The UFO Magazine Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
UFO Magazine Blog
UFO Magazine Blog
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Wow ... no one's been here for years LOL...
Bill Birnes Icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2023 3:56 pm by onlychild

» Richard Smith on The Sabir Bey Show this Friday
Bill Birnes Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 7:55 pm by ufoteacher

» Your support is needed! Nominate Richard Smith today.
Bill Birnes Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2015 1:21 am by ufoteacher

» ARRIVING 9/15/2015 - KINDLE EDITION!
Bill Birnes Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 2:10 am by ufoteacher

» Now Available on Amazon! Join the Global Revolution
Bill Birnes Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 3:22 pm by ufoteacher

» Now Available! Join the Global Revolution
Bill Birnes Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2015 8:29 pm by ufoteacher

» John Ford UFO Nightmare Report #1
Bill Birnes Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 12:51 am by ufoteacher

» New location for the New Mexico UFO and Paranormal Forum
Bill Birnes Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 7:54 pm by ufoteacher

» The John Ford UFO Nightmare Premiere Show
Bill Birnes Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 5:12 am by ufoteacher

Top posters
onlychild
Bill Birnes Vote_lcapBill Birnes I_voting_barBill Birnes Vote_rcap 
Ufofiend
davefair
glider
Lesley
free wheel
Jeremy Vaeni
mantle1958
jackgbowman
LakehurstNJwitness
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website
Forum

Bill Birnes

Go down 
+8
millipede
Jeremy Vaeni
Nancy Birnes
kration
Lesley
Harry
*Mark*
ForgetUFOs
12 posters
AuthorMessage
ForgetUFOs

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-04-25

Bill Birnes Empty
PostSubject: Bill Birnes   Bill Birnes Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 2:24 pm

I am currently watching a UFO segment on the History channel, and I would just like to comment on how fucking crazy you are. Not every single piece of evidence provided for you points directly to UFO, or alien encounters. To me, YOU'RE the alien with those bug eye Aviator glasses. You need to see a Psychiatrist.
Back to top Go down
*Mark*
Seeker
*Mark*

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2009-03-22

Bill Birnes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bill Birnes   Bill Birnes Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 6:27 pm

LOL this guy hates Bill so much he looked up this site, joined the forum, and took his time to post a hate message. I bet this guy watches the show every week right on time also so he can hate. This show sure draws alot of attention good and bad.
Back to top Go down
Harry

Number of posts : 4

Bill Birnes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bill Birnes   Bill Birnes Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 8:39 pm

As if Bill waits for your approval. You have the skeptic, the believer and the middle of the road.
Seems balanced to me.
Back to top Go down
Lesley
Admin
Lesley

Number of posts : 343
Registration date : 2009-03-08

Bill Birnes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bill Birnes   Bill Birnes Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 9:38 pm

I think it is funny that someone so full of hate has the nerve to tell someone else that they need to see a Psychiatrist. Not to mention the obsessiveness required to waste your time just to leave a negative comment that has no real value other than to show your hate. lol! Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://thedebrisfield.blogspot.com
kration
Seeker

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2009-04-14

Bill Birnes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bill Birnes   Bill Birnes Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 9:58 pm

Hmm. kinda sad. bet ten to one he watches pro,wrestling. Sleep
Back to top Go down

Bill Birnes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bill Birnes   Bill Birnes Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 5:08 pm

The fun part about Bill is he is crazy! Crazy enough to have theories on what is going on. Crazy to investigate such theories to find out if they do fit.

I like to be entertained while I learn, and Bill does both. There is a little button on the remote control that makes the channels go up or down. If one does not like Bill, the remote will find a hundred other channels for them to view.
Back to top Go down
Nancy Birnes
Seeker
Nancy Birnes

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2009-03-10

Bill Birnes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bill Birnes   Bill Birnes Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 12:29 am

It might amuse folks to know that in the thirty-plus years we've been together, I've always had to convince Bill of stuff -- he's a born skeptic, but an enthusiastic team player on the show. He also has had some fine upstanding friends in the military who have told him a little bit about what's behind the curtain.

He's not crazy, I can assure you. Kevin is not as skeptical as he seems on TV. Pat, however, is as depicted, and if there's a well or a mountain ... well, you know.

cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.nancyhayfield.birnes.com
Harry

Number of posts : 4

Bill Birnes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bill Birnes   Bill Birnes Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 8:15 am

And Nancy, when they finally realize that putting you on the show would complete the roundup... we'll all be happy!
Back to top Go down
Nancy Birnes
Seeker
Nancy Birnes

Bill Birnes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bill Birnes   Bill Birnes Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 11:44 am

There you go -- a brilliant man!

lol!
Back to top Go down
kration
Seeker

Bill Birnes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bill Birnes   Bill Birnes Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 12:24 am

i would like to ask something. do the team reviews ufo video after the show airs.? one come to mind,a young man in england filmed three dote of lights in the night sky.a triangle.? Question
Back to top Go down
Nancy Birnes
Seeker
Nancy Birnes

