The UFO Magazine Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
UFO Magazine Blog
UFO Magazine Blog
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Wow ... no one's been here for years LOL...
Often the Dearly Deceased are seen with Aliens on UFOs by Contactees. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2023 3:56 pm by onlychild

» Richard Smith on The Sabir Bey Show this Friday
Often the Dearly Deceased are seen with Aliens on UFOs by Contactees. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 7:55 pm by ufoteacher

» Your support is needed! Nominate Richard Smith today.
Often the Dearly Deceased are seen with Aliens on UFOs by Contactees. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2015 1:21 am by ufoteacher

» ARRIVING 9/15/2015 - KINDLE EDITION!
Often the Dearly Deceased are seen with Aliens on UFOs by Contactees. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 2:10 am by ufoteacher

» Now Available on Amazon! Join the Global Revolution
Often the Dearly Deceased are seen with Aliens on UFOs by Contactees. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 3:22 pm by ufoteacher

» Now Available! Join the Global Revolution
Often the Dearly Deceased are seen with Aliens on UFOs by Contactees. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2015 8:29 pm by ufoteacher

» John Ford UFO Nightmare Report #1
Often the Dearly Deceased are seen with Aliens on UFOs by Contactees. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 12:51 am by ufoteacher

» New location for the New Mexico UFO and Paranormal Forum
Often the Dearly Deceased are seen with Aliens on UFOs by Contactees. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 7:54 pm by ufoteacher

» The John Ford UFO Nightmare Premiere Show
Often the Dearly Deceased are seen with Aliens on UFOs by Contactees. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 5:12 am by ufoteacher

Top posters
onlychild
Often the Dearly Deceased are seen with Aliens on UFOs by Contactees. Vote_lcapOften the Dearly Deceased are seen with Aliens on UFOs by Contactees. I_voting_barOften the Dearly Deceased are seen with Aliens on UFOs by Contactees. Vote_rcap 
Ufofiend
Often the Dearly Deceased are seen with Aliens on UFOs by Contactees. Vote_lcapOften the Dearly Deceased are seen with Aliens on UFOs by Contactees. I_voting_barOften the Dearly Deceased are seen with Aliens on UFOs by Contactees. Vote_rcap 
davefair
glider
Lesley
free wheel
Jeremy Vaeni
mantle1958
jackgbowman
LakehurstNJwitness
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website
Forum

Often the Dearly Deceased are seen with Aliens on UFOs by Contactees.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ufofiend
Hybrid
Ufofiend

Number of posts : 616
Registration date : 2009-06-10

Often the Dearly Deceased are seen with Aliens on UFOs by Contactees. Empty
PostSubject: Often the Dearly Deceased are seen with Aliens on UFOs by Contactees.   Often the Dearly Deceased are seen with Aliens on UFOs by Contactees. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 8:52 am

New! Often the Dearly Deceased are seen with Aliens on UFOs by Contactees. Please Share & Like Accordingly On My Page. Thank You For Your Support!
http://www.examiner.com/paranormal-in-panama-city/often-the-dearly-deceased-are-seen-with-aliens-on-ufos-by-contactees
Back to top Go down
http://www.mabusincarnate.com
paigetheoracle
Seeker

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2011-10-10

Often the Dearly Deceased are seen with Aliens on UFOs by Contactees. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Often the Dearly Deceased are seen with Aliens on UFOs by Contactees.   Often the Dearly Deceased are seen with Aliens on UFOs by Contactees. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 6:22 am

Ufofiend wrote:
New! Often the Dearly Deceased are seen with Aliens on UFOs by Contactees. Please Share & Like Accordingly On My Page. Thank You For Your Support!
http://www.examiner.com/paranormal-in-panama-city/often-the-dearly-deceased-are-seen-with-aliens-on-ufos-by-contactees

Of course they are - it is not that unusual or unknown. You could call aliens future ghosts because of this. Most investigators ignore this because it makes out that the phenomena is supernatural rather than just aliens from another planet (Look also at the surreal events, where aliens act in ways that defy logic and what we know of how the material world works - 'The world is not only stranger than we know but than we can know' as BS Haldane, the philosopher said).
Back to top Go down

Often the Dearly Deceased are seen with Aliens on UFOs by Contactees.
Page 1 of 1