The UFO Magazine Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
UFO Magazine Blog
UFO Magazine Blog
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Wow ... no one's been here for years LOL...
July, 20 2011 hello to ET progress report. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2023 3:56 pm by onlychild

» Richard Smith on The Sabir Bey Show this Friday
July, 20 2011 hello to ET progress report. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 7:55 pm by ufoteacher

» Your support is needed! Nominate Richard Smith today.
July, 20 2011 hello to ET progress report. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2015 1:21 am by ufoteacher

» ARRIVING 9/15/2015 - KINDLE EDITION!
July, 20 2011 hello to ET progress report. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 2:10 am by ufoteacher

» Now Available on Amazon! Join the Global Revolution
July, 20 2011 hello to ET progress report. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 3:22 pm by ufoteacher

» Now Available! Join the Global Revolution
July, 20 2011 hello to ET progress report. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2015 8:29 pm by ufoteacher

» John Ford UFO Nightmare Report #1
July, 20 2011 hello to ET progress report. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 12:51 am by ufoteacher

» New location for the New Mexico UFO and Paranormal Forum
July, 20 2011 hello to ET progress report. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 7:54 pm by ufoteacher

» The John Ford UFO Nightmare Premiere Show
July, 20 2011 hello to ET progress report. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 5:12 am by ufoteacher

Top posters
onlychild
July, 20 2011 hello to ET progress report. - Page 4 Vote_lcapJuly, 20 2011 hello to ET progress report. - Page 4 I_voting_barJuly, 20 2011 hello to ET progress report. - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Ufofiend
July, 20 2011 hello to ET progress report. - Page 4 Vote_lcapJuly, 20 2011 hello to ET progress report. - Page 4 I_voting_barJuly, 20 2011 hello to ET progress report. - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
davefair
glider
Lesley
free wheel
Jeremy Vaeni
mantle1958
jackgbowman
LakehurstNJwitness
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website
Forum

July, 20 2011 hello to ET progress report.

Go down 
+5
JustSarah
knives52
onlychild
Vortexasylum
glider
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
glider
CE 4

Number of posts : 420
Registration date : 2010-10-19

July, 20 2011 hello to ET progress report. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: July, 20 2011 hello to ET progress report.   July, 20 2011 hello to ET progress report. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 4:19 pm

hello Only Child

Somehow I don't think you're listening. The message needs to be generic; one size fits all. No full explanations at this time and no theories at any time. Not someone else's which you wouldn't accept after much dialog and even then probably would reject in favor of your own. And not your theory. Yes you have dates, symbols, star charts and probably more depth on the matter than the Forum as a whole, which certainly includes a greenhorn like myself. But after explaining it to me, metoo, Vortexasylum, and others we all still had follow-up questions.

It's because, while what you have put together may be unerringly true, it is too complex for a general notice to say hello to ET. There are a lot of other theories out there. Knives52 presented at least ten, from alien hierarchies, to multi-dimensions, to rogue body snatchers, and places of alien origins\. None of it provable, but at the same time, not improvable. You've said yourself that your senario can't be proved but, to your good credit, did invite opportunities for someone to enhance or refute your every point.

So now you see my point. Just present the goal. Everybody will get it and want to do it. And for entirely different reasons. Keep the notification as simple as possible to encompass an extremely wide field theories, hypotheses, and just plain old guesswork. Experts and novices alike will participate without their arguments. There will be time for the old arguments as well as the NEW ONES that July 20th may bring - on July 21st of course.

Respectfully, glider.
Back to top Go down
knives52
Seeker

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2011-02-08

PostSubject: Re: July, 20 2011 hello to ET progress report.   July, 20 2011 hello to ET progress report. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 4:20 pm

glider wrote:
Hello Only Child,

Do you honestly feel that way? I have to strongly disagree. It's your idea and I think you're taking a huge chance of it failing. It's relying on a race that has built-in forgetters. People forget birthdays, anniversaries, doctors appointments, car registrations, you name it. And lot of these things are fairly important and are recurring responsibilities. Not once in a lifetime. Kindness dictates that the human condition needs reminders. Please do not let the day go by with only one notice between now and then and figure that the the global population of believers is made up like you are. Most of the ones that believe, I am assuming, did not have your kind of experience or your reaction to it. Missing this opportunity could be very upsetting to some.