Bill Birnes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bill Birnes   Bill Birnes Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 1:57 pm

kration wrote:
i would like to ask something. do the team reviews ufo video after the show airs.? one come to mind,a young man in england filmed three dote of lights in the night sky.a triangle.? Question

This is an excellent question, and one that I'm sure Lesley and I would also like to have an answer on. Each time the show airs we get new reports, extra info, and so forth. When the authors agree, we post their letters to our blog, under the "UFO Hunting Ground" tab:

http://ufomagazine.squarespace.com/ufo-hunting-ground/

I then send everything to Bill, who sends what he can to the producers of the show, which is Motion Pictures Production:

http://www.motionpictureprod.com/

From there ... I don't know. I do have plans in the work to try to do something else with all this good info and follow-up, but for now, that's the process.

study
Back to top Go down

Bill Birnes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bill Birnes   Bill Birnes Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 3:02 pm

Nancy, I think the show does need a woman's point of view injected to it. I hope you take Harry's advice and think about it.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Vaeni
CE 2
Jeremy Vaeni

Number of posts : 299
Registration date : 2009-03-11

Bill Birnes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bill Birnes   Bill Birnes Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 11:59 pm

ForgetUFOs wrote:
I am currently watching a UFO segment on the History channel, and I would just like to comment on how fucking crazy you are. Not every single piece of evidence provided for you points directly to UFO, or alien encounters. To me, YOU'RE the alien with those bug eye Aviator glasses. You need to see a Psychiatrist.

Keep it down, Ecker!
Back to top Go down
http://www.paratopia.net
millipede
Seeker
millipede

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2009-05-25

Bill Birnes Empty
PostSubject: re: Bill Birnes   Bill Birnes Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 9:02 pm

Nancy Birnes wrote:
It might amuse folks to know that in the thirty-plus years we've been together, I've always had to convince Bill of stuff...
if so, then season four needs you on the team!

i I love you pat & bill!
Back to top Go down
dayanx
Seeker
dayanx

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2009-05-25

Bill Birnes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bill Birnes   Bill Birnes Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 9:22 am

"LOL this guy hates Bill so much he looked up this site, joined the forum, and took his time to post a hate message. I bet this guy watches the show every week right on time also so he can hate. This show sure draws alot of attention good and bad."

I read a poll once about Howard Stern's radio show- but it fits here in this instance. The poll showed that the people that can't stand his show that were polled listen on average of a half hour LONGER than people that liked it. A lot of people grow up in negative homes, have negative experiences, and they only seem to be interested in being that way. It's called born miserable.

With the relative anonymity of the internet, trollthuggery is an artform unto itself. I have to give people like Bill full marks for having the stones to get out and support his beliefs in a VERY public arena. sunny
Back to top Go down

Bill Birnes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bill Birnes   Bill Birnes Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 6:08 pm

My grandfather used to watch news programs just so he could cuss out the TV. It is nothing new, and they still buy the products the sponsors sell.
Back to top Go down
kration
Seeker

Bill Birnes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bill Birnes   Bill Birnes Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 4:57 pm

just like too add this, for food for thought. maybe add a update special for filler to a season. scratch
Back to top Go down
mantle1958
CE 2

Number of posts : 265
Registration date : 2009-03-16

Bill Birnes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bill Birnes   Bill Birnes Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 9:21 am

Sounds like another rant from the nut Milione to me.
Back to top Go down
Lesley
Admin
Lesley

Number of posts : 343
Registration date : 2009-03-08

Bill Birnes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bill Birnes   Bill Birnes Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 4:45 pm

mantle1958 wrote:
Sounds like another rant from the nut Milione to me.

Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://thedebrisfield.blogspot.com
Bill Thomas/Saberjet
Seeker

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2012-08-11

Bill Birnes Empty
PostSubject: Food for thought or a show...   Bill Birnes Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 12:57 pm

I've been following this UFO thing since the mid 60's. The one incident that I keep hearing references to, but no real evidense on is the Halloman Air Force base landing. One story I heard led me to believe that it went south real quick, and we shoot down they're craft. Another story said that the president met with an alien delegation and they left. Either way there were no substantial witnesses that could be interviewed, or fact checked. Did Halloman incident really happen???
Bill Thomas/Saberjet
Sunny Fla.
Back to top Go down
arc330

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2012-03-09

Bill Birnes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bill Birnes   Bill Birnes Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 3:11 pm

I think this Forget ufo's is from another forum Alien Scientists who all are skeptics and shoot down whoever tries to give their own input on the existence of UFO's. I like the way Bill and his colleges look for answers some of which I don't accept but nevertheless these guys are out there doing what I wish I could do some people just don't want to have open discussions on subjects they don't like to begin with.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bill Birnes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bill Birnes   Bill Birnes Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bill Birnes
Page 1 of 1