The UFO Magazine Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
UFO Magazine Blog
UFO Magazine Blog
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Wow ... no one's been here for years LOL...
2009 Crop Circle Icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2023 3:56 pm by onlychild

» Richard Smith on The Sabir Bey Show this Friday
2009 Crop Circle Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 7:55 pm by ufoteacher

» Your support is needed! Nominate Richard Smith today.
2009 Crop Circle Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2015 1:21 am by ufoteacher

» ARRIVING 9/15/2015 - KINDLE EDITION!
2009 Crop Circle Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 2:10 am by ufoteacher

» Now Available on Amazon! Join the Global Revolution
2009 Crop Circle Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 3:22 pm by ufoteacher

» Now Available! Join the Global Revolution
2009 Crop Circle Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2015 8:29 pm by ufoteacher

» John Ford UFO Nightmare Report #1
2009 Crop Circle Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 12:51 am by ufoteacher

» New location for the New Mexico UFO and Paranormal Forum
2009 Crop Circle Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 7:54 pm by ufoteacher

» The John Ford UFO Nightmare Premiere Show
2009 Crop Circle Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 5:12 am by ufoteacher

Top posters
onlychild
2009 Crop Circle Vote_lcap2009 Crop Circle I_voting_bar2009 Crop Circle Vote_rcap 
Ufofiend
2009 Crop Circle Vote_lcap2009 Crop Circle I_voting_bar2009 Crop Circle Vote_rcap 
davefair
glider
Lesley
free wheel
Jeremy Vaeni
mantle1958
jackgbowman
LakehurstNJwitness
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website
Forum

2009 Crop Circle

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
*Mark*
Seeker
*Mark*

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2009-03-22

2009 Crop Circle Empty
PostSubject: 2009 Crop Circle   2009 Crop Circle Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 12:21 am

I saw this link on a website and posted it here for yall to check out.
2009 Crop Circle Spotted Click Here

I am not sure what to think on crop circles. When I look at the attention and detail on them it just unreal. If a group of people did that it would take so much skill and time. They are so perfect. I guess you would count the rows of plants to get the image you wanted to make.

The hallway one from 2007 on that page is incredible.
2009 Crop Circle Article-1171691-0484D090000005DC-244_468x310
Back to top Go down

2009 Crop Circle Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2009 Crop Circle   2009 Crop Circle Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 4:00 pm

Hi Mark. Thanks for the link. Very Happy

The Crop Circle phenomenon has a variety of dimensions doesn't it? (triple-entendre intended LOL) - it's at least a "few things", if not more, that make up the range and spectrum of the Crop Circle history and future.

Sure, some are created by humans. The case can be reasonably-made for some being formed through entirely natural phenomena too (not necessarily just the wind). It's not too far-out to perhaps imagine a craft not necessarily in our human visible spectrum with radiative control of electro-magnetic, radio, microwave, other or even true gravitic means to "print" textures in the fields from a distance.

I've always wondered about the sort of energies involved. The energy to create one directionally laid-over crop-stem is minute - apply that to an entire formation and the Joules involved jump radically (orders of magnitude larger) and then consider that this may be done over some distance in perhaps a very short time period and one has a very high energy transfer system to explain - amazing. No "strings" or "wires". Difficult.

I'd not be surprised if Her Maj's man on the issue Colin Andrews isn't considering the recent-ish discovery of "space tornados" that DO touch down as a cause for some of the simpler formations if not some of the slightly mathematically more complex - space-borne vortexes tend to travel in "wound" or "twisted" pairs one being positive and the other the opposite "spin". The amount of energy in a space cyclone are off-scale high - electrically speaking they are huge.

My favorite crop circle event was in 1967 in Duhamel Alberta Canada - it wasn't fancy or anything. But it was investigated and it seemed genuine to some. Very Happy

A quote:

"Duhamel, Alberta
August 1967

Today, crop circles are part of the popular imagination. But back in 1967, when crop circles appeared in a farmer's field in Duhamel, Alberta, the Department of National Defence conducted an investigation to determine who or what was responsible.