>_< if you create a facebook fan page and rsvp event people will be reminded on their facebook wall and people whom use that check that all of the freaking time. I check it like 20 time a day on my computer and mobile phone.
Back to top Go down
glider
CE 4

PostSubject: Re: July, 20 2011 hello to ET progress report.   July, 20 2011 hello to ET progress report. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 4:22 pm

Hell Knives52,

Then you must be relatively young. But it works for me. I also don't attend social network groups so we'll maybe have to figure something out.
Back to top Go down
glider
CE 4

PostSubject: Re: July, 20 2011 hello to ET progress report.   July, 20 2011 hello to ET progress report. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 4:39 pm

Hello All,

Since this is supposed to be a progress-report thread it probably should show some if any progress. I think the time has come to sign up onto the 26 Forums I listed earlier. If any members are members of other groups you can PM me and let me know whether or not you, as a member of that Forum, would be comfortable bringing the notice onto the Forum. If not I will be happy to oblige. If I can avoid the time and emails involved with entering 26 Forums it would be good but if not, so be it. I will join 'em but don't worry ( Crying or Very sad sniff, sniff) this one will always be my favorite.
Back to top Go down
glider
CE 4

PostSubject: Re: July, 20 2011 hello to ET progress report.   July, 20 2011 hello to ET progress report. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 4:51 pm

Hello All,

Notice:
ERROR!.............ERROR!............ERROR!

July 20th is FIVE months away- not six.
I will amend my previous posts immediately!

Last edited by glider on Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
onlychild

Number of posts : 1020
Registration date : 2009-10-15

PostSubject: Re: July, 20 2011 hello to ET progress report.   July, 20 2011 hello to ET progress report. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 5:34 pm

glider wrote:
hello Only Child

Somehow I don't think you're listening.

Oh, I listen to everything Cool

The message needs to be generic; one size fits all.

It is ...

No full explanations at this time and no theories at any time.

The explanation is there, and I also said everyone is free to believe whatever base assumption they have ... this is just an asking to come for the purpose of clearing up foundational issues, and it has nothing to do with anything I (or anyone else) may believe.

Not someone else's which you wouldn't accept after much dialog and even then probably would reject in favor of your own. And not your theory. Yes you have dates, symbols, star charts and probably more depth on the matter than the Forum as a whole, which certainly includes a greenhorn like myself. But after explaining it to me, metoo, Vortexasylum, and others we all still had follow-up questions.

The only piece in this that I explained was the HOW of arriving at a date ... that's it. It's not even connected to Stonehenge - it's just an astronomical picture.

It's because, while what you have put together may be unerringly true, it is too complex for a general notice to say hello to ET. There are a lot of other theories out there. Knives52 presented at least ten, from alien hierarchies, to multi-dimensions, to rogue body snatchers, and places of alien origins\. None of it provable, but at the same time, not improvable. You've said yourself that your senario can't be proved but, to your good credit, did invite opportunities for someone to enhance or refute your every point.

But I had said - no doctrines are part of this.

So now you see my point. Just present the goal.

I was under the impression this was what I had said.

Everybody will get it and want to do it. And for entirely different reasons. Keep the notification as simple as possible to encompass an extremely wide field theories, hypotheses, and just plain old guesswork. Experts and novices alike will participate without their arguments. There will be time for the old arguments as well as the NEW ONES that July 20th may bring - on July 21st of course.

There are no theories involved in this ... it's just an "asking." Quite frankly, it's like the people from every different monotheistic religion getting together to ask God to show up with the intent of clearing up problems that cause confusion and different opinions.

Back to top Go down
glider
CE 4

PostSubject: Re: July, 20 2011 hello to ET progress report.   July, 20 2011 hello to ET progress report. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 5:55 pm

Hello Only Child,

What can I say At this point? I know! Is Feb 20th okay for the notification? Or do you think later? We can talk about it some. In the meantime I would like to have things in place no later than Feb. 20th. The Forums will be joined by next Thurs. Feb 17th. I'm in no particular rush here . Once on the Forums the notice can go in any time. I just don't want things not to be ready when the actualdecision to spread the word has been made.
Back to top Go down
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
onlychild

PostSubject: Re: July, 20 2011 hello to ET progress report.   July, 20 2011 hello to ET progress report. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 6:54 pm

glider wrote:
Hello Only Child,

What can I say At this point? I know! Is Feb 20th okay for the notification? Or do you think later?

