The UFO Magazine Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
UFO Magazine Blog
UFO Magazine Blog
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Wow ... no one's been here for years LOL...
July, 20 2011 hello to ET progress report. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2023 3:56 pm by onlychild

» Richard Smith on The Sabir Bey Show this Friday
July, 20 2011 hello to ET progress report. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 7:55 pm by ufoteacher

» Your support is needed! Nominate Richard Smith today.
July, 20 2011 hello to ET progress report. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2015 1:21 am by ufoteacher

» ARRIVING 9/15/2015 - KINDLE EDITION!
July, 20 2011 hello to ET progress report. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 2:10 am by ufoteacher

» Now Available on Amazon! Join the Global Revolution
July, 20 2011 hello to ET progress report. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 3:22 pm by ufoteacher

» Now Available! Join the Global Revolution
July, 20 2011 hello to ET progress report. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2015 8:29 pm by ufoteacher

» John Ford UFO Nightmare Report #1
July, 20 2011 hello to ET progress report. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 12:51 am by ufoteacher

» New location for the New Mexico UFO and Paranormal Forum
July, 20 2011 hello to ET progress report. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 7:54 pm by ufoteacher

» The John Ford UFO Nightmare Premiere Show
July, 20 2011 hello to ET progress report. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 5:12 am by ufoteacher

Top posters
onlychild
July, 20 2011 hello to ET progress report. - Page 3 Vote_lcapJuly, 20 2011 hello to ET progress report. - Page 3 I_voting_barJuly, 20 2011 hello to ET progress report. - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Ufofiend
July, 20 2011 hello to ET progress report. - Page 3 Vote_lcapJuly, 20 2011 hello to ET progress report. - Page 3 I_voting_barJuly, 20 2011 hello to ET progress report. - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
davefair
glider
Lesley
free wheel
Jeremy Vaeni
mantle1958
jackgbowman
LakehurstNJwitness
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website
Forum

July, 20 2011 hello to ET progress report.

Go down 
+5
JustSarah
knives52
onlychild
Vortexasylum
glider
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
onlychild

Number of posts : 1020
Registration date : 2009-10-15

July, 20 2011 hello to ET progress report. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: July, 20 2011 hello to ET progress report.   July, 20 2011 hello to ET progress report. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 10:49 pm

glider wrote:
Hello OC,

The missive IMHO is perhaps a bit wordy at this time. It's not easy to get all one's thoughts into a nice tight little package everytime. I know you'll stay with it so I have no real concerns this early. Smile
Well it seems to be us at the moment ... both of you send me a regular email and we can take it one paragraph at a time. We should be doing this offline to begin with.
Back to top Go down
glider
CE 4

Number of posts : 420
Registration date : 2010-10-19

PostSubject: Re: July, 20 2011 hello to ET progress report.   July, 20 2011 hello to ET progress report. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 11:20 pm

Hello Only Child,

onlychild wrote:
glider wrote:
Hello OC,

The missive IMHO is perhaps a bit wordy at this time. It's not easy to get all one's thoughts into a nice tight little package everytime. I know you'll stay with it so I have no real concerns this early. Smile
Well it seems to be us at the moment ... both of you send me a regular email and we can take it one paragraph at a time. We should be doing this offline to begin with.

Yes, but that's okay. I personally don't think the members are not strong in their convictions, nor do you or anyone else. So much has gone under the bridge I doubt they believe anyone at this point can do or accomplish anything that might matter or make a difference or get the issue resolved one way or another. And who could blame anyone for feeling this way? I surely can't- and don't.

The truth of the matter, and you know this very well, is that in the end, anyone pursuing this phenom ultimately will be alone on the journey. Alone with their thoughts, experiences, and questions. It's just the nature of pursuing as elusive a quarry as ET has been.

But disillusionment doesn't have to mean powerlessness. Choices can be made and, at the proper time, they will be made but at this juncture folks simply need more to go on. They are not alone in that regard. I've chosen to go get more! And so have you and Vortexasylum. Until we do then, yes, we're it. BUT.... it's a good IT!
Back to top Go down
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
onlychild

PostSubject: Re: July, 20 2011 hello to ET progress report.   July, 20 2011 hello to ET progress report. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 2:21 pm

OK ... tweaked a little ... comments?

