The UFO Magazine Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
UFO Magazine Blog
UFO Magazine Blog
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Wow ... no one's been here for years LOL...
Thoughts on History Channel's Four UFO Episodes Icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2023 3:56 pm by onlychild

» Richard Smith on The Sabir Bey Show this Friday
Thoughts on History Channel's Four UFO Episodes Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 7:55 pm by ufoteacher

» Your support is needed! Nominate Richard Smith today.
Thoughts on History Channel's Four UFO Episodes Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2015 1:21 am by ufoteacher

» ARRIVING 9/15/2015 - KINDLE EDITION!
Thoughts on History Channel's Four UFO Episodes Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 2:10 am by ufoteacher

» Now Available on Amazon! Join the Global Revolution
Thoughts on History Channel's Four UFO Episodes Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 3:22 pm by ufoteacher

» Now Available! Join the Global Revolution
Thoughts on History Channel's Four UFO Episodes Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2015 8:29 pm by ufoteacher

» John Ford UFO Nightmare Report #1
Thoughts on History Channel's Four UFO Episodes Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 12:51 am by ufoteacher

» New location for the New Mexico UFO and Paranormal Forum
Thoughts on History Channel's Four UFO Episodes Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 7:54 pm by ufoteacher

» The John Ford UFO Nightmare Premiere Show
Thoughts on History Channel's Four UFO Episodes Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 5:12 am by ufoteacher

Top posters
onlychild
Thoughts on History Channel's Four UFO Episodes Vote_lcapThoughts on History Channel's Four UFO Episodes I_voting_barThoughts on History Channel's Four UFO Episodes Vote_rcap 
Ufofiend
Thoughts on History Channel's Four UFO Episodes Vote_lcapThoughts on History Channel's Four UFO Episodes I_voting_barThoughts on History Channel's Four UFO Episodes Vote_rcap 
davefair
glider
Lesley
free wheel
Jeremy Vaeni
mantle1958
jackgbowman
LakehurstNJwitness
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website
Forum

Thoughts on History Channel's Four UFO Episodes

Go down 
+3
Fox Mulder
Lesley
ALBERT
7 posters
AuthorMessage
ALBERT
Seeker
ALBERT

Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2009-09-05

Thoughts on History Channel's Four UFO Episodes Empty
PostSubject: Thoughts on History Channel's Four UFO Episodes   Thoughts on History Channel's Four UFO Episodes Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 11:47 am

In the first episode Bill and crew interviewed a man who claimed to have been visited by Men In Black. These MIB came to his home and told him that he had posted something on his web site that must be removed. The MIB asked to come in and watch him as he removed the information they wanted removed from his web site. He obliged.

Never was the question posed by Bill or his crew as to the nature of the information that the MIB wanted removed. (???) scratch
Talk about a cliff hanger.

This gentleman never asked for identification before letting them into his home, and then complying with their request to remove something they didn't like from his web site ???? scratch
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on History Channel's Four UFO Episodes   Thoughts on History Channel's Four UFO Episodes Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 3:49 pm

Episode 10: This one is about the legendary Men in Black who are alleged to have visited people after they have come public with their sightings/encounters. The people interviewed here were very credible and the photo of the alleged Man in Black did look a little creepy. It is possible he was a G-man or syndicate person, so the photo doesn't reveal too much. The camera view of the man in black that was caught during the taping also was a little unsettling. Seeing the vehicle hide behind the building and not leaving the area shows something was going on.
Men in Black are one of the more unsettling parts of the UFO mystery. Are they government agents or are they aliens? A lot of good eyewitness accounts and events caught on tape.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Episode 11   Thoughts on History Channel's Four UFO Episodes Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 3:58 pm

Episode 11: Is Dugway Proving Ground in Utah the new Area 51? One of the things I would expect is the actual work with anything extraterrestrial would be done by a very small group of people in the military and maybe a handful of civilians. To keep people from talking, they would recruit higher ranking people who would lose retirement and other benefits. The area looked at in Dugway is very small, and could have an underground facility for the tests and research. This also works with my theory as the less people there means that they do not need as much support from other areas. A small maintenance crew would be needed to take care of both the inside and outside of the area. (Again using senior military personnel for indoor maintenance would be a given.)
The interesting aspect of this show was the security official stopping the crew and asking for their credentials. Then threatening to take all the equipment away from them. That does make one wonder why they would go to all that trouble for just a few buildings. UFO sightings and a picture of a laser(?) beam make this an interesting episode. Has Bill and crew now started a new area for budding ufologists to search at? They had better hurry up, as Dugway Proving Ground is in the process of annexing much more land to keep a way curiosity seekers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Episode 12   Thoughts on History Channel's Four UFO Episodes Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 4:03 pm

Episode 12: This is one of the best episodes this season because of the doughnut shaped object that was video taped and examined by a video professional. Other pictures and video were taken, but that was very clear footage shot. The person who took it also lost their job and had their house buzzed by helicopters.
A lot of information about the military responses to such sightings was learned, and many very credible people witnessing fighter jets chasing rather spectacular objects.

Watch this one for the doughnut footage.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Episode 13   Thoughts on History Channel's Four UFO Episodes Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 4:10 pm

Episode 13 was about the mysterious orbs being sighted. I am one to think they are paranormal related, and it seems to be the case with most accounts. Many credible people have seen these objects and they could be a natural unknown phenomena. The psychic connection is also interesting, and one wonders about the cattle mutilations that sometimes accompany orb sightings.

Are they ghosts of persons passed on or Native peoples? Are they vampire like entities that feed off cow's blood? Are they just plasma balls that are a little like ball lightning? Is their an extraterrestrial connection?

Not much is learned about them in this episode, other than they do seem to exist. What they are is still a mystery.

Overall, a great way to spend a night as all four episodes were very entertaining. Some good evidence was found and helped to show that what was being investigated was not in peoples' minds. I hope History Channel does renew this show, but I won't hold my breath.

Thank you Bill and Cindy for entertaining us. Hopefully there will be many other projects and some UFO specials they can do in the future.
Back to top Go down
Lesley
Admin
Lesley

Number of posts : 343
Registration date : 2009-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on History Channel's Four UFO Episodes   Thoughts on History Channel's Four UFO Episodes Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 9:23 pm

ALBERT wrote:
In the first episode Bill and crew interviewed a man who claimed to have been visited by Men In Black. These MIB came to his home and told him that he had posted something on his web site that must be removed. The MIB asked to come in and watch him as he removed the information they wanted removed from his web site. He obliged.

Never was the question posed by Bill or his crew as to the nature of the information that the MIB wanted removed. (???) scratch
Talk about a cliff hanger.

This gentleman never asked for identification before letting them into his home, and then complying with their request to remove something they didn't like from his web site ???? scratch

If you can watch it again I am pretty sure before he tells the story about the MIB he tells what kind of info he had posted. It was dates, times and locations for certain tests, if I am remembering correctly.
Back to top Go down
http://thedebrisfield.blogspot.com
Fox Mulder
Seeker
Fox Mulder

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2009-08-30

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on History Channel's Four UFO Episodes   Thoughts on History Channel's Four UFO Episodes Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 10:09 am

They asked the man "was the material of such a nature that it could really be a threat to national security? and he answered "yes" with a nod.

Back to top Go down
ALBERT
Seeker
ALBERT

Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2009-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on History Channel's Four UFO Episodes   Thoughts on History Channel's Four UFO Episodes Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 10:58 am

Thank you Lesley & Fox Mulder for clearing that up for me.
I can finally stop scratching my head and concentate on other parts of my body. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
natedog54
Seeker
natedog54

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2009-10-22

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on History Channel's Four UFO Episodes   Thoughts on History Channel's Four UFO Episodes Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 7:39 am

I'm still trying to find the episodes on the net. I was in class for the first four hours, and then at work when they replayed them... Mad
Back to top Go down
Lesley
Admin
Lesley

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on History Channel's Four UFO Episodes   Thoughts on History Channel's Four UFO Episodes Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 11:13 pm

You can find them all posted here - http://aliencasebook.blogspot.com/ just scroll down the page a bit.
Back to top Go down
natedog54
Seeker
natedog54

