HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Similar topics
UFO Magazine Blog
UFO Magazine Blog
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
Top posters
onlychild
 
Ufofiend
 
davefair
 
glider
 
Lesley
 
free wheel
 
Jeremy Vaeni
 
mantle1958
 
jackgbowman
 
LakehurstNJwitness
 
October 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
1234567
891011121314
15161718192021
22232425262728
293031    
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking Digg  Social bookmarking Delicious  Social bookmarking Reddit  Social bookmarking Stumbleupon  Social bookmarking Slashdot  Social bookmarking Yahoo  Social bookmarking Google  Social bookmarking Blinklist  Social bookmarking Blogmarks  Social bookmarking Technorati  

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website
Forum

Share | 
 

 Most Contactees are simply Cowards!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
free wheel
CE 3
avatar

Number of posts : 338
Location : UK
Registration date : 2009-09-06

PostSubject: Re: Most Contactees are simply Cowards!   Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:07 pm

onlychild wrote:
wheel wrote:

Am i correct Onlychild in thinking that you have dedicated 36 years of your life to discovering what it is that you "feel" you need to tell people ? But as of yet , do not know precisely what that is ?

Oh , and what was the film you went to see with you mum and dad ? If you don't mind me asking .
Hi ,

My experiences have been nothing like what others claim. Everything has tied to books and history. The 36 years was the time it took to piece everything together because I was never told anything; I had to do it myself. Why? I have no idea. This is why the manuscript I wrote deals with the reevaluation of everything over the last 55 years. The scientific method approach deals with a base hypothesis which must be proven. So, I took everything I had concluded as well as the reasons why I had come to that conclusion, and went through it all one more time. The kicker is, why, if I am wrong, was the "original" picture repeated in the 911 fiasco? How could it have been known? Easy - the esoteric people in the background have known about this for centuries. They are all that's left of the original group of people who knew the truth, which even 2000 years ago was in pretty fair shape even though it was watered down somewhat.

If we take these final conclusions and put them together with today's picture, everything fits - but, we still have a problem. The ONLY thing we were supposed to know was that if ET showed up here, there was a problem brewing. We were never responsible for details (which, if you look, is exactly what we are all doing today - worrying about details). Our problem boils down to a simple picture:

1) They are here.
2) They have gone out of their way to knock on our door since the so-called "Battle of LA" in the early '40s.
3) The gov't (however you wish to define THAT picture) has stood in the way of our learning what is going on.
4) Stop trying to figure it all out because you don't need to.
5) Just be mentally ready for any kind of "exit" strategy that might come up.

We used to use a symbol for this - but we don't need it today because we have evolved language to the point where we can articulate this picture down to finite details.

So stop worrying about figuring out what's coming or what's going to happen as it simply doesn't matter. THEY will take care of the details, we just trust - period.

As far as that movie, the 10 Commandments with Charlton Heston LOL.

Hey, you asked
Basketball


Ok Onlychild , i think i understand what you are saying .

You have no problem with the ET reality situation . You know what you have experienced .


Winging it here mate , but trying to get your angle precisely .

Am i right in concluding that your concern really is that these are the end times ?

With respect FW .
Back to top Go down
View user profile
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
avatar

Number of posts : 1019
Age : 68
Location : Texas
Registration date : 2009-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Most Contactees are simply Cowards!   Wed Feb 17, 2010 11:51 pm

free wheel wrote:

Ok Onlychild , i think i understand what you are saying .

You have no problem with the ET reality situation . You know what you have experienced .


Winging it here mate , but trying to get your angle precisely .

Am i right in concluding that your concern really is that these are the end times ?

With respect FW .

Data would present a picture that says yes, only I don't like using the term end times, it conjures up too many ideas. The picture of what and when is impossible to determine, and it could also very well be coming from us. If I had to choose, I would say it's coming from us because of 911 and the picture I have on that; it also would be connected to 2012 as a theatrical new world creation in sync with Bolon Yokte's arrival and the Maya calendar. In short the Georgia Guidestone picture will be played out - the planet will be devastated by TPTB theatrically playing the god of war, the underworld, and new creation, AKA, Bolon Yokte K'u.

What we need to realize is that details (like the picture above) are NOT our responsibility. I do that because I think continually and would be bored to death if I stopped. All we have to know is that "they" will take care of us - and - no matter WHAT that picture entails, do not freak out. Our butts are covered, just trust that they have the situation well in hand.

