The UFO Magazine Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
UFO Magazine Blog
UFO Magazine Blog
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Wow ... no one's been here for years LOL...
You Can't Call Them "Crap-Circles" Anymore... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2023 3:56 pm by onlychild

» Richard Smith on The Sabir Bey Show this Friday
You Can't Call Them "Crap-Circles" Anymore... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 7:55 pm by ufoteacher

» Your support is needed! Nominate Richard Smith today.
You Can't Call Them "Crap-Circles" Anymore... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2015 1:21 am by ufoteacher

» ARRIVING 9/15/2015 - KINDLE EDITION!
You Can't Call Them "Crap-Circles" Anymore... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 2:10 am by ufoteacher

» Now Available on Amazon! Join the Global Revolution
You Can't Call Them "Crap-Circles" Anymore... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 3:22 pm by ufoteacher

» Now Available! Join the Global Revolution
You Can't Call Them "Crap-Circles" Anymore... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2015 8:29 pm by ufoteacher

» John Ford UFO Nightmare Report #1
You Can't Call Them "Crap-Circles" Anymore... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 12:51 am by ufoteacher

» New location for the New Mexico UFO and Paranormal Forum
You Can't Call Them "Crap-Circles" Anymore... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 7:54 pm by ufoteacher

» The John Ford UFO Nightmare Premiere Show
You Can't Call Them "Crap-Circles" Anymore... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 5:12 am by ufoteacher

Top posters
onlychild
You Can't Call Them "Crap-Circles" Anymore... - Page 2 Vote_lcapYou Can't Call Them "Crap-Circles" Anymore... - Page 2 I_voting_barYou Can't Call Them "Crap-Circles" Anymore... - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Ufofiend
You Can't Call Them "Crap-Circles" Anymore... - Page 2 Vote_lcapYou Can't Call Them "Crap-Circles" Anymore... - Page 2 I_voting_barYou Can't Call Them "Crap-Circles" Anymore... - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
davefair
glider
Lesley
free wheel
Jeremy Vaeni
mantle1958
jackgbowman
LakehurstNJwitness
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website
Forum

You Can't Call Them "Crap-Circles" Anymore...

Go down 
+2
free wheel
Alfred Lehmberg
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

You Can't Call Them "Crap-Circles" Anymore... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: 111 Crop Circles / Pictagrams   You Can't Call Them "Crap-Circles" Anymore... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 9:15 am

Back to top Go down
free wheel
CE 3
free wheel

Number of posts : 338
Registration date : 2009-09-06

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Call Them "Crap-Circles" Anymore...   You Can't Call Them "Crap-Circles" Anymore... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 3:08 pm

Great vid G5 . Every single one of those formations were made by humans as i am sure you know . Very beautiful though .
What do you suppose they mean ? And what do you reckon drives these artists to produce these works of art year after year ?

Just interested in your thoughts .

FW .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Call Them "Crap-Circles" Anymore...   You Can't Call Them "Crap-Circles" Anymore... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 4:42 pm

I do not know who made them. I thought it may put the thread back on track though. I thought it was a nice video. I know it's a old video but some people / somewhere may have not seen it! And no I didn't know they are all fake (not that I know you)! Anymore that I know if they are real or fake.

I'm recently comeing back into active investigation. This subject I leave to others! But, Isn't this what a forum is for!

To answer your question: I'm interested because of Colin Andrews
Years ago there were samples of the Corn Nodes that showed sighns of extreme heat and / or microwave energy!
Back to top Go down
free wheel
CE 3
free wheel

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Call Them "Crap-Circles" Anymore...   You Can't Call Them "Crap-Circles" Anymore... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 5:09 pm

Mac 5 wrote:
I do not know who made them. I thought it may put the thread back on track though. I thought it was a nice video. I know it's a old video but some people / somewhere may have not seen it! And no I didn't know they are all fake (not that I know you)! Anymore that I know if they are real or fake.

I'm recently comeing back into active investigation. This subject I leave to others! But, Isn't this what a forum is for!

To answer your question: I'm interested because of Colin Andrews
Years ago there were samples of the Corn Nodes that showed sighns of extreme heat and / or microwave energy!

Good to put the thread back on topic for sure Mac5 . It is a very nice video and i am sure that any newcomers to the crop circle phenomenon would find it enticing .
I did not say that they are all fake , for the record . I only commented that all the formations within the video , were man made .

