The UFO Magazine Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
UFO Magazine Blog
UFO Magazine Blog
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Wow ... no one's been here for years LOL...
The minds of mere mortals could never grasp the big truth. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2023 3:56 pm by onlychild

» Richard Smith on The Sabir Bey Show this Friday
The minds of mere mortals could never grasp the big truth. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 7:55 pm by ufoteacher

» Your support is needed! Nominate Richard Smith today.
The minds of mere mortals could never grasp the big truth. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2015 1:21 am by ufoteacher

» ARRIVING 9/15/2015 - KINDLE EDITION!
The minds of mere mortals could never grasp the big truth. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 2:10 am by ufoteacher

» Now Available on Amazon! Join the Global Revolution
The minds of mere mortals could never grasp the big truth. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 3:22 pm by ufoteacher

» Now Available! Join the Global Revolution
The minds of mere mortals could never grasp the big truth. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2015 8:29 pm by ufoteacher

» John Ford UFO Nightmare Report #1
The minds of mere mortals could never grasp the big truth. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 12:51 am by ufoteacher

» New location for the New Mexico UFO and Paranormal Forum
The minds of mere mortals could never grasp the big truth. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 7:54 pm by ufoteacher

» The John Ford UFO Nightmare Premiere Show
The minds of mere mortals could never grasp the big truth. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 5:12 am by ufoteacher

Top posters
onlychild
The minds of mere mortals could never grasp the big truth. Vote_lcapThe minds of mere mortals could never grasp the big truth. I_voting_barThe minds of mere mortals could never grasp the big truth. Vote_rcap 
Ufofiend
The minds of mere mortals could never grasp the big truth. Vote_lcapThe minds of mere mortals could never grasp the big truth. I_voting_barThe minds of mere mortals could never grasp the big truth. Vote_rcap 
davefair
glider
Lesley
free wheel
Jeremy Vaeni
mantle1958
jackgbowman
LakehurstNJwitness
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website
Forum

The minds of mere mortals could never grasp the big truth.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
turboman

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2010-04-05

The minds of mere mortals could never grasp the big truth. Empty
PostSubject: The minds of mere mortals could never grasp the big truth.   The minds of mere mortals could never grasp the big truth. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 1:33 am

When we talk/read about the impossibilities of travelling the vast distances of space we should remember that we could be a 1000M light years or more behind other uncountable planets/galaxies.

Just imagine how far our technology would have advanced if we had been around that many years. It's like comparing the mind power of a single cell amoeba to a nuclear scientist.

It's plausible that a million year old alien race, light years away, maybe from another dimension, could want to assist our evolution discreetly. It does explain an awful lot of mysteries. Abductions, cattle mutilations, UFOs, and Government secrecy because it could destroy all our religions and beliefs.

Human ego and aggressiveness are our biggest problems. king
Back to top Go down
davefair
CE 4
davefair

Number of posts : 455
Registration date : 2010-04-09

PostSubject: Re: The minds of mere mortals could never grasp the big truth.   The minds of mere mortals could never grasp the big truth. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 12:51 am

confused Is it possible that no matter what we imagine, that the reality is so much more?
The truth is what we make it. In the old days(my youth) we had black and white movies. In one of them they had flying arail torpedos.
Now we have cruise missles. There was a movie called for bidden planet. Now we have a new one called Avatar.
Man kind is expanding his mind via the use of computers. Knowledge is expanding at a prodigious rate, never in the history of mankind
have we had so much knowledge put upon the plate for us to enjoy.
Grasp the truth, perhaps not yet but soon, very soon.
The fields of science expand daily. More questions are asked now then ever before.
Are they indeed aliens or are they simply us, The sad remnants of the human race, searching for what they have lost in the distant futhur.
Imagine, if you would, the distant futhur, where technoligy provides so many things beyond our imaginations grasp.
Mankind expanding, ever expanding to more distant star system, filling our need to explore and learn ever more.
Left on the home world, those to weak or frightened to go. Searching ever searching for what made mankind great.
Not realizing that they represent the end of mankind on the home world. If hawkings can invision bosinans as bieng door ways into other times, space and alternate universes. We will one day create them. It will be intresting to find out what they actualy do.
If hydrogen can boost the shuttle to space imagine what we can do with it to power cars, homes, electric plants.
Hmmm cold fusion, that would work.
Grasp the truth, I think of the movie with Jack Nickolson. He said "the truth, You can't handle the truth.
It is not ego that gets in the way. It is human ignorance and greed.
Back to top Go down
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
onlychild

Number of posts : 1020
Registration date : 2009-10-15

PostSubject: Re: The minds of mere mortals could never grasp the big truth.   The minds of mere mortals could never grasp the big truth. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 9:34 am

turboman wrote:

Everything is driven by brain function. The manifestation of "ego" ' the "I" / me / self, depends entirely on how well the brain is working. The vast majority of serious malfunctioning ego problems we are dealing with are connected to mental illness, most specifically the psychopathic mindset. These people do not feel any remorse, have no conscience, do not care who they step on or kill to get what they want. Gee, sounds like today. Basketball
Back to top Go down
xray

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2010-08-03

PostSubject: Re: The minds of mere mortals could never grasp the big truth.   The minds of mere mortals could never grasp the big truth. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 4:20 am

onlychild wrote:
turboman wrote:

Everything is driven by brain function. The manifestation of "ego" ' the "I" / me / self, depends entirely on how well the brain is working. The vast majority of serious malfunctioning ego problems we are dealing with are connected to mental illness, most specifically the psychopathic mindset. These people do not feel any remorse, have no conscience, do not care who they step on or kill to get what they want. Gee, sounds like today. Basketball

>serious malfunctioning ego problems we are dealing
>with are connected to mental illness, most specifically
>the psychopathic mindset

