The UFO Magazine Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
UFO Magazine Blog
UFO Magazine Blog
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Wow ... no one's been here for years LOL...
Bill Birnes is an idiot. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2023 3:56 pm by onlychild

» Richard Smith on The Sabir Bey Show this Friday
Bill Birnes is an idiot. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 7:55 pm by ufoteacher

» Your support is needed! Nominate Richard Smith today.
Bill Birnes is an idiot. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2015 1:21 am by ufoteacher

» ARRIVING 9/15/2015 - KINDLE EDITION!
Bill Birnes is an idiot. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 2:10 am by ufoteacher

» Now Available on Amazon! Join the Global Revolution
Bill Birnes is an idiot. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 3:22 pm by ufoteacher

» Now Available! Join the Global Revolution
Bill Birnes is an idiot. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2015 8:29 pm by ufoteacher

» John Ford UFO Nightmare Report #1
Bill Birnes is an idiot. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 12:51 am by ufoteacher

» New location for the New Mexico UFO and Paranormal Forum
Bill Birnes is an idiot. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 7:54 pm by ufoteacher

» The John Ford UFO Nightmare Premiere Show
Bill Birnes is an idiot. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 5:12 am by ufoteacher

Top posters
onlychild
Bill Birnes is an idiot. Vote_lcapBill Birnes is an idiot. I_voting_barBill Birnes is an idiot. Vote_rcap 
Ufofiend
Bill Birnes is an idiot. Vote_lcapBill Birnes is an idiot. I_voting_barBill Birnes is an idiot. Vote_rcap 
davefair
glider
Lesley
free wheel
Jeremy Vaeni
mantle1958
jackgbowman
LakehurstNJwitness
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website
Forum

Bill Birnes is an idiot.

Go down 
+8
davefair
jackgbowman
rabidiguana
tnjen
knives52
onlychild
glider
This Is The Truth
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
This Is The Truth

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2011-10-02

Bill Birnes is an idiot. Empty
PostSubject: Bill Birnes is an idiot.   Bill Birnes is an idiot. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 1:48 pm

I am a new member to this forum. I just want to say I do believe there are other lifeforms out there. I just don't believe they have ever "visited" Earth. The distances are tooooooo far. It takes the light from our sun 4.23 years to reach our "CLOSEST" star. The laws of physics won't let us travel faster then the speed of light. Unless "Aliens" can change the laws of physics I will never believe we have been "visited".

P.S.: I am a person that needs to see "ABSOLUTE PROOF" (Not a picture, eyewitness account, etc.). I want physical proof. Just a tiny piece of that UFO. That can't be formed on this planet.
Back to top Go down
glider
CE 4

Number of posts : 420
Registration date : 2010-10-19

PostSubject: Re: Bill Birnes is an idiot.   Bill Birnes is an idiot. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 12:04 am

Hello This Is The Truth,

Welcome to the Forum. Believe me I, along with a buncha folks, hear you loud and clear. I'm kinda unavailable for a couple of days but come around Thursday or so I will try to help out some.
Back to top Go down
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
onlychild

Number of posts : 1020
Registration date : 2009-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Bill Birnes is an idiot.   Bill Birnes is an idiot. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 9:47 am

This Is The Truth wrote:
I am a person that needs to see "ABSOLUTE PROOF" (Not a picture, eyewitness account, etc.). I want physical proof. Just a tiny piece of that UFO. That can't be formed on this planet.

Well, if "absolute proof" the way you describe it existed, this forum (and all the others) wouldn't be here. We would all "know" what's going on and just be living our lives with the added data incorporated into our thinking.

As far as Bill being an idiot, like everyone else he is trying to find an answer; he may be barking up the wrong tree - but he's trying. There is such a thing as determining what something is, by finding out what it's NOT. If this road is a blank, and that road is a blank, it greatly narrows down the search so that there is less to look at.

Your stringent rules will be the death of you. Subjective data can be incorporated into the mix, examined, and either tossed as garbage, part garbage, or used as real data. Bruce Lee taught that "classic poses" weren't necessary in a fight - just throw the damn punch.

