The UFO Magazine Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
UFO Magazine Blog
UFO Magazine Blog
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Wow ... no one's been here for years LOL...
Mr Robert Bob Dean - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2023 3:56 pm by onlychild

» Richard Smith on The Sabir Bey Show this Friday
Mr Robert Bob Dean - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 7:55 pm by ufoteacher

» Your support is needed! Nominate Richard Smith today.
Mr Robert Bob Dean - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2015 1:21 am by ufoteacher

» ARRIVING 9/15/2015 - KINDLE EDITION!
Mr Robert Bob Dean - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 2:10 am by ufoteacher

» Now Available on Amazon! Join the Global Revolution
Mr Robert Bob Dean - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 3:22 pm by ufoteacher

» Now Available! Join the Global Revolution
Mr Robert Bob Dean - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2015 8:29 pm by ufoteacher

» John Ford UFO Nightmare Report #1
Mr Robert Bob Dean - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 12:51 am by ufoteacher

» New location for the New Mexico UFO and Paranormal Forum
Mr Robert Bob Dean - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 7:54 pm by ufoteacher

» The John Ford UFO Nightmare Premiere Show
Mr Robert Bob Dean - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 5:12 am by ufoteacher

Top posters
onlychild
Mr Robert Bob Dean - Page 2 Vote_lcapMr Robert Bob Dean - Page 2 I_voting_barMr Robert Bob Dean - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Ufofiend
Mr Robert Bob Dean - Page 2 Vote_lcapMr Robert Bob Dean - Page 2 I_voting_barMr Robert Bob Dean - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
davefair
glider
Lesley
free wheel
Jeremy Vaeni
mantle1958
jackgbowman
LakehurstNJwitness
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of The UFO Magazine Forum on your social bookmarking website
Forum

Mr Robert Bob Dean

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Mr Robert Bob Dean - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr Robert Bob Dean   Mr Robert Bob Dean - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 1:19 pm

In 1964, a USAF colonel, Col. Frank Collins, gave Dean, a Command Master Sergeant, access to a copy of a document called An Assessment. Dean stated that there were only 15 copies, one of which was kept in the safe. He said to read it every chance he had, being able to access the document because he had Cosmic Top Secret Clearance,[11] As would be expected in the case of such a high-security classified document, Dean has been unable to provide a copy to prove his recount.

Dean states the document An Assessment: An Evaluation of a Possible Threat to Allied Forces in Europe (published in 1964) was a one and a half inch-thick secret NATO report on UFOs. The document was accompanied by eight and a half inches of Annexes and Appendices.[12]

The report was ordered to be compiled by British Air Marshall Sir Thomas Geoffrey Pike, Deputy SACEUR (Deputy Supreme Allied Commander Europe) from August 1963 until his retirement in 1967. It was prompted by a Red Alert event that allegedly happened on 2 February 1961 at 0200 hrs. A formation of approximately 50 flying disc-shaped objects flew at very high altitudes and speeds under intelligent control. They came from the east, flew over Germany, France, England and continued north until they disappeared over the Norwegian sea.

The titles of some of the annexes of the report, Dean states, were as follows: Radar and Electromagnetic Effects, Optical and Light Analysis, Photographic and Holographic Analysis, Historical Research and Historical Evidence, Metallurgical and Technical Analysis, Atmospheric Physics and Meteorology, Biological Analysis and Autopsies, Sociological Problems, Psychological Problems, Theological Implications, and Worldwide Effects.[citation needed]

"The Assessment" concluded, in 1964, that there were four different extraterrestrial civilizations visiting Earth[13], but by Dean’s retirement from the military in 1976, he claims, the report stated that there were at least twelve different extraterrestrial civilizations visiting Earth
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mr Robert Bob Dean   Mr Robert Bob Dean - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 8:26 am

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mr Robert Bob Dean   Mr Robert Bob Dean - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 3:32 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mr Robert Bob Dean   Mr Robert Bob Dean - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 9:23 am

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mr Robert Bob Dean   Mr Robert Bob Dean - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 1:14 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mr Robert Bob Dean   Mr Robert Bob Dean - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 9:30 am

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mr Robert Bob Dean   Mr Robert Bob Dean - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 11:11 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mr Robert Bob Dean   Mr Robert Bob Dean - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mr Robert Bob Dean
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2