Jeremy Vaeni

mantle1958

jackgbowman

LakehurstNJwitness

August 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking Digg  Social bookmarking Delicious  Social bookmarking Reddit  Social bookmarking Stumbleupon  Social bookmarking Slashdot  Social bookmarking Yahoo  Social bookmarking Google  Social bookmarking Blinklist  Social bookmarking Blogmarks  Social bookmarking Technorati  

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website
Forum

Share | 

Hello just discovered this site

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
jeffwilson34

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2014-02-25

PostSubject: Hello just discovered this site   Tue Feb 25, 2014 1:06 am

I have been watching UFO Hunters on HULU, I did not have access to the history channel when they aired originally.
I am a UFO buff but also a Skeptic, I think we may be being visited and watched by other worlds but rarely if ever do they make themselves known or are we able to see them.

The way I see it is if an alien has a craft for interstellar flight they also have ways of not being detected by the newest tech we have.

Some UFOlogists and researchers may know my name and some may hate me others have different views.

The reason is because of a youtube video
It is the one showing a black triangle with an odd light in the center and a laser shooting from the front.
A search of youtube for ( Jeff Wilson UFO triangle laser ) should take you to one of the dozens of copies posted.
I however did not post it nor did I even plan on it.
Someone took the original larger video and edited it and posted it as theirs.
I along with Joshua P Warren were on Coast to Coast AM a few weeks after it was 1st posted.  We wanted to set the record straight about what it was and why it was created, it was never meant to try and fool anyone, it was meant to help ID fakes.

I have been called a government shill, liar, things I will not repeat and threatened because of it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
liezelB

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2014-03-28

PostSubject: Re: Hello just discovered this site   Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:25 am

Hi there! You discovered a good site. You will learn a lot from here. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sandy Price

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2013-09-30

PostSubject: Any interest in having MUFON start meetings here?   Wed Apr 16, 2014 12:29 pm

I live just south of Palm Springs where everyone here believes in millions of odd and strange things. My kids went to Berkeley so I am open to discuss anything interesting. I just finished reading all of Philip Coppens books and enjoyed emails of his on his research. I will miss his delightful personality found in his writings.

At my age, I am running out of time and really want to know the truth about our ancient visitors. I do not expect any political elected member of congress to suddenly tell the truth about anything.

s
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello just discovered this site   

Back to top Go down

Hello just discovered this site
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1