This picture (and there are things I haven't brought up yet) has a military overtone. TPTB (so to speak) are at odds with ET and ET is just sitting and watching. There will be a third and final theatrical new world creation picture made by ET - at which time the reign of TPTB will be over. I don't want to be here when that happens.

At any rate, we are not responsible for putting that picture together, as said I just do that so I don't get bored Basketball
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ufofiend
Hybrid
avatar

Number of posts : 616
Registration date : 2009-06-10

PostSubject: Re: Most Contactees are simply Cowards!   Thu Feb 25, 2010 6:58 pm

Hope you all are doing well missed you specially Only.. =)

My Daughter Adeline was born all is well.

I have had the flu and going through college finals.

But hope to return soon for more discussions.

Check out my news in the news section regarding a Disclosure CD A lot of us are putting together!

Keep on Keeping on!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.mabusincarnate.com
free wheel
CE 3
avatar

Number of posts : 338
Location : UK
Registration date : 2009-09-06

PostSubject: Re: Most Contactees are simply Cowards!   Thu Feb 25, 2010 8:49 pm

Congratulations Ufofiend !
As a very good friend of mine , who had children quite young said , after the birth of my daughter .
"Well done mate . Now i can take you seriously "

All the best Ufofiend . FW Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
free wheel
CE 3
avatar

Number of posts : 338
Location : UK
Registration date : 2009-09-06

PostSubject: Re: Most Contactees are simply Cowards!   Mon Mar 08, 2010 4:51 pm

Strange stillness within this forum of late ? Ok , back on topic for this thread perhaps .
" Most contactees are simply cowards "

Sweeping , sensationalist title that grabs the attention .
Love it . Made me think .

I have thought about this statement for a while now . Apart from the fact that the OP has no idea what he is saying i have drawn the conclusion that they are sincere in their conviction .

Individual experience is exactly that . Individual ! Once the truth is known to you , there is no reason to fight , even if you are wrong !

No being is a coward in my veiw .

Being Open is the way .

Cheers FW Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ufofiend
Hybrid
avatar

Number of posts : 616
Registration date : 2009-06-10

PostSubject: Re: Most Contactees are simply Cowards!   Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:17 am

I have been doing college finals plus the birth of my daughter the most important and also the CD i am doing plus the website. I literally exhausted myself but have returned on some level.

I do not think Contactees are cowards but I do believe Fear is a lesson that must be overcome when dealing with contact situations. I do not know if it completely be over came it seems to always be there.

It is a process.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.mabusincarnate.com
free wheel
CE 3
avatar

Number of posts : 338
Location : UK
Registration date : 2009-09-06

PostSubject: Re: Most Contactees are simply Cowards!   Mon Mar 15, 2010 6:24 pm

Yup , feeling fear does not make one a coward in my veiw . It's what you do when you feel fear that count's .
However , certain situations leave one with no option other than to " See what happens " These situations are beyond our physical control . ie , we can't do anything to escape the fear .
I consider Jocariah was originally talking in the sense that post contact , contactees are cowards in as far as how they communicate their experience to others , or integrate their experience into everyday life .
This is a process and each individual has to go about it their own way .
Not cowardice , only the individuals journey .

Cheers FW .
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Most Contactees are simply Cowards!   Thu Mar 18, 2010 6:50 pm

The main problem with many contactees is a credibility one. Too many charlatans are out there trying to make money or scam people. Cowards is a strong word (along with charlatans), but that does not describe all of them.

Are there people who are psychically connected to extraterrestrial and/or otherworldly beings? Yes there are. Unfortunately the kooks get all the press, and the people who have been having these types of experience are too afraid to come out because of the ridicule.
Back to top Go down
Jocariah
CE 2
avatar

Number of posts : 212
Registration date : 2009-03-16

PostSubject: Re: Most Contactees are simply Cowards!   Mon Mar 22, 2010 12:55 pm

LloydB wrote:
The main problem with many contactees is a credibility one. Too many charlatans are out there trying to make money or scam people. Cowards is a strong word (along with charlatans), but that does not describe all of them.

Are there people who are psychically connected to extraterrestrial and/or otherworldly beings? Yes there are. Unfortunately the kooks get all the press, and the people who have been having these types of experience are too afraid to come out because of the ridicule.