Operation Asking: We ask ET to come to our skies globally on the date given to begin to clear up the confusion that humanity has about them.

The date used in this ( 7 / 20 / 2011 @ 5:20 AM Greenwich time ) only has to do with my final conclusions and is NOT something people have to adopt as a belief. Everyone is free to continue to believe whatever they choose regarding ET, including the fact that ET is here to do us harm. I have never had an ounce of trouble from them since 1955 when my experiences began, and there are others who say the same thing. Someone is wrong with this dual-aspect picture, and we will hopefully clear THIS problem up (as well as the ever continuing question: Is ET real and here today?) once and for all.

This date of 7 / 20 / 11 marks the time when the Orion nebula rises with the sun as viewed from Stonehenge. The nebula is the archetype for a symbol that we have lost, whose age goes back some 40,000 years. Stonehenge was chosen for its ancient history and picture, and for no other reason. This is OUR date and OUR picture for this - period. No one is forcing anyone to believe what I have found concerning it.

Regarding the why's of this "asking to come":

In the topic of UFOs one picture has remained constant - the overall uniform confusion, and resultant guesswork, regarding ET and their flitting presence in our skies. In all of these years of "things happening", there is still no uniform consensus as to what is going on, so - on the date selected, we are “ASKING Them" to provide the people of earth with evidence of their presence and put at least that much of the problem to rest. For those who believe the so-called “Powers That Be” have this type of flying technology and could fool us - let me just say that even if this was true and they had flying UFO-like craft, they cannot have as many ships as it would take to fill our skies on a global level – so, that ends THAT problem. Also, we are NOT asking for a landing, as quite frankly I believe this would upset a great many people, and the appearance in the sky, for some, would be upsetting enough. The picture involved is really no different than a young child's first look out of a window, and learning that there is more to its world than the house it lives in. As the child grows, the picture of the world becomes larger still; this is just the next step in that picture's enlargement.

Regarding the HOW'S of "asking" ET to show up on that date, I leave this up to you. Some people, like myself, know for a fact their life is closely monitored; others are not sure. Do whatever you feel you should do to get a message out to them ... if lighting up your roof with a message seems like a good idea, go for it.

One last thing ... there is no way this arrival can be guaranteed to happen – we are asking; there may be things we do not know about. Frankly, I think it will happen as they have been doing this for decades, just not in a global organized manor. Also, we are not asking them to fly over restricted airspace and cause a military panic (even though this seems to happen fairly regularly). We are leaving the "hows" of this picture up to them.

I believe the time has come for us as a people to grow up and meet the neighbors. I believe the time has come to TRY and eliminate the questions we have been plagued with for decades regarding ET and their presence here. It seems the world leaders cannot be trusted to share what they know - if indeed they know anything. This is OUR planet – not theirs - and we want to know. We the people - have spoken.

Back to top Go down
glider
CE 4

PostSubject: Re: July, 20 2011 hello to ET progress report.   July, 20 2011 hello to ET progress report. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 9:18 pm

Hello Only Child,

OK. Looking better. Down the road? yes, emails, and maybe a conference call or two? No cameras though. Laughing
Back to top Go down
glider
CE 4

PostSubject: Re: July, 20 2011 hello to ET progress report.   July, 20 2011 hello to ET progress report. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 9:22 pm

Hello Vortexasylum,

Did you say sweet slogan? Sweet slogan? Well:

"SAY HELLO TO A UFO!"
on July 20,2011.
Back to top Go down
Vortexasylum
CE 1
Vortexasylum

Number of posts : 193
Registration date : 2010-11-21

PostSubject: Re: July, 20 2011 hello to ET progress report.   July, 20 2011 hello to ET progress report. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 9:32 pm

glider wrote:
Hello Vortexasylum,

"SAY HELLO TO A UFO!"
on July 20,2011.

That's what I'm talking about.... Say Hello.....To a UFO.....Day! OK it's starting to work on me.
Back to top Go down
Vortexasylum
CE 1
Vortexasylum

PostSubject: Re: July, 20 2011 hello to ET progress report.   July, 20 2011 hello to ET progress report. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 9:36 pm

BTW thanks for catching that misspelling. I had to go back and fix it. I was starting to sweat it.
Back to top Go down
Vortexasylum
CE 1
Vortexasylum

PostSubject: Re: July, 20 2011 hello to ET progress report.   July, 20 2011 hello to ET progress report. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 9:43 pm

onlychild wrote:
OK ... tweaked a little ... comments?

