The UFO Magazine Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
UFO Magazine Blog
UFO Magazine Blog
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Wow ... no one's been here for years LOL...
YET MORE PEOPLE SEEM TO LIKE UFO MATRIX - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2023 3:56 pm by onlychild

» Richard Smith on The Sabir Bey Show this Friday
YET MORE PEOPLE SEEM TO LIKE UFO MATRIX - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 7:55 pm by ufoteacher

» Your support is needed! Nominate Richard Smith today.
YET MORE PEOPLE SEEM TO LIKE UFO MATRIX - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2015 1:21 am by ufoteacher

» ARRIVING 9/15/2015 - KINDLE EDITION!
YET MORE PEOPLE SEEM TO LIKE UFO MATRIX - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 2:10 am by ufoteacher

» Now Available on Amazon! Join the Global Revolution
YET MORE PEOPLE SEEM TO LIKE UFO MATRIX - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 3:22 pm by ufoteacher

» Now Available! Join the Global Revolution
YET MORE PEOPLE SEEM TO LIKE UFO MATRIX - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2015 8:29 pm by ufoteacher

» John Ford UFO Nightmare Report #1
YET MORE PEOPLE SEEM TO LIKE UFO MATRIX - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 12:51 am by ufoteacher

» New location for the New Mexico UFO and Paranormal Forum
YET MORE PEOPLE SEEM TO LIKE UFO MATRIX - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 7:54 pm by ufoteacher

» The John Ford UFO Nightmare Premiere Show
YET MORE PEOPLE SEEM TO LIKE UFO MATRIX - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 5:12 am by ufoteacher

Top posters
onlychild
YET MORE PEOPLE SEEM TO LIKE UFO MATRIX - Page 2 Vote_lcapYET MORE PEOPLE SEEM TO LIKE UFO MATRIX - Page 2 I_voting_barYET MORE PEOPLE SEEM TO LIKE UFO MATRIX - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Ufofiend
YET MORE PEOPLE SEEM TO LIKE UFO MATRIX - Page 2 Vote_lcapYET MORE PEOPLE SEEM TO LIKE UFO MATRIX - Page 2 I_voting_barYET MORE PEOPLE SEEM TO LIKE UFO MATRIX - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
davefair
glider
Lesley
free wheel
Jeremy Vaeni
mantle1958
jackgbowman
LakehurstNJwitness
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website
Forum

YET MORE PEOPLE SEEM TO LIKE UFO MATRIX

Go down 
+4
Alfred Lehmberg
Roberto
Mike Good
mantle1958
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Alfred Lehmberg
CE 1
Alfred Lehmberg

Number of posts : 192
Registration date : 2009-03-10

YET MORE PEOPLE SEEM TO LIKE UFO MATRIX - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: YET MORE PEOPLE SEEM TO LIKE UFO MATRIX   YET MORE PEOPLE SEEM TO LIKE UFO MATRIX - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 9:55 pm

That's entirely apropos of bupkis, eh, "Phil"? Something to say when there's nothing to say and at all costs, too. Just fill the void, provide a response, any response -- bump the gummies.

Oh, and your wholly unrequested freebie #4 arrived minus the Korff piece. What a coincidence, eh?

Peggy Lee once sang a song in your regard: Is That All There Is?

alienview@roadrunner.com
> www.AlienView.net
>> AVG Blog -- http://alienviewgroup.blogspot.com/
>>> U F O M a g a z i n e -- www.ufomag.com

Last edited by Alfred Lehmberg on Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Roberto
Seeker
Roberto

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2011-01-19

PostSubject: Re: YET MORE PEOPLE SEEM TO LIKE UFO MATRIX   YET MORE PEOPLE SEEM TO LIKE UFO MATRIX - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 10:01 pm

mantle1958 wrote:
Alfred Lehmberg wrote:
There's _no_ amount of money Mr. Mantle, in the first place, and I'm not a liar, fatuous konfabulator, bionic whacko, or expatriate coward in the second. Get an air-wick. No really, it's a joke, right? No editor of any caliber would have that fraptious wacka-doodle on board, eh? You do the field a huge disservice, though maybe that's your par? Be that as it may, you're down with a dog and up with his fleas I fear.

alienview@roadrunner.com
> www.AlienView.net

Compliments will get you nowhere Alfred. Just ask me this, which magazine is out selling UFO MAG via Barnes & Noble ?

