemed to be more lit-up bedroom events, and I had forgotten all about them.

My life has revolved around this "study" which began (finally) in 1973 and "hung up" should be replaced by "dedicated." What was I "told?" Not a damn thing. I was given hints, like the "hint" I woke up with in the early '90s. I went from 1973 to about 1993 doing nothing but a one direction study that began in christianity and continued into history tracking what we call the dying god, looking for the archetype. In '93 (or there abouts) I woke with "the alien connection" pounding in my head. Aliens? What aliens? It just went on from there.

After 36 years, and now a complete reevaluation of everything involved, I am here to tell you - Houston, we have a problem. Something is coming. According to what I have been able to put together, it isn't going to be pretty. The last time they showed up there was a loss of life you wouldn't want to repeat - but it looks like we are going to.

People don't want to listen; they think they know it all. Hello? You aren't even close. We have LOST EVERYTHING over the last 5000+ years - it was taken away by morons, and morons have taken over everything. When "they" show up, it's because something not very nice is coming. And the fun part is, this is a completely free will trip. If you don't want to partake, you don't have to. The Clovis people did that ... boom, gone.

For 67 (going on 68) years ET has been knocking on our door. TPTB have gotten in the way, but, like everything else, we let them run all over us. Clocks ticking it seems. Whatcha gonna do? Basketball
Back to top Go down
Ufofiend
Hybrid
Ufofiend

PostSubject: Re: Most Contactees are simply Cowards!   Most Contactees are simply Cowards! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 8:22 pm

Only,

it would appear you are our messiah come to lead us from the darkness with your holier than thou wisdom. I declare and Praise the Lord who hath made us! I see a dove descending from above! Your a good guy Only but a Pest O Matic. =)

Would it bother you at all if I told you I was nude and only wearing a Snuggie?

MORON? Where?

I don't see no morons around here mister fancy pants with your fancy hair!

The whole world is spinning into oblivion and we see through a dark glass.

The only way to really find out all the answers is from the sweet bite of death the vampire. The vampire that will bite us all. The bite which truly leads to immortality. Then all will be revealed! So riding out the Carousel of souls until the Cocoon breaks and this golden bat comes flip flopping out into the heavens!

Thanks Free! Hope everyones have a peachy weekend. Gotta get back to my Naked Movie A Thon!! Shalom Ya'll! God Speed and May the Gods of 420 Be with YOU! I send my love from the butter beans of my heart..
Back to top Go down
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
onlychild

PostSubject: Re: Most Contactees are simply Cowards!   Most Contactees are simply Cowards! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 8:51 pm

Ufofiend wrote:

MORON? Where?

I don't see no morons around here mister fancy pants with your fancy hair!

You obviously can't follow a sentence - the morons were 5400 years ago, and today the morons are TPTB.
Back to top Go down
Ufofiend
Hybrid
Ufofiend

PostSubject: Re: Most Contactees are simply Cowards!   Most Contactees are simply Cowards! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 9:04 pm

Only:

Would you like me to walk the line Officer?
Back to top Go down
free wheel
CE 3
free wheel

PostSubject: Re: Most Contactees are simply Cowards!   Most Contactees are simply Cowards! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 3:57 pm

I like Onlychilds vibe ufofiend , as i like yours .
The more i see unfolding here , on this thread , the more intrigued i get !
Everything happens for a reason in my veiw . We all have something to teach , and something to learn , otherwise we would'nt be here talking !

Best wishes FW . Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ufofiend
Hybrid
Ufofiend

PostSubject: Re: Most Contactees are simply Cowards!   Most Contactees are simply Cowards! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 7:31 am

Thank you Free you are gonna make me blush! I like Only as well just attempting to humor him up a little..Not sure if it's working.. =)

Pleasure to be here.. It's 529 AM in the morning and I shouldn't be typing..

Lovecraftian tentacle fingers will get me in all sorts of devilish trouble...

Hope you all have a swell week! =) I shall return on the morrow!
Back to top Go down
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
onlychild

PostSubject: Re: Most Contactees are simply Cowards!   Most Contactees are simply Cowards! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 5:36 pm

Ufofiend wrote:
Thank you Free you are gonna make me blush! I like Only as well just attempting to humor him up a little..Not sure if it's working.. =)

Sorry, internet has been down since yesterday morning Sad

I take what I do seriously and do not see your answers above as anything more than a childish outburst.

