The UFO Magazine Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
UFO Magazine Blog
UFO Magazine Blog
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Wow ... no one's been here for years LOL...
You Can't Call Them "Crap-Circles" Anymore... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2023 3:56 pm by onlychild

» Richard Smith on The Sabir Bey Show this Friday
You Can't Call Them "Crap-Circles" Anymore... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 7:55 pm by ufoteacher

» Your support is needed! Nominate Richard Smith today.
You Can't Call Them "Crap-Circles" Anymore... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2015 1:21 am by ufoteacher

» ARRIVING 9/15/2015 - KINDLE EDITION!
You Can't Call Them "Crap-Circles" Anymore... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 2:10 am by ufoteacher

» Now Available on Amazon! Join the Global Revolution
You Can't Call Them "Crap-Circles" Anymore... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 3:22 pm by ufoteacher

» Now Available! Join the Global Revolution
You Can't Call Them "Crap-Circles" Anymore... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2015 8:29 pm by ufoteacher

» John Ford UFO Nightmare Report #1
You Can't Call Them "Crap-Circles" Anymore... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 12:51 am by ufoteacher

» New location for the New Mexico UFO and Paranormal Forum
You Can't Call Them "Crap-Circles" Anymore... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 7:54 pm by ufoteacher

» The John Ford UFO Nightmare Premiere Show
You Can't Call Them "Crap-Circles" Anymore... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 5:12 am by ufoteacher

Top posters
onlychild
You Can't Call Them "Crap-Circles" Anymore... - Page 4 Vote_lcapYou Can't Call Them "Crap-Circles" Anymore... - Page 4 I_voting_barYou Can't Call Them "Crap-Circles" Anymore... - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Ufofiend
You Can't Call Them "Crap-Circles" Anymore... - Page 4 Vote_lcapYou Can't Call Them "Crap-Circles" Anymore... - Page 4 I_voting_barYou Can't Call Them "Crap-Circles" Anymore... - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
davefair
glider
Lesley
free wheel
Jeremy Vaeni
mantle1958
jackgbowman
LakehurstNJwitness
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website
Forum

You Can't Call Them "Crap-Circles" Anymore...

Go down 
+2
free wheel
Alfred Lehmberg
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
onlychild

Number of posts : 1020
Registration date : 2009-10-15

You Can't Call Them "Crap-Circles" Anymore... - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: You Can't Call Them "Crap-Circles" Anymore...   You Can't Call Them "Crap-Circles" Anymore... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 8:27 pm

free wheel wrote:
M.G , bless him , has not yet crossed the bridge .
You are totally correct Onlychild to point out the Absence of context
where the crop formations are concerned .
Does anyone want to listen ?
The CC's are made by people .
This does not mean that CC's do not mean anything .
This does not mean that you have to reject your " belief "system
What easier way to have your design embedded in a wheat field in Wiltshire than to have people do it for you !

With the exception of the Eastfield 7/7/07 circle, which I have gone through here and was hoping we could do a team effort to at least get a new statement in detail of everything. That formation is Hebrew, and done in a stylized version of the Proto-Sinai signs. The character is the goddess, and the cut off character would tie to the sense value of the word itself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Call Them "Crap-Circles" Anymore...   You Can't Call Them "Crap-Circles" Anymore... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 8:29 pm

Free wheal,

Not all are made by people. Few are really genuine, and really are proofs about it.
These genuine appear over special terrains.
Quote :
It seems that the presence of ley lines (earth energy lines around and across the earth) play an important part. Our ancestors were very much aware of these energy lines; they built their sacred sites (such as burial mounds, long barrows, stone circles and pyramids) on places where powerful ley lines crossed each other, thus forming leycentres. Maybe that's why so many crop circles appear in South England, where we can find a multitude of strong leycentres. Stonehenge is a very good example: situated in the heart of the crop circle area. Another example of such a powerful place is the East Field at Alton Barnes (Wiltshire), where at least one (and often two) beautiful and complex crop formations appear each year.

Quote :
For instance, the chalk soil in Wiltshire is highly permeable, which easily inducts an electrical current. This current helps to conduct the crop circle energy.

You can read more info about this here: http://www.circularsite.com/index.html

Yes we still don't know the "what they try to tell us", the "meaning"of all these genuine ones, but will be a day when will find out.
Just look way back , in the last 2 decades we find out a lot about this issue. How they appear(short time - i mean a few hours over night of darkness), where, what they do to the crops, how the seeds from CC's behave after they are replanted. The soil samples taken after the CCs apparition. Many things we found out in the past years.
If we would consider them worthless, not searching toward, will never find anything, isn't it?
I am glad are scientists passionate about them and lab work done over samples, to prove slowly some are unique.Some try to read them using
Binary/ASCII and Morse Code, radial lines, golden ratio, cosmic way like here:
http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/2010/somewhereinwiltshire/comments.html
or religious way like here:
http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/2010/chisbury/comments.html
We have to persist to find out more, no is not worthless, the research will conduct us one day to understand them as needed to be understood.To read them like a message.

PS> I would like to see in a day time , how in 4 hours( considering time limited of total darkness )people ( how many needed)can do one of these for example?
You Can't Call Them "Crap-Circles" Anymore... - Page 4 Mostcomplicatedcropcircle
having the same dimension - 150ft in diameter
Back to top Go down
free wheel
CE 3
free wheel

Number of posts : 338
Registration date : 2009-09-06

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Call Them "Crap-Circles" Anymore...   You Can't Call Them "Crap-Circles" Anymore... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 7:12 pm

Thanks Mags ,
Well , from my standpoint the formation you have referenced is clearly man made . I should think that this one was fairly easy to create . Much of the formation is only one board width ! If you look carefully at the larger flattened areas around the outside you can clearly see up to 14 board lines .
My estimate would be 4 people 3 hours max .
It is a lovely formation though Mags and the fact that the artists remain
anonymous is in itself a great mystery .
Cheers FW ,

Back to top Go down
free wheel
CE 3
free wheel

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Call Them "Crap-Circles" Anymore...   You Can't Call Them "Crap-Circles" Anymore... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 5:29 am

Hi Onlychild .
Does it make a difference to your theory about the 777 formation if it were true that is was Man made ?
Cheers FW .
Back to top Go down
davefair
CE 4
davefair

Number of posts : 455
Registration date : 2010-04-09

PostSubject: circles here and there?   You Can't Call Them "Crap-Circles" Anymore... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 6:03 pm

I amd some what amazed............. We have incredible art work in progress made by man and /or others! Rather then just enjoy them people complain about them! Who or what made them is irrelevant. If they have a desrenable meaning then tell us. If not just enjoy the art.

davefair
Back to top Go down
free wheel
CE 3
free wheel

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Call Them "Crap-Circles" Anymore...   You Can't Call Them "Crap-Circles" Anymore... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 4:15 am

Agreed Davefair! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Call Them "Crap-Circles" Anymore...   You Can't Call Them "Crap-Circles" Anymore... - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You Can't Call Them "Crap-Circles" Anymore...
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4