Well said.

"too afraid to come out because of the ridicule"....Cowards in my book.

Cheers,
Jocariah

.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Most Contactees are simply Cowards!   Mon Mar 22, 2010 4:40 pm

Jocariah wrote:
Well said.

"too afraid to come out because of the ridicule"....Cowards in my book.

Cheers,
Jocariah

.

Or people who do not want to lose their jobs or being labeled as crazy. Coward is a strong word, and I will not use it to describe them as I do not know their situation.
Back to top Go down
free wheel
CE 3
avatar

Number of posts : 338
Location : UK
Registration date : 2009-09-06

PostSubject: Re: Most Contactees are simply Cowards!   Mon Mar 22, 2010 5:07 pm

I am put in mind of the old native American indian proverb . " don't judge a man until you have walked two full moons in his moccasins "


Or words to that effect .


FW .
Back to top Go down
View user profile
paigetheoracle
Seeker


Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2011-10-10

PostSubject: Re: Most Contactees are simply Cowards!   Mon Oct 10, 2011 2:06 pm

Jocariah wrote:
Most Contactees are simply Cowards!

From my perspective, there are a lot of stupid contactees out there.

People who fail to integrate their experiences in a way that enables them to understand that their experiences represent an opportunity to expand their worldview or belief system to more fully and completely grasp the significance of their interaction with creatures of a higher order.

To open both their minds and their hearts to their experiences, from a totally new perspective or worldview – casting aside their old belief systems, like a child who grows up to discover that there really is no Easter bunny.

But no, they tend to focus on the trauma or shock to their system, or how all of this runs counter, or contrary to their existing belief system or worldview, and miss out what is within their grasp – a higher understanding of the universe in which they live and their interconnectedness to all creatures from all civilizations, everywhere.

This is the very birthright of all intelligent creatures, everywhere.

Why would creatures of a higher order reveal themselves in any real or substantial way to those who could not expand their belief sys. to include and embrace these very creatures of a higher order?

I have been accused of being brainwashed by my keepers, those creatures of a higher order. But rather, it saddens me to say, most contactees are simply cowards; failing to grasp the brass ring that is before them.

Cheers,
Jocariah

It's not just contactees but humanity in general. People don't want to take response-ability and grow up. I'm sixty next month and have finally got an article published about my experiences, in a UK magazine but have failed to get anybody interested in my insights, method of teaching English, co-authored with an alien being (finally printed after twenty years but still not a single book sold: 8 volumes in all). On top of this I've sent various charities in Pakistan/ Bangladesh, ways to protect their populace against flood danger but have they taken it up? No. I've also come up with several other ideas that have simply fallen on stoney ground and deaf ears. This society doesn't want to advance.
'People do not change, until the pain of staying the same outweighs the pain to alter' (I-Ching)
'Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds' (Einstein)
'A revolution is a struggle to the death between the future and the past' (Castro)
'Few men are willing to brave the disapproval of their fellows, the censure of colleagues, the wrath of their society. Moral courage is a rarer commodity than bravery in battle' (Robert Kennedy)
.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
avatar

Number of posts : 1019
Age : 68
Location : Texas
Registration date : 2009-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Most Contactees are simply Cowards!   Mon Oct 10, 2011 2:56 pm

paigetheoracle wrote:
I'm sixty next month and have finally got an article published about my experiences, in a UK magazine but have failed to get anybody interested in my insights...

Well whatcha got for us?
Basketball
Back to top Go down
View user profile
paigetheoracle
Seeker


Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2011-10-10

PostSubject: Re: Most Contactees are simply Cowards!   Tue Oct 11, 2011 4:57 am

onlychild wrote:
paigetheoracle wrote:
I'm sixty next month and have finally got an article published about my experiences, in a UK magazine but have failed to get anybody interested in my insights...

Well whatcha got for us?
Basketball

That life is basically simple and people pretend it is hard, to avoid facing this because it means having to actually do something/ change their actions and thoughts (Your Einstein quote*).

Ask something specific

So what have you got for me? (A bag of sweets, a football, the answer to life, the universe, everything).

