Jeremy Vaeni

mantle1958

jackgbowman

LakehurstNJwitness

December 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking digg  Social bookmarking delicious  Social bookmarking reddit  Social bookmarking stumbleupon  Social bookmarking slashdot  Social bookmarking yahoo  Social bookmarking google  Social bookmarking blogmarks  Social bookmarking live      

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website
Forum

Share | 

STRANGE LIGHTS IN NITE SKY..

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
FRECKFLYER

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2013-07-20

PostSubject: STRANGE LIGHTS IN NITE SKY..   Sat Jul 20, 2013 4:18 pm

Hi Everyone.
just explaining what i have been seeing the last few weeks.i have seen an intense light that just sprang out of nowhere in the nite sky about 2/3 hundred feet above a block of high rise flats opposite me.it remained alight for 5/6 seconds then just disappeared,not before illuminating the ground below,much like a searching helicopter beam, but without sound.The overall light being far more intense yet creating a ball effect within the sky..Then last nite whilst standing  at my door with a mate,we both observed an explosion of light extremely intense,just to the edge of the 3 stars that form a triangle within the night sky.the light then imploded and disappeared,only to reappear seconds later feet and feet away but on the same wave line.thus emerging,and imploding in the same way, until it went out of our view line.It reminded of me of what Writers of SCI-FI portray as worm hole effects,but yet this was on a consistent course.does anyone have any views on this or explanations of I.F.O plz..scratch scratch 
FRECKFLYER..lol! 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Graypodcaster

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2014-02-01

PostSubject: major flap in western us.orange lights and more.   Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:43 pm

there's been a huge number of sightings out here of orange lights, triangular ufos and more. being seen all over.

check out the national ufo reporting center site for details.

and hi to everyone
Back to top Go down
View user profile

STRANGE LIGHTS IN NITE SKY..
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1