I think - when we can all agree on the message. I'm not looking for any date - I'm looking for a good explanation. I''ll do it now or tomorrow if we can agree.

Operation Asking: We ask ET to come to our skies globally on the date given to begin to clear up the confusion that humanity has about them.

The date used in this ( 7 / 20 / 2011 @ 5:20 AM Greenwich time ) only has to do with my final conclusions and is NOT something people have to adopt as a belief. Everyone is free to continue to believe whatever they choose regarding ET, including the notion that ET is here to do us harm. I have never had an ounce of trouble from them since 1955 when my experiences began, and there are others who say the same thing. Someone is wrong in this dual-aspect picture, and we will hopefully clear THIS problem up (as well as the ever continuing question: Is ET real and here today?) once and for all.

This date of 7 / 20 / 11 marks the time when the Orion nebula rises with the sun as viewed from Stonehenge. The nebula is the archetype for a symbol that we have lost, whose age goes back some 40,000 years. Stonehenge was chosen for its ancient history and picture, and for no other reason. This is OUR date and OUR picture for this - period. No one is forcing anyone to believe what I have found concerning it.

Regarding the why's of this “asking to come”:

In the topic of UFOs one picture has remained constant - the overall uniform confusion and resultant guesswork regarding ET and their flitting presence in our skies. In all of these years of "things happening”, there is still no uniform consensus as to what is going on, so - on the date selected, we are “ASKING Them" to provide the people of earth with evidence of their presence and put at least that much of the problem to rest. For those who believe the so-called “Powers That Be” have this type of flying technology and could fool us - let me just say that even if this was true and they had flying UFO-like craft, they cannot have as many ships as it would take to fill our skies on a global level – so, that ends THAT problem. Also, we are NOT asking for a landing, as quite frankly I believe this would upset a great many people, and the appearance in the sky, for some, would be upsetting enough. The picture involved is really no different than a young child's first look out of a window, and learning that there is more to its world than the house it lives in. As the child grows, the picture of the world becomes larger still; this is just the next step in that picture's enlargement.

Regarding the HOW'S of "asking" ET to show up on that date, I leave this up to you. Some people, like myself, know for a fact their life is closely monitored; others are not sure. Do whatever you feel you should do to get a message out to them, if indeed you feel this is necessary. If lighting up your roof with a message seems like a good idea, go for it.

One last thing ... there is no way this arrival can be guaranteed to happen – we are asking; there may be things we do not know about. Frankly, I think it will happen as they have been doing this for decades, just not in a global organized manor. Also, we are not asking them to fly over restricted airspace and cause a military panic (even though this seems to happen fairly regularly). We are leaving the "hows" of this picture up to them.

I believe the time has come for us as a people to grow up and meet the neighbors. I believe the time has come to TRY and eliminate the questions we have been plagued with for decades regarding ET and their presence here. It seems the world leaders cannot be trusted to share what they know - if indeed they know anything. This is OUR planet – not theirs - and we want to know. We the people - have spoken.

Back to top Go down
glider
CE 4

PostSubject: Re: July, 20 2011 hello to ET progress report.   July, 20 2011 hello to ET progress report. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 7:13 pm

Hello Only Child,

The notice needs a signature. Otherwise the word "my" in the second paragraph hangs in a way. I mean it will look as though whoever submits the notification somewhere has authorship and therefore was the experiencer in 1955. Unless of course the notice somehow brings the reader back to you on this Forum. It's only a small reference detail to smooth out.
Back to top Go down
Vortexasylum
CE 1
Vortexasylum

Number of posts : 193
Registration date : 2010-11-21

PostSubject: Re: July, 20 2011 hello to ET progress report.   July, 20 2011 hello to ET progress report. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 7:36 pm

O.C. This is your baby and I'm impressed that you are letting us be apart of it. I think what we have is good as the message. I still think we should have a banner and slogan then as you said start right after that. Just my 2 cents. I have to agree with knives that facebook and the other social networks will provide good paths for our mission date and reminders.
Back to top Go down
glider
CE 4

PostSubject: Re: July, 20 2011 hello to ET progress report.   July, 20 2011 hello to ET progress report. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 7:56 pm

Hello Vortexasylum,

I disagree unless the subjective elements are changed to reflect a more generic objectivity. Or a name is installed at the beginning or end that the "my" pronouns refer to. Other than a small change from "light up your roof" to "illuminate your roof" and one more item.

It may seem obvious to some but unknown to others. I'm not too sure on this but I think a cautionary statement that it is illegal to shine a light in the vicinity of or onto any airborne craft at any time of day. Common sense will tell most not to, BUT, some may not be aware of it like children or teens.

Back to top Go down
Vortexasylum
CE 1
Vortexasylum

PostSubject: Re: July, 20 2011 hello to ET progress report.   July, 20 2011 hello to ET progress report. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 8:27 pm

With the banner and slogan leading the message I do't see any problem with the main message. I believe the law is for laser lights but your point is taken. However we will not be able stop how people choose to say hello or get attention.
Back to top Go down
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
onlychild

PostSubject: Re: July, 20 2011 hello to ET progress report.   July, 20 2011 hello to ET progress report. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 8:58 pm

glider wrote:
Hello Only Child,

The notice needs a signature. Otherwise the word "my" in the second paragraph hangs in a way. I mean it will look as though whoever submits the notification somewhere has authorship and therefore was the experiencer in 1955. Unless of course the notice somehow brings the reader back to you on this Forum. It's only a small reference detail to smooth out.

Yeah once this is finalized I can do that.

Vortexasylum wrote:
O.C. This is your baby and I'm impressed that you are letting us be apart of it. I think what we have is good as the message. I still think we should have a banner and slogan then as you said start right after that. Just my 2 cents. I have to agree with knives that facebook and the other social networks will provide good paths for our mission date and reminders.

Well ideas are ideas but we are all in this mess together. As far as the banner goes, we could see who else is interested as time goes on and see what pops up. I think Knives said he was looking into it, didn't he?
Back to top Go down
glider
CE 4

PostSubject: Re: July, 20 2011 hello to ET progress report.   July, 20 2011 hello to ET progress report. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 9:11 pm

Hello Vortexasylum,

Vortexasylum wrote:
With the banner and slogan leading the message I do't see any problem with the main message. I believe the law is for laser lights but your point is taken. However we will not be able stop how people choose to say hello or get attention.

I still disagree for the reasons I mentioned. And WRT lasers pointed at aircraft? I looked it up. The House passed a 96-1 bill on that very thing on Feb. 6, 2011. The senate should follow in a month or two so it will be a Federal crime, right now it's by jurisdiction. A guy in Roseville Calif. could get the max: $250,000 fine and up to 20yrs. in prison. He was 51 yrs. old. Wow, the things one learns! So much for kids and teens.

You are right we cannot control what people will do. But is it any harm at all in printing the caution to cover ourselves? You guys, sometimes your arguments are a little weak. Try and remember, common sense sometimes isn't so common. You really should trust me on some of this stuff. I'm looking hard at the what ifs and really looking out for OC's best interest here as well as the rest.

I can spot potential problems a mile away, I'm an avid look-ahead chess player and perform and am responsible for maintenance and repairs on and in over 100 homes. I have to think ahead and it has become a valuable asset for me and those around me. AND I'm learning all the time and take the principles of what I learn to other areas. I'm good at what I do.

Trust me when I say this is no frivalrous undertaking because it comes with responsibilities you may or not be aware of. After all, it's only the entire world we're talking about here. And an enormous potential change in it if ET exists and decides to do what we're asking.
Back to top Go down
Vortexasylum
CE 1
Vortexasylum

PostSubject: Re: July, 20 2011 hello to ET progress report.   July, 20 2011 hello to ET progress report. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 9:56 pm

"You guys, sometimes your arguments are a little weak."

A little condescending don't ya think? Spell it out for us so we can view what you have in mind to control possibly millions of peoples actions. What do you think will happen if "they" do show in mass? I don't think flashlights and candles will be on anyones mind at that time. There is no tip toeing around this to get the results we seek.
Back to top Go down
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
onlychild

PostSubject: Re: July, 20 2011 hello to ET progress report.   July, 20 2011 hello to ET progress report. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 10:19 pm

How about:

If lighting up your roof with a neon message seems like a good idea, go for it. (Just check ordinances regarding rooftop lighting and aircraft.)
Back to top Go down
glider
CE 4

PostSubject: Re: July, 20 2011 hello to ET progress report.   July, 20 2011 hello to ET progress report. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 10:39 pm

Hello vortexasylum,
Vortexasylum wrote:
"You guys, sometimes your arguments are a little weak."