Active investigation sounds good , although i am not sure what it means ?

I would say that the most interesting thing about the CC's is the fact that people make them . Not the alleged fact that certain anomolies occur within certain formations .

Thanks for your reply Mac5 . I'm not trying to be confrontational . We all have our own paths . I respect everybodies .

Cheers FW . Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Call Them "Crap-Circles" Anymore...   You Can't Call Them "Crap-Circles" Anymore... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 5:17 pm

Thankyou, i'm only trying to find out things like everybody else!

Best wishes and kind regards, Mac 5.
Back to top Go down
free wheel
CE 3
free wheel

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Call Them "Crap-Circles" Anymore...   You Can't Call Them "Crap-Circles" Anymore... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 5:41 pm

The biggest hurdle for anyone contemplating the CC's is the " is it man made or not ?"question .

Once you get over this a whole new concept is available to the individual seeker .

Crop circles are not made by idiot's . Ponder that .

Best wishes FW . Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Call Them "Crap-Circles" Anymore...   You Can't Call Them "Crap-Circles" Anymore... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 6:10 pm

I know very little about pictagrams apart from what I have mentioned. I do know that some of us Brits used to make some in Pagan times but that's all.
Back to top Go down
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
onlychild

Number of posts : 1020
Registration date : 2009-10-15

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Call Them "Crap-Circles" Anymore...   You Can't Call Them "Crap-Circles" Anymore... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 6:47 pm

free wheel wrote:
The biggest hurdle for anyone contemplating the CC's is the " is it man made or not ?"question .

Once you get over this a whole new concept is available to the individual seeker .

Crop circles are not made by idiot's . Ponder that .

Best wishes FW . Very Happy
But how does one - "get over this?" Author-proof is paramount regarding the beliefs people have in this area. I don't get into them myself, but some people seem to hold these works as some kind of graal-moment every time one pops up, and they have no idea from whence they came, let alone what they mean.
Back to top Go down
free wheel
CE 3
free wheel

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Call Them "Crap-Circles" Anymore...   You Can't Call Them "Crap-Circles" Anymore... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 7:05 pm

People who make CC's are contactees ! How difficult is that to understand !

FW .
Back to top Go down
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
onlychild

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Call Them "Crap-Circles" Anymore...   You Can't Call Them "Crap-Circles" Anymore... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 8:28 pm

free wheel wrote:
People who make CC's are contactees ! How difficult is that to understand !

FW .
Yeah, and this is Jesus on a piece of toast. You cannot make statements like that unless you can back them up. Sorry.

You Can't Call Them "Crap-Circles" Anymore... - Page 2 Jesustoast
Back to top Go down
free wheel
CE 3
free wheel

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Call Them "Crap-Circles" Anymore...   You Can't Call Them "Crap-Circles" Anymore... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 4:43 am

Hi Onlychild . Hmm , well i can make statements like that without the need to back it up . Nobody has to believe what i have stated , in fact i would never advise anyone to believe anything . Makes no sense if you know what i mean .
I made that statement because for me it is true ! It may be impossible for others to understand , but surely it is not impossible for anyone to consider ?

FW .
Back to top Go down
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
onlychild

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Call Them "Crap-Circles" Anymore...   You Can't Call Them "Crap-Circles" Anymore... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 12:54 pm

Hi Freewheel

Ok, fine; everyone has their opinion and views, BUT - what if - this is a picture that needs to be fixed? What if - this is something we need to realize we do that is screwing up our picture of things ...

Why would anyone fear proof? It's just data. The universe is - period. The only other piece added to this is our cognitive endeavor here, AKA, thinking. The brain is a triune structure and the neo-cortex has two hemispheres that tackle information differently as well. I can liken this to the old fart (me LOL) ranting about the complexity of cell-phone technology. I can send and receive calls and texts, but then there is a ton of stuff I am missing out on because I lack the understanding necessary to do it (then complain about it LOL). In this analogy, brain use according to structure is like cell phone use according to structure. If you don't know what you are dealing with, how it works, all you can do is send and receive calls. You miss out on downloading and watching shows, music, and whatever else.

