The UFO Magazine Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
UFO Magazine Blog
UFO Magazine Blog
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Wow ... no one's been here for years LOL...
YET MORE PEOPLE SEEM TO LIKE UFO MATRIX Icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2023 3:56 pm by onlychild

» Richard Smith on The Sabir Bey Show this Friday
YET MORE PEOPLE SEEM TO LIKE UFO MATRIX Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 7:55 pm by ufoteacher

» Your support is needed! Nominate Richard Smith today.
YET MORE PEOPLE SEEM TO LIKE UFO MATRIX Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2015 1:21 am by ufoteacher

» ARRIVING 9/15/2015 - KINDLE EDITION!
YET MORE PEOPLE SEEM TO LIKE UFO MATRIX Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 2:10 am by ufoteacher

» Now Available on Amazon! Join the Global Revolution
YET MORE PEOPLE SEEM TO LIKE UFO MATRIX Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 3:22 pm by ufoteacher

» Now Available! Join the Global Revolution
YET MORE PEOPLE SEEM TO LIKE UFO MATRIX Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2015 8:29 pm by ufoteacher

» John Ford UFO Nightmare Report #1
YET MORE PEOPLE SEEM TO LIKE UFO MATRIX Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 12:51 am by ufoteacher

» New location for the New Mexico UFO and Paranormal Forum
YET MORE PEOPLE SEEM TO LIKE UFO MATRIX Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 7:54 pm by ufoteacher

» The John Ford UFO Nightmare Premiere Show
YET MORE PEOPLE SEEM TO LIKE UFO MATRIX Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 5:12 am by ufoteacher

Top posters
onlychild
YET MORE PEOPLE SEEM TO LIKE UFO MATRIX Vote_lcapYET MORE PEOPLE SEEM TO LIKE UFO MATRIX I_voting_barYET MORE PEOPLE SEEM TO LIKE UFO MATRIX Vote_rcap 
Ufofiend
YET MORE PEOPLE SEEM TO LIKE UFO MATRIX Vote_lcapYET MORE PEOPLE SEEM TO LIKE UFO MATRIX I_voting_barYET MORE PEOPLE SEEM TO LIKE UFO MATRIX Vote_rcap 
davefair
glider
Lesley
free wheel
Jeremy Vaeni
mantle1958
jackgbowman
LakehurstNJwitness
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website
Forum

YET MORE PEOPLE SEEM TO LIKE UFO MATRIX

Go down 
+4
Alfred Lehmberg
Roberto
Mike Good
mantle1958
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
mantle1958
CE 2

Number of posts : 265
Registration date : 2009-03-16

YET MORE PEOPLE SEEM TO LIKE UFO MATRIX Empty
PostSubject: YET MORE PEOPLE SEEM TO LIKE UFO MATRIX   YET MORE PEOPLE SEEM TO LIKE UFO MATRIX Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 8:28 am

On sale now in bookstores, UFO Matrix Volume 1 Issue 2.

In late July of 2010 UK’s Philip Mantle and assistant editor Malcolm Robinson released their first issue of UFO Matrix. The following is printed on their publication website:

“The one thing we do feel strongly about is the importance of UFO study. This is one of the primary reasons for producing this publication. It is to bring to the attention of the general public at large as much information on the UFO subject as possible. We feel that whatever lies behind the UFO phenomena that it deserves serious study and debate and to do that it needs to be kept in the public domain. UFO MATRIX MAGAZINE is our contribution to keeping the UFO subject in the public eye and hopefully adding something to continued UFO research and investigation.”

This issue covers information such as Scotland’s most famous alien abduction, to the MoD X-Files (The Detection of Extraterrestrial Life and the Consequences for Science and Society). So why am I so interested in this magazine? Well UFO MATRIX Magazine is also open to anyone who wants to submit an article for possible publication. That’s pretty cool, so I thought, “What the hell, I’ll give it a shot.” And guess what? (I had my article “RETURN TO THE ROSWELL DEBRIS SITE” published.

This article touches on the basics of the 1947 Roswell Incident but mainly focuses on our 2009 Roswell Adventure. In July 2009 my sister Debbie and I had the privilege to take Jesse Marcel Jr. to the debris site in which his father Major Marcel had gathered unknown wreckage for the military back in 1947. Major Marcel was so intrigued about the material he was transporting back to the Army Air Force base in Roswell, that he decided to stop at this home and show his wife and son Jesse Jr.