A little condescending don't ya think? Spell it out for us so we can view what you have in mind to control possibly millions of peoples actions. What do you think will happen if "they" do show in mass? I don't think flashlights and candles will be on anyones mind at that time. There is no tip toeing around this to get the results we seek.

With all the respect due you, I have never been condescending during my membership. Untill now, I guess. I apologize. Now what part of my last two posts did you not understand? Any changes I've suggested have made good sense but the minor nature of those changes do not warrant the resistance they have garnered IMHO.

It's useless to argue common sense with me when so little has been asked. I will stand my ground on the points I brought up. They're simple and in the case of "light up your roof, well, I thought "illuminating" might help keep the matches in the drawer. It really isn't just to hear myself talk, V. I'm being very sincere and careful. I hope you can see that.

Back to top Go down
Vortexasylum
CE 1
Vortexasylum

PostSubject: Re: July, 20 2011 hello to ET progress report.   July, 20 2011 hello to ET progress report. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 10:44 pm

As I already stated, your points were taken. So get on with what you suggest. I'm not asking for a resume here. BTW I think we are all sincere here.
Back to top Go down
glider
CE 4

PostSubject: Re: July, 20 2011 hello to ET progress report.   July, 20 2011 hello to ET progress report. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 10:49 pm

Hello Only Child,

I truly thank you for your considerations. I know it looked as though I was splitting hairs (I was) it was, I felt, for the best all around.

Mission statetment accepted- let's move on.

Vortexasylum, for your intelligent candidness: A+. I hope all is still OK with us. I wasn't finding personal fault any of this you know. Somehow it just seemed my day to tweak things a bit.
Back to top Go down
glider
CE 4

PostSubject: Re: July, 20 2011 hello to ET progress report.   July, 20 2011 hello to ET progress report. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 11:03 pm

Hello OC & V,

Getting late, talk to you later.
Back to top Go down
Vortexasylum
CE 1
Vortexasylum

PostSubject: Re: July, 20 2011 hello to ET progress report.   July, 20 2011 hello to ET progress report. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 10:50 am

glider wrote:
Hello Only Child,

I truly thank you for your considerations. I know it looked as though I was splitting hairs (I was) it was, I felt, for the best all around.

Mission statetment accepted- let's move on.

Vortexasylum, for your intelligent candidness: A+. I hope all is still OK with us. I wasn't finding personal fault any of this you know. Somehow it just seemed my day to tweak things a bit.

I'm fine with it all. I really hope we get a mass sighting so that the last things anyone worries about are lights on roofs. Hell China shuts down it's airports. I'd like to see one per major city. That should get the job done. The "Phoenix Lights" comes to mind.
Back to top Go down
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
onlychild

PostSubject: Re: July, 20 2011 hello to ET progress report.   July, 20 2011 hello to ET progress report. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 12:09 pm

I took the lights thing out, tweaked it a little because I want everything in there. Also, we need to get this to our S American friends and I guess - Jaime Maussan would be a best bet? I added the "no leadership" idea again, because I want every person to take the responsibility for this project. I will answer questions if need be, but I am dismissing the limelight aspect of this.

Operation Asking:

We ask ET to come to our skies globally on the date given so that we can begin to clear up the confusion that humanity has about them. I, like many people, have a picture based on the sum total of my experiences, and this picture, when compared to what other people have to say, is, as usual, different. The confusion level in this topic is too high, and it must be dealt with. Operation Asking will be the first step in an attempt to eliminate this confusion, and where we go from here will be based on the outcome of this first attempt at contact. Also, it needs to be understood that there is NO leadership in this picture. The idea is to get the word out globally and each and every person who wishes to try this will stand on their own two feet and simply pass the word along to every spot on the globe. This is NOT a “me” project – this is a “humanity” project. I will answer questions if necessary, but the idea is that people need to focus on themselves and on completing this project if they want it done: the picture is super-simple.