Korff may be all the things you call him, but that's not for me to decide. Nonetheless his article is most informative and well written.

As for an article from you Alfred, you are indeed correct, there isn't enough money in the world to pay me to publish one.

It's nice to see your strings are still being pulled. Give my regards to your puppet masters.

Regards,

Philip.

Actually, I'd be interested to know where you get the statistics on the sales of competitors from one retail outlet?
Back to top Go down
http://www.alienparadigm.com
mantle1958
CE 2

Number of posts : 265
Registration date : 2009-03-16

PostSubject: Re: YET MORE PEOPLE SEEM TO LIKE UFO MATRIX   YET MORE PEOPLE SEEM TO LIKE UFO MATRIX - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 7:15 am

Roberto wrote:
mantle1958 wrote:
Alfred Lehmberg wrote:
There's _no_ amount of money Mr. Mantle, in the first place, and I'm not a liar, fatuous konfabulator, bionic whacko, or expatriate coward in the second. Get an air-wick. No really, it's a joke, right? No editor of any caliber would have that fraptious wacka-doodle on board, eh? You do the field a huge disservice, though maybe that's your par? Be that as it may, you're down with a dog and up with his fleas I fear.

alienview@roadrunner.com
> www.AlienView.net

Compliments will get you nowhere Alfred. Just ask me this, which magazine is out selling UFO MAG via Barnes & Noble ?

Korff may be all the things you call him, but that's not for me to decide. Nonetheless his article is most informative and well written.

As for an article from you Alfred, you are indeed correct, there isn't enough money in the world to pay me to publish one.

It's nice to see your strings are still being pulled. Give my regards to your puppet masters.

Regards,

Philip.

Actually, I'd be interested to know where you get the statistics on the sales of competitors from one retail outlet?

So would Alfred.

Regards,

Philip.
Back to top Go down
mantle1958
CE 2

PostSubject: Re: YET MORE PEOPLE SEEM TO LIKE UFO MATRIX   YET MORE PEOPLE SEEM TO LIKE UFO MATRIX - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 7:16 am

Alfred Lehmberg wrote:
That's entirely apropos of bupkis, eh, "Phil"? Something to say when there's nothing to say and at all costs, too. Just fill the void, provide a response, any response -- bump the gummies.

Oh, and your wholly unrequested freebie #4 arrived minus the Korff piece. What a coincidence, eh?

Peggy Lee once sang a song in your regard: Is That All There Is?

alienview@roadrunner.com
> www.AlienView.net

Hi Alfred, you really should take your medication old boy.

Regards,

Philip.
Back to top Go down
Roberto
Seeker
Roberto

PostSubject: Re: YET MORE PEOPLE SEEM TO LIKE UFO MATRIX   YET MORE PEOPLE SEEM TO LIKE UFO MATRIX - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 8:35 am

mantle1958 wrote:
Roberto wrote:
mantle1958 wrote:
Alfred Lehmberg wrote:

Philip.

So would Alfred.

Regards,

Philip.

hehehehehe
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Vaeni
CE 2
Jeremy Vaeni

Number of posts : 299
Registration date : 2009-03-11

PostSubject: Re: YET MORE PEOPLE SEEM TO LIKE UFO MATRIX   YET MORE PEOPLE SEEM TO LIKE UFO MATRIX - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 12:45 pm

mantle1958 wrote:

Actually, it IS for you to decide whether or not you're going to publish the work of a crazy person, a fraud, or (to the best of your judgment) someone who is sane, on the level, and intelligent. It's your responsibility to decide which kind of magazine you want: Same old shit--as long as it sells--or something that actually makes a difference to the field and improves our understanding of the subjects at hand.

