The UFO Magazine Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
UFO Magazine Blog
UFO Magazine Blog
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Wow ... no one's been here for years LOL...
A Case For Crop Circles? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2023 3:56 pm by onlychild

» Richard Smith on The Sabir Bey Show this Friday
A Case For Crop Circles? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 7:55 pm by ufoteacher

» Your support is needed! Nominate Richard Smith today.
A Case For Crop Circles? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2015 1:21 am by ufoteacher

» ARRIVING 9/15/2015 - KINDLE EDITION!
A Case For Crop Circles? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 2:10 am by ufoteacher

» Now Available on Amazon! Join the Global Revolution
A Case For Crop Circles? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 3:22 pm by ufoteacher

» Now Available! Join the Global Revolution
A Case For Crop Circles? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2015 8:29 pm by ufoteacher

» John Ford UFO Nightmare Report #1
A Case For Crop Circles? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 12:51 am by ufoteacher

» New location for the New Mexico UFO and Paranormal Forum
A Case For Crop Circles? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 7:54 pm by ufoteacher

» The John Ford UFO Nightmare Premiere Show
A Case For Crop Circles? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 5:12 am by ufoteacher

Top posters
onlychild
A Case For Crop Circles? Vote_lcapA Case For Crop Circles? I_voting_barA Case For Crop Circles? Vote_rcap 
Ufofiend
A Case For Crop Circles? Vote_lcapA Case For Crop Circles? I_voting_barA Case For Crop Circles? Vote_rcap 
davefair
glider
Lesley
free wheel
Jeremy Vaeni
mantle1958
jackgbowman
LakehurstNJwitness
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website
Forum

A Case For Crop Circles?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Vortexasylum
CE 1
Vortexasylum

Number of posts : 193
Registration date : 2010-11-21

A Case For Crop Circles? Empty
PostSubject: A Case For Crop Circles?   A Case For Crop Circles? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 7:50 pm

I have been interested in crop circles for some time now. I'm not sold but I have found a site that gives detailed information and makes a convincing argument with the difference between phony and the unexplained phenomena. I have never personally seen one but in pictures on the tube and internet, but I have questioned how these could be made with such precision, detail and sculpted with bends at different heights and angles from the ground by some one with flat boards and rope. I'm sure it can be done, but by who, why, with what and how are they not observed when it would take many hundreds of hours to complete some of these designs by conventional methodology. Why is not the rest of the crop damaged or even disturbed as one would think with all the work being conducted? These are only seen from the sky and some are acres in scope and complexity. I really don't see the point unless it is just to make one. Is it some fantastic artist group with helicopters. Is it ET making us aware of their love of art. I have not heard of any rational interpretation of some meaning in the design (are they waiting for us to have a hallelujah moment?) and I think communications between ET's is out (I would hope they had a better way). I know this has been covered but I'm looking for some explanations for no other reason but curiosity. The link below.

http://www.cropcirclesecrets.org/education.html
Back to top Go down
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
onlychild

Number of posts : 1020
Registration date : 2009-10-15

PostSubject: Re: A Case For Crop Circles?   A Case For Crop Circles? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 10:33 am

Vortexasylum wrote:
I have been interested in crop circles for some time now.

I have been disinterested in crop circles for some time now Very Happy

I know this has been covered but I'm looking for some explanations for no other reason but curiosity.

Rather than go into all of this again (and I have asked for community help here before A Case For Crop Circles? 46 ), want to look into the ONLY crop formation that has EVER caught my attention? There is an entire story on this "sudden appearance" on "7/7/07" and if memory serves even a tiny bit of footage that captures a flash of light - and suddenly - there it is. Is it true - or just another load of crap circles? Because of people's disinterest I chucked it on the pile of "if you don't care, neither do I" stuff, and that was that.

http://www.lucypringle.co.uk/photos/2007/uk2007ay.shtml

This is what I believe we are looking at:
https://2img.net/h/i154.photobucket.com/albums/s254/ghost306_photos/UKEastFieldHorizLucy070707.jpg
Back to top Go down
Vortexasylum
CE 1
Vortexasylum

PostSubject: Re: A Case For Crop Circles?   A Case For Crop Circles? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 8:14 pm

onlychild wrote:
Vortexasylum wrote:
I have been interested in crop circles for some time now.

I have been disinterested in crop circles for some time now Very Happy

I know this has been covered but I'm looking for some explanations for no other reason but curiosity.

Rather than go into all of this again (and I have asked for community help here before A Case For Crop Circles? 46 ), want to look into the ONLY crop formation that has EVER caught my attention? There is an entire story on this "sudden appearance" on "7/7/07" and if memory serves even a tiny bit of footage that captures a flash of light - and suddenly - there it is. Is it true - or just another load of crap circles? Because of people's disinterest I chucked it on the pile of "if you don't care, neither do I" stuff, and that was that.

http://www.lucypringle.co.uk/photos/2007/uk2007ay.shtml

This is what I believe we are looking at:
https://2img.net/h/i154.photobucket.com/albums/s254/ghost306_photos/UKEastFieldHorizLucy070707.jpg

Well at least you had an interest at one point. I want to visit one of these sites with folks that have the latest in analyzing gadgetry to see for myself. I want to know if they are indeed not made by man (the ones being called legit). I think that the bends of the stalks of these crops is very interesting and makes me wonder what the purpose could be. If they are not made by us, then I can only think they (not us) just love the art or they are waiting for the light to go on in our dark domes. I still have interest it's just more contained with the limited amount of information that has been legitimized given the physical evidence. I think peer review always plays hell with scientific study of non-accredited fields. Keeps me wondering.
Back to top Go down
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
onlychild