In 2009 while Debbie and I were lecturing at the Roswell Festival, we met with Jesse in the lobby of our motel and asked if he had time in his busy schedule to travel with us to the debris field. With our delight he was able to go and very excited to make the long trek to the desert. Also making the long trek with us was, Open Minds editor, Maurizio Baiata. Maurizio had been contemplating visiting the debris site for years, but never thought he would get the chance. July 2009 not only filled one of the items in Maurizio’s bucket list, but also helped Jesse Jr. travel full cycle with his involvement back in 1947. From seeing the debris as a child to seeing where it was gathered from, as an adult.

Don’t forget to pick up the magazine; you’ll enjoy all it has to offer. I bought mine at Barnes and Nobel. Video on our 2009/2010 Roswell trip is located on the home page of this website. http://ufonut.com/.
Chuck Zukowski.

Back to top Go down
Mike Good
CE 1
Mike Good

Number of posts : 155
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: YET MORE PEOPLE SEEM TO LIKE UFO MATRIX   YET MORE PEOPLE SEEM TO LIKE UFO MATRIX Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 2:58 pm

Phil,
I saw the first issue at Barnes and Noble. I would have bought it, but the price seemed a bit steep. Sorry, something has to really grab me before I will shell out eleven or twelve bucks for a magazine. That is why I quit reading Fortean Times too. Well, that and its anti-Fortean bent.

Good luck with that. If I see an article I just have to have, then you will get my hard-earned ducats.

Back to top Go down
mantle1958
CE 2

PostSubject: Re: YET MORE PEOPLE SEEM TO LIKE UFO MATRIX   YET MORE PEOPLE SEEM TO LIKE UFO MATRIX Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 5:47 am

Mike Good wrote:
Phil,
I saw the first issue at Barnes and Noble. I would have bought it, but the price seemed a bit steep. Sorry, something has to really grab me before I will shell out eleven or twelve bucks for a magazine. That is why I quit reading Fortean Times too. Well, that and its anti-Fortean bent.

Good luck with that. If I see an article I just have to have, then you will get my hard-earned ducats.

Hi Mike,

I appreciate that and it may be a little on the expensive side, but it is good quality you are paying for I can assure you. Issue 3 will be a Rendlesham/Bentwaters special with new alleged witnesses and a whole lot more.

Regards,

Philip.
Back to top Go down
Roberto
Seeker
Roberto

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2011-01-19

PostSubject: Re: YET MORE PEOPLE SEEM TO LIKE UFO MATRIX   YET MORE PEOPLE SEEM TO LIKE UFO MATRIX Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 9:46 pm

Yeah, I gotta admit, I was thinking about buying an issue but I can't justify nearly $25.00 for a mag. I never buy subscriptions anymore because of all the repeated information and articles I don't really want to read or need. If I can't see it on my local newsstand now and I can't flip through for a quick squiz, I need to have some real hard core recommendations. It's not so much the quality of the mag but the content. To give an example, the local Aussie magazine gets about two sales a year from me and it's only $8.00 about 3 Stirling.

I don't know but I'm wondering how many more people like me are around.
Back to top Go down
http://www.alienparadigm.com
mantle1958
CE 2

PostSubject: Re: YET MORE PEOPLE SEEM TO LIKE UFO MATRIX   YET MORE PEOPLE SEEM TO LIKE UFO MATRIX Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 5:08 am

Mike Good wrote:
Phil,

I fully understand this. It's the shipping costs etc that bump up the American price I'm afraid. Hopefuly the day will come where it will be viable for us to have a US print run thus keeping te costs down. We shall see.

Many thanks,

Philip.
Back to top Go down
mantle1958
CE 2

PostSubject: Re: YET MORE PEOPLE SEEM TO LIKE UFO MATRIX   YET MORE PEOPLE SEEM TO LIKE UFO MATRIX Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 5:10 am

Roberto wrote:
Yeah, I gotta admit, I was thinking about buying an issue but I can't justify nearly $25.00 for a mag. I never buy subscriptions anymore because of all the repeated information and articles I don't really want to read or need. If I can't see it on my local newsstand now and I can't flip through for a quick squiz, I need to have some real hard core recommendations. It's not so much the quality of the mag but the content. To give an example, the local Aussie magazine gets about two sales a year from me and it's only $8.00 about 3 Stirling.

I don't know but I'm wondering how many more people like me are around.

Hi Roberto,

Again, if we could have a print run in Australia the price would be reduced dramatically but until that day comes there's not a lot we can do about it I'm afraid.

Soory.

Philip.
Back to top Go down
Roberto
Seeker
Roberto

PostSubject: Re: YET MORE PEOPLE SEEM TO LIKE UFO MATRIX   YET MORE PEOPLE SEEM TO LIKE UFO MATRIX Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 5:16 am

No need to apologise when the problem is pretty well yours. Personally, I think you might have more luck just charging for the shipping on a single copy to get the word out.

I don't know what the Aussie print run of the "Ufologist Magazine" is but I doubt it would ever warrant you trying to slice into the market. JMO.
Back to top Go down
mantle1958
CE 2

PostSubject: Re: YET MORE PEOPLE SEEM TO LIKE UFO MATRIX   YET MORE PEOPLE SEEM TO LIKE UFO MATRIX Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 7:45 am

Roberto wrote:
No need to apologise when the problem is pretty well yours. Personally, I think you might have more luck just charging for the shipping on a single copy to get the word out.

I don't know what the Aussie print run of the "Ufologist Magazine" is but I doubt it would ever warrant you trying to slice into the market. JMO.

You could well be right. I'm only the humble editor and all other decisions are not made by me I'm afraid. You can buy single copies from our website at: www.healingsofatlantis.com

Thanks,

Philip.
Back to top Go down
Roberto
Seeker
Roberto

PostSubject: Re: YET MORE PEOPLE SEEM TO LIKE UFO MATRIX   YET MORE PEOPLE SEEM TO LIKE UFO MATRIX Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 4:38 pm

I think you might get more interest in growing the UFO Matrix if you only charged postage. By the time I pay the cover price, postage and fees on my card the cost for me is about $25 which I just can't afford for a magazine no matter whether it's of primary interest to me or not. The most I've ever paid in recent times was $17.00 for Blue Canvas (I'm a very keen artist - http://www.robsgallery.info ) and that was touch and go but I really wanted some of the pics for a reference and there were two articles worth reading. As for Australia being a tough magazine market, all I can do is relate my own experience. In '85 I started my own magazine (not UFO) and I found it a struggle. The magazine is still going but requires a hell of a lot of dedicated persistence which I ran out of after four years. I have no doubt that you possess that dedication but will that be rewarded, I don't know.

We tried several marketing techniques and one was to go from hi-brite paper a newsprint style similar to what you might find in UFOlogist magazine. We upped the colour from four pages to 32 and went to gloss coated paper as well as a slick cover. It turned out to be negatively rewarded and I'm only just understanding why now. Having seen your teaser, I can tell that it's probably the best presented UFO magazine on the market but would it sell any better than say UFOlogist magazine in the long run would be interesting to see.

I think UFO Matrix is a good thing for this niche market. It's well presented, probably the best presented UFO magazine out there. If it achieves only one thing and I hope it does more than that, is to say to some other publishers, "we'd could and should lift our game".
Back to top Go down
Alfred Lehmberg
CE 1
Alfred Lehmberg

Number of posts : 192
Registration date : 2009-03-10

PostSubject: Re: YET MORE PEOPLE SEEM TO LIKE UFO MATRIX   YET MORE PEOPLE SEEM TO LIKE UFO MATRIX Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 11:57 am

Hiya!

What is this "UFOlogist magazine," of which you speak? That said, 25 dollars per issue... wow!

I'll admit I've a dog in the hunt, but oh my stars and little sputniks, you can have 6 issues of UFO Magazine—an eclectic new initiative with a diverse stable of divergent writers tackling subjects inexplicably ignored by more the more traditional publications—delivered to your house for that price! Rather predictably, I offer that as a consideration.

Best;

alienview@roadrunner.com
> www.AlienView.net
>> AVG Blog -- http://alienviewgroup.blogspot.com/
>>> U F O M a g a z i n e -- www.ufomag.com
Back to top Go down
Roberto
Seeker
Roberto

PostSubject: Re: YET MORE PEOPLE SEEM TO LIKE UFO MATRIX   YET MORE PEOPLE SEEM TO LIKE UFO MATRIX Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 3:19 pm

Ufologist Magazine is the Aussie offering. The 25er I was referring to was a single copy of UFO Matrix delivered home. Ufologist has a cover price of Aus$$7.95 and is 74 pages mainly mono. Not a bad offering as far as content goes.
Back to top Go down
mantle1958
CE 2

PostSubject: Re: YET MORE PEOPLE SEEM TO LIKE UFO MATRIX   YET MORE PEOPLE SEEM TO LIKE UFO MATRIX Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 9:38 am

Alfred Lehmberg wrote:
Hiya!

What is this "UFOlogist magazine," of which you speak? That said, 25 dollars per issue... wow!

I'll admit I've a dog in the hunt, but oh my stars and little sputniks, you can have 6 issues of UFO Magazine—an eclectic new initiative with a diverse stable of divergent writers tackling subjects inexplicably ignored by more the more traditional publications—delivered to your house for that price! Rather predictably, I offer that as a consideration.

Best;

alienview@roadrunner.com
> www.AlienView.net

I'll think you'll find Roberto might mean Australian dollars.

Regards,

Philip.
Back to top Go down
mantle1958
CE 2

PostSubject: Re: YET MORE PEOPLE SEEM TO LIKE UFO MATRIX   YET MORE PEOPLE SEEM TO LIKE UFO MATRIX Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 9:40 am

Roberto wrote:
I think you might get more interest in growing the UFO Matrix if you only charged postage. By the time I pay the cover price, postage and fees on my card the cost for me is about $25 which I just can't afford for a magazine no matter whether it's of primary interest to me or not. The most I've ever paid in recent times was $17.00 for Blue Canvas (I'm a very keen artist - http://www.robsgallery.info ) and that was touch and go but I really wanted some of the pics for a reference and there were two articles worth reading. As for Australia being a tough magazine market, all I can do is relate my own experience. In '85 I started my own magazine (not UFO) and I found it a struggle. The magazine is still going but requires a hell of a lot of dedicated persistence which I ran out of after four years. I have no doubt that you possess that dedication but will that be rewarded, I don't know.

We tried several marketing techniques and one was to go from hi-brite paper a newsprint style similar to what you might find in UFOlogist magazine. We upped the colour from four pages to 32 and went to gloss coated paper as well as a slick cover. It turned out to be negatively rewarded and I'm only just understanding why now. Having seen your teaser, I can tell that it's probably the best presented UFO magazine on the market but would it sell any better than say UFOlogist magazine in the long run would be interesting to see.

I think UFO Matrix is a good thing for this niche market. It's well presented, probably the best presented UFO magazine out there. If it achieves only one thing and I hope it does more than that, is to say to some other publishers, "we'd could and should lift our game".

Hi Roberto,

Postage only, that's an idea but I doubt it's one our publisher has in mind, but who knows ?

Thanks,

Philip.

PS.

By the way, you are right, it is indeed the best presented magazine out there.
Back to top Go down
mantle1958
CE 2

PostSubject: Re: YET MORE PEOPLE SEEM TO LIKE UFO MATRIX   YET MORE PEOPLE SEEM TO LIKE UFO MATRIX Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 9:43 am

Roberto wrote:
Ufologist Magazine is the Aussie offering. The 25er I was referring to was a single copy of UFO Matrix delivered home. Ufologist has a cover price of Aus$$7.95 and is 74 pages mainly mono. Not a bad offering as far as content goes.

I have several copies here and it's not half bad at all. I've had some articles in it in the past. It's a good job it's not out in the USA as we know what would surely follow, don't we Alfred ?

Regards,

Philip.
Back to top Go down
Roberto
Seeker
Roberto

PostSubject: Re: YET MORE PEOPLE SEEM TO LIKE UFO MATRIX   YET MORE PEOPLE SEEM TO LIKE UFO MATRIX Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 3:28 pm

I can't say for sure but I believe it is available in the US. I wouldn't be surprised if the readership in the US was significant. Australia is such a small market globally speaking. I recall that we had more US subscribers than Aussies in my magazine.

The way I read your comments Philip is that you are editor only and the publisher is a separate entity. I'm serious about suggesting to them to let the excess copies go at one penny and postage.

You should reconsider misquoting people, especially as an editor. I said "probably the best presented UFO magazine out there". Very Happy
Back to top Go down
WIlhelm
CE 1
WIlhelm

Number of posts : 114
Registration date : 2010-05-26

PostSubject: Re: YET MORE PEOPLE SEEM TO LIKE UFO MATRIX   YET MORE PEOPLE SEEM TO LIKE UFO MATRIX Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 1:09 am

I've never seen Ufologist Magazine for sale in the US, and i keep a look out for such things.
Back to top Go down
http://outpostearth.blogspot.com/
mantle1958
CE 2

PostSubject: Re: YET MORE PEOPLE SEEM TO LIKE UFO MATRIX   YET MORE PEOPLE SEEM TO LIKE UFO MATRIX Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 12:42 pm

WIlhelm wrote:
I've never seen Ufologist Magazine for sale in the US, and i keep a look out for such things.

I'm not sure it's on sale anywhere outside of Australia to be honest.

Regards,

Philip.
Back to top Go down
Roberto
Seeker
Roberto

PostSubject: Re: YET MORE PEOPLE SEEM TO LIKE UFO MATRIX   YET MORE PEOPLE SEEM TO LIKE UFO MATRIX Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 3:56 pm

I just checked the masthead. It is distributed in Aus and NZ. I'm sure I found something that indicated that it was popular in the US. Perhaps it has a decent subscriber base there.
Back to top Go down
mantle1958
CE 2

PostSubject: Re: YET MORE PEOPLE SEEM TO LIKE UFO MATRIX   YET MORE PEOPLE SEEM TO LIKE UFO MATRIX Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 6:30 am

Roberto wrote:
I just checked the masthead. It is distributed in Aus and NZ. I'm sure I found something that indicated that it was popular in the US. Perhaps it has a decent subscriber base there.

We sent them copies of UFO MATRIX magazine and to say they were stunned when it arrived is an understatement. Copies of UFO MATRIX are available in Australia and New Zealand along with a whole host of other countries.

In the USA it is available via Barnes & Noble and Borders. You can subscribe onine at: www.healingsofatlantis.com

Regards,

Philip.
Back to top Go down
Alfred Lehmberg
CE 1
Alfred Lehmberg

PostSubject: Re: YET MORE PEOPLE SEEM TO LIKE UFO MATRIX   YET MORE PEOPLE SEEM TO LIKE UFO MATRIX Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 7:49 am

Really, Mr. Mantle? Kal Korff? Wow -- Kal Korff? No, really... Korff?

Who would put this corner sniping back-shooter, slanderer, and spring-butt debunker in his magazine and expect to be taken _remotely_ seriously? Will he be a regular feature? Get an air-wick, eh? Feh! Seriously... Korff? Super spy, Kadet Colonel, cyber stalker, and paint-gun commando? C'mon! It's a joke, right? No, seriously... right?

alienview@roadrunner.com
> www.AlienView.net
Back to top Go down
mantle1958
CE 2

PostSubject: Re: YET MORE PEOPLE SEEM TO LIKE UFO MATRIX   YET MORE PEOPLE SEEM TO LIKE UFO MATRIX Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 8:07 am

Alfred Lehmberg wrote:
Really, Mr. Mantle? Kal Korff? Wow -- Kal Korff? No, really... Korff?

Who would put this corner sniping back-shooter, slanderer, and spring-butt debunker in his magazine and expect to be taken _remotely_ seriously? Will he be a regular feature? Get an air-wick, eh? Feh! Seriously... Korff? Super spy, Kadet Colonel, cyber stalker, and paint-gun commando? C'mon! It's a joke, right? No, seriously... right?

alienview@roadrunner.com
> www.AlienView.net

Could have been a lot worse Alfred, could have been you instead.

There is a free sampler of issue 4 of UFO MATRIX magazine now available on the UFO EVOLUTION website at:

It can be viewed here:
http://www.ufoevolution.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6946
UFO Matrix Magazine - Issue 4 - UFO Evolution
www.ufoevolution.com
UFO Matrix Magazine - Issue 4 UFO Matrix Magazine Discussion..
Back to top Go down
Alfred Lehmberg
CE 1
Alfred Lehmberg

PostSubject: Re: YET MORE PEOPLE SEEM TO LIKE UFO MATRIX   YET MORE PEOPLE SEEM TO LIKE UFO MATRIX Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 8:36 am

There's _no_ amount of money Mr. Mantle, in the first place, and I'm not a liar, fatuous konfabulator, bionic whacko, or expatriate coward in the second. Get an air-wick. No really, it's a joke, right? No editor of any caliber would have that fraptious wacka-doodle on board, eh? You do the field a huge disservice, though maybe that's your par? Be that as it may, you're down with a dog and up with his fleas I fear.