* The Big Bang theory or model of the universe is wrong but will people change their opinion of it? No because it is somebody's bread and butter, to promote the old over the new. Understanding time helps us understand violence (time poverty) and holding onto things, long after their sell by date (fear of death basically). It leads to all kinds of complex explanations that are no different from the complex ones the Greeks invented to explain planetary movement as circular because they couldn't bare to think of life as less than perfect (elliptical orbits). Theory is supposition - experience is the only thing that counts in the war on reality.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
avatar

Number of posts : 1019
Age : 68
Location : Texas
Registration date : 2009-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Most Contactees are simply Cowards!   Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:48 am

paigetheoracle wrote:
I'm sixty next month and have finally got an article published about my experiences, in a UK magazine but have failed to get anybody interested in my insights...

Well whatcha got for us?
Basketball

That life is basically simple and people pretend it is hard, to avoid facing this because it means having to actually do something/ change their actions and thoughts (Your Einstein quote*).

Ask something specific

So what have you got for me? (A bag of sweets, a football, the answer to life, the universe, everything).


Hey Glider - do you see why I want to retire? I can't take this anymore.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
paigetheoracle
Seeker


Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2011-10-10

PostSubject: Re: Most Contactees are simply Cowards!   Wed Oct 12, 2011 4:05 am

onlychild wrote:
paigetheoracle wrote:
I'm sixty next month and have finally got an article published about my experiences, in a UK magazine but have failed to get anybody interested in my insights...

Well whatcha got for us?
Basketball

That life is basically simple and people pretend it is hard, to avoid facing this because it means having to actually do something/ change their actions and thoughts (Your Einstein quote*).

Ask something specific

So what have you got for me? (A bag of sweets, a football, the answer to life, the universe, everything).



If you can't take it just leave it behind, I always do!
Hey Glider - do you see why I want to retire? I can't take this anymore.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
avatar

Number of posts : 1019
Age : 68
Location : Texas
Registration date : 2009-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Most Contactees are simply Cowards!   Wed Oct 12, 2011 7:17 am

paigetheoracle wrote:

If you can't take it just leave it behind, I always do!

And you wonder why you fail to get anyone interested in your insights.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
paigetheoracle
Seeker


Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2011-10-10

PostSubject: Re: Most Contactees are simply Cowards!   Wed Oct 12, 2011 8:03 am

onlychild wrote:
paigetheoracle wrote:

If you can't take it just leave it behind, I always do!

And you wonder why you fail to get anyone interested in your insights.

Negative people want to manipulate people - positive ones are just willing to let others 'be' (Hence the put downs, superior attitude and attempts to stir up trouble). I used to be on a science website, where most people were laid back and accepting of others. Then I accidentally challenged someone's belief about 'Evolution' because I used the term to include the industrial revolution. Did he argue back with data? No, he called me 'names.' You are doing the same with me and others on this site and you talk about 'harmony' being missing in the UFO community - isn't this hypocritical? What do you want from the rest of us? What do you want from life that you are not getting that leads you to carp and gripe, in order to get attention?

If you want to play games - fine. If you want to grow up - better! You are harming no-one but yourself. I may not have much of an audience if any but that is because life runs on free will and I cannot make someone want what I've got to offer, only allow them to make up their own minds about it. 'Choice' and knowing it exists is what makes an adult accept a situation they find themselves in - children always rebel because they don't understand and will not take what hurts their pride.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
avatar

Number of posts : 1019
Age : 68
Location : Texas
Registration date : 2009-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Most Contactees are simply Cowards!   Wed Oct 12, 2011 8:39 am

paigetheoracle wrote:
onlychild wrote:
paigetheoracle wrote:

If you can't take it just leave it behind, I always do!

And you wonder why you fail to get anyone interested in your insights.

Negative people want to manipulate people - positive ones are just willing to let others 'be' (Hence the put downs, superior attitude and attempts to stir up trouble).

Or just possibly it goes beyond the stereotypical approach of positive and negative people. My approach is simple - it's all about HOW you think and the results connected to that approach.



I used to be on a science website, where most people were laid back and accepting of others. Then I accidentally challenged someone's belief about 'Evolution' because I used the term to include the industrial revolution. Did he argue back with data? No, he called me 'names.' You are doing the same with me and others on this site and you talk about 'harmony' being missing in the UFO community - isn't this hypocritical? What do you want from the rest of us? What do you want from life that you are not getting that leads you to carp and gripe, in order to get attention?

What do I want? I want people to see the failure in their approach. I don't know if you have noticed, but this subject has been one where the same topics are looked into over and over again. They find nothing, but they keep looking at the same pictures, again come up with nothing, but continue with these same topics over and over again. This sounds exactly like the (mistaken) definition of insanity, where you keep repeating the same picture over and over, hoping for different results.


If you want to play games - fine. If you want to grow up - better! You are harming no-one but yourself. I may not have much of an audience if any but that is because life runs on free will and I cannot make someone want what I've got to offer, only allow them to make up their own minds about it. 'Choice' and knowing it exists is what makes an adult accept a situation they find themselves in - children always rebel because they don't understand and will not take what hurts their pride.

I'll put it to you this way ... the first post of yours I answered said you had and article, that basically no one cared, and I asked what you had for us. I got a mundane reply, and you said to ask something specific. Just how specific do I have to be when I ask about what you had, which in context referred to you published article that no one seemingly cared about?


Back to top Go down
View user profile
paigetheoracle
Seeker


Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2011-10-10

PostSubject: Re: Most Contactees are simply Cowards!   Wed Oct 12, 2011 12:42 pm

onlychild wrote:
paigetheoracle wrote:
onlychild wrote:
paigetheoracle wrote:

If you can't take it just leave it behind, I always do!

And you wonder why you fail to get anyone interested in your insights.

Negative people want to manipulate people - positive ones are just willing to let others 'be' (Hence the put downs, superior attitude and attempts to stir up trouble).

Or just possibly it goes beyond the stereotypical approach of positive and negative people. My approach is simple - it's all about HOW you think and the results connected to that approach.



I used to be on a science website, where most people were laid back and accepting of others. Then I accidentally challenged someone's belief about 'Evolution' because I used the term to include the industrial revolution. Did he argue back with data? No, he called me 'names.' You are doing the same with me and others on this site and you talk about 'harmony' being missing in the UFO community - isn't this hypocritical? What do you want from the rest of us? What do you want from life that you are not getting that leads you to carp and gripe, in order to get attention?

What do I want? I want people to see the failure in their approach. I don't know if you have noticed, but this subject has been one where the same topics are looked into over and over again. They find nothing, but they keep looking at the same pictures, again come up with nothing, but continue with these same topics over and over again. This sounds exactly like the (mistaken) definition of insanity, where you keep repeating the same picture over and over, hoping for different results.


If you want to play games - fine. If you want to grow up - better! You are harming no-one but yourself. I may not have much of an audience if any but that is because life runs on free will and I cannot make someone want what I've got to offer, only allow them to make up their own minds about it. 'Choice' and knowing it exists is what makes an adult accept a situation they find themselves in - children always rebel because they don't understand and will not take what hurts their pride.

I'll put it to you this way ... the first post of yours I answered said you had and article, that basically no one cared, and I asked what you had for us. I got a mundane reply, and you said to ask something specific. Just how specific do I have to be when I ask about what you had, which in context referred to you published article that no one seemingly cared about?



Slight misinterpretation that might be down to how I worded the statements I made. Somebody cared about the article or it wouldn't have got published - everything else, oy that is a different question! First book in language series that while published has sold no copies in two years and collection of my observations that might have sold half a dozen copies in the same time (Didn't push it as hard as I did the English vocabulary book). The former was co-written with ET help but not the other one.

I knew you were on about the article but as it hasn't been published yet (only completed last month) and I don't know if I have the right to show it outside the magazine (need to contact the editor) as there was some mention of this in the agreement i.e. mustn't have been published elsewhere, including the internet.

I used that quote by Einstein and insanity being endlessly repeating the same mistake again, expecting a different result. When I was in Scientology (about 8 months), they taught that you keep hammering at the same place in the same way until you get your own way - this to me is the same thing. I prefer Peer Gynt and the Great Boig approach - if you can't go through the mountain, you go over it but railway tunnels would never have been built if that approach was strictly adhered to. The way I see it, there are two types of people in the world - the thinkers, who try every new approach to a problem they can think of and those who use their lives as battering rams (The doers, like sportsmen, manual workers etc). I've tried bashing my head against a brick wall (The Scientology approach) but it hasn't got my ideas noticed or accepted. To continue on this course of failure is madness as you so rightly say and the only good thing about it is I can now see how people get stuck in it too. They put so much effort in that they are unwilling to give up on the course they've chosen, even if the end result is totally negative. This is why I shall give up pushing the language book ideas by the middle of next year (committed to sending out material until that time). The pattern I notice with me is that I try, fail, give up then go back when a new niche appears and the pattern reignites.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
avatar

