The UFO Magazine Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
UFO Magazine Blog
UFO Magazine Blog
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Wow ... no one's been here for years LOL...
Stanton Friedman report Icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2023 3:56 pm by onlychild

» Richard Smith on The Sabir Bey Show this Friday
Stanton Friedman report Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 7:55 pm by ufoteacher

» Your support is needed! Nominate Richard Smith today.
Stanton Friedman report Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2015 1:21 am by ufoteacher

» ARRIVING 9/15/2015 - KINDLE EDITION!
Stanton Friedman report Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 2:10 am by ufoteacher

» Now Available on Amazon! Join the Global Revolution
Stanton Friedman report Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 3:22 pm by ufoteacher

» Now Available! Join the Global Revolution
Stanton Friedman report Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2015 8:29 pm by ufoteacher

» John Ford UFO Nightmare Report #1
Stanton Friedman report Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 12:51 am by ufoteacher

» New location for the New Mexico UFO and Paranormal Forum
Stanton Friedman report Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 7:54 pm by ufoteacher

» The John Ford UFO Nightmare Premiere Show
Stanton Friedman report Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 5:12 am by ufoteacher

Top posters
onlychild
Stanton Friedman report Vote_lcapStanton Friedman report I_voting_barStanton Friedman report Vote_rcap 
Ufofiend
Stanton Friedman report Vote_lcapStanton Friedman report I_voting_barStanton Friedman report Vote_rcap 
davefair
glider
Lesley
free wheel
Jeremy Vaeni
mantle1958
jackgbowman
LakehurstNJwitness
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website
Forum

Stanton Friedman report

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jimmy70

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2009-12-09

Stanton Friedman report Empty
PostSubject: Stanton Friedman report   Stanton Friedman report Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 9:36 pm

http://www.stantonfriedman.com/
Good read here also.
Jimmy
Back to top Go down
http://jimmy362@embarqmail.com
Ufofiend
Hybrid
Ufofiend

Number of posts : 616
Registration date : 2009-06-10

PostSubject: Re: Stanton Friedman report   Stanton Friedman report Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 12:56 pm

Stanton is great I spoke to him recently on the phone about one of my sightings. He was just the nicest person like ever to me. Definitely in my hall of fame book for putting up with me being anxious and nerve wracked after a sighting. =) And eased my mind..
Back to top Go down
http://www.mabusincarnate.com
Jimmy70

PostSubject: Re: Stanton Friedman report   Stanton Friedman report Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 5:07 pm

I never got to meet him personaly but did attend two of his seminars in Calif. He seems to be quite envoled in this UFO business and sure he is frustrated in not having one land in his yard and saying hello, here I am.
Jimmy
Back to top Go down
Ufofiend
Hybrid
Ufofiend

PostSubject: Re: Stanton Friedman report   Stanton Friedman report Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 11:38 am

That frustrates us all I believe.. Seems like figuring out a riddle and both sides know the answer except you. Or something to that nature.. =)
Back to top Go down
Jimmy70

PostSubject: Re: Stanton Friedman report   Stanton Friedman report Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 4:35 pm

You are 100% right on that.

I think it will come to be but I just hope I am here to see it happen before going back to dust. I will be 74 in August if all goes okay and hope that I will have some useful good life after that. Maybe if we all get lucky something great will happen Dec 2012 and they will show up and then hope they are not war mongers that want to get rid of us.
Jimmy
Back to top Go down
Ufofiend
Hybrid
Ufofiend

PostSubject: Re: Stanton Friedman report   Stanton Friedman report Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 8:09 am

Stanton is very friendly and approachable and I have called him a few times out of the blue and he is just as friendly as Saint Nick! lol Love the guy.

I hope so about 2012.. I know Earth Change wise it is already happening. I hope sightings increase and something huge happens UFO wise to shake the foundations of the media and the non believers.

I hope our government quits being a doushe bag as well. =)
Back to top Go down
Jimmy70

PostSubject: Re: Stanton Friedman report   Stanton Friedman report Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 9:02 am

What a laugh we have now days in this goverment. Course the action was going on before hand that got us dumped into the cesspool that we are now in and will have one hell of a time swimming around in it to get out. As we can see the whole world takes a beating when such things happen here in the states as it is tied into the world money system....

I hope that the sightings pickup also and some get some good snap shots of them doing their thing. It would surely be nice if we knew how many sighting that have happened in the world total. I seen an article once in Italy alone has over 10,000 sightings and also a few good shots too. Anyway I am with you and hope that we will know something before to long and see what direction our lives will continue in.
Jimmy
Back to top Go down
Ufofiend
Hybrid
Ufofiend

PostSubject: Re: Stanton Friedman report   Stanton Friedman report Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 11:14 am

Jimmy I pray and align my intentions that the sightings pick up so greatly it makes the world rumble and every news station across the Earth has to show them in all it's glory. It's going to happen I believe as we progress to 2012. I know there's a lot of hogwash around 2012 but I am hoping for a spiritual evolution when it comes to humanity and Ufology. We can only hope. I think the reason a lot of us are here now is because we came here to help wake up the masses to the Earth being a galactic civilization.. One candle lights two, two lights ten, ten lights hundreds, hundreds light thousands.. etc etc =)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stanton Friedman report   Stanton Friedman report Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 5:48 pm

I hope to one day meet the great Stanton Friedman in person. I have had a few email exchanges with him (dealing with some of his work) and he is very pleasant indeed. He took out the time to respond to the email and thank me for the information out of his very busy schedule.
Back to top Go down
jackgbowman
CE 2

Number of posts : 219
Registration date : 2010-04-07

PostSubject: cool   Stanton Friedman report Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 2:48 pm

I have the most respect for him and like his new website, I emailed him once about that guy who said he worked at area 51 and had all these extraterrestrial metal samples- he was reportedly killed a year or so ago. Anyhow, Stanton said he had no idea whether the guy was credible or not. Was great to be able to send an email and get a response- kinda like here.
Jack.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stanton Friedman report   Stanton Friedman report Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stanton Friedman report
Page 1 of 1