Operation Asking: We ask ET to come to our skies globally on the date given to begin to clear up the confusion that humanity has about them.

The date used in this ( 7 / 20 / 2011 @ 5:20 AM Greenwich time ) only has to do with my final conclusions and is NOT something people have to adopt as a belief. Everyone is free to continue to believe whatever they choose regarding ET, including the notion that ET is here to do us harm. I have never had an ounce of trouble from them since 1955 when my experiences began, and there are others who say the same thing. Someone is wrong with this dual-aspect picture, and we will hopefully clear THIS problem up (as well as the ever continuing question: Is ET real and here today?) once and for all.

This date of 7 / 20 / 11 marks the time when the Orion nebula rises with the sun as viewed from Stonehenge. The nebula is the archetype for a symbol that we have lost, whose age goes back some 40,000 years. Stonehenge was chosen for its ancient history and picture, and for no other reason. This is OUR date and OUR picture for this - period. No one is forcing anyone to believe what I have found concerning it.

Regarding the why's of this "asking to come":

In the topic of UFOs one picture has remained constant - the overall uniform confusion, and resultant guesswork, regarding ET and their flitting presence in our skies. In all of these years of "things happening", there is still no uniform consensus as to what is going on, so - on the date selected, we are “ASKING Them" to provide the people of earth with evidence of their presence and put at least that much of the problem to rest. For those who believe the so-called “Powers That Be” have this type of flying technology and could fool us - let me just say that even if this was true and they had flying UFO-like craft, they cannot have as many ships as it would take to fill our skies on a global level – so, that ends THAT problem. Also, we are NOT asking for a landing, as quite frankly I believe this would upset a great many people, and the appearance in the sky, for some, would be upsetting enough. The picture involved is really no different than a young child's first look out of a window, and learning that there is more to its world than the house it lives in. As the child grows, the picture of the world becomes larger still; this is just the next step in that picture's enlargement.

Regarding the HOW'S of "asking" ET to show up on that date, I leave this up to you. Some people, like myself, know for a fact their life is closely monitored; others are not sure. Do whatever you feel you should do to get a message out to them ... if lighting up your roof with a message seems like a good idea, go for it.

One last thing ... there is no way this arrival can be guaranteed to happen – we are asking; there may be things we do not know about. Frankly, I think it will happen as they have been doing this for decades, just not in a global organized manor. Also, we are not asking them to fly over restricted airspace and cause a military panic (even though this seems to happen fairly regularly). We are leaving the "hows" of this picture up to them.

I believe the time has come for us as a people to grow up and meet the neighbors. I believe the time has come to TRY and eliminate the questions we have been plagued with for decades regarding ET and their presence here. It seems the world leaders cannot be trusted to share what they know - if indeed they know anything. This is OUR planet – not theirs - and we want to know. We the people - have spoken.

Back to top Go down
glider
CE 4

PostSubject: Re: July, 20 2011 hello to ET progress report.   July, 20 2011 hello to ET progress report. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 9:49 pm

Hello Vortexasylum,

Did you say Sweet It? Sweet It? Well:

Just teasing. You would not believe how many edits and changes I've muddled through. It is uncanny how good things look in the draft stage and how glaring they are when posted.
Back to top Go down
Vortexasylum
CE 1
Vortexasylum

PostSubject: Re: July, 20 2011 hello to ET progress report.   July, 20 2011 hello to ET progress report. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 9:56 pm

glider wrote:
Hello Vortexasylum,

Did you say Sweet It? Sweet It? Well:

Just teasing. You would not believe how many edits and changes I've muddled through. It is uncanny how good things look in the draft stage and how glaring they are when posted.

Nothing you can fix is broke. I manage to do a lot of fixing though.
Back to top Go down
knives52
Seeker

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2011-02-08

PostSubject: Re: July, 20 2011 hello to ET progress report.   July, 20 2011 hello to ET progress report. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 10:14 pm

glider wrote:
Hello Vortexasylum,

"SAY HELLO TO A UFO!"
on July 20,2011.

seriously... so you think that if we ask nicely. I am reminded of a clip from mars attacks when the aliens were loling the message they received.