PostSubject: Re: A Case For Crop Circles?   A Case For Crop Circles? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 10:12 pm

Vortexasylum wrote:
Well at least you had an interest at one point.
Yes - with the one I posted, because when I looked at it I saw the string of 7s in the date of appearance (Orion) and the alleged story behind it (may be true), I asked myself a question ... if that picture represents a Hebrew word written in a stylized version (the rotund goddess) of the proto-Sinai sign list ... gee, I wonder what it could mean, and why would that last character be cut in half? But that's just me. A Case For Crop Circles? Chuckle
Back to top Go down
Vortexasylum
CE 1
Vortexasylum

PostSubject: Re: A Case For Crop Circles?   A Case For Crop Circles? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 10:34 pm

Quote :
and why would that last character be cut in half? But that's just me

It would seem incomplete regardless of ones interpretation.
Back to top Go down
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
onlychild

PostSubject: Re: A Case For Crop Circles?   A Case For Crop Circles? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 12:07 am

Vortexasylum wrote:
Quote :
and why would that last character be cut in half? But that's just me.

It would seem incomplete regardless of ones interpretation.

The definitions of the word HvH (like our picture) range from all ideas of life, to death and destruction. Once upon a time the symbol was intact (life) - and now, it is not (death and destruction).

Like the post on the garden of Eden, there was a "tree" of "Life," there was a "tree" of the "knowledge" of "good and bad" (denoting the idea of choice) and when choice was adopted, they were separated from that "life" - "for as soon as you eat of it, you shall be doomed to die".

It's the same picture.
Back to top Go down
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
onlychild

PostSubject: Re: A Case For Crop Circles?   A Case For Crop Circles? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 4:15 pm

Just to add to the above ... sense development in language (especially the ancient languages) is what it is from people to people. If you take the above word HvH and add one more letter to it - you get one of the Hebrew words for "god" ... YHvH (Yahweh / Jehovah). Odd how that worked out isn't it?
Back to top Go down
glider
CE 4

Number of posts : 420
Registration date : 2010-10-19

PostSubject: Re: A Case For Crop Circles?   A Case For Crop Circles? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 7:41 pm

Hello Only Child,

YHVH is supposedly the unpronouncable name of God. Translated "I Am Who Am". Jehovah is, in a way, unfortunate as the pronunciation should be "Yehovah". But..... humans are brats.
Back to top Go down
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
onlychild

PostSubject: Re: A Case For Crop Circles?   A Case For Crop Circles? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 10:12 pm

glider wrote:
Hello Only Child,

YHVH is supposedly the unpronouncable name of God. Translated "I Am Who Am". Jehovah is, in a way, unfortunate as the pronunciation should be "Yehovah". But..... humans are brats.

Brown, Driver, Briggs, Gesenius gives like 2 1/2 to 3 pages on that one word. Where you have multiple approaches, you have a problem; no one really knows. It's like Alhim (Elohim) ... why is it plural? Basketball
Back to top Go down
glider
CE 4

Number of posts : 420
Registration date : 2010-10-19

PostSubject: Re: A Case For Crop Circles?   A Case For Crop Circles? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 10:50 pm

Hello Only Child,

Whoa, don't get me started on THAT one! But WRT to to names I think "I Am Who Am" would just about sum it up for me. I mean, at first, if one is the only thing around and there is nothing else from which to reference one's self then it logically follows that one doesn't really need a name now does one. Now, as the story goes, it was given to Adam (first man) to name everything so there must have been a first language. That would mean Adam gave the Universe a name to use for his God.

The way I understand the Plurality within the name is this: A spiritual being needs a vehicle in which to interact with the physical world. A vehicle that actually does the creating. A "Right Hand" would be a good metaphor (what do you think of that one, Ragdoll?) Also, a transfer of will needs a vehicle as well so how about the use of a Spirit link to bind the two entities together as one and be the life force within the "Right Hand".. Well, what do we have here? Oh no, not a Trinity, tell me it's not a Trinity. Not three gods in a godhead mind you but one and only one God. Genisis says we are created in Likeness to this Being BUT the Word used for this Being is plural. Therefore the belief is that humans have also body, soul, and mind. There are those that call humans Triune beings and, in that philosophical context, I can see why

Back to top Go down
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
onlychild

PostSubject: Re: A Case For Crop Circles?   A Case For Crop Circles? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 10:33 am

glider wrote:
Hello Only Child,

Whoa, don't get me started on THAT one! But WRT to to names I think "I Am Who Am" would just about sum it up for me.

That idea was also listed in the lexicon, along with everything else.

I mean, at first, if one is the only thing around and there is nothing else from which to reference one's self then it logically follows that one doesn't really need a name now does one. Now, as the story goes, it was given to Adam (first man) to name everything so there must have been a first language. That would mean Adam gave the Universe a name to use for his God.

That approach would also presuppose the text was correct (like ALL religious texts that differ in context one compared to another - why different approaches if there can only be one truth), and there was an Adam and then a "god" as well. Before you can continue with the rest of your explanation, you would need to prove the cast of characters are real - and history says no. If the writers of the text were pointing to 1) the sky, and 2) a plurality idea IN the sky, there is only one picture that fits here ... and we are dealing with them today.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Case For Crop Circles?   A Case For Crop Circles? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Case For Crop Circles?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The UFO Magazine Forum :: Aliens & UFOs :: Crop Circles-
Jump to: