The UFO Magazine Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
UFO Magazine Blog
UFO Magazine Blog
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Wow ... no one's been here for years LOL...
Question about area 51... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2023 3:56 pm by onlychild

» Richard Smith on The Sabir Bey Show this Friday
Question about area 51... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 7:55 pm by ufoteacher

» Your support is needed! Nominate Richard Smith today.
Question about area 51... Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2015 1:21 am by ufoteacher

» ARRIVING 9/15/2015 - KINDLE EDITION!
Question about area 51... Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 2:10 am by ufoteacher

» Now Available on Amazon! Join the Global Revolution
Question about area 51... Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 3:22 pm by ufoteacher

» Now Available! Join the Global Revolution
Question about area 51... Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2015 8:29 pm by ufoteacher

» John Ford UFO Nightmare Report #1
Question about area 51... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 12:51 am by ufoteacher

» New location for the New Mexico UFO and Paranormal Forum
Question about area 51... Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 7:54 pm by ufoteacher

» The John Ford UFO Nightmare Premiere Show
Question about area 51... Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 5:12 am by ufoteacher

Top posters
onlychild
Question about area 51... Vote_lcapQuestion about area 51... I_voting_barQuestion about area 51... Vote_rcap 
Ufofiend
Question about area 51... Vote_lcapQuestion about area 51... I_voting_barQuestion about area 51... Vote_rcap 
davefair
glider
Lesley
free wheel
Jeremy Vaeni
mantle1958
jackgbowman
LakehurstNJwitness
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website
Forum

Question about area 51...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jimmy70

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2009-12-09

Question about area 51... Empty
PostSubject: Question about area 51...   Question about area 51... Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 6:37 pm

I can not quite figure out how they can keep secrets at area 51. I know they can threaten you, lose your job, might even go to jail or could bury you in the big desert. But man does not keep secrets, he loves to talk so if there are UFO's being worked on or even flying out of the area why hasn't someone blabbed about them??? That fellow Lazar was so full of BS but sounded good until they could not even find any information on him from so called schools and degrees he was supposed to have. We hopefull will find the truth one day and hope not to far down the road as I am getting old and would like to know before I get tossed in the furnace.

Someone mentioned if they have them why in the hell aren't we using their power systems to get off of the oil products and run this planet on good stuff and quit polluting what we have left of the atmosphere.
Jimmy
Back to top Go down
http://jimmy362@embarqmail.com
free wheel
CE 3
free wheel

Number of posts : 338
Registration date : 2009-09-06

PostSubject: Re: Question about area 51...   Question about area 51... Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 5:53 pm

Hi Jimmy and welcome to the forum .
I have always had respect for my elders . My father is the same age as you and i wish i could tell him this .
Seek within yourself .
Love and light . FW Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Gort
CE 1
Gort

Number of posts : 178
Registration date : 2009-10-05

PostSubject: Re: Question about area 51...   Question about area 51... Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 12:20 pm

Hi Jimmy70,

I think the game plan was to keep Area 51 secret as long as they could. The people who are behind the scenes planning how they are going to keep things quite always have a backup plan. As soon as information started leaking out about area 51. There is no doubt in my mind that there was another location already established. With all of the training that I received in the AF, I know that my gut tells me, that people were sworn to secrecy for a reason and the best way to keep that person from telling the secret is to make them understand the consequences of that secret getting out. It was a long time before we even knew about the SR-71. By the time it went public, there was a newer faster version working behind the scenes.

There is no telling what capabilities we have now, and at some time in the future we will learn what we now do not know. It is very hard to fathom how we could hide a technology that could change the world. My guess is that once that technology is released, then it's power can not be controlled. I believe that this power is so great that we must be willing to think differently as a world in order to evolve to a point that we do not want to hurt other people. I think that is the hardest part.
Back to top Go down
Jimmy70

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2009-12-09

PostSubject: Re: Question about area 51...   Question about area 51... Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 12:49 pm

I suppose that since they hold a very sharp knife blade on your throat one doesn't want to say to much for the fear of dying real quick.
Since we are talking about this secret life of ours what is going on with the base in Australia out in the middle of no where. Seems like there isn't much info about that place either so wonder if there is another area 51 hidden out there.
Our world and type of life we live today has come along way since 1900 with a million and one inventions to make our lives much easier but along the way we have millions of reports of UFO's and USO's and still can't really put our fingers on one it seems. I personaly have had 3 events happen in my younger days of unexplained happenings and sure would like some hard evidence we all could see. Maybe we will get lucky one day and one will land and really meet us and then we can be satisfied of at least knowing they are turely real.
Jimmy
Back to top Go down
http://jimmy362@embarqmail.com
Gort
CE 1
Gort

Number of posts : 178
Registration date : 2009-10-05

PostSubject: Re: Question about area 51...   Question about area 51... Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 2:07 pm

Hi Jimmy70, I am with you on the disclosure part. I know they are real from my sightings. It is hard for me because I want the people who spent their whole life researching because they knew what they saw was real, to be validated. I want the world to be a better place and I know there have been a lot of people before me who did as well. My goal is to find that balance before I go to the furnace like you.
Back to top Go down
jackgbowman
CE 2

Number of posts : 219
Registration date : 2010-04-07

PostSubject: the answer   Question about area 51... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 5:48 pm

may be based on what you see and experience for yourself, the Government may never come out and say it because it threatens the way things are....

1. One planet with living things
2. One Book, One savior, One God
3. Our science and military and the best
4. We have a connection with God, no one else does.

If Aliens are here and I believe they are, all of those things are not true.
It is threatening to the power structure.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Question about area 51...   Question about area 51... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Question about area 51...
Page 1 of 1