In short, do you care about ufology or not? If it's all about selling magazines (and as a publisher, of course, it's your right to only care about the business end) then you can rightly say you won't decide. But that in and of itself is the decision.

However, seeing as to how you're also a ufologist, it behooves you to at least pretend to give a shit about the authors you're handing the proverbial microphone to, lest ye risk clogging up the field with more disinformation and noise.

We're not talking about thorough background checks or anything like that. It doesn't take much to learn who Kal Korff is. Check out his youtube videos. Or check out this link with all the info you need:

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread422063/pg1

The man claims to be a colonel in the nonsensical Israeli "Special Secret Services."

Emphasis on Special.
Back to top Go down
http://www.paratopia.net
mantle1958
CE 2

PostSubject: Re: YET MORE PEOPLE SEEM TO LIKE UFO MATRIX   YET MORE PEOPLE SEEM TO LIKE UFO MATRIX - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 2:55 pm

Jeremy Vaeni wrote:
mantle1958 wrote:

Actually, it IS for you to decide whether or not you're going to publish the work of a crazy person, a fraud, or (to the best of your judgment) someone who is sane, on the level, and intelligent. It's your responsibility to decide which kind of magazine you want: Same old shit--as long as it sells--or something that actually makes a difference to the field and improves our understanding of the subjects at hand.

In short, do you care about ufology or not? If it's all about selling magazines (and as a publisher, of course, it's your right to only care about the business end) then you can rightly say you won't decide. But that in and of itself is the decision.

However, seeing as to how you're also a ufologist, it behooves you to at least pretend to give a shit about the authors you're handing the proverbial microphone to, lest ye risk clogging up the field with more disinformation and noise.

We're not talking about thorough background checks or anything like that. It doesn't take much to learn who Kal Korff is. Check out his youtube videos. Or check out this link with all the info you need:

The man claims to be a colonel in the nonsensical Israeli "Special Secret Services."

Emphasis on Special.

Hi Jeremy,

It depends who you listen to of course. According to certain debunkers all ufologists are nuts. According to Carol Rainey certain well known abduction researchers have been up to no good.

By the way, I'm not a publisher. A simple check would have confirmed that. I am but the editor of UFO MATRIX magazine and it's a damn fine read.

Regards,

Philip.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Vaeni
CE 2
Jeremy Vaeni

PostSubject: Re: YET MORE PEOPLE SEEM TO LIKE UFO MATRIX   YET MORE PEOPLE SEEM TO LIKE UFO MATRIX - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 6:43 pm

mantle1958 wrote:
Jeremy Vaeni wrote:
mantle1958 wrote:

Emphasis on Special.

Hi Jeremy,

It depends who you listen to of course. According to certain debunkers all ufologists are nuts. According to Carol Rainey certain well known abduction researchers have been up to no good.

By the way, I'm not a publisher. A simple check would have confirmed that. I am but the editor of UFO MATRIX magazine and it's a damn fine read.

Regards,

Philip.

I stand corrected, you're the editor.

Yes, it depends on who you listen to. Do you listen to people with facts and citations to back up their claims, such as Carol Rainey has provided? Or do you listen to a dude at a public access TV studio telling you he's the colonel of a nonexistent Israeli special force?

Facts matter, unfortunately, Philip.
Back to top Go down
mantle1958
CE 2

PostSubject: Re: YET MORE PEOPLE SEEM TO LIKE UFO MATRIX   YET MORE PEOPLE SEEM TO LIKE UFO MATRIX - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 6:43 am

Jeremy Vaeni wrote:
mantle1958 wrote:
Jeremy Vaeni wrote:
mantle1958 wrote:

Emphasis on Special.

Hi Jeremy,

Regards,

Philip.

I stand corrected, you're the editor.

Yes, it depends on who you listen to. Do you listen to people with facts and citations to back up their claims, such as Carol Rainey has provided? Or do you listen to a dude at a public access TV studio telling you he's the colonel of a nonexistent Israeli special force?

Facts matter, unfortunately, Philip.

One mans fact is another mans fiction.

Regards,

Philip.
Back to top Go down
Alfred Lehmberg
CE 1
Alfred Lehmberg

Number of posts : 192

PostSubject: Re: YET MORE PEOPLE SEEM TO LIKE UFO MATRIX   YET MORE PEOPLE SEEM TO LIKE UFO MATRIX - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 9:19 am

It's no fiction you've no facts; that seems plain.

alienview@roadrunner.com
> www.AlienView.net
Back to top Go down
mantle1958
CE 2

PostSubject: Re: YET MORE PEOPLE SEEM TO LIKE UFO MATRIX   YET MORE PEOPLE SEEM TO LIKE UFO MATRIX - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 1:09 pm

Alfred Lehmberg wrote:

alienview@roadrunner.com
> www.AlienView.net

Is that Viginia Plain ? One of my favorite Roxy Music songs.

Fact is old boy is that lots of people, and I do meand lots, seem to like UFO MATRIX despite your best efforts to demean it.

I'll ask you that question again, which mag is out-seling UFO MAG at Barnes & Noble ?

Now UFO MAGAZINE INC and their attorneys can stick that fact where the sun don't shine.

Regards,

Philip
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Vaeni
CE 2
Jeremy Vaeni

PostSubject: Re: YET MORE PEOPLE SEEM TO LIKE UFO MATRIX   YET MORE PEOPLE SEEM TO LIKE UFO MATRIX - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 1:48 pm

mantle1958 wrote:
Alfred Lehmberg wrote:

alienview@roadrunner.com
> www.AlienView.net

Is that Viginia Plain ? One of my favorite Roxy Music songs.

Fact is old boy is that lots of people, and I do meand lots, seem to like UFO MATRIX despite your best efforts to demean it.

I'll ask you that question again, which mag is out-seling UFO MAG at Barnes & Noble ?

Now UFO MAGAZINE INC and their attorneys can stick that fact where the sun don't shine.

Regards,

Philip

I don't actually care to get into mag vs. mag nonsense and this will be my last post here because clearly Phil Mantle doesn't care about facts or honesty, he cares about getting in the last word. So dig in. But first, this....

Outselling UFO Magazine at B&N? Really?

1.) Who cares except you? Why are you so transparently petty?

2.) Can you prove it in the first place?

3.) Do your numbers reflect actual sales or only how many copies are distributed to outlets?

4.) Since UFO Magazine has been wildly inconsistent with its release dates for well over a year now, do your numbers reflect that? (Technically, you're both bi-monthly but UFO Mag hasn't actually been bi-monthly in a long time.)

5.) Please see #1. And please go away. I cannot believe the mods haven't booted you yet. The only reason they don't is because they know your vicious, petty ass will wear it like a badge of honor and gloat and try to start an internet campaign against them for censorship or something lame like that.

I truly don't get how people this numb live with themselves. Such is the life of a sadist I guess.
Back to top Go down
Nancy Birnes
Seeker
Nancy Birnes

Number of posts : 90

PostSubject: Re: YET MORE PEOPLE SEEM TO LIKE UFO MATRIX   YET MORE PEOPLE SEEM TO LIKE UFO MATRIX - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 4:47 pm

Jeremy Vaeni wrote:

I don't actually care to get into mag vs. mag nonsense and this will be my last post here because clearly Phil Mantle doesn't care about facts or honesty, he cares about getting in the last word. So dig in. But first, this....

3.) Do your numbers reflect actual sales or only how many copies are distributed to outlets?

4.) Since UFO Magazine has been wildly inconsistent with its release dates for well over a year now, do your numbers reflect that? (Technically, you're both bi-monthly but UFO Mag hasn't actually been bi-monthly in a long time.)

5.) Please see #1. And please go away. I cannot believe the mods haven't booted you yet. The only reason they don't is because they know your vicious, petty ass will wear it like a badge of honor and gloat and try to start an internet campaign against them for censorship or something lame like that.

I truly don't get how people this numb live with themselves. Such is the life of a sadist I guess.

Ah, Jer ... please don't stop posting. We need your sanity.

I wanted to address this B&N numbers thing, and the bi-monthly thing. Yes, we've been inconsistent this past year, but it's been for personal reasons. Moving home and offices twice in one year has been daunting, and I've been daunted.