The date used in this ( 7 / 20 / 2011 @ 5:20 AM Greenwich time ) only has to do with my final conclusions and is NOT something people have to adopt as a belief. Everyone is free to continue to believe whatever they choose regarding ET, including the notion that ET is here to do us harm. I have never had an ounce of trouble from them since 1955 when my experiences began, and there are others who say the same thing. One side or the other is wrong in this dual-aspect picture, and we will hopefully clear THIS problem up once and for all.

This date of 7 / 20 / 11 marks the time when the Orion nebula rises with the sun as viewed from Stonehenge. The nebula is the archetype for a symbol that we have lost, whose age goes back some 40,000 years. Stonehenge was chosen for its ancient history and picture, and for no other reason. This is OUR date and OUR picture for this - period. No one is forcing anyone to believe what I have found concerning it.

Regarding the why's of this “asking to come”:

In the topic of UFOs one picture has remained constant - the overall uniform confusion and resultant guesswork regarding ET and their flitting presence in our skies. In all of these years of ‘things happening’, there is still no uniform consensus as to what is going on, so, on the date selected, we are ‘ASKING THEM’ to provide the people of earth with evidence of their presence and put at least that much of the problem to rest. For those who believe the so-called “Powers That Be” have this type of flying technology and could fool us, let me just say that even if this was true and they had flying UFO-like craft, they cannot have as many ships as it would take to fill our skies on a global level – so, that ends THAT problem. Also, we are NOT asking for a landing, as quite frankly I believe this would upset a great many people, and the appearance in the sky, for some, would be upsetting enough. The picture involved is really no different than a young child's first look out of a window, and learning that there is more to his or her world than the house they live in. As the child grows, the picture of the world becomes larger still; this is just the next step in that picture's enlargement.

Regarding the HOW'S of "asking" ET to show up on that date, I leave this up to you. Some people, like myself, know for a fact their life is closely monitored; others are not sure. Do whatever you feel you should do to get a message out to them, if indeed you feel this is even necessary. Personally, I feel they watch everything here and know exactly what’s going on, so I do not believe there will be a problem.

One last thing ... there is no way this arrival can be guaranteed to happen – we are asking; there may be things we do not know about. Personally, I think it will happen as they have been doing this for decades, just not in a global organized manor. Also, we are not asking them to fly over restricted airspace and cause a military panic (even though this seems to happen fairly regularly). We are leaving the ‘hows’ of this picture up to them.

I believe the time has come for us as a people to grow up and meet the neighbors. I believe the time has come to TRY and eliminate the questions we have been plagued with for decades regarding ET and their presence here. It seems the world leaders cannot be trusted to share what they know - if indeed they know anything. This is OUR planet – not theirs - and we want to know. We the people - have spoken.

Please copy and paste this message to everyone you know, on every spot on the globe.

This email address is for important and not casual contact. Spam will be dealt with.

Thank you
OC
onlychild@ftml.net

Back to top Go down
glider
CE 4

PostSubject: Re: July, 20 2011 hello to ET progress report.   July, 20 2011 hello to ET progress report. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 5:42 pm

Hello Only Child,

Congratulations on a job truly well done. It is a very concise work that possesses clarity, motivation, invitation, and a positive message.

NICE EFFORT! Now it's time to plan the release date if there will be such a thing or decide on notifications as contacts are made. I think as soon as Forum memberships are obtained we can talk again perhaps and distribute the notice all at once. Maybe next weekend. Then, like you say, let go of it. I have a sneaking suspicion the news of such an event will go like wildfire if it hasn't started already. Again, good work......and THANKS.
Back to top Go down
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
onlychild

PostSubject: Re: July, 20 2011 hello to ET progress report.   July, 20 2011 hello to ET progress report. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 9:02 pm

Thanks Glider ... let's hope this works. We can sit on this one more night and wait to see if there are replies - hopefully from others on here. I would like feedback from other people - including staff.
Back to top Go down
Vortexasylum
CE 1
Vortexasylum

PostSubject: Re: July, 20 2011 hello to ET progress report.   July, 20 2011 hello to ET progress report. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 1:11 am

Hello everyone. I would second the job well done and I look forward to this growing legs and running off. I had a very long day today and my old bones hurt, so I'll see ya all tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: July, 20 2011 hello to ET progress report.   July, 20 2011 hello to ET progress report. - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

July, 20 2011 hello to ET progress report.
Page 4 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next