UFO Magazine Blog
    UFO Magazine Blog
    Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
    Latest topics
    Top posters
    onlychild
    STRANGE LIGHTS IN NITE SKY.. Vote_lcapSTRANGE LIGHTS IN NITE SKY.. I_voting_barSTRANGE LIGHTS IN NITE SKY.. Vote_rcap 
    Ufofiend
    STRANGE LIGHTS IN NITE SKY.. Vote_lcapSTRANGE LIGHTS IN NITE SKY.. I_voting_barSTRANGE LIGHTS IN NITE SKY.. Vote_rcap 
    davefair
    glider
    Lesley
    free wheel
    Jeremy Vaeni
    mantle1958
    jackgbowman
    LakehurstNJwitness
    August 2019
    SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
    CalendarCalendar
    Social bookmarking
    Social bookmarking digg  Social bookmarking delicious  Social bookmarking reddit  Social bookmarking stumbleupon  Social bookmarking slashdot  Social bookmarking yahoo  Social bookmarking google  Social bookmarking blogmarks  Social bookmarking live      

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website
    Forum

STRANGE LIGHTS IN NITE SKY..

Go down 
    AuthorMessage
    FRECKFLYER

Number of posts : 1
    Registration date : 2013-07-20

STRANGE LIGHTS IN NITE SKY.. Empty
    PostSubject: STRANGE LIGHTS IN NITE SKY..   STRANGE LIGHTS IN NITE SKY.. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 4:18 pm

Hi Everyone.
    just explaining what i have been seeing the last few weeks.i have seen an intense light that just sprang out of nowhere in the nite sky about 2/3 hundred feet above a block of high rise flats opposite me.it remained alight for 5/6 seconds then just disappeared,not before illuminating the ground below,much like a searching helicopter beam, but without sound.The overall light being far more intense yet creating a ball effect within the sky..Then last nite whilst standing  at my door with a mate,we both observed an explosion of light extremely intense,just to the edge of the 3 stars that form a triangle within the night sky.the light then imploded and disappeared,only to reappear seconds later feet and feet away but on the same wave line.thus emerging,and imploding in the same way, until it went out of our view line.It reminded of me of what Writers of SCI-FI portray as worm hole effects,but yet this was on a consistent course.does anyone have any views on this or explanations of I.F.O plz..scratch scratch 
    FRECKFLYER..lol! 
    Back to top Go down
    View user profile
    Graypodcaster

Number of posts : 1
    Registration date : 2014-02-01

STRANGE LIGHTS IN NITE SKY.. Empty
    PostSubject: major flap in western us.orange lights and more.   STRANGE LIGHTS IN NITE SKY.. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 5:43 pm

there's been a huge number of sightings out here of orange lights, triangular ufos and more. being seen all over.

check out the national ufo reporting center site for details.

and hi to everyone
    Back to top Go down
    View user profile

STRANGE LIGHTS IN NITE SKY..
    Page 1 of 1