The UFO Magazine Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
UFO Magazine Blog
UFO Magazine Blog
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Wow ... no one's been here for years LOL...
NASA Launches Rocket; Reports of Strange Lights Icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2023 3:56 pm by onlychild

» Richard Smith on The Sabir Bey Show this Friday
NASA Launches Rocket; Reports of Strange Lights Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 7:55 pm by ufoteacher

» Your support is needed! Nominate Richard Smith today.
NASA Launches Rocket; Reports of Strange Lights Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2015 1:21 am by ufoteacher

» ARRIVING 9/15/2015 - KINDLE EDITION!
NASA Launches Rocket; Reports of Strange Lights Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 2:10 am by ufoteacher

» Now Available on Amazon! Join the Global Revolution
NASA Launches Rocket; Reports of Strange Lights Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 3:22 pm by ufoteacher

» Now Available! Join the Global Revolution
NASA Launches Rocket; Reports of Strange Lights Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2015 8:29 pm by ufoteacher

» John Ford UFO Nightmare Report #1
NASA Launches Rocket; Reports of Strange Lights Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 12:51 am by ufoteacher

» New location for the New Mexico UFO and Paranormal Forum
NASA Launches Rocket; Reports of Strange Lights Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 7:54 pm by ufoteacher

» The John Ford UFO Nightmare Premiere Show
NASA Launches Rocket; Reports of Strange Lights Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 5:12 am by ufoteacher

Top posters
onlychild
NASA Launches Rocket; Reports of Strange Lights Vote_lcapNASA Launches Rocket; Reports of Strange Lights I_voting_barNASA Launches Rocket; Reports of Strange Lights Vote_rcap 
Ufofiend
NASA Launches Rocket; Reports of Strange Lights Vote_lcapNASA Launches Rocket; Reports of Strange Lights I_voting_barNASA Launches Rocket; Reports of Strange Lights Vote_rcap 
davefair
glider
Lesley
free wheel
Jeremy Vaeni
mantle1958
jackgbowman
LakehurstNJwitness
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website
Forum

NASA Launches Rocket; Reports of Strange Lights

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ALBERT
Seeker
ALBERT

Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2009-09-05

NASA Launches Rocket; Reports of Strange Lights Empty
PostSubject: NASA Launches Rocket; Reports of Strange Lights   NASA Launches Rocket; Reports of Strange Lights Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 11:44 am

NASA launches rocket, dozens report strange lights

Sun Sep 20, 12:29 am ET

WALLOPS ISLAND, Va. – NASA says it successfully launched a rocket in Virginia as part of an experiment, and the blast may have caused dozens of people to report seeing strange lights in the sky.

The space agency said it launched the Black Brant XII on Saturday evening to gather data on the highest clouds in the Earth's atmosphere. About the time of the launch, dozens of people in the Northeast started calling local television stations to report seeing strange lights.

The calls came from as far away as Boston, which is about 380 miles northeast of the launch site.

The rocket is designed to create an artificial cloud. NASA hopes the experiment will provide information on the formation and properties of noctilucent clouds, which occur at high altitudes.

I had no idea that once NASA launched a rocket and successfully had it in orbit, that this would cause lights to be seen from earth.
I always thought that once the boosters burned out and separated, a different propulsion system took over.

Could this possibly explain some sightings. Thanks for your feedback !

Yes/No ???
Back to top Go down
MarksBrother
Seeker
MarksBrother

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2009-08-22

PostSubject: Re: NASA Launches Rocket; Reports of Strange Lights   NASA Launches Rocket; Reports of Strange Lights Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 12:13 pm

Ah ya beat me to it Albert, Surprised I guess this means we should expect less Chemtrails? Seems they have a new method of dispersal.
Marksbrother
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NASA Launches Rocket; Reports of Strange Lights   NASA Launches Rocket; Reports of Strange Lights Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 4:07 pm

That could account for some of the nocturnal lights that are seen. As long as they do not do any unusual maneuverings, they could taught it as an explanation.

One thing: people can look up to see if NASA or anyone else launched a rocket in the time frame. They must notify the FAA of such launches for safety reasons.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NASA Launches Rocket; Reports of Strange Lights   NASA Launches Rocket; Reports of Strange Lights Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NASA Launches Rocket; Reports of Strange Lights
Page 1 of 1