Duhamel is a small hamlet near Camrose, Alberta. For several weeks before the crop circles appeared, Duhamel been plagued with strange occurrences. Reports of unidentified flying objects (UFOs) had made it into the local papers weeks before the crop circles were discovered.

The crop circles were discovered by accident. A local farmer, Mr. Schielke, went out to his fields to collect his cows. The cows normally came back from the pasture on their own, but on Saturday, August 5, 1967, after a night of heavy rains, the animals didn't come home. Bringing home the cows was something Mr. Schielke rarely had to do, so this was the first time he had been to his fields in weeks. It was therefore the first time he noticed the bizarre imprints on his land -- four circular marks approximately 30 feet in diameter. Mr. Schielke made it very clear to the investigator that the marks on the field could not have been made by his equipment, nor did he believe in UFOs.

The investigator sent to the site admitted that the marks left him perplexed. He described the four marks: "The mark varies from five to seven inches wide, and the smallest circular mark is 31 ft., 9 in. in diameter. Three of the rings are essentially circular, with the largest mark being slightly elliptical, varying from 34 ft., 5 in. to 36 ft., 3 in."

According to the investigator, there was no evidence outside of the circular marks. There were no exhaust blasts, scorch marks or disturbances of the loose surface material. Within the circles, there was evidence that thumbnail-sized pieces of vegetation had been removed by the object that made the marks.

Although the investigator talked about the possibility of the marks being left by a wheel, it is clear in the report that the marks were more likely left by a 135-ton aircraft or spacecraft.

The crop circles in Duhamel, Alberta are considered unsolved by the Department of National Defence."

Links: Department of National Defence memo, The Defence Research Establishment Investigation Report - Page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and Page 6.

Thanks again M, "the hallway" is interesting. Very Happy

Cheers,

Fix'
Back to top Go down
johnxspeaks

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-07-12

2009 Crop Circle Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2009 Crop Circle   2009 Crop Circle Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 12:35 am

I am not sure what to think on crop circles. When I look at the attention and detail on them it just unreal. If a group of people did that it would take so much skill and time. They are so perfect. I guess you would count the rows of plants to get the image you wanted to make.

Nice post my friend. You should check out the BLT website. I have spoken to Nancy Talbot about her experiences and research methods. She tells some amazing true life stories that you may never see in print. She witnessed a crop circle being made in UK.
Back to top Go down

2009 Crop Circle Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2009 Crop Circle   2009 Crop Circle Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 8:20 pm

Thanks johnxspeaks. Very Happy 'Been a fan for a while... and BLT's are yummy too - on nicely toasted 12 grain bread from where crop circles come from - farmer's fields. Very Happy I don't what to say about the following Crop Circle related news item.

"Crop circle 'vigilante': Farm worker who turned his gun on UFO hunters is arrested"

This day in history - or some story:

40 years ago today Apollo 11 lifted off - seems like yesterday. I still have the actual B&W portable TV I watched it on. Motorola. American. Good. Very Happy

BLT. Very Happy

Fix'
Back to top Go down
danreid
danreid

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2009-06-23

2009 Crop Circle Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2009 Crop Circle   2009 Crop Circle Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 7:10 am

Back to top Go down
free wheel
CE 3
free wheel

Number of posts : 338
Registration date : 2009-09-06

2009 Crop Circle Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2009 Crop Circle   2009 Crop Circle Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 4:25 pm

Crop circles are truly amazing !
I would suggest that over analyzing them , scrutinizing them scientifically , or even just scratching your head , trying to decide whether or not they are man made is to sadly miss the point .
To me it is not how they are made , but why ?
Back to top Go down

2009 Crop Circle Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2009 Crop Circle   2009 Crop Circle Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 4:44 pm

Thank you for the link, DanReid. While I do believe crop circles are most probably man made by artists, they still should be researched and taken seriously. No matter who made them, they still are beautiful.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

2009 Crop Circle Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2009 Crop Circle   2009 Crop Circle Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

2009 Crop Circle
Page 1 of 1