Last edited by onlychild on Sat Oct 08, 2011 9:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
knives52
Seeker

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2011-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Bill Birnes is an idiot.   Bill Birnes is an idiot. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 12:06 pm

You sir are what we kids like to refer to as an internet TROLL. I have a few problems with your misguided statements. Here are some fun facts.

1) Science is not absolute.

Who created and defined the laws of physics you refer to? How do you know that the universe is so vast that it would be impossible for two civilization alien to each other to meet and travel in between worlds?

Maybe another intelligent civilization knows something about the universe that we don't. Are you measuring the advancement of another civilization based on human standards and principles? How do you know unless you physically measured the distance and the time it would actually take to travel in between worlds.

I bet you don't know and it would be impossible for you to know. Your understanding of the universe around you isn't 100% based on things you actually research and observed yourself. Most of your BELIEFS are based on facts that were told to you and made up by scientist. How do you really know?

Science isn't an absolute process and theories change on a daily basis. I mean a few hundred years ago humans believed the earth was flat and a sea monster was holding it up.

The fact of the matter is unless a UFO crashes in your yard or disclosure comes by accident during an event that the government can't deny... you will never have the proof you seek according to your standards.

2) Bill is not stupid.

You know the title of your thread is pretty ignorant. First of all Bill is a scientist. He is investigating incidents to eventually try to prove or disprove the existence of aliens. The scientific process is full of trial and error. People make mistakes. It is not his job to make you a believer. I bet you think that everyone that doesn't share the same opinion or values as you is an idiot... which in itself is pretty ignorant.

3) Aliens do exist period.

There is no way we are alone in this universe. We aren't spawned from randomness.
Anybody who has every practiced any major religion believes in the existence of extraterrestrials.

I find it amazing that some Christians will go to church believe in an all powerful entity (who is an alien because he created the earth... he wasn't from it) and a book in which expressly states that God created other races of beings (Angels, and Cherubs) yet scoff at the idea that alien and life can exist in the universe that we can perceive.

The way I see it God didn't stop at Earth. He created many species. Some of which broke their trust with God and others that never left there version of the garden of eden. Subsequently species that failed the big test couldn't openly communicate or interact with successful species that live in paradise so to speak.

Even though certain species failed the test and were banished from paradise, the evil species can interact with one another on a dimensional plane of existence.

Despite our hubris, Humanity is a very violent and animalistic species. If Aliens exist and the government or the aliens themselves are covering up their existence, chances are it is because they know how the human population would react.

4) Please troll somewhere else it isn't our job to convince you that aliens exist!
Back to top Go down
glider
CE 4

PostSubject: Re: Bill Birnes is an idiot.   Bill Birnes is an idiot. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 1:28 pm

Hello knives52,

You ol' son-of-a-gun! Good to see you still kickin' around!
Back to top Go down
knives52
Seeker

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2011-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Bill Birnes is an idiot.   Bill Birnes is an idiot. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 3:15 pm

I thought I would come back for a visit :p
Back to top Go down
glider
CE 4

PostSubject: Re: Bill Birnes is an idiot.   Bill Birnes is an idiot. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 3:42 pm

Hello knives52,

Well, I think it's great. BTW a lot of folks join UFO Forums to try and cut through the fog and misinformation running amok out there. They come here jaded with chips on their shoulders and probably have gotten the runaround at maybe conferences and the like. Can't say I blame 'em much when they arrive here and, respectfully as they are able to after getting beat up elswhere with no end in sight, say simply "TELL ME! TELL ME! AAARRRRRGGGGGUUUUHHHHHH!!!!! So be patient with them No one seems to know anymore than anyone else but even offering what small bits of info available to us can help.

I'm trying to put together as much in the physical-evidence arena as I have time and resources for and I would only ask This Is The Truth to in turn be patient with me and I'll present all I have. It will still take some leg work by our new-found member but there are methods and patterns of search to utilize if one wants to take the time.

For the life of me with so many looking into this stuff there should be in place a tried and true approach to force info, even old info, into the open. Could be cause to gain a system of investigation that works and doesn't take forever! perhaps a thread could bring some ideas out Whaddya say?
Back to top Go down
tnjen

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2011-09-01

PostSubject: Goldilocks   Bill Birnes is an idiot. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 6:07 am

I speak for the other bears that are not "the 3 bears". I heard about the incident in the 3 bears home; someone had eaten their porridge, sat in their chairs, and slept in their beds. I contend the porridge had simply evaporated. Someone had sitting in their chairs, on that particular day there was seismic activity. Momma and Daddy bear made claims that someone had slept in their bed, well it was during March, so most likely the wind ruffled the covers. Now dear poster we haven't found the blonde haired girl in baby bear's bed yet, but there have been enough blonde hairs found that the blonde hair girl theory has some credibility.I contend it has just as much merit as seismic activity, wind, and evaporation.
Back to top Go down
rabidiguana

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2011-10-18

PostSubject: Re: Bill Birnes is an idiot.   Bill Birnes is an idiot. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 2:54 pm

This is the Truth I think some boys over at the super collider just caught what they think was a particle that apparently exceeded the speed of light, they are checking results as we speak....so stay tuned. Also, it might be better to say an object with mass can't go faster than light in "normal" space, so you don't exclude gravitational bugaboos like wormholes, folded space etc.
Back to top Go down
jackgbowman
CE 2

Number of posts : 219
Registration date : 2010-04-07

PostSubject: the truth?   Bill Birnes is an idiot. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 4:49 pm

The Bob White object is a piece from a UFO, radiation and landing marks left behind at numerous sites including Rendlesham Forest and the Lonnie Zamora site.
The dead alien in the Aurora Tx cemetary that Bill and UFO Hunters refound.
Those are tangible measurable facts. On the Disclosure site the NSA report details 29 alien messages received from space. Testimony of Astronauts who have actually spent time in space should count as well.
Back to top Go down
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
onlychild

PostSubject: Re: Bill Birnes is an idiot.   Bill Birnes is an idiot. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 5:51 pm

jackgbowman wrote:
On the Disclosure site the NSA report details 29 alien messages received from space.

Got a link to these?
Back to top Go down
davefair
CE 4
davefair

Number of posts : 455
Registration date : 2010-04-09

PostSubject: Re: Bill Birnes is an idiot.   Bill Birnes is an idiot. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 8:54 pm

[b]Bill Barnes is by all accounts a nice guy! Now while it is true that one may still be an idiot and a nice guy at the same time I do not believe that an idiot can acquire a P.H.D.. Having known a varitey of civil engineers, over some scattered time line, I am aware that truly intelligent people may appear to be idiots. They have been known to be thinking on higher levels while they walk into the perfectly innocent swamp up to their respected derrieres, but one must remeber that they will drain the swamp. Hopefully before the alligators arrive for the feast.[flash][/flash]
So while I personally, based on much observation, believe that Bill is not an idiot or stupid, have to wonder how you base your expressed opinion? Is it from personal knowledge? Or perhaps a simple moronic personality trait of yours? I base the moron conclusion as your way of introducing yourself to this agust body of U.F.O. scholars (of which I am humbled to know an be accepted by) So why come looking for a fight?

Dave( cheers )fair
Back to top Go down
davefair
CE 4
davefair

PostSubject: Re: Bill Birnes is an idiot.   Bill Birnes is an idiot. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 9:10 pm

glider wrote:
Hello knives52,

Well, I think it's great. BTW a lot of folks join UFO Forums to try and cut through the fog and misinformation running amok out there. They come here jaded with chips on their shoulders and probably have gotten the runaround at maybe conferences and the like. Can't say I blame 'em much when they arrive here and, respectfully as they are able to after getting beat up elswhere with no end in sight, say simply "TELL ME! TELL ME! AAARRRRRGGGGGUUUUHHHHHH!!!!! So be patient with them No one seems to know anymore than anyone else but even offering what small bits of info available to us can help.

I'm trying to put together as much in the physical-evidence arena as I have time and resources for and I would only ask This Is The Truth to in turn be patient with me and I'll present all I have. It will still take some leg work by our new-found member but there are methods and patterns of search to utilize if one wants to take the time.

For the life of me with so many looking into this stuff there should be in place a tried and true approach to force info, even old info, into the open. Could be cause to gain a system of investigation that works and doesn't take forever! perhaps a thread could bring some ideas out Whaddya say?
Knives is perhaps the smartest of us in his own way. glider I have a a small link for you http://www.disclose.tv/action/viewvideo/79767/They_Have_Returned_/
I hope you enjoy it. I do how ever need to remind you of this. When we held the event and no one showed (that we know of) that negative information is information to. Example they knew what night not to show.
By the by attacks as introductions are a way of causing controversy and there by bringing attention to ones self. Particulary if one does not have any thing else to offer.

dave( Sleep )fair
Back to top Go down
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
onlychild

PostSubject: Re: Bill Birnes is an idiot.   Bill Birnes is an idiot. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 9:44 am

If I were to give an overall interpretation of that video, it would boil down to one obvious question: Just how long do you think it would take to come to final conclusions using only the right hemisphere of the neo-cortex?

5000+ years ago people did the exact same thing, and look where we wound up today. If everything we are looking at boils down to "lessons" given in an overall context of constructivist teaching and learning (WE have to put the picture together), then we need to see that the neo-cortex is more than just a visual data center - it can also deal with hard data, and that means we need to jump to the left hemisphere. Until that light goes on in our heads, we will be lost in the proverbial sauce of spatial imaging, and wind up defining things like Michael Lee Hill thinks he sees.

This is really the last piece one needs to reach the goal line - the r-complex and mid-brain both need to fall in line with the right hemisphere of the neo-cortex when presenting information. It's the left hemisphere that uses all input to reach final conclusions. It's the left hemisphere that was left out of the picture 5000+ years ago when what is called mythopoeic thinking was all they had - they weren't stupid ... they just didn't have the data to complete the thought process. That video is all visual inconclusive data awaiting final interpretation. "Sightings" are one step away from finalization. Will we get to the goal line?

Basketball
Back to top Go down
jackgbowman
CE 2

PostSubject: only child it's 11 pages, give me your email and I'll send it to you   Bill Birnes is an idiot. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 3:01 pm

mine is jackbowmanlmft@YAHOO.COM

here is the 1st page...
Key ToTheExtraterrestrial Messages
sorry it scrambled.
Back to top Go down
onlychild
Keyholder for Area 51
onlychild

PostSubject: Re: Bill Birnes is an idiot.   Bill Birnes is an idiot. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 7:42 pm

jackgbowman wrote:

here is the 1st page...
sorry it scrambled.

Am I missing something? How did that message wind up in the subject slot? scratch
Back to top Go down
jackgbowman
CE 2

PostSubject: for onlychild   Bill Birnes is an idiot. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 3:15 pm

jackgbowman wrote:

here is the 1st page...
sorry it scrambled.

I sent you the whole file via email
Back to top Go down
jackgbowman
CE 2

PostSubject: onlychild   Bill Birnes is an idiot. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 3:18 pm

a few days back you asked me for a link.
Back to top Go down
jackgbowman
CE 2

PostSubject: oh and    Bill Birnes is an idiot. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 8:07 pm

Back to top Go down
davefair
CE 4
davefair

PostSubject: Re: Bill Birnes is an idiot.   Bill Birnes is an idiot. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 9:53 pm

jackgbowman wrote:

here is the 1st page...
sorry it scrambled.
Huh! I thought it was just my brain that was scrambled.
Now I more confused then ebbber do!
Der iest der furrer@nazi.com
He sell der best fur cokes.
Opps! slipped a cog there.

davefair
Back to top Go down
Bill Thomas/Saberjet
Seeker

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2012-08-11

PostSubject: Words to live by!!!   Bill Birnes is an idiot. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 5:54 pm

Re: Bill B. is an idiot?
A great president once said,"Tis better to keep your mouth closed, than to open it and let the room know who the idiot is." We should all try to live by those wise words. May be there would be more peace in this world...
Saberjet in sunny Fla.

Last edited by Bill Thomas/Saberjet on Mon Aug 27, 2012 3:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
davefair
CE 4
davefair

PostSubject: Re: Bill Birnes is an idiot.   Bill Birnes is an idiot. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 12:29 pm

Bill Thomas/Saberjet wrote:
Re: Bill B. is an idiot?
A great president once said,"Tis better to keep your mouth closed, than to open it and let the room know who the idiot is." We should all try to live by those wise words. May be there would be more pease in this world...
Saberjet in sunny Fla.

Bill,
have you never posted a jape? A Joke to turn a frown into a smile? the Jest of it was apparent to my friends and while I am famous for my fumble ole fingers.
thank God for only child and his wit and wisdom.............. To be a fool is some times not to be a fool...........
Simply an old clown look to generate the laugh among friends. Please enjoy the company here. all good folks (well for the most part)
You see Old Bill is not an idiot.............. but rather a very nice fellow, he and Nancy, his wife, are just like the rest of us.
Take care.

and as a P.S. try to chuckle once in a while

dave
Back to top Go down
Bill Thomas/Saberjet
Seeker

PostSubject: To Jest!!   Bill Birnes is an idiot. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 2:32 pm

Dave,
We share much in common, Old age, weak minds, and I lived in Tampa for 25 years. Moved to Lakeland to retire in more peaceful surrounding. I've a dry wit too, but being feeble minded I sometimes miss the point. Forgive me, please.
Back to top Go down
davefair
CE 4
davefair

PostSubject: Re: Bill Birnes is an idiot.   Bill Birnes is an idiot. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 11:58 pm

Bill Thomas/Saberjet wrote:
Dave,
We share much in common, Old age, weak minds, and I lived in Tampa for 25 years. Moved to Lakeland to retire in more peaceful surrounding. I've a dry wit too, but being feeble minded I sometimes miss the point. Forgive me, please.
There is nothing to forgive............ You see I was not offended in the least.............
Hmmm? feeble minded ? Ha? Airforce then?
When your an old equipment operator and have spent far to much time in the jungle you develope a strange sense of humor...........
Charlie liked to shoot us cause we were easy.... all we did was go back and forth. So he could figure out how to hit the machine......... and some times one of us.......... You could tell he was shooting by the sudden appearance of bright shiny metal.............. or a hole in the exhaust staack..........
Made life intresting.............
I tried to talk the wife into lakeland when I retired, but she wouldn't hear of it what with the grand kids in durrant........... and well this is home and has been for an alfully long time. I even named the buffon toads around the fish pond. You know how it goes.
but now my neighbor the 82 yr old retired phd physis prof. Now if I could just get a mind as sharp as his........well I never had one that good.
If you get any good questions I'll run um by him........... If he can't answer them he knows where to go to get them answered.
I actually live over in temple terrace just out side of town............. on the only hill by the river.
so what kind of ufos have you seen, mine are posted here.......... well some where here...........

take care my friend

dave
Back to top Go down
Bill Thomas/Saberjet
Seeker

PostSubject: No harm, no fowl!   Bill Birnes is an idiot. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 3:44 pm

Hey Dave, Your reference to 'Charlie', is he the same one I know from that country club in southeast asia??? I was there pre Tet, 66-67. Brownwater Navy, Tonkin Gulf Yacht Club... If so I'm glad you made it back friend. I Think I saw a USO once in the Bay of Bengal.Used to live in Carrollwood. Know Tempel terrace area well. Cops were big ticketers there.
Bill Thomas/Saberjet
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bill Birnes is an idiot.   Bill Birnes is an idiot. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bill Birnes is an idiot.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next