Number of posts : 1019
Age : 68
Location : Texas
Registration date : 2009-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Most Contactees are simply Cowards!   Wed Oct 12, 2011 1:53 pm

Well, would love to get into your experiences just to see what has gone on. How long has this been happening with you? What was the "ET help" all about?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
paigetheoracle
Seeker


Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2011-10-10

PostSubject: Re: Most Contactees are simply Cowards!   Thu Oct 13, 2011 4:43 am

onlychild wrote:
Well, would love to get into your experiences just to see what has gone on. How long has this been happening with you? What was the "ET help" all about?

It's been happening to me since I was a teenager, when I had my first sighting and maybe before (Had an incident of sleep paralysis that disturbed me greatly as a child - afterwards ended up sitting on my haunches outside my parents room, whimpering, too scared to wake them). I also seemed to end up with a boost that led to four relationships that shattered my composure, after getting involved with Scientology: After I left I discovered Hubbard had had, an encounter that kick started his 'religion' and although it was after a satanic ritual with Jack Parsons, a scientist attached to the space race, I believe it was The Greys (Connection's between UFOs and satanism etc. has been noted before - familiars and aliens both appear out of nowhere and guide humans as Jacques Vallee noted years ago).

The help was in the writing of the language book series and manoeuvring me into these four relationships that really devastated my emotional life.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
avatar

Number of posts : 1019
Age : 68
Location : Texas
Registration date : 2009-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Most Contactees are simply Cowards!   Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:34 am

paigetheoracle wrote:
The help was in the writing of the language book series and manoeuvring me into these four relationships that really devastated my emotional life.

Let's keep this (hopefully) neutral for now. What's the story regarding the language book?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
paigetheoracle
Seeker


Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2011-10-10

PostSubject: Re: Most Contactees are simply Cowards!   Fri Oct 14, 2011 4:32 am

onlychild wrote:
paigetheoracle wrote:
The help was in the writing of the language book series and manoeuvring me into these four relationships that really devastated my emotional life.

Let's keep this (hopefully) neutral for now. What's the story regarding the language book?


The first volume in 8 was published a couple of years ago and despite the best efforts of me and my publisher, nothing happened. I've contacted all kinds of people in the publishing/ educational field and most simply couldn't see any purpose to it (too simple and obvious?). Again it is a question of people wanting things to be other than they are and messing them up because they refuse to see and deal with the simple truth (you can sell lies but not the truth - you can't even give it away as I've found when I tried).

My alien mentor, Gar, helped me sort through the material that exists in English and turned it into various columns, depending upon its particular usage. I would like to emphasize that it wasn't all conscious. By this I mean answers came from all different, unexpected directions (Jung's Synchronicity). I think when you are in a state of grace (Jesus as Lord of the dance), you cannot help but instantly connect with things, going from grasping one hand/ thing to the next (Reach a certain level). People whose life are disasters, resist Go(o)ds grace. By this I mean they fight letting go and connecting with the unknown (leap of faith). They will talk themselves out of it and anybody else who will listen in a desperate 'Don't leave me!' plea. This is what we're facing and why they try to shoot us down ('Burn the witch!'/ 'Lock up the madman!").
Back to top Go down
View user profile
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
avatar

Number of posts : 1019
Age : 68
Location : Texas
Registration date : 2009-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Most Contactees are simply Cowards!   Fri Oct 14, 2011 10:28 am

It's all about the data - period. And if the data conflicts with beliefs - it's up to the person to untie the knot.

As far as the language work, I'd be interested to look at it. The work I did in that subject years back showed there was an original meaning to words that was based on even more ancient picture-symbols. For instance, the word AB is based on a feminine idea that changed to a masculine idea (father) because of the 'feminine to masculine center' change in history.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Most Contactees are simply Cowards!   

Back to top Go down
 
Most Contactees are simply Cowards!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Similar topics
-
» simply to good to be true cookbooks

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The UFO Magazine Forum :: Aliens & UFOs :: Contactees-
Jump to: