The UFO Magazine Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
UFO Magazine Blog
UFO Magazine Blog
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Wow ... no one's been here for years LOL...
New May 4th Crop Circle Icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2023 3:56 pm by onlychild

» Richard Smith on The Sabir Bey Show this Friday
New May 4th Crop Circle Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 7:55 pm by ufoteacher

» Your support is needed! Nominate Richard Smith today.
New May 4th Crop Circle Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2015 1:21 am by ufoteacher

» ARRIVING 9/15/2015 - KINDLE EDITION!
New May 4th Crop Circle Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 2:10 am by ufoteacher

» Now Available on Amazon! Join the Global Revolution
New May 4th Crop Circle Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 3:22 pm by ufoteacher

» Now Available! Join the Global Revolution
New May 4th Crop Circle Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2015 8:29 pm by ufoteacher

» John Ford UFO Nightmare Report #1
New May 4th Crop Circle Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 12:51 am by ufoteacher

» New location for the New Mexico UFO and Paranormal Forum
New May 4th Crop Circle Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 7:54 pm by ufoteacher

» The John Ford UFO Nightmare Premiere Show
New May 4th Crop Circle Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 5:12 am by ufoteacher

Top posters
onlychild
New May 4th Crop Circle Vote_lcapNew May 4th Crop Circle I_voting_barNew May 4th Crop Circle Vote_rcap 
Ufofiend
New May 4th Crop Circle Vote_lcapNew May 4th Crop Circle I_voting_barNew May 4th Crop Circle Vote_rcap 
davefair
glider
Lesley
free wheel
Jeremy Vaeni
mantle1958
jackgbowman
LakehurstNJwitness
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website
Forum

New May 4th Crop Circle

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
pixiblue
pixiblue

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-04-29

New May 4th Crop Circle Empty
PostSubject: New May 4th Crop Circle   New May 4th Crop Circle Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 6:02 pm

I saw this new crop circle that was just reported May 4th. Check out the link it is pretty cool.

http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/2009/clatford/clatford2009.html[url][/url]
Back to top Go down
Lesley
Admin
Lesley

Number of posts : 343
Registration date : 2009-03-08

PostSubject: Re: New May 4th Crop Circle   New May 4th Crop Circle Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 7:43 am

Nice one!
Back to top Go down
http://thedebrisfield.blogspot.com
wallarookiller

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2009-05-18

PostSubject: Re: New May 4th Crop Circle   New May 4th Crop Circle Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 12:27 pm

Crop circle are cool and thats a really intricate one but I somehow doubt most of them are from extraterrestrials. Some may be but most I think are just made by people for fun..
Back to top Go down
http://http:alien-ufo-research.com
cooldaddy
cooldaddy

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-04-23

PostSubject: Crop Circle In Canola Field   New May 4th Crop Circle Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 10:45 am

This crop circle is enormous! Besides, it's in a canola field. To do a crop circle in a canola field is difficult to say the least. It's stinky and coarse compared to a wheat field. This crop circle is the genuine article. Wink
Back to top Go down
dayanx
Seeker
dayanx

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2009-05-25

PostSubject: Re: New May 4th Crop Circle   New May 4th Crop Circle Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 11:19 am

watch it be some kind of alien graffiti

"Narns like fresh spoo" or some such.

I never have understood what else they could be for, as even mathematically- they don't seem to say anything. Only thing I could try to equate that to is the lineup of the sun & planets on that plaque nailed to the voyager probes that show where we are in relation to the solar system
Back to top Go down
pixiblue
pixiblue

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-04-29

PostSubject: Re: New May 4th Crop Circle   New May 4th Crop Circle Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 1:41 pm

I have to say that these crop circles are quite amazing. Some seem like they could be formed by humans, but other I say are not. I have attached a link that is really interesting and if you have some time you should check it out. It shows some really fascinating crop circles and it gives an interpretation of them. These interpretations are so intellectually in-depth I don’t see how they could be made by humans. I believe these to be authentic.

Here is a message from one of the crop circles on the site:

“Beware the bearers of FALSE gifts & their BROKEN PROMISES.Much PAIN but still time.BELIEVE.There is GOOD out there.We oPpose DECEPTION.COnduit CLOSING/”

http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/anasazi/WHAT%20DO%20MODERN%20CROP%20PICTURES%20MEAN.html]Crop Circle Site
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New May 4th Crop Circle   New May 4th Crop Circle Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New May 4th Crop Circle
Page 1 of 1