Honestly I believe in UFO and E.T's and visitation. However, their may be a reason behind why we aren't in contact. This spans from the assumption that just because they can visit our planet they can easily speak or even bother to learn english or if we send a psychic message it to the collective it will be nothing but white noise in a universe cluttered with such activity... to the fact that alien races are already actively involved in our government or then actually regulated the earths government to an extent that its being governed by basic regulations of a universal or intergalactic government that is imperfect and every once in a while you will have entities that break the rules. Who knows the universe could be full of bureaucrats and bleeding hearts. In the grand scheme of things we may not be important enough to receive an answer back.

I mean heck. Just because they travel from star to star doesn't necessarily mean that they a militarized as a species. Some could be intelligent in a sense and be too trusting. Individuals in human government took advantage. Took or stole technology to try to turn it against them. Perhaps human interaction basically failed in the past because we didn't take too kindly to finding a craft full of human and cow body parts.

Even though I am interested in the whole ufo disclosure thing I would understand if the government wanted to keep quite beings from other worlds swooping down and collecting humans for body parts etc. It is probably very common place especially in third world countries and indonesian island nations. If people go nuts over mad cow disease and avian flu... imagine that.

Even the devil can appear as an angel of light.... meaning that even beings that are evolved from the pleadian star system and altered your dna for communication purposes can have an alternate agenda in mind.

But then again why all of the conspiracy and plotting why not just overwhelm and take over earth?

I'm confident when humans obtain the ability of advanced space travel and militarizing space they would probably do it for the name of the human race and resources. Heck they can be time travelers trying to alter a key event in the future preventing the human intergalactic empire while not jacking up their timeline too badly.

In the words of Jack Nicolson. "you want the truth... you can't handle the truth!!!"

But back to the subject matter of slogans how about:

"Collect call from earth... do you accept the charges" or
"If you think it... they will come"

The only way we are going to see a mass sighting is if a asteroid is about to hit the planet and ET mobilizes a force to scoop up as many human specimens as possible. Wait for the event to happen clean up the earth stabalize the atmosphere.

and re-seed the planet starting things over in which the surviving humans or the select group with certain genes etc. will start over again with no memory or record of the event.

The Earth will start over as a paradise.

Back to top Go down
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
onlychild

PostSubject: Re: July, 20 2011 hello to ET progress report.   July, 20 2011 hello to ET progress report. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 10:33 pm

"Notion" works for me.

BTW, if spelling errors make you nutz, you need to install this program; and it's free:
http://tinyspell.numerit.com/

Back to top Go down
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
onlychild

PostSubject: Re: July, 20 2011 hello to ET progress report.   July, 20 2011 hello to ET progress report. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 10:46 pm

knives52 wrote:

Honestly I believe in UFO and E.T's and visitation. However, their may be a reason behind why we aren't in contact.

There is - we lost the information about 5300 years ago, and now we are afraid of what's in the sky. Remember I said there was a central feminine figure before the masculine idea of a "GOD" popped up? The question that should have been asked was: What happened to the feminine figure?

She was a symbol of life ... that was replaced by "religion".

She was our symbol, dating back 40,000 years.

She represented the idea of life at a time when destructive chaos came.

She was eliminated from history and given a back seat.

She was given a husband and a child.

Think for a minute ... can you recall a story where destruction was said to be coming, and the child of the god and woman would save you? A salvation where beings came from the sky to gather those who believed? Sound familiar? Basketball
Back to top Go down
knives52
Seeker

PostSubject: Re: July, 20 2011 hello to ET progress report.   July, 20 2011 hello to ET progress report. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 10:54 pm

onlychild wrote:
knives52 wrote:

Honestly I believe in UFO and E.T's and visitation. However, their may be a reason behind why we aren't in contact.

There is - we lost the information about 5300 years ago, and now we are afraid of what's in the sky. Remember I said there was a central feminine figure before the masculine idea of a "GOD" popped up? The question that should have been asked was: What happened to the feminine figure?

She was a symbol of life ... that was replaced by "religion".

and sorry for the grammar and spelling errors. I typically don't spell check comments I post in the forums

She was our symbol, dating back 40,000 years.

She represented the idea of life at a time when destructive chaos came.