In that other post about sts80, we could either dismiss it as some have done, or look deeper. Some are satisfied with the debunk, some are satisfied with the shape they saw, and I pushed it a little further and came up with an anomaly that, if true, enhances the picture. The idea is that the more information the better chance we have of understanding what is going on. I'm a pain in the butt with this, but it works.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Pictagrams / Crop Circles   You Can't Call Them "Crap-Circles" Anymore... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 1:00 pm

Years ago there was a ufo/crop circle t.v. program in the U.K.

It showed video of a B.O.L. flying over a farmers tracter.

It also showed B.O.L. forming a pictagram / crop circle as they flew over the field.

Does anyone know anything about this ?

I think Gloria Dixon may know (Thats if she's still in the field, I don't know, just returning to the subject as I stated in members) but I havn't re-joined Bufora yet so I can't contact her. Philip Mantle may also know.

Kind regards to you all. Edited as needed.

Last edited by Mac 5 on Fri May 14, 2010 4:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
onlychild

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Call Them "Crap-Circles" Anymore...   You Can't Call Them "Crap-Circles" Anymore... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 3:03 pm

Mac 5 wrote:
Years ago there was a ufo/crop circle t.v. program in the U.K.

It showed video of a B.O.L. flying over a farmers tracter.

It also showed B.O.L. forming a pictagram / crop circle as they flew over the field.

Does anyone know anything about this ?

I think Gloria Dixon may know but I havn't re-joined Bufora yet so I can't contact her. Philip Mantle may also know.

Kind regards to you all.

Only one I ever saw like that had - 3 balls I think - and was an admitted CGI fraud. I don't think this is the same one you are talking about - I don't remember a tractor.
Back to top Go down
free wheel
CE 3
free wheel

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Call Them "Crap-Circles" Anymore...   You Can't Call Them "Crap-Circles" Anymore... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 6:09 pm

Quote :
Ok, fine; everyone has their opinion and views, BUT - what if - this is a picture that needs to be fixed? What if - this is something we need to realize we do that is screwing up our picture of things ...

Everyones experience is unique to them Onlychild . I think we have agreed on this in previous posts .

I don't understand why you keep using the word "we"

If there is a problem , "we" are not responsible , you are !

My understanding is plainly different from yours , and that is ok . I do not however look for affirmation of any kind .

My partner and close friend , who were with me during my most profound contact experience do however , struggle with it .

The symbol you are attached to is , in my opinion , your symbol .

This is why the crop formations are so powerful . Each one resonates with different people . No symbol is the ultimate symbol . No experience is the ultimate experience ! Everyones journey is unique .

Just getting it out OC . Hope you don't mind .

FW .
Back to top Go down
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
onlychild

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Call Them "Crap-Circles" Anymore...   You Can't Call Them "Crap-Circles" Anymore... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 9:12 pm

free wheel wrote:

Just getting it out OC . Hope you don't mind .
Not at all.

free wheel wrote:

I don't understand why you keep using the word "we"
We = all of us ... humanity.

free wheel wrote:

The symbol you are attached to is , in my opinion , your symbol.
No, it's a WE symbol; it belongs to humanity ... WE lost it, WE screwed everything up, WE need to fix the problem.

free wheel wrote:

Everyones journey is unique .
Herein lies our problem; all roads should lead to Rome.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Free Wheel, can you please tell me about these? Or Anyone Else!   You Can't Call Them "Crap-Circles" Anymore... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 1:01 pm

Back to top Go down
free wheel
CE 3
free wheel

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Call Them "Crap-Circles" Anymore...   You Can't Call Them "Crap-Circles" Anymore... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 4:25 pm

What do you wan't to know ?

FW . Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Call Them "Crap-Circles" Anymore...   You Can't Call Them "Crap-Circles" Anymore... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 4:33 pm

Hi Free Wheel,

Do you know any of the investagative background regarding these pictagrams or what the outcome was! Or who looked into the cases!

I know this is your subject more than mine, but our interests seem to have crossed! i.e. the information sent by us?

Any info youv've heard of would be great!

Best wshes, Mac 5.
Back to top Go down
free wheel
CE 3
free wheel

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Call Them "Crap-Circles" Anymore...   You Can't Call Them "Crap-Circles" Anymore... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 4:50 pm

The 3 crop formations in the vid above , are in my view , the 3 most interesting formations ever made .
Can't tell you anything about them really .
Have you seen the latest CC ? For some reason it is a contender .

