The UFO Magazine Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
UFO Magazine Blog
UFO Magazine Blog
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Wow ... no one's been here for years LOL...
Mystery Quest on Hitler Icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2023 3:56 pm by onlychild

» Richard Smith on The Sabir Bey Show this Friday
Mystery Quest on Hitler Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 7:55 pm by ufoteacher

» Your support is needed! Nominate Richard Smith today.
Mystery Quest on Hitler Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2015 1:21 am by ufoteacher

» ARRIVING 9/15/2015 - KINDLE EDITION!
Mystery Quest on Hitler Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 2:10 am by ufoteacher

» Now Available on Amazon! Join the Global Revolution
Mystery Quest on Hitler Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 3:22 pm by ufoteacher

» Now Available! Join the Global Revolution
Mystery Quest on Hitler Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2015 8:29 pm by ufoteacher

» John Ford UFO Nightmare Report #1
Mystery Quest on Hitler Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 12:51 am by ufoteacher

» New location for the New Mexico UFO and Paranormal Forum
Mystery Quest on Hitler Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 7:54 pm by ufoteacher

» The John Ford UFO Nightmare Premiere Show
Mystery Quest on Hitler Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 5:12 am by ufoteacher

Top posters
onlychild
Mystery Quest on Hitler Vote_lcapMystery Quest on Hitler I_voting_barMystery Quest on Hitler Vote_rcap 
Ufofiend
Mystery Quest on Hitler Vote_lcapMystery Quest on Hitler I_voting_barMystery Quest on Hitler Vote_rcap 
davefair
glider
Lesley
free wheel
Jeremy Vaeni
mantle1958
jackgbowman
LakehurstNJwitness
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website
Forum

Mystery Quest on Hitler

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Mystery Quest on Hitler Empty
PostSubject: Mystery Quest on Hitler   Mystery Quest on Hitler Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 9:08 pm

There is a new show on History Channel called Mystery Quest that aired Wednesday, Sept 16. It dealt with the possibility that Hitler escaped from the bunker.

This episode tested the skull in possession of the Russians. The Russians have several stories about what happened to Hitler's body, claiming that the body was dug up in 1970 and completely destroyed. Then the supposed skull of Hitler was found to be in possession by Russia in the 1990s. Mystery Quest sent a scientist to get samples of the skull and blood that was on a sofa alleged to be the sofa that Hitler died on.

The blood was that of a male, but since Hitler's relatives have not returned any communications, no DNA test can be made. The skull turned out to be a female's.

The story by the surviving bodyguard is questioned as he claimed to have seen Hitler's and Eva Braun's bodies. An animator reconstructed the bunker using blueprints and by checking out other bunkers that still survive. No one could of heard a gun shot as the room Hitler was in was next to an engine room. The bodyguard and others could have been covering for what actually happened as they may still feel loyal toward their former leader.

The show was quite interesting and opened up many more questions as to who the Russians have in their possession. It also opens the very real possibility that the conspiracy and other theories may be true that Hitler did escape the bunker.
Back to top Go down

Mystery Quest on Hitler
Page 1 of 1