alienview@roadrunner.com
> www.AlienView.net
Back to top Go down
mantle1958
CE 2

PostSubject: Re: YET MORE PEOPLE SEEM TO LIKE UFO MATRIX   YET MORE PEOPLE SEEM TO LIKE UFO MATRIX Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 11:55 am

Alfred Lehmberg wrote:
There's _no_ amount of money Mr. Mantle, in the first place, and I'm not a liar, fatuous konfabulator, bionic whacko, or expatriate coward in the second. Get an air-wick. No really, it's a joke, right? No editor of any caliber would have that fraptious wacka-doodle on board, eh? You do the field a huge disservice, though maybe that's your par? Be that as it may, you're down with a dog and up with his fleas I fear.

alienview@roadrunner.com
> www.AlienView.net

Compliments will get you nowhere Alfred. Just ask me this, which magazine is out selling UFO MAG via Barnes & Noble ?

Korff may be all the things you call him, but that's not for me to decide. Nonetheless his article is most informative and well written.

As for an article from you Alfred, you are indeed correct, there isn't enough money in the world to pay me to publish one.

It's nice to see your strings are still being pulled. Give my regards to your puppet masters.

Regards,

Philip.
Back to top Go down
Alfred Lehmberg
CE 1
Alfred Lehmberg

PostSubject: Re: YET MORE PEOPLE SEEM TO LIKE UFO MATRIX   YET MORE PEOPLE SEEM TO LIKE UFO MATRIX Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 12:45 pm

"It's nice to see your strings are still being pulled. Give my regards to your puppet masters."

That's why I pity you, Mr. Mantle. See, never seeming to have known loyalty yourself, you're quick to call loyalty extant as "only a result of pulled strings." This is why I can't get angry at your slander.

I like Bill and Nancy Birnes. I like what they do, and I like how they do it. They have been kind and forthcoming to me from the start, forgetting they provide me with a nice little spot on a world stage with which I may spew an evil liberal agenda. [g].

You Sir, on the other hand, are a one trick pony not even in control of your own initiative, where the Birnes are quite capable of performing many multiple feats in complete control, eh? That's the long and tall, am I right?

Oh, and congratulations on the punctuality of a magazine with a massive print run of four issues, even if the last is hopelessly compromised with the contribution of a person discredited on so many levels they are too tedious to count... then I remember you're a person to mock hope in the hopeful person's house, all the while shilling what may yet prove, based on the current issue, to be just another steaming pile. Good show, that.

Korff writes well and informatively? Let's pause a moment for squirty giggles and then consider that all your taste is in your mouth, Sir.

alienview@roadrunner.com
> www.AlienView.net
Back to top Go down
mantle1958
CE 2

PostSubject: Re: YET MORE PEOPLE SEEM TO LIKE UFO MATRIX   YET MORE PEOPLE SEEM TO LIKE UFO MATRIX Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 4:44 pm

Alfred Lehmberg wrote:
"It's nice to see your strings are still being pulled. Give my regards to your puppet masters."

That's why I pity you, Mr. Mantle. See, never seeming to have known loyalty yourself, you're quick to call loyalty extant as "only a result of pulled strings." This is why I can't get angry at your slander.

I like Bill and Nancy Birnes. I like what they do, and I like how they do it. They have been kind and forthcoming to me from the start, forgetting they provide me with a nice little spot on a world stage with which I may spew an evil liberal agenda. [g].

You Sir, on the other hand, are a one trick pony not even in control of your own initiative, where the Birnes are quite capable of performing many multiple feats in complete control, eh? That's the long and tall, am I right?

Oh, and congratulations on the punctuality of a magazine with a massive print run of four issues, even if the last is hopelessly compromised with the contribution of a person discredited on so many levels they are too tedious to count... then I remember you're a person to mock hope in the hopeful person's house, all the while shilling what may yet prove, based on the current issue, to be just another steaming pile. Good show, that.

Korff writes well and informatively? Let's pause a moment for squirty giggles and then consider that all your taste is in your mouth, Sir.

alienview@roadrunner.com
> www.AlienView.net

Alfred, you really have lost the plot. I do feel sorry for you. Sandy Shaw once sang a song about you.

Regards,

Philip.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: YET MORE PEOPLE SEEM TO LIKE UFO MATRIX   YET MORE PEOPLE SEEM TO LIKE UFO MATRIX Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

YET MORE PEOPLE SEEM TO LIKE UFO MATRIX
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next