The UFO Magazine Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
UFO Magazine Blog
UFO Magazine Blog
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Wow ... no one's been here for years LOL...
Bigfoot Blues : Multidimensional Apes from Space Icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2023 3:56 pm by onlychild

» Richard Smith on The Sabir Bey Show this Friday
Bigfoot Blues : Multidimensional Apes from Space Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 7:55 pm by ufoteacher

» Your support is needed! Nominate Richard Smith today.
Bigfoot Blues : Multidimensional Apes from Space Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2015 1:21 am by ufoteacher

» ARRIVING 9/15/2015 - KINDLE EDITION!
Bigfoot Blues : Multidimensional Apes from Space Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 2:10 am by ufoteacher

» Now Available on Amazon! Join the Global Revolution
Bigfoot Blues : Multidimensional Apes from Space Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 3:22 pm by ufoteacher

» Now Available! Join the Global Revolution
Bigfoot Blues : Multidimensional Apes from Space Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2015 8:29 pm by ufoteacher

» John Ford UFO Nightmare Report #1
Bigfoot Blues : Multidimensional Apes from Space Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 12:51 am by ufoteacher

» New location for the New Mexico UFO and Paranormal Forum
Bigfoot Blues : Multidimensional Apes from Space Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 7:54 pm by ufoteacher

» The John Ford UFO Nightmare Premiere Show
Bigfoot Blues : Multidimensional Apes from Space Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 5:12 am by ufoteacher

Top posters
onlychild
Bigfoot Blues : Multidimensional Apes from Space Vote_lcapBigfoot Blues : Multidimensional Apes from Space I_voting_barBigfoot Blues : Multidimensional Apes from Space Vote_rcap 
Ufofiend
Bigfoot Blues : Multidimensional Apes from Space Vote_lcapBigfoot Blues : Multidimensional Apes from Space I_voting_barBigfoot Blues : Multidimensional Apes from Space Vote_rcap 
davefair
glider
Lesley
free wheel
Jeremy Vaeni
mantle1958
jackgbowman
LakehurstNJwitness
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website
Forum

Bigfoot Blues : Multidimensional Apes from Space

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ufofiend
Hybrid
Ufofiend

Number of posts : 616
Registration date : 2009-06-10

Bigfoot Blues : Multidimensional Apes from Space Empty
PostSubject: Bigfoot Blues : Multidimensional Apes from Space   Bigfoot Blues : Multidimensional Apes from Space Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 8:21 am

The illustrious Bigfoot called the boss of the mountain by native tribes. Keeper of the woods and guardian of mother nature. Sightings of bizarre apes out of place happen pretty wild scale more than we the average Joe might know. For instance does a pack of wild gorillas know that thousands of miles away that a huge booming civilization exists right in their backyard? Probably not and in many cases neither does the human civilization.

I am no Bigfoot expert or claim to be expert in any thing. I have an interest in Bigfoot and for a while had been seeking a guest for our radio show The Church Of Mabus. Through a friend I met a real Bigfoot hunter and proceeded to speak to him on the telephone to schedule him for our show. I was told so much about Bigfoot that my brain could barely hold unto it all but managed because here I am. My friend had been up close to a Bigfoot and smelt the rotten egg smell and embraced fears with this creature that most men ever seldom have to endure. To be there standing before such a magical creature of myth and legend.

Stories of the Native American legends surrounding these elusive creatures. From tribesmen marrying Bigfoot women and having children with them. To Bigfoot being brought forth to live in tribes with natives and to become healers in their communities. As well as fierce stories of braves in a tribe having to do battle against hungry Bigfoot creatures who of course would be the more sinister tales of Bigfoot. One that disturbed me was stories of Bigfoot kidnapping lovers from the human population. Plus some strange reckonings with farm animals which we will not get into here. I learned more positive than negative about this strange mysterious creature. That people seem to find foot prints of as evidence but never ever find a body. Which to me points to the fact that they are indeed spiritual creatures who perhaps travel between realms in the otherworld. Which fits into the multidimensional reality theory of there being more worlds than these Gunslinger. To quote Stephen King from the Dark Tower books.

To take an opposing Bigfoot theory what if seeing one is but a glimpse from our now of seeing primitive man so long ago in the past? It works both ways and there are many theories around Bigfoot. As well as the fact that they indeed also could be living descendents of other strains of man from long ago in a much more wilder savage world but not much more than now. As we enter the transition of December 21st 2012 which marks a supposed Golden Age through a transition by the Mayans. Who is to say that things aren’t going to get more stranger as the veils come tumbling down? As our world evolves into something else entirely. I for one would definitely desire a team of Wookies on my side then not on my side that is for sure. So embrace these Multidimensional Apes from Space and think about them and ponder them as another mysterious strange manifestation of the source’s creation.

To listen to our current radio shows go to the link below and look for The Church Of Mabus
http://www.paranormalradionetwork.org

To find out more information about our upcoming Bigfoot Hunter guest Joe Fex in October or to get involved in our forum for serious discussion about the paranormal go to
http://www.mabusincarnate.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.mabusincarnate.com

Bigfoot Blues : Multidimensional Apes from Space
Page 1 of 1