The UFO Magazine Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
UFO Magazine Blog
UFO Magazine Blog
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Wow ... no one's been here for years LOL...
Near Xiamen’s famous Huandao Road strange lights in the sky Icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2023 3:56 pm by onlychild

» Richard Smith on The Sabir Bey Show this Friday
Near Xiamen’s famous Huandao Road strange lights in the sky Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 7:55 pm by ufoteacher

» Your support is needed! Nominate Richard Smith today.
Near Xiamen’s famous Huandao Road strange lights in the sky Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2015 1:21 am by ufoteacher

» ARRIVING 9/15/2015 - KINDLE EDITION!
Near Xiamen’s famous Huandao Road strange lights in the sky Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 2:10 am by ufoteacher

» Now Available on Amazon! Join the Global Revolution
Near Xiamen’s famous Huandao Road strange lights in the sky Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 3:22 pm by ufoteacher

» Now Available! Join the Global Revolution
Near Xiamen’s famous Huandao Road strange lights in the sky Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2015 8:29 pm by ufoteacher

» John Ford UFO Nightmare Report #1
Near Xiamen’s famous Huandao Road strange lights in the sky Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 12:51 am by ufoteacher

» New location for the New Mexico UFO and Paranormal Forum
Near Xiamen’s famous Huandao Road strange lights in the sky Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 7:54 pm by ufoteacher

» The John Ford UFO Nightmare Premiere Show
Near Xiamen’s famous Huandao Road strange lights in the sky Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 5:12 am by ufoteacher

Top posters
onlychild
Near Xiamen’s famous Huandao Road strange lights in the sky Vote_lcapNear Xiamen’s famous Huandao Road strange lights in the sky I_voting_barNear Xiamen’s famous Huandao Road strange lights in the sky Vote_rcap 
Ufofiend
Near Xiamen’s famous Huandao Road strange lights in the sky Vote_lcapNear Xiamen’s famous Huandao Road strange lights in the sky I_voting_barNear Xiamen’s famous Huandao Road strange lights in the sky Vote_rcap 
davefair
glider
Lesley
free wheel
Jeremy Vaeni
mantle1958
jackgbowman
LakehurstNJwitness
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website
Forum

Near Xiamen’s famous Huandao Road strange lights in the sky

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Near Xiamen’s famous Huandao Road strange lights in the sky Empty
PostSubject: Near Xiamen’s famous Huandao Road strange lights in the sky   Near Xiamen’s famous Huandao Road strange lights in the sky Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 8:34 pm

July 12, 2010 - Dozens of vertical luminous beams appeared in the night sky of Xiamen about 11:30pm last Friday, reports Southeast Express.

The singular sight, which lasted for nearly one hour, was first discovered by Mr. Wang's friend, a resident in Huangcuo, near Xiamen’s famous Huandao Road.

According to Mr. Wang, his friend first saw several luminous beams in the sky and then told them to go outside and take a look. They were stunned by the sight before their eyes.

“At first, there were only five of them, hanging very low in the sky, but after a short while, the number increased to about 50, and they were higher and higher, just like a stave hanging in the sky,” Mr. Wang said.

The Xiamen meteorological observatory said no such astronomical phenomenon was monitored by the observatory. “But it was not a meteor shower,” a staff member said.
source: www.whatsonxiamen.com
Near Xiamen’s famous Huandao Road strange lights in the sky Xiamen+Huandao+Road+UFO
Back to top Go down

Near Xiamen’s famous Huandao Road strange lights in the sky
Page 1 of 1