Binah consciousnes is under the influence of Black Dragons...Angels of Fear, while Geburah consciousness is under the influence of the Red Dragons...Angels of Destruction, both states are left brain, left column mental illness. Most Humans are operating in multitudes of variations of mental dysfunction as the result of their MZL (Hbr = Skt = 'Kharma'). While there are methods..strategies which can induce balance of the Sphiroth which enable the manifestation of LUB in the Sun Center, TiPhaReTz, as with most things, such action requires dedicated, concentrated if not disciplined work. However, the 'technology' which could usher in a new Human behavioral paradigm, has been historically denied Humans by the Judeo-Christian religious authorities, often under the threat of the pain of death, and has been historically taught as being 'evil'.

xray
Back to top Go down
glider
CE 4

Number of posts : 420
Registration date : 2010-10-19

PostSubject: Re: The minds of mere mortals could never grasp the big truth.   The minds of mere mortals could never grasp the big truth. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 9:37 pm

Hello All,

There is much to learn from this but it requires a life commitment. If I were to at this stage of my life I would hope in the Chain of Progression to at least experience Simchah. And call it good!
Back to top Go down
davefair
CE 4
davefair

PostSubject: Re: The minds of mere mortals could never grasp the big truth.   The minds of mere mortals could never grasp the big truth. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 12:52 am

glider wrote:
Hello All,

There is much to learn from this but it requires a life commitment. If I were to at this stage of my life I would hope in the Chain of Progression to at least experience Simchah. And call it good!

It is intresting that you put it that way.
All of my life I have been a student. I found out long ago that when one quits learning one starts dying.
Across the street from me is a retired researcher from the university of Penn. He's 81 and still has a mind that is nimble.
I have found furthur that the one's who have quit learning have a mind set in granite.
You could not change them with a stick of dynomite.
Just down the road from my house sits the University of South Florida. On campus they have some of the finest minds studing things like Cancer, geratics, pharmicology, mental health and Nursing. The college president is a wonder full woman named Betty Castor.
I take adult continuing education courses there. Botany and Florida xzerocape are some of my intrests.
I am free to delve into fields that I never had time to pursue.

lol!
Life is good

davefaair
Back to top Go down
davefair
CE 4
davefair

PostSubject: Re: The minds of mere mortals could never grasp the big truth.   The minds of mere mortals could never grasp the big truth. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 1:08 am

xray wrote:
onlychild wrote:
turboman wrote:

>serious malfunctioning ego problems we are dealing
>with are connected to mental illness, most specifically
>the psychopathic mindset

Binah consciousnes is under the influence of Black Dragons...Angels of Fear, while Geburah consciousness is under the influence of the Red Dragons...Angels of Destruction, both states are left brain, left column mental illness. Most Humans are operating in multitudes of variations of mental dysfunction as the result of their MZL (Hbr = Skt = 'Kharma'). While there are methods..strategies which can induce balance of the Sphiroth which enable the manifestation of LUB in the Sun Center, TiPhaReTz, as with most things, such action requires dedicated, concentrated if not disciplined work. However, the 'technology' which could usher in a new Human behavioral paradigm, has been historically denied Humans by the Judeo-Christian religious authorities, often under the threat of the pain of death, and has been historically taught as being 'evil'.

xray

Id, id, id,
The reptilian brain strikes again.
Here in Florida we have the on going saga of Casey Anthony.
You point to the church and yet the church did and still does supress knowledge as Heresy.
Yet some of the greatest minds, heretics mind you, were not surpressed but in effect let loose to create some of the most inovative ideas of thier time. Great god in heaven flat earthers rulled the day and in a sense still do.
Mediocre times bring forth mediocre leaders.
extraordinary times bring forth extraordinary leaders.
What you wrote I have no knowledge of so I can not test the merit of it.
Would you care to explain?
to educate my mediocre brain with the knowledge that you have.

Davefair
Back to top Go down
glider
CE 4

Number of posts : 420
Registration date : 2010-10-19

PostSubject: Re: The minds of mere mortals could never grasp the big truth.   The minds of mere mortals could never grasp the big truth. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 7:06 am

Hello Dave Fair,

It stems from the Kabbala's Tree of Life and describes the balance of things and the levels of conciousness from the Unknowable on down. Judaism at it's most orthodoxic state.

BTW the level I was describibg-Simchah- Is the Joyfyul state one gets as a result of true Understanding. And because it IS a total commitment I felt that by the time I pass on I would consider myse;f fortunate to have reaches Simchah. I am in no way QUITTING anything! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
onlychild

Number of posts : 1020
Registration date : 2009-10-15

PostSubject: Re: The minds of mere mortals could never grasp the big truth.   The minds of mere mortals could never grasp the big truth. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 7:12 am

xray wrote:

Binah consciousnes is under the influence of Black Dragons...Angels of Fear,

while Geburah consciousness is under the influence of the Red Dragons...Angels of Destruction,

both states are left brain, left column mental illness.

Most Humans are operating in multitudes of variations of mental dysfunction as the result of their MZL (Hbr = Skt = 'Kharma').

While there are methods..strategies which can induce balance of the Sphiroth which enable the manifestation of LUB in the Sun Center,

TiPhaReTz, as with most things, such action requires dedicated, concentrated if not disciplined work.

However, the 'technology' which could usher in a new Human behavioral paradigm,

has been historically denied Humans by the Judeo-Christian religious authorities, often under the threat of the pain of death, and has been historically taught as being 'evil'.

You do realize that simple explanations and the utilization of terms that we can all understand makes learning a much greater experience - don't you?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The minds of mere mortals could never grasp the big truth.   The minds of mere mortals could never grasp the big truth. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The minds of mere mortals could never grasp the big truth.
Page 1 of 1