This year should see a nice, consistent every-other-month issue coming out. Cross my heart and cross my fingers.

As for distribution numbers and general magazine health -- we have never been healthier. We are doing gang-buster business, and I am very very grateful for that. We distribute to many Barnes's and Noblii around the country and the numbers vary from store to store, year to year.

We haven't banned the ramblings of our weasel back-stabber for a couple of reasons. Banning is anathema to web discussion and forum health, so I am loathe to do it. Lesley will always let the forum and blog's best interests come first, and she will drop the trap door if necessary.

But I've enjoyed watching the typos and misspellings and general lack of intelligence play out here as a non-advertisement of the kind of stuff you're getting when someone like that is the editor of record. You end up with misdirection, tedium, Korff. Cough. Korff.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nancyhayfield.birnes.com
Jeremy Vaeni
CE 2
Jeremy Vaeni

PostSubject: Re: YET MORE PEOPLE SEEM TO LIKE UFO MATRIX   YET MORE PEOPLE SEEM TO LIKE UFO MATRIX - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 5:22 pm

Nancy Birnes wrote:
Banning is anathema to web discussion and forum health, so I am loathe to do it.

True. But no one ever accused me of being healthy.

Well... since you asked me to post more, I'll say this:

I just don't understand how the editor of a new magazine doesn't get that his single-minded pettiness in starting thread after thread about his mag's alleged greatness in your forum to spite you isn't endearing him to any audience. How does that not register to a person who is clearly an adult functioning freely in the world?

I'm at a loss.

Because he felt slighted by you on ONE occasion many, many months ago, he's going to perpetually harass you, what? Forever?--and at the expense of gaining new readers? How is that a sane or even productive choice?

There's being mad and there's going mad. Phil Mantle looks like he's going mad to me. Not good, folks. Not good. Perhaps someone should point this out to his publisher. I'm (nearly) certain they don't want this type of anti-publicity.
Back to top Go down
glider
CE 4

Number of posts : 420
Registration date : 2010-10-19

PostSubject: Re: YET MORE PEOPLE SEEM TO LIKE UFO MATRIX   YET MORE PEOPLE SEEM TO LIKE UFO MATRIX - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 8:44 pm

Hello All,

In my experience I have seen and found that the ones who fear losing something fight a little harder and verbalize a little louder. The effort usually winds up whith them losing the thing anyway. Only difference is the phenomenon is inversely proportional where fighting harder loses quicker. Fear of losing the Matrix rag could be the underlying impetus for the rancor.

I say let the whole issue go and expend Forum energy where best needed. And that would be answering the question of why people are seeing so much unexplained activity in their local environment........ namely- Earth.
Back to top Go down
Roberto
Seeker
Roberto

PostSubject: Re: YET MORE PEOPLE SEEM TO LIKE UFO MATRIX   YET MORE PEOPLE SEEM TO LIKE UFO MATRIX - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 12:57 am

Call me an agitator but I would have thought the best way for Phillip to grind his axe as it were, would be to publish verifiable figures. In the meantime I'm at a loss as to why he continues to tell all how well it's going.

Also in the meantime I will continued to be bemused at what can at times be some witty exchange.
Back to top Go down
mantle1958
CE 2

PostSubject: Re: YET MORE PEOPLE SEEM TO LIKE UFO MATRIX   YET MORE PEOPLE SEEM TO LIKE UFO MATRIX - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 6:49 am

Nancy Birnes wrote:
Jeremy Vaeni wrote:

Ah, Jer ... please don't stop posting. We need your sanity.

I wanted to address this B&N numbers thing, and the bi-monthly thing. Yes, we've been inconsistent this past year, but it's been for personal reasons. Moving home and offices twice in one year has been daunting, and I've been daunted.

This year should see a nice, consistent every-other-month issue coming out. Cross my heart and cross my fingers.

As for distribution numbers and general magazine health -- we have never been healthier. We are doing gang-buster business, and I am very very grateful for that. We distribute to many Barnes's and Noblii around the country and the numbers vary from store to store, year to year.

