The UFO Magazine Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
UFO Magazine Blog
UFO Magazine Blog
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Wow ... no one's been here for years LOL...
U.F.O. In The Infrared And Ultraviolet Light Spectrums - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2023 3:56 pm by onlychild

» Richard Smith on The Sabir Bey Show this Friday
U.F.O. In The Infrared And Ultraviolet Light Spectrums - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 7:55 pm by ufoteacher

» Your support is needed! Nominate Richard Smith today.
U.F.O. In The Infrared And Ultraviolet Light Spectrums - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2015 1:21 am by ufoteacher

» ARRIVING 9/15/2015 - KINDLE EDITION!
U.F.O. In The Infrared And Ultraviolet Light Spectrums - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 2:10 am by ufoteacher

» Now Available on Amazon! Join the Global Revolution
U.F.O. In The Infrared And Ultraviolet Light Spectrums - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 3:22 pm by ufoteacher

» Now Available! Join the Global Revolution
U.F.O. In The Infrared And Ultraviolet Light Spectrums - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2015 8:29 pm by ufoteacher

» John Ford UFO Nightmare Report #1
U.F.O. In The Infrared And Ultraviolet Light Spectrums - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 12:51 am by ufoteacher

» New location for the New Mexico UFO and Paranormal Forum
U.F.O. In The Infrared And Ultraviolet Light Spectrums - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 7:54 pm by ufoteacher

» The John Ford UFO Nightmare Premiere Show
U.F.O. In The Infrared And Ultraviolet Light Spectrums - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 5:12 am by ufoteacher

Top posters
onlychild
U.F.O. In The Infrared And Ultraviolet Light Spectrums - Page 2 Vote_lcapU.F.O. In The Infrared And Ultraviolet Light Spectrums - Page 2 I_voting_barU.F.O. In The Infrared And Ultraviolet Light Spectrums - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Ufofiend
U.F.O. In The Infrared And Ultraviolet Light Spectrums - Page 2 Vote_lcapU.F.O. In The Infrared And Ultraviolet Light Spectrums - Page 2 I_voting_barU.F.O. In The Infrared And Ultraviolet Light Spectrums - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
davefair
glider
Lesley
free wheel
Jeremy Vaeni
mantle1958
jackgbowman
LakehurstNJwitness
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website
Forum

U.F.O. In The Infrared And Ultraviolet Light Spectrums

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

U.F.O. In The Infrared And Ultraviolet Light Spectrums - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: U.F.O. In The Infrared And Ultraviolet Light Spectrums   U.F.O. In The Infrared And Ultraviolet Light Spectrums - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 3:28 pm

I wish all of us in ufological research could have Infra red and U.V. Tech. There would be millions of us!

It's a shame it all costs so much! Mind you, if there were millions of us in ufology with this type of tech - The Government would probably ban it anyway!
Back to top Go down
jackgbowman
CE 2

Number of posts : 219
Registration date : 2010-04-07

PostSubject: ir   U.F.O. In The Infrared And Ultraviolet Light Spectrums - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 7:19 pm

Mac 5,
well said.
Back to top Go down
mothmax
mothmax

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2009-09-07

PostSubject: Re: U.F.O. In The Infrared And Ultraviolet Light Spectrums   U.F.O. In The Infrared And Ultraviolet Light Spectrums - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 12:27 pm

It would be interesting to have this technology and point the sky and record it all night long to see what we do not at naked eye.
Back to top Go down
Search Coil
Seeker
Search Coil

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: U.F.O. In The Infrared And Ultraviolet Light Spectrums   U.F.O. In The Infrared And Ultraviolet Light Spectrums - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 7:33 pm

Hi Everyone,
I hope you are all doing well and you can build a IR light board with a bunch of IR LED's, of course it would be of very limited range. Good hunting everyone and be safe.

John Tomlinson,CET Arrow Arrow Arrow Idea
John's Detectors
Back to top Go down
http://www.johnsmetaldetectors.com
jackgbowman
CE 2

PostSubject: ir lightboard   U.F.O. In The Infrared And Ultraviolet Light Spectrums - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 7:40 pm

what's the difference between a light board and an IR scope which you can point at the sky?
Back to top Go down
Search Coil
Seeker
Search Coil

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: U.F.O. In The Infrared And Ultraviolet Light Spectrums   U.F.O. In The Infrared And Ultraviolet Light Spectrums - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 8:02 pm

It is not highly focused and just covers a wider area.

John Tomlinson,CET Arrow Arrow Arrow Idea
John's Detectors
Back to top Go down
http://www.johnsmetaldetectors.com

PostSubject: Re: U.F.O. In The Infrared And Ultraviolet Light Spectrums   U.F.O. In The Infrared And Ultraviolet Light Spectrums - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 6:34 am

Back to top Go down
jackgbowman
CE 2

PostSubject: mac 5   U.F.O. In The Infrared And Ultraviolet Light Spectrums - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 1:36 pm

you posts are blank are you making a point?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: U.F.O. In The Infrared And Ultraviolet Light Spectrums   U.F.O. In The Infrared And Ultraviolet Light Spectrums - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 1:47 pm

I incert lots of video to add to the archive of the site, the only point as such with this one is that i'm just sharing a case that is topic related. I do it to archive material mainly for the newbie. I've had this conversation before with two other members in the past.

Best wishes to you,

Mac 5
Back to top Go down
jackgbowman
CE 2

PostSubject: OH!   U.F.O. In The Infrared And Ultraviolet Light Spectrums - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 5:12 pm

My job censors streaming media so that's why its blank. Thanks for explaining.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: U.F.O. In The Infrared And Ultraviolet Light Spectrums   U.F.O. In The Infrared And Ultraviolet Light Spectrums - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 5:39 pm

No problem!

Best wishes and kind regards

Mac 5.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: U.F.O. In The Infrared And Ultraviolet Light Spectrums   U.F.O. In The Infrared And Ultraviolet Light Spectrums - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 7:15 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: U.F.O. In The Infrared And Ultraviolet Light Spectrums   U.F.O. In The Infrared And Ultraviolet Light Spectrums - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

U.F.O. In The Infrared And Ultraviolet Light Spectrums
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next