The UFO Magazine Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
UFO Magazine Blog
UFO Magazine Blog
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Wow ... no one's been here for years LOL...
Join Bill Birnes and lots of other great speakers... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2023 3:56 pm by onlychild

» Richard Smith on The Sabir Bey Show this Friday
Join Bill Birnes and lots of other great speakers... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 7:55 pm by ufoteacher

» Your support is needed! Nominate Richard Smith today.
Join Bill Birnes and lots of other great speakers... Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2015 1:21 am by ufoteacher

» ARRIVING 9/15/2015 - KINDLE EDITION!
Join Bill Birnes and lots of other great speakers... Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 2:10 am by ufoteacher

» Now Available on Amazon! Join the Global Revolution
Join Bill Birnes and lots of other great speakers... Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 3:22 pm by ufoteacher

» Now Available! Join the Global Revolution
Join Bill Birnes and lots of other great speakers... Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2015 8:29 pm by ufoteacher

» John Ford UFO Nightmare Report #1
Join Bill Birnes and lots of other great speakers... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 12:51 am by ufoteacher

» New location for the New Mexico UFO and Paranormal Forum
Join Bill Birnes and lots of other great speakers... Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 7:54 pm by ufoteacher

» The John Ford UFO Nightmare Premiere Show
Join Bill Birnes and lots of other great speakers... Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 5:12 am by ufoteacher

Top posters
onlychild
Join Bill Birnes and lots of other great speakers... Vote_lcapJoin Bill Birnes and lots of other great speakers... I_voting_barJoin Bill Birnes and lots of other great speakers... Vote_rcap 
Ufofiend
Join Bill Birnes and lots of other great speakers... Vote_lcapJoin Bill Birnes and lots of other great speakers... I_voting_barJoin Bill Birnes and lots of other great speakers... Vote_rcap 
davefair
glider
Lesley
free wheel
Jeremy Vaeni
mantle1958
jackgbowman
LakehurstNJwitness
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website
Forum

Join Bill Birnes and lots of other great speakers...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lesley
Admin
Lesley

Number of posts : 343
Registration date : 2009-03-08

Join Bill Birnes and lots of other great speakers... Empty
PostSubject: Join Bill Birnes and lots of other great speakers...   Join Bill Birnes and lots of other great speakers... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 6:27 am

Hi all! Sorry I haven't been keeping up and posting here very often, but I have been busy. One of the things I have been busy with is helping organize a local UFO/Paranormal conference for April 29 - May 1.

We have many great guests signed on like Bill Birnes, Richard Dolan, Delores Cannon, Colin Andrews and many more. If you are anywhere near the Albuquerque area and would be interested in attending, tickets are available and you can find out more at http://www.wakeupnowconference.com. Tickets and vendor spaces are a great deal and all proceeds go to charity.
Back to top Go down
http://thedebrisfield.blogspot.com
Ragdoll73
Seeker
Ragdoll73

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2011-01-08

PostSubject: Re: Join Bill Birnes and lots of other great speakers...   Join Bill Birnes and lots of other great speakers... Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 12:25 am

Fantastic!!! Thank you!!!
Back to top Go down
Lesley
Admin
Lesley

Number of posts : 343
Registration date : 2009-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Join Bill Birnes and lots of other great speakers...   Join Bill Birnes and lots of other great speakers... Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 1:37 am

Your welcome! Please spread the news to anyone else you know that might want to attend or has something to sell as a vendor.
Back to top Go down
http://thedebrisfield.blogspot.com
jackgbowman
CE 2

Number of posts : 219
Registration date : 2010-04-07

PostSubject: attempt #3   Join Bill Birnes and lots of other great speakers... Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 7:05 pm

A question....
Leslie please pass this on to Bill...

Do you know of any relationship between Pine Gap Australia and Gary Kinnon's Space Fleet and Non-Teresstrial officers?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Join Bill Birnes and lots of other great speakers...   Join Bill Birnes and lots of other great speakers... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Join Bill Birnes and lots of other great speakers...
Page 1 of 1