Back to top Go down
free wheel
CE 3
free wheel

PostSubject: Re: Most Contactees are simply Cowards!   Most Contactees are simply Cowards! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 6:34 pm

onlychild wrote:
Ufofiend wrote:

Sorry, internet has been down since yesterday morning Sad

I take what I do seriously and do not see your answers above as anything more than a childish outburst.

Hey , i take what i do seriously as well ! We have something in common !
You are right Onlychild , Ufofiends outburst was extremely childish but what's wrong with that ??? I can do it to !

FW Very Happy
Back to top Go down
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
onlychild

PostSubject: Re: Most Contactees are simply Cowards!   Most Contactees are simply Cowards! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 8:52 pm

I have no problem with humor, I like humor, but obnoxious is a whole other deal.
Back to top Go down
Ufofiend
Hybrid
Ufofiend

PostSubject: Re: Most Contactees are simply Cowards!   Most Contactees are simply Cowards! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 9:51 pm

The holy book says you must be like a child to enter heaven..I got it covered..

I am a Capricorn.. astrological deity Pan god of lust and fertility and seduction.

That was obnoxious? lol You would really be surprised how much I censor myself on forums including my own to stay out of trouble.

Only you being from the world war two era we have to keep it slim and proper and Mr. rogers like. Old timers don't like their routines shook up of old fashioned traditionalism. So they insult the young constantly. Just a little bit of payback..

Serious is great but being serious all the time leads to an early grave...

As far as me being obnoxious it's not any different than watching a stand up Comedian.
Or Robin Williams on stage making fart noises.. you are big boys.. I'm sure if you can handle UFOs etc. You can handle it. =)

Now let's steer this thread back into the right direction...

Only have you ever had a contact experience and if so could you share it with us?

Or anyone anyone? I would love to hear your tales..
Back to top Go down
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
onlychild

PostSubject: Re: Most Contactees are simply Cowards!   Most Contactees are simply Cowards! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 11:09 pm

I rest my case. Most Contactees are simply Cowards! - Page 2 Chuckle
Back to top Go down
Ufofiend
Hybrid
Ufofiend

PostSubject: Re: Most Contactees are simply Cowards!   Most Contactees are simply Cowards! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 5:22 am

lol

You are a mess sir Only!!

Can we see more pictures of that symbol ? It's kinda erotic.
Back to top Go down
free wheel
CE 3
free wheel

PostSubject: Re: Most Contactees are simply Cowards!   Most Contactees are simply Cowards! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 11:08 am

Quote :
I had my first experience in the mid-50s. Lit-up bedroom, little people 4ft of so, and the next day a new thought in my head. About a year or so later, my second experience at the movies with mom and dad, and a complete thought again ran through my head telling me that I was going to tell people things just like the character in the movie was doing.

Onlychild has already told us that Ufofiend !

Am i correct Onlychild in thinking that you have dedicated 36 years of your life to discovering what it is that you "feel" you need to tell people ? But as of yet , do not know precisely what that is ?

Oh , and what was the film you went to see with you mum and dad ? If you don't mind me asking .

Cheers FW .
Back to top Go down
Ufofiend
Hybrid
Ufofiend

PostSubject: Re: Most Contactees are simply Cowards!   Most Contactees are simply Cowards! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 7:40 am

Free.. thank you for reminding me about Only's encounters. I tend to miss things in my glazed dazes when I post at 5:38 am in the morning like today. But interesting encounters nonetheless. My last encounter was in December after having a bad break of getting interviews for my site at MabusIncarnate.com but shortly after that I connected with Stanton Friedman and Nick Pope and many, many others. My final observation on the matter is I am a messenger to raise awareness. If I can just get people interested in this topic I believe it helps the cause. I often use humor as an ends to a mean. Usually cranky peeps don't dig it. lol My interviews increased and my schedule line up is amazing it is in the Podcast section of the forum below.. I really have it already figured out personally for me. I am not searching as much as I use to. I have less fear and paranoia and tend to scoff at it when I see or hear it from anyone else as of late.