She was eliminated from history and given a back seat.

She was given a husband and a child.

Think for a minute ... can you recall a story where destruction was said to be coming, and the child of the god and woman would save you? A salvation where beings came from the sky to gather those who believed? Sound familiar? Basketball

May I ask you for reading material related to the resources you used to come to this conclusion.

Last edited by knives52 on Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
glider
CE 4

PostSubject: Re: July, 20 2011 hello to ET progress report.   July, 20 2011 hello to ET progress report. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 10:54 pm

Hello Knives 52,

I read your post of course.
Back to top Go down
knives52
Seeker

PostSubject: Re: July, 20 2011 hello to ET progress report.   July, 20 2011 hello to ET progress report. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 11:03 pm

glider wrote:
Hello Knives 52,

If you guys need a graphic done I can work on one I am developing my skills in photo shop CS4.

Sorry for the spelling and grammar errors. I was ranting a little bit.
You can speak to me on AIM at mknives208452.

You should create a face book fan page and twitter account for the event as well. I am doubtful that it will work but hey it would be cool if they came down like close encounters of the third kind. I will have my digital camera and iphone camera ready
Back to top Go down
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
onlychild

PostSubject: Re: July, 20 2011 hello to ET progress report.   July, 20 2011 hello to ET progress report. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 11:42 pm

knives52 wrote:
May I ask you for reading material related to the resources you used to come to this conclusion.

That would depend on where you wanted to start - I began 37 years ago with the New Testament and all the biblical scholastic books I could get ... I began there because of my experience 55 years ago - this was where "they" wanted me to start.

All the studies are basic common scholastic and some esoteric studies, but the problem is that the key has been lost. This is why no one sees Jesus as the rewritten version of the original story in question, and why my approach to Egypt and Sumer is not one of awe, but of disgust. Their error has screwed up everything, and this planet was never the same - as you should be able to see in common history ... we went right down the tubes with war and greed and a new psychopathic approach to life. We became the means whereby THEY grew in power, and today we are f--ked because of it. We allowed this to happen - and WE have to fix it.

So, where would you like to begin?

Back to top Go down
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
onlychild

PostSubject: Re: July, 20 2011 hello to ET progress report.   July, 20 2011 hello to ET progress report. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 11:46 pm

knives52 wrote:
glider wrote:
Hello Knives 52,

If you guys need a graphic done I can work on one I am developing my skills in photo shop CS4.

Sorry for the spelling and grammar errors. I was ranting a little bit.
You can speak to me on AIM at mknives208452.

You should create a face book fan page and twitter account for the event as well. I am doubtful that it will work but hey it would be cool if they came down like close encounters of the third kind. I will have my digital camera and iphone camera ready

OK on the graphics end ... we just need a basic idea to work off of.

I don't do Face book (or Twitter, or whatever the hell else is out there lol) - I don't like it, but that's just me Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Vortexasylum
CE 1
Vortexasylum

PostSubject: Re: July, 20 2011 hello to ET progress report.   July, 20 2011 hello to ET progress report. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 7:29 am

As soon as we get this worked out, all available resources will be used.
Back to top Go down
glider
CE 4

PostSubject: Re: July, 20 2011 hello to ET progress report.   July, 20 2011 hello to ET progress report. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 8:22 am

Hello Vortexasylum and Only Child and All,

I get the impression that something should be put out there by or on Feb. 20 so that we can use the day 20 as a reinforcement for July 20. And it would be 5 months away to the day. That gives us 10 days from now- is it enough at least for an announcement with say a follow up with graphics a month later around the Equinox?

Last edited by glider on Thu Feb 10, 2011 4:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
glider
CE 4

PostSubject: Re: July, 20 2011 hello to ET progress report.   July, 20 2011 hello to ET progress report. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 9:20 am

Hello All,

This would be a first draft (from me at anyway) anyone is welcome to submit one for review:

"On July 20, 2011 the world is invited to try and resolve the issue of the existence of UFOs. This is not the 60+ years that people have been waiting to receive some definitive answer from a reliable and trusted source who can show proof. This event is only 5 MONTHS away and it is something being done by and for ourselves. There will be more details to follow in the near future around March 20th with updates every month on the 20th day of each month until July 20th. Plenty of time to spread the news that could put an end to the question of "Are We Alone?' Stay tuned."