FW .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Call Them "Crap-Circles" Anymore...   You Can't Call Them "Crap-Circles" Anymore... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 4:56 pm

No, i havn't. The ones in the clip I heard about some time ago.

I havn't a clue as to what has happened recently?

The Video I stumbled over today, if it wasn't for the Voyager Probe recieving problems recently I would have overlooked it!

Best wishes , Mac 5.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re- posting so its on this page - Does anyone know about this?   You Can't Call Them "Crap-Circles" Anymore... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 5:18 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Call Them "Crap-Circles" Anymore...   You Can't Call Them "Crap-Circles" Anymore... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 5:26 pm

I cannot believe CCs started with two old gents of merry old england making these things. If indeed they were the fathers of CCs, than whoever followed is using some deep thought and artistic ability in forming the images.

That one of the alien holding a crystal ball is to mind boggling as is others of intricate gemetric designs. It could be ufo beam art.

I was thinking this some time ago. In every part of the world we have assorted mysterious such as these and copy cats to follow. But copy cats show a rather amature short coming when reproducing the facts.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Call Them "Crap-Circles" Anymore...   You Can't Call Them "Crap-Circles" Anymore... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 5:33 pm

I agree, it was the recent problems with one of the voyager probes that made me pay attention to this video. It's funny how some theories cross. I expect in between all of them somewhere is the truth!

From what I understand pictagrms have formed on the following:

Farmers fields, sand and frozen lakes - can anyone confirm this? I've seen the pictures of them somewhere?

Does Anyone! know about these cases!

Best wishes to you all, Mac 5.

Edited to add text.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Call Them "Crap-Circles" Anymore...   You Can't Call Them "Crap-Circles" Anymore... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 5:26 am

Crop circle hiding 'beautiful' maths formula appears in rape seed field
By Daily Mail Reporter
Last updated at 10:53 PM on 24th May 2010

An extraordinary crop circle based on the 'world's most beautiful maths theorem' has appeared in a field next to a windmill in Wiltshire.
The complex disc, which measures 300ft across, appeared to the east of Wilton Windmill near Marlborough in a blazing yellow rape seed field.
It appeared on Saturday just 25miles from another circle that popped up a fortnight ago by the Iron Age hill fort of Old Sarum.

The latest circle appears to be based on a mathematical formula. It appeared on Saturday in Wiltshire
Lucy Pringle, a renowned crop circle researcher was puzzled by what appears to be a hidden code based on complex numbers within the shape.

She said: 'I believe it contains binary, a numeral system, or base-2 number system that represents numeric values using two symbols, 0 and 1.

'Working from the centre outwards, people are suggesting it has a connection to Leonhard Euler's theorem e^(i)pi+1=0 which is thought to be one of the most beautiful theorems in mathematics.'
She added that it could even contain a hidden tune.

'Historically over the years, crop circles have been associated with diatonic scales (white notes on the piano),' she said.
'These diatonic scale frequencies are encoded in each segment of the crop circle and can be played on the piano.

'This is a unique formation incorporating both music and mathematics and is similar in importance to the famous 2008 Barbury Castle Pi event.'

Another crop circle expert said everyone can draw their own conclusions from the circles, adding: 'The thing about maths and the circles is that you are dealing with something which isn't an exact science so one person may decode the circles as having diatonic ratios, the other may find meaning in binary numbers or astrological cycles.

'The only possible explanation which covers all areas would be humans, however this can only be a problematic relationship shared by creaters and researchers since the [UFO] researchers hate the idea that a sense of wonder and optimism is quoshed by the admittance of human involvement.'

Carved out in a barley field, the Barbury Castle crop circle was a pictorial representation of the first ten digits of Pi, one of the most fundamental symbols in mathematics. The image was an example of what is known as a fractal, or geometric pattern.
It was solved by astrophysicist Mike Reed who saw a picture of the crop circle and made the mathematical link.

Crop circle designs have developed from simple circles in the 1970s to pictorial designs in the late 1980s and binary number designers from 2001.

Google: The Daily Mail U.K. Go to Top Info Bar - Science and Tech

Sorry for loss of link, Net Newspaper page changed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Call Them "Crap-Circles" Anymore...   You Can't Call Them "Crap-Circles" Anymore... - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You Can't Call Them "Crap-Circles" Anymore...
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next