I believe our planet is in peril and beings from all over the cosmos are here to help and the first step in that is making people aware and awakening them. That's where I come in. I have ran a website about UFOs for over 8 years. Now in our chat room 6pm E every Sunday greats like Nick Redfern, Adam Gorightly and Jeremy Vaeni have been interviewed there in the past and of course the wonderful Bill Birnes. Which was one of our biggest nights ever! I believe my luck increased after a bad slump this year after a UFO sighting and much prayer and it was a for reason.. To raise awareness and by doing so it will help tear down the walls of secrecy and deception in our world and hopefully lead to the Earth truly being a galactic civilization one day. That is my view on it and I am very comfortable with it and I feel it is right on some level in my heart and soul. I have the catapult I am taking aim via energetic flaming fiery balls and aiming at the castle walls to knock it down to dust..

PS I just subscribed to the magazine for 2 years after a financial slump.. Bill wrote me and told me the first issue is on the way.. can't wait.. I have a lot of back issues from my olden golden days.. Enjoy the weekend !! My daughter will be born the 17th for sure I just found out. So gearing up to be a new dad.. eeek! =) Watch out world for the both of us!
Back to top Go down
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
onlychild

PostSubject: Re: Most Contactees are simply Cowards!   Most Contactees are simply Cowards! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 10:08 am

free wheel wrote:

Am i correct Onlychild in thinking that you have dedicated 36 years of your life to discovering what it is that you "feel" you need to tell people ? But as of yet , do not know precisely what that is ?

Oh , and what was the film you went to see with you mum and dad ? If you don't mind me asking .
Hi Free,

My experiences have been nothing like what others claim. Everything has tied to books and history. The 36 years was the time it took to piece everything together because I was never told anything; I had to do it myself. Why? I have no idea. This is why the manuscript I wrote deals with the reevaluation of everything over the last 55 years. The scientific method approach deals with a base hypothesis which must be proven. So, I took everything I had concluded as well as the reasons why I had come to that conclusion, and went through it all one more time. The kicker is, why, if I am wrong, was the "original" picture repeated in the 911 fiasco? How could it have been known? Easy - the esoteric people in the background have known about this for centuries. They are all that's left of the original group of people who knew the truth, which even 2000 years ago was in pretty fair shape even though it was watered down somewhat.

If we take these final conclusions and put them together with today's picture, everything fits - but, we still have a problem. The ONLY thing we were supposed to know was that if ET showed up here, there was a problem brewing. We were never responsible for details (which, if you look, is exactly what we are all doing today - worrying about details). Our problem boils down to a simple picture:

1) They are here.
2) They have gone out of their way to knock on our door since the so-called "Battle of LA" in the early '40s.
3) The gov't (however you wish to define THAT picture) has stood in the way of our learning what is going on.
4) Stop trying to figure it all out because you don't need to.
5) Just be mentally ready for any kind of "exit" strategy that might come up.

We used to use a symbol for this - but we don't need it today because we have evolved language to the point where we can articulate this picture down to finite details.

So stop worrying about figuring out what's coming or what's going to happen as it simply doesn't matter. THEY will take care of the details, we just trust - period.

As far as that movie, the 10 Commandments with Charlton Heston LOL.

Hey, you asked
Basketball

Last edited by onlychild on Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:08 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : cuz I can :P)
Back to top Go down
Gort
CE 1
Gort

Number of posts : 178
Registration date : 2009-10-05

PostSubject: Re: Most Contactees are simply Cowards!   Most Contactees are simply Cowards! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 3:09 pm

Just so everyone knows. MUFON is going to be taking a strong interest in abductions. That came from The New International Director of MUFON.

I for one was glad to hear it.
Back to top Go down
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
onlychild

PostSubject: Re: Most Contactees are simply Cowards!   Most Contactees are simply Cowards! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 7:41 pm

Gort wrote:
Just so everyone knows. MUFON is going to be taking a strong interest in abductions. That came from The New International Director of MUFON.

I for one was glad to hear it.
Keep us posted. Basketball
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Most Contactees are simply Cowards!   Most Contactees are simply Cowards! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Most Contactees are simply Cowards!
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next