Feedback anyone?

Last edited by glider on Thu Feb 10, 2011 4:55 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
onlychild

PostSubject: Re: July, 20 2011 hello to ET progress report.   July, 20 2011 hello to ET progress report. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 11:07 am

glider wrote:
Hello Vortexasylum and Only Child and All,

I get the impression that something should be put out there by or on Feb. 20 so that we can use the day 20 as a reinforcement for July 20. And it would be the nice neat 6 monts away to the day thing. That gives us 10 days from now- is it enough at least for an announcement with say a follow up with graphics a month later around the Equinox?

Once the main idea is put out there, I intend to do exactly what was done to me - leave it alone and see if people do anything with it. If the brain is working correctly that's really all that needs to be done. I was five when that started, and it has been the template for everything that has gone on in my life. People will do what they will do, but that's just it - let them do it and learn, or fail and learn, or just fail if that's the case. We have nothing solid here to work with - this is supposed to be an "asking" for them to show up. If people want this, let THEM exert themselves to do something. It's time for the human race to stop acting like idiots and stand up on their own two feet and do something. Here's where the bread is, and the location of the cold cuts and mayo - YOU find them and make the sandwich. If you don't do it - starve to death.
Back to top Go down
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
onlychild

PostSubject: Re: July, 20 2011 hello to ET progress report.   July, 20 2011 hello to ET progress report. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 11:13 am

glider wrote:
Hello All,

This would be a first draft (from me at anyway) anyone is welcome to submit one for review:

"On July 20, 2011 the world is invited to try and resolve the issue of the existence of UFOs. This is not the 60+ years that people have been waiting to receive some definitive answer from a reliable and trusted source who can show proof. This event is only 6 MONTHS away and it is something being done by ourselves. There will be more details to follow in the near future around March 20th with updates every month on the 20th day of each month until July 20th. Plenty of time to spread the news that could put an end to the question of "Are We Alone?' Stay tuned."

Feedback anyone?

Like I said ... put the full explanational draft out there ... and leave it alone. People will do what they will do, and then they will reap the rewards of what they have done - or not done.
Back to top Go down
glider
CE 4

PostSubject: Re: July, 20 2011 hello to ET progress report.   July, 20 2011 hello to ET progress report. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 1:43 pm

Hello Only Child,

Do you honestly feel that way? I have to strongly disagree. It's your idea and I think you're taking a huge chance of it failing. It's relying on a race that has built-in forgetters. People forget birthdays, anniversaries, doctors appointments, car registrations, you name it. And lot of these things are fairly important and are recurring responsibilities. Not once in a lifetime. Kindness dictates that the human condition needs reminders. Please do not let the day go by with only one notice between now and then and figure that the the global population of believers is made up like you are. Most of the ones that believe, I am assuming, did not have your kind of experience or your reaction to it. Missing this opportunity could be very upsetting to some.
Back to top Go down
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
onlychild

PostSubject: Re: July, 20 2011 hello to ET progress report.   July, 20 2011 hello to ET progress report. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 2:58 pm

glider wrote:
People forget birthdays, anniversaries, doctors appointments, car registrations, you name it. And lot of these things are fairly important and are recurring responsibilities.
Kindness dictates that the human condition needs reminders.

LOL ... write it down - make a list. I have this problem myself, and have a text file with all dates as well as a countdown timer on my desktop. July, 20 2011 hello to ET progress report. - Page 3 Chuckle

Please do not let the day go by with only one notice between now and then and figure that the the global population of believers is made up like you are. Most of the ones that believe, I am assuming, did not have your kind of experience or your reaction to it. Missing this opportunity could be very upsetting to some.

Actually, they are like me - just an everyday person - and doing things this way (and I DID complain about it - FREQUENTLY) resulted in my knowing that "I" did this and "I" didn't give up, going as far as falling flat on my face at one point, and continuing on after a year and a half of "quiet".

Besides, there isn't anything to do except pass out the base information. There is no doctrine connected to this, people are free to continue to believe whatever they wish. This is just an attempt to ask ET to show up globally and eliminate that part of the problem.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: July, 20 2011 hello to ET progress report.   July, 20 2011 hello to ET progress report. - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

July, 20 2011 hello to ET progress report.
Page 3 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next