The UFO Magazine Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
UFO Magazine Blog
UFO Magazine Blog
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Wow ... no one's been here for years LOL...
Enlightened Space Civilizations: Possible for Humans? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2023 3:56 pm by onlychild

» Richard Smith on The Sabir Bey Show this Friday
Enlightened Space Civilizations: Possible for Humans? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 7:55 pm by ufoteacher

» Your support is needed! Nominate Richard Smith today.
Enlightened Space Civilizations: Possible for Humans? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2015 1:21 am by ufoteacher

» ARRIVING 9/15/2015 - KINDLE EDITION!
Enlightened Space Civilizations: Possible for Humans? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 2:10 am by ufoteacher

» Now Available on Amazon! Join the Global Revolution
Enlightened Space Civilizations: Possible for Humans? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 3:22 pm by ufoteacher

» Now Available! Join the Global Revolution
Enlightened Space Civilizations: Possible for Humans? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2015 8:29 pm by ufoteacher

» John Ford UFO Nightmare Report #1
Enlightened Space Civilizations: Possible for Humans? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 12:51 am by ufoteacher

» New location for the New Mexico UFO and Paranormal Forum
Enlightened Space Civilizations: Possible for Humans? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 7:54 pm by ufoteacher

» The John Ford UFO Nightmare Premiere Show
Enlightened Space Civilizations: Possible for Humans? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 5:12 am by ufoteacher

Top posters
onlychild
Enlightened Space Civilizations: Possible for Humans? Vote_lcapEnlightened Space Civilizations: Possible for Humans? I_voting_barEnlightened Space Civilizations: Possible for Humans? Vote_rcap 
Ufofiend
Enlightened Space Civilizations: Possible for Humans? Vote_lcapEnlightened Space Civilizations: Possible for Humans? I_voting_barEnlightened Space Civilizations: Possible for Humans? Vote_rcap 
davefair
glider
Lesley
free wheel
Jeremy Vaeni
mantle1958
jackgbowman
LakehurstNJwitness
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website
Forum

Enlightened Space Civilizations: Possible for Humans?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ufofiend
Hybrid
Ufofiend

Number of posts : 616
Registration date : 2009-06-10

Enlightened Space Civilizations: Possible for Humans? Empty
PostSubject: Enlightened Space Civilizations: Possible for Humans?   Enlightened Space Civilizations: Possible for Humans? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 8:20 am

Imagine a planet with no war or greed or murder. Hard to do isn’t? With all our experiences on our planet Earth. With all the violence we have seen. Seems like a paranormal oddity in itself to think of a place that is an enlightened utopia. This is a meditation on those places that I know exist out there in the perimeter. Those places praying for us right now and sending us divine energies to help us through the time we are living in now. I often wonder if these other civilizations who possibly live their lives like it is heaven have money at all. Imagine a world where money does not exist. Sounds good already doesn’t? Where people make goods and services for the love of the community. Where material items are given out equally and made equally for all. No one wants or lacks it is just pure abundance. No more poor or rich just simply Utopia. It exists out there with races of beings who are probably thousands of years older than us or more. With technology that we possibly couldn’t even phantom. They desire the same for us here on Earth I believe. To come out of our turmoil and to get right with the Universe.

Could we ever get rid of money on Earth? Possibly yes but unfortunately it would probably happen after great calamity and revolution. Capitalism has already made its mark in our world and it was good at first. Now it has turned into a fire breathing demonic dragon burning flesh and robbing the good of their homes and lives. One that needs to be put down apparently. It almost was by the forces that be cosmically speaking recently in our world. It got a second change only to rise up to do the same thing again and again. I do believe the people of the Earth can rise above all this turmoil. But first no much undo the slavery that has been imposed on them. Working every second of their lives just to pay for mother nature’s wares through companies that selfishly hoard them. Selling water and electricity things that don’t really belong to them anyway. Things that should be free for all and not sold for a profit. Things like these must fall and the only way it can happen is through chaos unfortunately or revolution. Humans have the possibility to be an enlightened space civilization one day like the one mentioned above. But now is the time to fight for it. To make a difference in your community and to stand up for what you believe in. To bind together in prayer and spirituality and with the soul substance of shamans. To bring the people together from their concrete cages and to shout out in the wilderness. That the time has come! Cause your own paranormal oddity! What are your ideas on a grass roots level that you can do to aim us in the right direction? It starts with you and little steps can result in big solutions.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mabusincarnate.com

Enlightened Space Civilizations: Possible for Humans?
Page 1 of 1