We haven't banned the ramblings of our weasel back-stabber for a couple of reasons. Banning is anathema to web discussion and forum health, so I am loathe to do it. Lesley will always let the forum and blog's best interests come first, and she will drop the trap door if necessary.

But I've enjoyed watching the typos and misspellings and general lack of intelligence play out here as a non-advertisement of the kind of stuff you're getting when someone like that is the editor of record. You end up with misdirection, tedium, Korff. Cough. Korff.

Keep taking the tablets Jeremy. You obviously need them.

Regards,

Phillllllip. Whoops, a type or two.
Back to top Go down
mantle1958
CE 2

PostSubject: Re: YET MORE PEOPLE SEEM TO LIKE UFO MATRIX   YET MORE PEOPLE SEEM TO LIKE UFO MATRIX - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 6:53 am

glider wrote:
Hello All,

In my experience I have seen and found that the ones who fear losing something fight a little harder and verbalize a little louder. The effort usually winds up whith them losing the thing anyway. Only difference is the phenomenon is inversely proportional where fighting harder loses quicker. Fear of losing the Matrix rag could be the underlying impetus for the rancor.

I say let the whole issue go and expend Forum energy where best needed. And that would be answering the question of why people are seeing so much unexplained activity in their local environment........ namely- Earth.

Maybe it's time for another attorneys letter from UFO MAGAZINE INC eh Nancy. Sorry, I forgot, you and Bill had no knowledge of that and nothing to do with it. My arse.

Philip.
Back to top Go down
glider
CE 4

PostSubject: Re: YET MORE PEOPLE SEEM TO LIKE UFO MATRIX   YET MORE PEOPLE SEEM TO LIKE UFO MATRIX - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 9:24 am

Hello Mantle 1958,

You quoted me but your reply seemed more like a non sequitur. I somehow missed the connection between Forum focus and your lawyeristic twist in the ribs. I'm not affiliated with your opposition in any way but your response to me only strengthens the first half of my previous missive.

May I offer advice out of respect to you and for your efforts in helping to accomplish the production and publication of your product. Take the emotion and energy expended here and direct it diligently to your magazine. Make it the best it can be even if sales do not match or exceed others at this time.

Take the high road and it will happen. You know what UFO people are looking for so do your best to give it to them by using your own experiences to help with not only editing but, perhaps, to influence and advise content as well.

All in all, you can't lose.
Back to top Go down
mantle1958
CE 2

PostSubject: Re: YET MORE PEOPLE SEEM TO LIKE UFO MATRIX   YET MORE PEOPLE SEEM TO LIKE UFO MATRIX - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 10:05 am

glider wrote:
Hello Mantle 1958,

You quoted me but your reply seemed more like a non sequitur. I somehow missed the connection between Forum focus and your lawyeristic twist in the ribs. I'm not affiliated with your opposition in any way but your response to me only strengthens the first half of my previous missive.

May I offer advice out of respect to you and for your efforts in helping to accomplish the production and publication of your product. Take the emotion and energy expended here and direct it diligently to your magazine. Make it the best it can be even if sales do not match or exceed others at this time.

Take the high road and it will happen. You know what UFO people are looking for so do your best to give it to them by using your own experiences to help with not only editing but, perhaps, to influence and advise content as well.

All in all, you can't lose.

You are indeed correct. I meant no offence to you I can assure you.

Regards,

Philip.
Back to top Go down
glider
CE 4

PostSubject: Re: YET MORE PEOPLE SEEM TO LIKE UFO MATRIX   YET MORE PEOPLE SEEM TO LIKE UFO MATRIX - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 10:09 am

Hello Philip,

I thank ypu sincerely and wish you Good Luck!

BTW, no offense taken. It's a Forum after all- you know- not real life.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: YET MORE PEOPLE SEEM TO LIKE UFO MATRIX   YET MORE PEOPLE SEEM TO LIKE UFO MATRIX - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

YET MORE PEOPLE SEEM TO LIKE UFO MATRIX
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2