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on History Channel's Four UFO Episodes   Thoughts on History Channel's Four UFO Episodes Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 11:24 pm

Thanks Lesley! Seriously, no amount of google searches was turning those episodes up for me cheers
Back to top Go down
natedog54
Seeker
natedog54

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on History Channel's Four UFO Episodes   Thoughts on History Channel's Four UFO Episodes Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 11:38 pm

Wow. Just wow. I finally got to see all four episodes. I guess we can all figure out why the show might not come back. It'd be a damn shame if they don't though...
Back to top Go down
Lesley
Admin
Lesley

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on History Channel's Four UFO Episodes   Thoughts on History Channel's Four UFO Episodes Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 11:45 pm

natedog54 wrote:
Wow. Just wow. I finally got to see all four episodes. I guess we can all figure out why the show might not come back. It'd be a damn shame if they don't though...

I pretty much believe the Dugway episode was the end of UFO Hunters.
Back to top Go down
natedog54
Seeker
natedog54

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on History Channel's Four UFO Episodes   Thoughts on History Channel's Four UFO Episodes Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 6:15 am

Outstanding journalism, got them wayyyyyyyyyyy toooooooooooo close for some peoples comfort apparently...
Back to top Go down
uguysarelame

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-11-12

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on History Channel's Four UFO Episodes   Thoughts on History Channel's Four UFO Episodes Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 10:09 pm

[quote="Fox Mulder"]They asked the man "was the material of such a nature that it could really be a threat to national security? and he answered "yes" with a nod.

You guys are retards. Walk down any Main Street in the US and count how many men there are in black suits. I think UFOs are cool but seriously? Seriously? I mean, come on.
Back to top Go down
natedog54
Seeker
natedog54

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on History Channel's Four UFO Episodes   Thoughts on History Channel's Four UFO Episodes Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 7:30 am

uguysarelame wrote:

You guys are retards. Walk down any Main Street in the US and count how many men there are in black suits. I think UFOs are cool but seriously? Seriously? I mean, come on.

1. This thread is about 4 differant episodes, 4 differant topics, not just MIB's.

2. We're lame? We're retards? Who goes onto an internet forum to "pick on" people and call them names? Did you get beat up the last time you tried to do that to someone in person? So you resort to trying it from the comfort and safety of your own home?

People realize that you can find men in black suits anywhere you go. I own one myself. There's more to it then just the suits. It's just how they're known to people. A nickname of sorts. Grow up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on History Channel's Four UFO Episodes   Thoughts on History Channel's Four UFO Episodes Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 4:52 pm

uguysarelame wrote:

The main rule of debunking is to resort to name calling.

The issue of Men In Black is not a new one in ufology, as it dates back to 1947. There are some very strange MIB encounters out there, some even stranger than the UFO incident itself. These are regular people who have encountered them, and they do not behave like normal people wearing a black suit.

Some of them are obvious government agents of an unknown agency while others are even more mysterious.
Back to top Go down
Neutron
Seeker
Neutron

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2009-10-07

PostSubject: RE: Thoughts.......   Thoughts on History Channel's Four UFO Episodes Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 4:08 pm

The four shows were all informative. In regards to the "Men in Black." We should ask the question; why black? Obviously whoever these people are, they intend to inspire fear. There appearance is like some sort of mafia goon or hitman. The picture in the show looked like somebody that stepped out of the 1950's. How many people wear those old style hats nowadays? What's under the hats? The eyes were the weirdest part of the attire. Were those sunglasses; or bug eyes? Shocked
Back to top Go down
http://carllebron.blogspot.com/
jake

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-12-25

PostSubject: dugway site   Thoughts on History Channel's Four UFO Episodes Icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 2:59 pm

Why don't they use a remote control aircraft with a camera on board that either transmits the recording as it is seen or dumps it to a stick for later viewing. Send it at night perhaps use a copter that can hover and is more silent. Paint it flat black and use some of the governments own tactics to gather info. They just got as close as possible and then gave up, what's with that!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on History Channel's Four UFO Episodes   Thoughts on History Channel's Four UFO Episodes Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thoughts on History Channel's Four UFO Episodes
Page 1 of 1